Home U.S. Coin Forum

Updated 7/28/11 - MH & GC ON SALE NOW -- 27,000 Numismatic ATB 2010 5oz Pucks -- **Official Pre-

Comments

• ER for NGC is June 6
  • OPAOPA Posts: 17,118 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Still no sell out.
    "Bongo drive 1984 Lincoln that looks like old coin dug from ground."
  • What are the PCGS grading fees options for P-pucks?

This is my assumption:

$18 (modern) + $20 oversize + $18 FS?
    $30 (regular) + $20 oversize + $18 FS?
    $50 (express) + $20 oversize + $18 FS?

Thanks!
  • relicsncoinsrelicsncoins Posts: 7,904 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mine shipped today according to the mint.
    Need a Barber Half with ANACS photo certificate. If you have one for sale please PM me. Current Ebay auctions
  • Got my first one today. Second one shipped this morning. Considering ordering a third, since one order was canceled. So far, 2/3 shipped and 1/3 canceled.

Edit: was anyone else's puck holder not closed all the way? I popped it out of the mint box and the holder was only sealed/seated on one side. Kind of reminded me of when fast food workers put the top on your drink half-assed and it's not closed all the way. I pictured the plastic busting open and the puck slamming to the floor.
  • goldbuffalogoldbuffalo Posts: 624 ✭✭✭

<< <i>Still no sell out. >>

Kind of hard to find these on the Mint website.

You have to go to America the Beautiful Quarters under Product, then pick 'by site' and then pick Hot Springs.

I think these need their own tab.

• goldbuffalogoldbuffalo Posts: 624 ✭✭✭

<< <i>What are the PCGS grading fees options for P-pucks?

This is my assumption:

Thanks! >>

Pretty much. Add return shipping, I think about $16, $8 fee they add for doing nothing, you shipping to them, $10 - $15.

If you sell on ebay, @$500 the fee is $45, Paypal @$500 is $14.50, shipping to buyer is $10 - $15.

$160 + $279.95 = $439. You would make about $70 if you sold your PCGS graded HS for $500.

• REALGATORREALGATOR Posts: 2,621 ✭✭✭✭✭
    was anyone else's puck holder not closed all the way?

Just the opposite for me I almost needed a crowbar to get the capsule dislodged from the packaging. Very happy with the coin (should be a 70) and the fast delivery for $4.95.
  • 19Lyds19Lyds Posts: 26,490 ✭✭✭✭

<< <i>Well I received my mint box from ups and you'll never guess, this thing was light as a feather. I opened the box and to my amazement there was no puck..........................only the stupid 21 dollar quarter set I added to my cart to get the fast shipping over 300 bucks. that worked out really well, wheres my puck? I also received my apmex set will post to the other thread after I calm down.....................going to mow the lawn and see if that helps.....................image >>

My "other items" also arrived this morning via overnight UPS.

An online check under Track an Order showed that the puck was "supposedly" shipped in the same box yet the packing slip does not account for a puck!

I called the Mint and the rep said it was shipped separately??? WTH? Why on earth would it be shipped separately?

At any rate, she gave me the other tracking number and after I got off the phone I keyed it in and its bogus.

I guess I need to call them back again and ask WTH?
    I decided to change calling the bathroom the John and renamed it the Jim. I feel so much better saying I went to the Jim this morning.

The name is LEE!
  • pf70collectorpf70collector Posts: 6,567 ✭✭✭
    I don't think these P pucks are flippable. Very thin margins on ebay. If you flip best to sell raw, FS Eligible unopened boxes. Anybody still buying on the BST?

I really do not think there will be 27,000 devoted collectors to the entire series. Someone stated it would cost about $16K to complete and with silver's volatility would you want to. I may commit to the P Pucks and just ignore the Bullion versions, though I will be paying higher premiums with these P Pucks. $56 in in grading fees not including insurance and shipping to and from the TPG. Ouch. Perhaps buy one unopened and keep one raw so if you want the FS you have the option later on.
  • hrlaserhrlaser Posts: 1,133 ✭✭

<< <i>was anyone else's puck holder not closed all the way?

Just the opposite for me I almost needed a crowbar to get the capsule dislodged from the packaging. Very happy with the coin (should be a 70) and the fast delivery for $4.95. >>

Just received it.. sliced the box open.. that is one huge honkin' quarter image

I like the design.. mine was shoved into the box's recesse George side up.. I ASSume they all are.. the edge lettering looks normal..

