Home U.S. Coin Forum

The forum needs a little humor.

Comments

• 1630Boston1630Boston Posts: 13,778 ✭✭✭✭✭

@ricko said:

Cheers, RickO

Half and Half I believe :D

Successful transactions with : MICHAELDIXON, Manorcourtman, Bochiman, bolivarshagnasty, AUandAG, onlyroosies, chumley, Weiss, jdimmick, BAJJERFAN, gene1978, TJM965, Smittys, GRANDAM, JTHawaii, mainejoe, softparade, derryb

Bad transactions with : nobody to date

• RollermanRollerman Posts: 1,865 ✭✭✭✭✭

"Ain't None of Them play like him (Bix Beiderbecke) Yet."
    Louis Armstrong
  • emeraldATVemeraldATV Posts: 4,494 ✭✭✭✭✭

Shrinkage ?

I got a tiger in my coin.

Successful transactions with : MICHAELDIXON, Manorcourtman, Bochiman, bolivarshagnasty, AUandAG, onlyroosies, chumley, Weiss, jdimmick, BAJJERFAN, gene1978, TJM965, Smittys, GRANDAM, JTHawaii, mainejoe, softparade, derryb

• thefinnthefinn Posts: 2,655 ✭✭✭✭✭

@1630Boston said:

Easy way to fix that. Did you get a soda?

thefinn
    edited April 9, 2021 10:41AM

:)

• rooksmithrooksmith Posts: 971 ✭✭✭✭

VersaDiaper - the video I help make back in the 1980's

Yes it is about Coin Collecting!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9AqDjjBG_NU

“When you don't know what you're talking about, it's hard to know when you're finished.” - Tommy Smothers
  • WAYNEASWAYNEAS Posts: 6,569 ✭✭✭✭✭

Wayne

Kennedys are my quest...

• WAYNEASWAYNEAS Posts: 6,569 ✭✭✭✭✭

@DarkRage666 said:

She must've done a good job if it took 10 minutes to realize it :D

Liked what she was wearing LOL
    Wayne

Kennedys are my quest...

• AotearoaAotearoa Posts: 1,463 ✭✭✭✭✭

@marcmoish Please resist the temptation.

Smitten with DBLCs.

The neighbor kid shot me with a plunger dart.
    It bounced off, but not the plunger part.
    Chicks dig it though. No, I'm not gonna show you.

• jkrkjkrk Posts: 984 ✭✭✭✭✭

@ricko said:
    A man walks into a bar, notices a very large jar on the counter, and sees that it's filled to the brim with $10 bills. He guesses there must be at least ten thousand dollars in it.
    He approaches the bartender and asks, "What's with the money in the jar?"
    “Well..., you pay $10, and if you pass three tests, you get all the money in the jar and the keys to a brand new Ferrari."
    The man certainly isn't going to pass this up, so he asks, "What are the three tests?"
    "You gotta pay first," says the bartender, "those are the rules."
    So, after thinking it over a while, the man gives the bartender $10 which he stuffs into the jar.
    "Okay," says the bartender, "here's what you need to do: First - You have to drink a whole quart of tequila, in 60 seconds or less, and you can't make a face while doing it."
    "Second - There's a pit bull chained in the back with a bad tooth. You have to remove that tooth with your bare hands."
    "Third - There's a 90-year old lady upstairs who's never had sex. You have to take care of that problem." The man is stunned! "I know I paid my $10 - but I'm not an idiot! I won't do it! You'd have to be nuts to drink a quart of tequila and then do all those other things!"
    "Your call," says the bartender, "but, your money stays where it is.."
    As time goes on, the man has a few more drinks and finally says, "Where's the damn tequila?!" He grabs the bottle with both hands and drinks it as fast as he can.. Tears stream down both cheeks -- but he doesn't make a face -- and he drinks it in 58 seconds!
    Next, he staggers out the back door where he sees the pit bull chained to a pole. Soon, the people inside the bar hear loud growling, screaming, and sounds of a terrible fight -- then nothing but silence!
    Just when they think that the man surely must be dead, he staggers back into the bar. His clothes are ripped to shreds and he's bleeding from bites and gashes all over his body.
    He drunkenly says, "Now..., where's that old woman with the bad tooth?

May have been posted before, cannot recall though. Cheers, RickO

I definitively can recall that I don't recall remembering.

• braddickbraddick Posts: 23,758 ✭✭✭✭✭

peacockcoins

• LanceNewmanOCCLanceNewmanOCC Posts: 19,999 ✭✭✭✭✭

what exactly does it take to slow kids down?

https://youtube.com/watch?v=o35O9Tg4CtU

<--- look what's behind the mask! - cool link 1/NO ~ 2/NNP ~ 3/NNC ~ 4/CF ~ 5/PG ~ 6/Cert ~ 7/NGC 7a/NGC pop~ 8/NGCF ~ 9/HA archives ~ 10/PM ~ 11/NM ~ 12/ANACS cert ~ 13/ANACS pop - report fakes 1/ACEF ~ report fakes/thefts 1/NCIS - Numi-Classes SS ~ Bass ~ Transcribed Docs NNP - clashed coins - error training - V V mm styles -

• 1northcoin1northcoin Posts: 4,168 ✭✭✭✭✭

While I have enjoyed the diversion of this thread from time to time, this is my first contribution.

Many here likely remember the joke pages that were located at the end of each issue of Boy's Life." One of the popular features in the 1990s were "Tom Swifties."

"Tom Swifties" had their origin from the "Tom Swift" series that were published in the early 1900s. Here are two of the "Tom Swift" books retrieved from my grandparent's ranch house back when I was a child. I offer them here for their historical precedent:

And here are some of the "Tom Swifites" that in the 1990s made it to the Boy Scout magazine's "Think and Grin" humor pages:

Worm ?
    I think it looks like a little big man's footstep.

What ? A small zincger ?

Ok, the critter fooled me.
    It's a slug bug.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file