Home U.S. Coin Forum

Updated 7/28/11 - MH & GC ON SALE NOW -- 27,000 Numismatic ATB 2010 5oz Pucks -- **Official Pre-

Comments

• agentjim007agentjim007 Posts: 6,256
    I bought this one as a collector coin and the purchase was NOT related to spot silver price.....It is the one set I will collect. The bullion pucks will be bought and sold to fund this collection.

Good luck with that. With unlimited purchase limit and high mintage the bullions (2011 and after) won't offer a profit anytime soon. Unless silver goes way up after you bought them.
  • coasterfancoasterfan Posts: 1,302

<< <i>It's not on the mint schedule

but Numismatic News said the Mint Announced it on May 4 that it is May 17

and I do not see the Mint PR on their web site >>

$279.95?! That's highway robbery. I wonder if all of the 2010-dated ones will have the same price, assuming silver stays within a certain range.
    Successful BST transactions: clackamas, goldman86, alohagary, rodzm, bigmarty58, Hyperion, segoja, levinll, dmarks
  • MsMorrisineMsMorrisine Posts: 32,794 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>

<< <i>It's not on the mint schedule

but Numismatic News said the Mint Announced it on May 4 that it is May 17

and I do not see the Mint PR on their web site >>

$279.95?! That's highway robbery. I wonder if all of the 2010-dated ones will have the same price, assuming silver stays within a certain range. >>

my guess is yes.

I doubt they will lower prices because of overhead and packaging, but they would raise prices if silver took off again.

but that is just a guess.
    Current maintainer of Stone's Master List of Favorite Websites // My BST transactions
  • hrlaserhrlaser Posts: 1,133 ✭✭
    I was surprised that the Mint broke their own policy, and upgraded everyone's order (or did they?).. to Next Day Air, even though the purchase of one of these bathtub stoppers didn't go over their $300.00 "expedited shipping for $4.95" deal.. anyone care to muse about why they did this?..

I noted some people have mentioned that theirs came, or are coming, via FedEx.. did you folks order more than $300.00 worth of product, or only ordered the HS "P" and PAY for expedited shipping?..

Everyone else who ordered ONLY the HS "P" and nothing else, and selected the standard shipping $4.95 method SEEMS to have been upgraded to UPS Next (Business) Day Air..

Y'know.. this El Vino Confuso wine isn't half bad, once you get used to spitting out the pieces of cork..

"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, I won't be laid a hand on.. I don't do these things to other people.. I require the same of them.."
    - John Wayne, "The Shootist" (1976.. his final film)..
  • illini420illini420 Posts: 11,466 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It still amazes me that the chose to show the fountain in front of that building on the Hot Springs quarter.... I mean is that really the best thing about that place to show off to the world??? If so, I think I'll skip it on my next trip through Arkansas!

<< <i>It still amazes me that the chose to show the fountain in front of that building on the Hot Springs quarter.... I mean is that really the best thing about that place to show off to the world??? If so, I think I'll skip it on my next trip through Arkansas! >>

Apparently, there are lots of natural hot springs in the area that flow with vapors coming off. However, depicting this on a coin probably wouldn't work too well.

Current maintainer of Stone's Master List of Favorite Websites // My BST transactions
  • CoinspongeCoinsponge Posts: 3,927 ✭✭✭

<< <i>It still amazes me that the chose to show the fountain in front of that building on the Hot Springs quarter.... I mean is that really the best thing about that place to show off to the world??? If so, I think I'll skip it on my next trip through Arkansas! >>

What are you going to show? Some fat tourists sitting in some steaming water? How about some plumbers crack? Call me the odd ball but I kind of like that design. It has symmetry which you don't usually find on modern coins.
    Gold and silver are valuable but wisdom is priceless.
  • carew4mecarew4me Posts: 3,467 ✭✭✭✭
    Ok long term set builders...What are you looking forward to?