The capsule was tightly sealed all the way around.. there's a finger lift slot in the blue, flocked recess it's VERY tightly crammed into.. I pulled at it, but it wouldn't budge, so I pushed it out (gently).. from the back side..

Is it an MS70?.. Could be.. there was some blue flocked schmutz dust on the capsule.. I wiped that off, and examined both sides of the coin, but I'm not gonna take it out of the capsule.. I'll withhold judgement as to its 70-hoodmanshipness for the time being, but I don't see any flaws on it..

My regular UPS driver handed it to me a few minutes before 1030am PT, after I signed his pad..

Silver is sloooooooooowly clawing its way back up again.. $37.26 as I type this.. over $48.00 when I placed the order on 28 August, 2011..

I forget what it was last Friday when it bottomed out.. somewhere just above $34.00?..
    Gold is also slooooooooooooowly climbing back up.. a bit above $1504.00 as I type this..

Eleven days from placing the order, to opening the box.. $4.95 for UPS Next (Business) Day Air, after they finally got around to shipping it..

So that's that..
    "I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, I won't be laid a hand on.. I don't do these things to other people.. I require the same of them.."
    - John Wayne, "The Shootist" (1976.. his final film)..
  • Mine still says shipped on the 6th but a dead tracking link says otherwise....
  • DrBusterDrBuster Posts: 5,356 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just got a tracking number for mine today.
  • 1tommy1tommy Posts: 3,014 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>

<< <i>Well I received my mint box from ups and you'll never guess, this thing was light as a feather. I opened the box and to my amazement there was no puck..........................only the stupid 21 dollar quarter set I added to my cart to get the fast shipping over 300 bucks. that worked out really well, wheres my puck? I also received my apmex set will post to the other thread after I calm down.....................going to mow the lawn and see if that helps.....................image >>

An online check under Track an Order showed that the puck was "supposedly" shipped in the same box yet the packing slip does not account for a puck!

I called the Mint and the rep said it was shipped separately??? WTH? Why on earth would it be shipped separately?

At any rate, she gave me the other tracking number and after I got off the phone I keyed it in and its bogus.

I guess I need to call them back again and ask WTH? >>

The same thing and must have been the same girl I talked too Went back and look at bank account no charges for either one? She told me wait till friday and call back image
    https://youtube.com/watch?v=UayFm2yCHV8
    I used to be famous now I just collect coins.

Link to My Registry Set.

https://pcgs.com/setregistry/quarters/washington-quarters-specialty-sets/washington-quarters-complete-variety-set-circulation-strikes-1932-1964/publishedset/78469

Varieties Are The Spice Of LIFE and Thanks to Those who teach us what to search For.
  • PerryHallPerryHall Posts: 45,987 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Did anyone else pay the extra $4.95 for the fancy box? If so, was it worth it? I'm not getting mine slabbed so I ordered this fancier box and was curious what others think of it. I'm still waiting for delivery of mine..

Worry is the interest you pay on a debt you may not owe.
    "Paper money eventually returns to its intrinsic value---zero."----Voltaire
    "Everything you say should be true, but not everything true should be said."----Voltaire

• 123cents123cents Posts: 7,178 ✭✭✭

<< <i>Just got a tracking number for mine today. >>

Same here!

• << <i>

Same here! >>

No problem getting a number.....but getting one that works is the key image
  • RedHerringRedHerring Posts: 2,077
    Very nice scans from a CCF member here:

Numis Puck Images

• << <i>was anyone else's puck holder not closed all the way?

Just the opposite for me I almost needed a crowbar to get the capsule dislodged from the packaging. Very happy with the coin (should be a 70) and the fast delivery for $4.95. >>

Yeah, getting the capsule out of the cheap-o plastic box insert was a pain. But I mean, once the capsule was out and in your hands...was it open? Mine just seemed as though it wasn't closed all the way. I also made sure to get a good grip on it when taking it out of the box insert so I didn't accidentally open it while taking it out.

I just squeezed it and it closed up, but still, kind of makes me wonder. How does the mint put these in the capsules? Are humans doing it or are machines doing it?

<< <i>

<< <i>

Same here! >>

No problem getting a number.....but getting one that works is the key image >>

Right, just have to wait a bit. They get a number when they print the label, probably won't show as a working one until it checks in at a processing facility. Last mint order I had took a day+ before the tracking # they sent me actually kicked back any info.

