@1630Boston said:

:o
    Wayne

Kennedys are my quest...

• Options
    SmudgeSmudge Posts: 9,352 ✭✭✭✭✭

@WAYNEAS said:

@1630Boston said:

Sad but true. There is never a need to be accurate.
    Wayne

There is a need, but no inclination.

• Options
    dpooledpoole Posts: 5,940 ✭✭✭✭✭

Just heard this from a Jonah Goldberg podcast, quoting his mother:

"What's the difference between erotic and kinky?"

(I dunno. What?)

"In erotic, you use the feather. In kinky, you use the whole chicken."

• Options
    bearcavebearcave Posts: 3,996 ✭✭✭✭✭

Also, I was working as a jailer one night before we had computers and I was taking everything by hand. We kept women for another county and they brought her and 5 others at 10 at night so I was in a hurry. (Our shift was over at 11 at night) I asked the gal if she had any tattoos. She said, "Just one," with a sheepish grin on her face. I stopped and asked her about the 1. She told me on her chest from her ( and I cleaned it up a whole bunch) boobs to her waist was the tattoo of a chandelier. (We were to take pictures of each tattoo which the others girls had on their wrist, arms, back and etc. I had been a long time doing the other girls) She was the last one I had to do but I couldn't let that go, I asked her, "Why a chandelier?" And her response was, "Everyone knows you EAT under the chandelier!" I didn't take a picture of that one!

Ken
  • Options
    dpooledpoole Posts: 5,940 ✭✭✭✭✭

I always tell people retirement's like going to Heaven without having to die. :)

• Options
    1630Boston1630Boston Posts: 13,774 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 9, 2021 10:39AM

:)

Successful transactions with : MICHAELDIXON, Manorcourtman, Bochiman, bolivarshagnasty, AUandAG, onlyroosies, chumley, Weiss, jdimmick, BAJJERFAN, gene1978, TJM965, Smittys, GRANDAM, JTHawaii, mainejoe, softparade, derryb

Bad transactions with : nobody to date

• Options
    RollermanRollerman Posts: 1,854 ✭✭✭✭✭

A city friend visited his country cousin who is a farmer.
    He noticed that one of the pigs is missing his hind leg, so he asks about it.
    "Oh, the farmer said, here about a year and a half ago, that pig pulled one of the neighbor kids out of the water tank. That kid would have died if not for that pig".

"Wow, that's really something, but what about that missing leg?"

"Guess it was about a year ago, the house was on fire and we were all asleep. That pig got out of his pen and made so much noise clawing at the door that we woke up and we were able to get the fire out."

"That's quite a story, but you still haven't told me about that pigs missing hind leg."

"Oh, that, well here about 8 months ago, I was out plowing and the tractor hit a culvert and flipped over pinning me under one of those big tires. I'll be darned if that pig didn't hear me way out in the field and got out of his pen again and dug me out from under that tire and since my leg was broken, he dragged me all the way back to the house where things went pretty well after that.

"Gee, that's really something, but you still haven't told me about his missing leg."

"Oh that, well it just wouldn't be right eating a hog like that all at once."

"Ain't None of Them play like him (Bix Beiderbecke) Yet."
    Louis Armstrong
  • Options
    emeraldATVemeraldATV Posts: 4,349 ✭✭✭✭✭

"And they called it puppy love..." la, la

What ?

• Options
    edited April 9, 2021 10:40AM

Successful transactions with : MICHAELDIXON, Manorcourtman, Bochiman, bolivarshagnasty, AUandAG, onlyroosies, chumley, Weiss, jdimmick, BAJJERFAN, gene1978, TJM965, Smittys, GRANDAM, JTHawaii, mainejoe, softparade, derryb

• Options
    WAYNEASWAYNEAS Posts: 6,431 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited April 9, 2021 10:56AM

@1630Boston said:

:o
    Wayne

Kennedys are my quest...

• Options

@ricko said:

Cheers, RickO

Half and Half I believe :D

• Options
    RollermanRollerman Posts: 1,854 ✭✭✭✭✭

"Ain't None of Them play like him (Bix Beiderbecke) Yet."
    Louis Armstrong
  • Options

Shrinkage ?

• Options

I got a tiger in my coin.

• Options

• Options
    thefinnthefinn Posts: 2,654 ✭✭✭✭✭

@1630Boston said:

Easy way to fix that. Did you get a soda?

thefinn
  • Options
    edited April 9, 2021 10:41AM

• Options
    rooksmithrooksmith Posts: 972 ✭✭✭✭

VersaDiaper - the video I help make back in the 1980's

Yes it is about Coin Collecting!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9AqDjjBG_NU

“When you don't know what you're talking about, it's hard to know when you're finished.” - Tommy Smothers

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file