My picks:
    2012 strong year with Denali and the Haw. Volcanoes.
    2013 Mt. Rushmore looms large - Will this be the Big One?
    2014 The Smokies (my favorite) with the Everglades
    2015 Nothing jumps out
    2016 Cumberland gap and Fort Sumter National Monument
    2017 Ellis Island - Statue of Liberty - or will this be the Big One?
    2018 Nothing jumps out
    2019 Frank Church River of No Return!
    2020 Tallgrass Prairie National Preserve
    2021 Tuskegee Airmen National Historic Site - Final Issue

Arkansas Hot Springs National Park
    Wyoming Yellowstone National Park
    California Yosemite National Park
    Arizona Grand Canyon National Park
    Oregon Mt. Hood National Forest
    Pennsylvania Gettysburg National Military Park
    Montana Glacier National Park
    Washington Olympic National Park
    Mississippi Vicksburg National Military Park
    Oklahoma Chickasaw National Recreation Area
    Puerto Rico El Yunque National Forest
    New Mexico Chaco Culture National Historical Park
    Maine Acadia National Park
    Hawaii Hawai'i Volcanoes National Park
    Alaska Denali National Park
    New Hampshire White Mountain National Forest
    Ohio Perry's Victory and International Peace Memorial
    Nevada Great Basin National Park
    Maryland Fort McHenry National Monument and Historic Shrine
    South Dakota Mount Rushmore National Memorial
    Tennessee Great Smoky Mountains National Park
    Virginia Shenandoah National Park
    Utah Arches National Park
    Colorado Great Sand Dunes National Park
    Florida Everglades National Park
    Nebraska Homestead National Monument of America
    Louisiana Kisatchie National Forest
    North Carolina Blue Ridge Parkway
    Delaware Bombay Hook National Wildlife Refuge
    New York Saratoga National Historical Park
    Illinois Shawnee National Forest
    Kentucky Cumberland Gap National Historical Park
    West Virginia Harpers Ferry National Historical Park
    North Dakota Theodore Roosevelt National Park
    South Carolina Fort Moultrie (Fort Sumpter National Monument)
    Iowa Effigy Mounds National Monument
    Dist of Columbia Frederick Douglass National Historic Site
    Missouri Ozark National Scenic Riverways
    New Jersey Ellis Island National Monument (Statue of Liberty)
    Indiana George Rogers Clark National Historical Park
    Michigan Pictured Rocks National Lakeshore
    Wisconsin Apostle Islands National Lakeshore
    Minnesota Voyageurs National Park
    Georgia Cumberland Island National Seashore
    Rhode Island Block Island National Wildlife Refuge
    Massachusetts Lowell National Historical Park
    Northern Mariana Islands American Memorial Park
    Guam War in the Pacific National Historical Park
    Texas San Antonio Missions National Historical Park
    Idaho Frank Church River of No Return Wilderness
    American Samoa National Park of American Samoa
    Connecticut Weir Farm National Historic Site
    U.S. Virgin Islands Salt River Bay National Historical Park and Ecological Preserve
    Vermont Marsh-Billings-Rockefeller National Historical Park
    Kansas Tallgrass Prairie National Preserve
    Alabama Tuskegee Airmen National Historic Site

Loves me some shiny!
  • CaptHenwayCaptHenway Posts: 31,995 ✭✭✭✭✭
    My current home of Illinois gets to show a national forest. We ain't got giant sequioas here, folks!

My native state of Michigan gets to show the Pictured Rocks National Lakefront. Every tourist should kill a day taking the boat ride out there and back, but here's a clue---the rocks are scenic because of the COLOR imparted to them by mineral deposits, primarily iron! Here, finally, is a U.S. coin that SHOULD be colorized!!!!!

TD
    Numismatist. 50 year member ANA. Winner of four ANA Heath Literary Awards; three Wayte and Olga Raymond Literary Awards; Numismatist of the Year Award 2009, and Lifetime Achievement Award 2020. Winner numerous NLG Literary Awards.
  • AkbeezAkbeez Posts: 2,693 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>I was surprised that the Mint broke their own policy, and upgraded everyone's order (or did they?).. to Next Day Air, even though the purchase of one of these bathtub stoppers didn't go over their $300.00 "expedited shipping for $4.95" deal.. anyone care to muse about why they did this?..
    image >>

I have one that shipped UPS (today) and one that shipped USPS Priority (2 days ago).
    Refs: MCM,Fivecents,Julio,Robman,Endzone,Coiny,Agentjim007,Musky1011,holeinone1972,Tdec1000,Type2,bumanchu, Metalsman,Wondercoin,Pitboss,Tomohawk,carew4me,segoja,thebigeng,jlc_coin,mbogoman,sportsmod,dragon,tychojoe,Schmitz7,claychaser,and many OTHERS
    hrlaser, was it you that asked about glitches with the Mint's website erroring?