<< <i>

<< <i>

The same thing and must have been the same girl I talked too Went back and look at bank account no charges for either one? She told me wait till friday and call back image >>

She obviously could not sense any urgency on your voice! image
    I decided to change calling the bathroom the John and renamed it the Jim. I feel so much better saying I went to the Jim this morning.

The name is LEE!
  • sfs2002usasfs2002usa Posts: 831 ✭✭✭
    My 5 Ozer with "P" came in this morning. Very Nice Coin. It will stay ungraded and looks like a 70 - nice clean coin under 10X. Happy with both bullion sets and this coin.
  • Just to add to the list of folks who got their coins today - got my P-Puck via UPS (my order was submitted at 12:08 on ordering day FWIW).
    Close examination 10X reveals some rim bumps, and worse - faint hairline scratches on Washington's cheek. Not visible to naked eye unless you hold it just right in the light - but certainly won't grade even 69 my bet... So much for vapor blasting hiding defects.
    Personally prefer the bullion appearances (shiny vs. matte).
    This is my assumption:
    Thanks! >>

<< <i>Pretty much. Add return shipping, I think about $16, $8 fee they add for doing nothing, you shipping to them, $10 - $15. >>

So if all that is accurate, I could have paid the Mint $285, plus PCGS fees of $56 and shipping of maybe $39. Maybe $380+/- for a coin with a design I didn't even like? Um, no thanks.

Instead, I bought one of these from MCM, already PCGS slabbed (MS68PL), shipping included -- for $60 less than what a Hot Springs coin would have cost to slab.

Good deals with: goldman86 mkman123 Wingsrule wondercoin segoja Tccuga OKCC LindeDad and others.

my early American coins & currency: -- http://yankeedoodlecoins.com/
  • KudbegudKudbegud Posts: 4,735 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's official----May 17th----cross topic posted

2010 America the Beautiful Five Ounce Silver Uncirculated Coin™ - Yellowstone National Park Available on May 17

WASHINGTON - The United States Mint will begin accepting orders for the 2010 America the Beautiful Five Ounce Silver Uncirculated Coin - Yellowstone National Park at noon Eastern Time (ET) on May 17, 2011. Orders will be limited to one coin per household for the first week of sales. At the end of one week, the United States Mint will re-evaluate this limit and either extend, adjust or remove it.

The coin is currently priced at $279.95. As with all products sold by the United States Mint containing precious metals, pricing is subject to change.

The America the Beautiful Five Ounce Silver Uncirculated Coin is a collector version of those issued through the America the Beautiful Silver Bullion CoinTM Program. The five-ounce, three-inch uncirculated and bullion coins bear the same designs that appear on each corresponding circulating quarter-dollar coins issued through the America the Beautiful Quarters® Program.

Struck in .999 fine silver, these coins display the "P" mint mark, indicating production at the United States Mint at Philadelphia. To protect its uncirculated finish, each coin is enclosed in a capsule and protective outer box and accompanied by a Certificate of Authenticity.

The maximum mintage for each of the five 2010 America the Beautiful Five Ounce Silver Uncirculated Coins is limited to 27,000 units. Subsequent 2010 coins will honor Yosemite National Park (California), Grand Canyon National Park (Arizona) and Mount Hood National Forest (Oregon).

Orders for the 2010 America the Beautiful Five Ounce Silver Uncirculated Coin - Yellowstone National Park will be accepted at http://www.usmint.gov/catalog or at 1-800-USA-MINT (872-6468). Hearing- and speech-impaired customers with TTY equipment may order at 1-888-321-MINT (6468). A shipping and handling fee of $4.95 will be added to all domestic orders.

The United States Mint, created by Congress in 1792, is the Nation's sole manufacturer of legal tender coinage and is responsible for producing circulating coinage for the Nation to conduct its trade and commerce. The United States Mint also produces proof, uncirculated and commemorative coins; Congressional Gold Medals; and silver, gold and platinum bullion coins.

Note: To ensure that all members of the public have fair and equal access to United States Mint products, orders placed prior to the official on-sale date and time of May 17, 2011, noon ET shall not be deemed accepted by the United States Mint and will not be honored. For more information, please review the United States Mint's Frequently Asked Questions, Answer ID #175.

<< <i>Did anyone else pay the extra $4.95 for the fancy box? If so, was it worth it? I'm not getting mine slabbed so I ordered this fancier box and was curious what others think of it. I'm still waiting for delivery of mine.. >>

What fancy box?.. The only option I saw was gift-wrapping..

The HS "P" came to me in a tightly-closed capsule (with the fold-out COA on top of it).. the capsule was pressed into a deep, round recess with a fingertip-sized lift-it-out recess.. in a dark blue, flocked plastic platform, plain blue plastic on the other side.. that was in a dark blue box with a lid, and THAT was in a blue, outer slip-case, and all of that was surrounded by brown, crumpled paper, in a cardboard shipping box.. and I'd like to Thank the Mint for accidentally putting a few 1 ounce AGEs in the blue box, under the huge quarter.. maybe they thought I wouldn't lift up the platform and look under there..

Hey.. I can dream, can't I?..

Aww, poo..
    "I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, I won't be laid a hand on.. I don't do these things to other people.. I require the same of them.."

<< <i>It's official----May 17th----cross topic posted

2010 America the Beautiful Five Ounce Silver Uncirculated Coin™ - Yellowstone National Park Available on May 17

WASHINGTON - The United States Mint will begin accepting orders for the 2010 America the Beautiful Five Ounce Silver Uncirculated Coin - Yellowstone National Park at noon Eastern Time (ET) on May 17, 2011. Orders will be limited to one coin per household for the first week of sales. At the end of one week, the United States Mint will re-evaluate this limit and either extend, adjust or remove it.

The coin is currently priced at $279.95. As with all products sold by the United States Mint containing precious metals, pricing is subject to change." >>

Anyone think they'll lower the price, since Silver dropped so much?..

"Collect the whole set.. only $16,000.00 (if they stay at the same price).."..

To be brutally honest, the Yellowstone coin reminds me of some of the fuglier State Quarters.. it looks like it was designed by school children.. the HS Reverse, on the other hand, has a very artistic, pleasing symmetry to it, and a much more "classical", in the sense of "classical" look to it.. if ya know what I mean.. feel free to disagree..

<< <i>

Well a WH yielded other than it was shipped today. I double checked the trackng number given to me earlier and it now works so I'm confident it'll arrive tomorrow.

The name is LEE!
  • MsMorrisineMsMorrisine Posts: 32,794 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>

<< <i>

Well a WH yielded other than it was shipped today. I double checked the trackng number given to me earlier and it now works so I'm confident it'll arrive tomorrow. >>

The shipping department is seriously screwing up tracking numbers and orders and erroneously marking things shipped when they were not.
    (One possibility is that it is no mistake. I think the mint uses the computer system to track their shipping times. If they fudge the shipping times, it makes them look better.)

Some stuff has been arriving without a tracking number entered onto the order page. I first noticed this earlier this year with the Army Commemoratives.

Stuff has been marked shipped when it was not. (mistake? fudging? who knows.)

This is likely what is happening with you.

The reason your 2nd tracking number doesn't work is that it is likely new today and will get transmitted to UPS later. If it does notcome up valid tonight, you may have the wrong UPS number or they will transmit it and ship tomorrow. They have also been generating tracking numbers one day and shipping the next for the past year or two.

Their shipping department is overloaded and making mistakes. (and maybe making some mistakes on purpose?)

Current maintainer of Stone's Master List of Favorite Websites // My BST transactions
  • renman95renman95 Posts: 7,037 ✭✭✭✭✭
    One HS P Puck down, one to go.

After closer inspection, I really think the Mint got it backwards in regards to the finish.

<< <i>One HS P Puck down, one to go.

After closer inspection, I really think the Mint got it backwards in regards to the finish. >>

I prefer the DMPLs over the Numispucks,

but I prefer the Numispucks over the PL or plain MS bullion coins.

Here's the ranking:
    DMPL bullion
    Numispuck
    : a large gap of nothing here, as I think the finish on the Numispuck is a leap over the finish on the PLs and MSs
    PL bullion
    MS bullion
    Current maintainer of Stone's Master List of Favorite Websites // My BST transactions
  • 7over87over8 Posts: 4,733 ✭✭✭
    Instead of putting us through the ordering debacle again.....

The US Mint should institute a "if you bought the first one, you are pre-ordered for the second one" if you logon at any time for the next 48 hours.....and accept.