I too use Firefox (Mac), and occasionally this happens ONLY with the Mint website. It seems a full restart is the only cure.
    Works fine for a while, then errors anytime you access account or tracking info (secure).
    Refs: MCM,Fivecents,Julio,Robman,Endzone,Coiny,Agentjim007,Musky1011,holeinone1972,Tdec1000,Type2,bumanchu, Metalsman,Wondercoin,Pitboss,Tomohawk,carew4me,segoja,thebigeng,jlc_coin,mbogoman,sportsmod,dragon,tychojoe,Schmitz7,claychaser,and many OTHERS
  • 57loaded57loaded Posts: 4,967 ✭✭✭

<< <i>
    I noted some people have mentioned that theirs came, or are coming, via FedEx.. did you folks order more than $300.00 worth of product, or only ordered the HS "P" and PAY for expedited shipping?..

Everyone else who ordered ONLY the HS "P" and nothing else, and selected the standard shipping $4.95 method SEEMS to have been upgraded to UPS Next (Business) Day Air..
    >>

FWIW here, i ordered enough (added a minor product, i think the 2010 quarters set) to exceed the $300 threshold and was expedited to Fed-Ex, only the puck arrived though which was weird, because they still need to go through the motions and expense of mailing the innocuous quarters to me. possibly they had these pre-packaged (pucks only)?
  • PinkFloydPinkFloyd Posts: 1,762
    Strange, I chose the 4.95 regular shipping and the USM shipped my HS today via UPS. I was hoping it would go USPS. I got my order through right after the webserver came back online on opening day.

Perhaps they are doing residences UPS and POBoxes USPS?
    Successful transactions with keepdachange, tizofthe, adriana, wondercoin
    An insightful and logical conclusion. My UPS is going to a street address, USPS is to a POB.

• << <i>

What are you going to show? Some fat tourists sitting in some steaming water? How about some plumbers crack? Call me the odd ball but I kind of like that design. It has symmetry which you don't usually find on modern coins. >>

I agree with the symmetry aspect of the HS. It is a feature that is overlooked completely.
    DE's Bombay Hook wildlife refuge's marshland with birds sounds kind of boring, but they have an interesting and diverse bird population.

that's kind of interesting. Maybe they'll use something interesting on the coin.

<< <i>An insightful and logical conclusion. My UPS is going to a street address, USPS is to a POB. >>

Does UPS deliver to PO Boxes?
    No - good point. I have seen Fed-Ex come through the USPS system though from the Mint. Not an "express" service.
  • CCC2010CCC2010 Posts: 1,997 ✭✭✭
    The last time i spoke to a UPS supervisor she told me that they do not deliver to a PO Box and gave me such a hard time about it. image
    References:Coinsarefun,DerryB,Bloodman,Zubie,Gerard,Skyman,Bestclser1,Lakesammman,Yellowkid,PerryHall,Piecesofme,HTubbs,grote15
    Coinfame,Kaelasdad,Type2,UNLVino,MICHAELDIXON
    Justacommeman,tydye,78saen,123cents,blue62vette,Segoja,Nibanny
  • Strange....my P Puck order says it shipped (UPS) on 5/6 but the tracking number gives me "Unable to locate or invalid number"

????

??still at the Mint???

??wrong number??

??Jack Hunt involved somehow??
  • CaptHenwayCaptHenway Posts: 31,995 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just remember: Murphy was an optimist!
    Numismatist. 50 year member ANA. Winner of four ANA Heath Literary Awards; three Wayte and Olga Raymond Literary Awards; Numismatist of the Year Award 2009, and Lifetime Achievement Award 2020. Winner numerous NLG Literary Awards.
  • ManorcourtmanManorcourtman Posts: 7,996 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>Strange....my P Puck order says it shipped (UPS) on 5/6 but the tracking number gives me "Unable to locate or invalid number"

????

??still at the Mint???

??wrong number??