This would be the way to go....

Save us time and effort.
  • GoldbullyGoldbully Posts: 17,127 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Will the numispucks in high grade be more valuable than the bullion DMPL's in high grade???
    I'm having mixed emotions on what to collect.
    This is the first time that the collectors' version of the coin is not as cool as the DMPL bullion IMHO.
  • pitbosspitboss Posts: 8,643 ✭✭✭

The bullion coins are so much better than the dull collector version.

Can the mint ever get anything right?
  • CaptHenwayCaptHenway Posts: 31,995 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>Instead of putting us through the ordering debacle again.....

The US Mint should institute a "if you bought the first one, you are pre-ordered for the second one" if you logon at any time for the next 48 hours.....and accept.

Save us time and effort. >>

A subscription program would be nice, with the option of having them hold the coins and ship them as a set when done. As somebody else pointed out, we get to do this NINE MORE TIMES this year and pay shipping every time.

TD
    Numismatist. 50 year member ANA. Winner of four ANA Heath Literary Awards; three Wayte and Olga Raymond Literary Awards; Numismatist of the Year Award 2009, and Lifetime Achievement Award 2020. Winner numerous NLG Literary Awards.
  • carew4mecarew4me Posts: 3,467 ✭✭✭✭

<< <i>Instead of putting us through the ordering debacle again.....

Save us time and effort. >>

Why? It's not like they are going to sell out anytime soon

By day 2 it will be 3 clicks and done in under 30 seconds.

My biggest complaint is figuring out how to miss work to sign for these 4 more times.

Loves me some shiny!
  • KonaheadKonahead Posts: 1,476 ✭✭✭

<< <i>Theres probably still some left because nobody has really seen this particular new type of finish in hand. But if it turns out to be something attractive to compliment the PL's set.... Oh baby! image >>

Got mine today, Nice. They look so much better than the bullion version.
    PEACE! This is the first day of the rest of your life.

Fred, Las Vegas, NV

<< <i>By day 2 it will be 3 clicks and done in under 30 seconds. >>

If it's a repeat from the first one, it will only take 3 - 4 hours after they become available for your scenario to ring out. I placed my order around 4PM that day, w/o any problems or delays. It appears, that the rest of the world does not share the same sentiment of imminent sell outs, that some of our forumites do.
  • BochimanBochiman Posts: 25,361 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Got mine today, but I had ordered a 2011 mint set with it....well, they both arrived at the same time, I got 1 tracking number, but 2 packages.....how to tell which is which?
    Package A shipped 5/6/2011
    Package B shipped 5/5/2011
    Both labeled as "Next Day Air"

Package A is 1.0 lbs
    Package B is 0.9 lbs

I will say this as well...I don't like them having my phone number and address on the address label!!!
    Address is fine, but putting the phone number there is calling for people to have problems with some nutcase at some point (luckily, it isn't my home or my cell number)

I've been told I tolerate fools poorly...that may explain things if I have a problem with you. Current ebay items - Nothing at the moment

<< <i>Got mine today, but I had ordered a 2011 mint set with it....well, they both arrived at the same time, I got 1 tracking number, but 2 packages.....how to tell which is which?

Package A is 1.0 lbs
    Package B is 0.9 lbs

I will say this as well...I don't like them having my phone number and address on the address label!!!
    Address is fine, but putting the phone number there is calling for people to have problems with some nutcase at some point (luckily, it isn't my home or my cell number) >>

The 1lb is your puck...I had a similar situation.
  • BochimanBochiman Posts: 25,361 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks OPA.
    I thought it would be (I was shaking the boxes image ), but 0.1 pounds isn't much of a difference and with the filler they put in, I wasn't sure.

Appreciate you letting me know (I will open the other one in a bit).

I've been told I tolerate fools poorly...that may explain things if I have a problem with you. Current ebay items - Nothing at the moment

• << <i>

<< <i>Got mine today, but I had ordered a 2011 mint set with it....well, they both arrived at the same time, I got 1 tracking number, but 2 packages.....how to tell which is which?

Package A is 1.0 lbs
    Package B is 0.9 lbs

Address is fine, but putting the phone number there is calling for people to have problems with some nutcase at some point (luckily, it isn't my home or my cell number) >>

The 1lb is your puck...I had a similar situation. >>

I ordered two proof sets. Only got the one package today. Argggggggggggg Where the heck is my puck?????????

Signed
    P Puckless
    they have been marking stuff as shipped when it's not,
    and
    sending out stuff without entering the tracking number on the order page.

I had to make 2 calls tonight to figure out where the rest of my order was.
    the first suggested I file a "not received form," and when I called right back I immediately got the last tracking number. imageimage The last stuff was marked shipped on saturday. It's really shipping today. imageimage

• grote15grote15 Posts: 29,670 ✭✭✭✭✭
    My order shows shipped 5/6 with UPS tracking # but when I go to track package on UPS.com it shows that label was created but the package was not put into the system yet.

Collecting 1970s Topps baseball wax, rack and cello packs, as well as PCGS graded Half Cents, Large Cents, Two Cent pieces and Three Cent Silver pieces.
  • GATGAT Posts: 3,146

<< <i>My order shows shipped 5/6 with UPS tracking # but when I go to track package on UPS.com it shows that label was created but the package was not put into the system yet. >>

Join the crowd, me too. Hoping UPS just failed to scan it and it will show leaving Indianapolis during the middle of the night.
    USAF vet 1951-59
    My order shows shipped 5/6 with UPS tracking # but when I go to track package on UPS.com it shows that label was created but the package was not put into the system yet. >>

Join the crowd, me too. Hoping UPS just failed to scan it and it will show leaving Indianapolis during the middle of the night.

Thanks for responding...I suppose if there are multiple orders experiencing this, it must just be a delay rather than a real problem, I'm hoping at least. Or, as Ms Morrisine stated, it's yet another example of a government bureaucracy fudging reality or downright lying about the situation. I was thinking it might take the next business day to enter the system, but Tuesday, 5/10 is now 2 BDA and counting. Meanwhile my CC was charged already on 5/6, of course..image

Collecting 1970s Topps baseball wax, rack and cello packs, as well as PCGS graded Half Cents, Large Cents, Two Cent pieces and Three Cent Silver pieces.
  • GATGAT Posts: 3,146

<< <i>My order shows shipped 5/6 with UPS tracking # but when I go to track package on UPS.com it shows that label was created but the package was not put into the system yet. >>

Thanks for responding...I suppose if there are multiple orders experiencing this, it must just be a delay rather than a real problem, I'm hoping at least. Or, as Ms Morrisine stated, it's yet another example of a government bureaucracy fudging reality or downright lying about the situation. I was thinking it might take the next business day to enter the system, but Tuesday, 5/10 is now 2 BDA and counting. Meanwhile my CC was charged already on 5/6, of course..image >>

Mine just showed that it arrive in Louisville, KY 15 minutes ago and will be delivered in the San Diego area in the morning. As I thought, they failed to scan it leaving the Fullfillment Center.
    USAF vet 1951-59
    My order shows shipped 5/6 with UPS tracking # but when I go to track package on UPS.com it shows that label was created but the package was not put into the system yet. >>

Thanks for responding...I suppose if there are multiple orders experiencing this, it must just be a delay rather than a real problem, I'm hoping at least. Or, as Ms Morrisine stated, it's yet another example of a government bureaucracy fudging reality or downright lying about the situation. I was thinking it might take the next business day to enter the system, but Tuesday, 5/10 is now 2 BDA and counting. Meanwhile my CC was charged already on 5/6, of course.. >>

Mine just showed that it arrive in Louisville, KY 15 minutes ago and will be delivered in the San Diego area in the morning. As I thought, they failed to scan it leaving the Fullfillment Center.

What do you know, mine just updated as well...maybe they read the boards, LOL..

• chiefbobchiefbob Posts: 1,077 ✭✭✭
    Got mine yesterday, along with the $1 prexy 2010 proofs for the granddaughters.

I love the flawless finish on the puck, though. The DMPL bullions are nice but not when they are dinged and scratched and hairlines. Also better in the Mint collector box and capsule then the bubble-wrapped shipments from the APs.

Now, for the next one!

Cheers!

Bob
    Retired Air Force 1965-2000
    Vietnam Vet 1968-1969
    Just got mine, tracking number didn't work until this morning (shipped/track# yesterday) and then it said it would be here today. Overnight/1 day UPS and it was all I ordered.

Looks good, but other than the P on it I think these should be the ones the APs get as bullion. Looks like the regular W ASE finish to me.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file