??Jack Hunt involved somehow?? >>

It'll ship tomorrow. I have the same thing going on.......
  • pontiacinfpontiacinf Posts: 8,915 ✭✭

<< <i>Strange, I chose the 4.95 regular shipping and the USM shipped my HS today via UPS. I was hoping it would go USPS. I got my order through right after the webserver came back online on opening day.

Perhaps they are doing residences UPS and POBoxes USPS? >>

not sure how many times one has to say this, all orders start ups-those expedited stay that way, those who paid 4.95 thiers gets
    dumped at the post office nearby for them to complete delievery

Go BIG or GO HOME. ©Bill

• << <i>

<< <i>Strange, I chose the 4.95 regular shipping and the USM shipped my HS today via UPS. I was hoping it would go USPS. I got my order through right after the webserver came back online on opening day.

Perhaps they are doing residences UPS and POBoxes USPS? >>

not sure how many times one has to say this, all orders start ups-those expedited stay that way, those who paid 4.95 thiers gets
    dumped at the post office nearby for them to complete delievery >>

Might want to revisit that thought....

Me no pay extra.....me get UPS Next Day Air for two of my 3 (one still waiting to get shipped)

Tracking confirms package is in local UPS facility "on schedule for Monday delivery by 1030am" for both

<< <i>hrlaser, was it you that asked about glitches with the Mint's website erroring?

I too use Firefox (Mac), and occasionally this happens ONLY with the Mint website. It seems a full restart is the only cure.
    Works fine for a while, then errors anytime you access account or tracking info (secure). >>

Yup.. as of yesterday or the day before, it refuses to let me look at my previous orders and tracking info in Firefox.. even trying to log off returns a blank page with this URL::

"http://catalog.usmint.gov:443/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/Logoff?cf=err"

I've closed the tab, flushed the cache, deleted all cookies related to usmint.gov, to no avail.. the weird thing is, if I go there with IE, everything works fine..

I've never seen this problem before.. like you said, it only happens with any of the site's secure pages, and only in Firefox, in Winblows Vista SP1.. but every blank page has that exact, same URL in the address area..

I'll try rebooting later today and see if that fixes it.. it's not happening with ANY other secure sites I use, and it wasn't happening at all for the past few weeks..
    "I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, I won't be laid a hand on.. I don't do these things to other people.. I require the same of them.."

<< <i>

Does UPS deliver to PO Boxes? >>

No, they don't.. neither does FedEX, except for their "Smart Mail" {{coff sputter}} service..

It's a strange, hybrid sort of FedEX > USPS class of service, where the shipper gives the package to FedEX, and they hand it off to the USPS for delivery.. I don't know what marketing genuis came up with the name "Smart Mail".. in my experience, they should re-name it "excruciatingly slow mail"..
  • Batman23Batman23 Posts: 4,999 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>

<< <i>

No, they don't.. neither does FedEX, except for their "Smart Mail" {{coff sputter}} service..

It's a strange, hybrid sort of FedEX > USPS class of service, where the shipper gives the package to FedEX, and they hand it off to the USPS for delivery.. I don't know what marketing genuis came up with the name "Smart Mail".. in my experience, they should re-name it "excruciatingly slow mail".. >>

image Ain't that the truth! I have to wait an extra long time whenever I get a FedEx package.image There is only one thing that is smart about it...The post office normally has a problem when the physical address is used instead of the box number but with FedEx Smart Mail they seem to instantly know the right box to place it inimage
  • BAJJERFANBAJJERFAN Posts: 31,067 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>

<< <i>hrlaser, was it you that asked about glitches with the Mint's website erroring?

Works fine for a while, then errors anytime you access account or tracking info (secure). >>

Yup.. as of yesterday or the day before, it refuses to let me look at my previous orders and tracking info in Firefox.. even trying to log off returns a blank page with this URL::

"http://catalog.usmint.gov:443/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/Logoff?cf=err"

I've closed the tab, flushed the cache, deleted all cookies related to usmint.gov, to no avail.. the weird thing is, if I go there with IE, everything works fine..

I've never seen this problem before.. like you said, it only happens with any of the site's secure pages, and only in Firefox, in Winblows Vista SP1.. but every blank page has that exact, same URL in the address area..

I'll try rebooting later today and see if that fixes it.. it's not happening with ANY other secure sites I use, and it wasn't happening at all for the past few weeks.. >>

Is it a FF 4.0 issue? I don't have any problems with FF and the Mint site using XP. If you don't mid losing all your bookmarks, etc. I'd totally remove FF 4.0 from my puter and use an earlier version. I can email a download if you need it. Ever since I went to FF 4.0 I can't search the PCGS site.
    theknowitalltroll;
    Mr. Crop Circles.. I'm running FireFox V3.6.17.. so that's not the problem.. I don't know WHAT the problem is.. like I said.. if I go to usmint.gov and try to log in and access my secure stuff with IE, everything works fine.. just alluvasudden, I'm having this bizarre problem accessing secure pages on their site with FireFox, and it was all working fine up until a couple of days ago..

Like I also said, I already have the UPS Tracking number for the HS "P" package, and it's supposed to be delivered tomorrow (Monday), before 1030am, and will require a signature.. there's nothing else I need nor want to order off the Mint's site, but I'd like to figure out why secure pages refuse to load in FireFox, but load just fine in IE, on the same computer..

I was going to upgrade to FireFox V4, but based on what you just posted, I think I'll hold off on that..

(In case anyone wonders why I refer to Bajjerfan as "Mr. Crop Circles".. it's an inside joke between us..)..
  • KudbegudKudbegud Posts: 4,735 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've had various problems with Fire Fox from time to time. They have a pretty good trouble shooting forum and Q & A posts. I did a Google search for fire Fox 4 has trouble accessing secure pages and got this at the top of the search results. Hope it helps.

Can't access secure pages

I didn't look any further down the search results as I don't have this problem with my XP Fire Fox 4.0 and don't know any specifics that may help narrow down or refine the question. The fire Fox trouble shooting page is very good also. Just go to the Fire Fox home page.

• grote15grote15 Posts: 29,670 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mine is being shipped via UPS and I paid just the 4.95 shipping charge..

Collecting 1970s Topps baseball wax, rack and cello packs, as well as PCGS graded Half Cents, Large Cents, Two Cent pieces and Three Cent Silver pieces.
    Rebooting fixed the problem with FireFox not being able to access the secure pages on the Mint's Web site.. I hate rebooting this Vista laptop, because to get back where I was, with all the programs I had running, running again, takes forever.. Vista is a pig..

I also did some sniffing around, and found that although firefox.exe was "allowed" in Norton Internet Security, it was not in Winblows Vista Firewall's list of "allowed" programs, so I added it.. then I rebooted..

I don't know whether rebooting fixed it, or adding firefox.exe it to Winblows Vista Firewall fixed it, but I can now log in, look at my Track order page, look at my account information, and do all the other stuff it was mysteriously refusing to let me do for two days..

So Thanks to Akbeez abd Kudbegud for the suggestions and advice..

<< <i>Strange....my P Puck order says it shipped (UPS) on 5/6 but the tracking number gives me "Unable to locate or invalid number"

????

??still at the Mint???

??wrong number??

??Jack Hunt involved somehow?? >>

tracking number generated, but tracking number not transmitted to UPS. Generally, it means they didn't ship it yet. Wait until the next business day.

<< <i>So Thanks to Akbeez abd Kudbegud for the suggestions and advice.. >>

The last few Mac versions of FF had the same issue. This has occurred sporadically over the last few years. It must be something in the FF security architecture that the Mint's server has issues under certain circumstances.

Funny, my online banking, PP and credit cards work perfectly with FF (which is why I use it). For the Puck P's I had to move over to Safari to order. If any 'puter geeks (with all due respect) have a solution, please PM.

<< <i>Strange....my P Puck order says it shipped (UPS) on 5/6 but the tracking number gives me "Unable to locate or invalid number" >>

Here too boucharda -- I'm really hoping it will rectify tomorrow and be in my hot little hands in a few days.
  • fcloudfcloud Posts: 12,133 ✭✭✭✭

<< <i>

<< <i>

<< <i>

It's a strange, hybrid sort of FedEX > USPS class of service, where the shipper gives the package to FedEX, and they hand it off to the USPS for delivery.. I don't know what marketing genuis came up with the name "Smart Mail".. in my experience, they should re-name it "excruciatingly slow mail".. >>

image Ain't that the truth! I have to wait an extra long time whenever I get a FedEx package.image There is only one thing that is smart about it...The post office normally has a problem when the physical address is used instead of the box number but with FedEx Smart Mail they seem to instantly know the right box to place it inimage >>

I would think it would cost twice as much using two services when either one could take it direct.

President, Racine Numismatic Society 2013-2014; Variety Resource Dimes; See 6/8/12 CDN for my article on Winged Liberty Dimes; Ebay

• PinkFloydPinkFloyd Posts: 1,762
    I'm going Google Chrome with the next order. No hangups on the HS order and faster than FF or Safari on the Mac.
    Successful transactions with keepdachange, tizofthe, adriana, wondercoin
  • PoppeePoppee Posts: 154 ✭✭
    Mine is due by 10:30 a.m. tomorrow. Signature required.......
  • RGTRGT Posts: 508 ✭✭
    Harv, I had a similar problem with IE 8 on Windows 7, so it may not be a Firefox issue. I had logged in to my account and not logged off. When I came back hours later it showed that I was still logged in (when it should have timed out) but would not let me check my order status. It wouldn't even let me log out. I ended up shutting down IE completely and restarting. After that I had no trouble getting logged back in and checking my order. Every time I had checked before I had manually logged out and had no issues.

For the record, I ordered around 4:30 EST on the 28th and my order ships today but the tracking info hasn't been entered into the system yet.
  • pitbosspitboss Posts: 8,643 ✭✭✭

I am having no problem at all just using safari.
  • 1tommy1tommy Posts: 3,014 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well I received my mint box from ups and you'll never guess, this thing was light as a feather. I opened the box and to my amazement there was no puck..........................only the stupid 21 dollar quarter set I added to my cart to get the fast shipping over 300 bucks. that worked out really well, wheres my puck? I also received my apmex set will post to the other thread after I calm down.....................going to mow the lawn and see if that helps.....................image
    https://youtube.com/watch?v=UayFm2yCHV8
    I used to be famous now I just collect coins.

Link to My Registry Set.

https://pcgs.com/setregistry/quarters/washington-quarters-specialty-sets/washington-quarters-complete-variety-set-circulation-strikes-1932-1964/publishedset/78469

Varieties Are The Spice Of LIFE and Thanks to Those who teach us what to search For.
  • Well my order from Friday canceled this morning. I guess I'll put in another. image
  • grabbagrabba Posts: 1,251
    One of my pucks came this morning. Another should arrive in the next couple of days.
  • badhop55badhop55 Posts: 158 ✭✭✭
    Via UPS

Las Vegas, NV, United States 05/09/2011 5:16 A.M. Out For Delivery

Paid $4.95.

<< <i>Harv, I had a similar problem with IE 8 on Windows 7, so it may not be a Firefox issue. I had logged in to my account and not logged off. When I came back hours later it showed that I was still logged in (when it should have timed out) but would not let me check my order status. It wouldn't even let me log out. I ended up shutting down IE completely and restarting. After that I had no trouble getting logged back in and checking my order. Every time I had checked before I had manually logged out and had no issues.

For the record, I ordered around 4:30 EST on the 28th and my order ships today but the tracking info hasn't been entered into the system yet. >>

Curious.. I don't know if it was on their side, or my side, or both.. but whatever I did, as described above.. seems to have fixed the problem {{knock wood}}..

Meanwhile, I'm waiting for the guy in the brown shirt..
  • renman95renman95 Posts: 7,037 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Getting one today and one tomorrow.

So are we going to do this 9 more times this year?

• << <i>Well my order from Friday canceled this morning. I guess I'll put in another. image >>

Yup....my feeble attempt to order another one was cancelled also.....

Hey, it was worth a try
  • ManorcourtmanManorcourtman Posts: 7,996 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Got mine this am. It's perfecto. No doubt a 70 at either TPG!! Bet there will be many 70's.
  • EggerEgger Posts: 418 ✭✭
    is there a First Strike cut off date for these ?

• << <i>is there a First Strike cut off date for these ? >>

Was just about to ask the same thing - I presume everything won't qualify for FS like the bullion. Also same question for ER for NGC.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file