Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

OFFICIAL Topps Million Card Giveaway Thread - Post your "wins" on 2/15!

Comments

• Options
    baseballfanbaseballfan Posts: 5,452 ✭✭✭
    i'm up to 40 trades
    Fred

collecting RAW Topps baseball cards 1952 Highs to 1972. looking for collector grade (somewhere between psa 4-7 condition). let me know what you have, I'll take it, I want to finish sets, I must have something you can use for trade.

looking for Topps 71-72 hi's-62-53-54-55-59, I have these sets started

• Options
    Have the following:
      1954 Luis Aloma
        1954 Bob Wilson
          1955 Bobby Hoffman
            1958 Bob Trowbridge
              1963 Ralph Houk
                1966 Denis Menke
                  1966 Len Gabrielson
                    1966 Jerry Grote
                      1973 John Milner
                        1973 Jerry Koosman
                          1976 Jerry Koosman
                            1978 Steve Henderson
                              1979 Craig Swan
                                1979 Ed Kranepool
                                  1983 Dave Righetti
                                    1987 Keith Hernandez
                                      1988 Daryl Strawberry
                                        1989 Mike Schmidt
                                          Everything available for trade, although I may want more value on some of the Mets.
                                        • Options
                                          this is a lot of fun, i don't know what the cards will look like but it is fun
                                          Fred

collecting RAW Topps baseball cards 1952 Highs to 1972. looking for collector grade (somewhere between psa 4-7 condition). let me know what you have, I'll take it, I want to finish sets, I must have something you can use for trade.

• Options
                                          fattymacsfattymacs Posts: 2,578 ✭✭✭
                                          Latest

1953 Gus Bell (reds)
                                          1956 Bud Podbelian (reds)
                                          1956 Ron Negray (Phillies)
                                          1958 Tito Francona (WSox)
                                          1961 Jim O'Toole (reds)
                                          1962 Joey Jay (reds)
                                          1963 Marv Breeding (Senators)
                                          1967 Gordy Coleman (reds)
                                          1975 Ron Bryant (Giants)
                                          1980 Hosken Powell (Twins)
                                          Pete Rose Special (1979-1982)
                                          1986 Tony Perez (reds)
                                          1987 Steve Garvey (Padres)
                                          1989 Will Clark (Giants)
                                          2002 Playoff Bound Astros (#356)
                                          2005 Ron Gardenhire (Twins)
                                          2005 Luis Ramirez (Orioles)
                                        • Options
                                          matthewbschultz83matthewbschultz83 Posts: 1,259 ✭✭✭
                                          Had two more orders get shipped to me. I have received 3 of the 4 I ordered. Here are the scans from the second order.

The 85 Staub, 85 Akins, 88 Sandberg, 88 Gossage, 88 Wilson, and 88 Guidry are all Tiffany cards. What struck me was odd was that the 73 Perez arrived by itself in a bubble mailer with no top loader about a week before the rest of the cards.
                                          Matt's Card Page
                                          What I'm selling

Building Sets, Collecting Texas Rangers, and Texas Tech Red Raiders
                                        • Options
                                          someone had some fun at the expense of that '71 houk.
                                        • Options
                                          matthewbschultz83matthewbschultz83 Posts: 1,259 ✭✭✭
                                          Scans from order #3...

The only two Tiffany cards I got were the 87 McCrae and 88 Parker.
                                          Matt's Card Page
                                          What I'm selling

Building Sets, Collecting Texas Rangers, and Texas Tech Red Raiders
                                        • Options
                                          downtowndowntown Posts: 671 ✭✭✭
                                          I collect Seattle Pilots autographs, 1969 Topps autographs, Signed Mickey Mantle Home Run History cards and have a JC Martin collection (he was my college Baseball coach)
                                          Doug
                                        • Options
                                          fattymacs, I hooked you up with the 1968 perez. Let me know what it looks like when you get it!
                                        • Options
                                          Hey thanks. My kid wanted that one, I'm sure it will suit him just fine! I'll shoot ya a scan we it gets here. He's got three cards he likes and I've got a few.
                                        • Options
                                          Still looking for 1968 Detroit tigers. If you think you might have one and haven't checked the topps million site in awhile, I strongly suggest logging in and looking at your trades as I've made some offers you probably can't refuse =)
                                        • Options
                                          Not sure if anyone else submitted a story to Topps, but I just got notification from Topps that mine will be published on their site on May 19th. Sadly, I fear they chopped it up (It was originally 2000 words which I condensed to 700) to fit their 500 word or less criteria. Please take a look at it and don't laugh--it's about the 1987 John Cerutti
                                          Next MONTH? So he's saying that if he wins, the best-case scenario is that he'll be paying for it two weeks after the auction ends?

Forget blocking him; find out where he lives and go punch him in the nuts. --WalterSobchak 9/12/12

Looking for Al Hrabosky and any OPC Dave Campbells (the ESPN guy)
                                        • Options

<< <i>Not sure if anyone else submitted a story to Topps, but I just got notification from Topps that mine will be published on their site on May 19th. Sadly, I fear they chopped it up (It was originally 2000 words which I condensed to 700) to fit their 500 word or less criteria. Please take a look at it and don't laugh--it's about the 1987 John Cerutti >>

Thats pretty cool about the story! Will have to take a look when it's published. You give me a little reason to submit my story on the 1973 George Culver( which needs to be put into words)!)
                                        • Options
                                          I had the other day this trade offer:

1971 Frank Tepedino for ........ wait for it

1971 Frank Tepedino

Figured it was worth accepting image

Rich
                                          Plano, Tx. Card Show #5, Sunday March 6, 2016 at Adat Chaverim (Northeast Corner Independence and Spring Creek) in Plano Tx 9Am to 4 PM. See you there!
                                        • Options
                                          zep33zep33 Posts: 6,897 ✭✭✭
                                          I took the same offer LOL

couldn't go wrong with that one

• Options
                                          Anyone know the trader mbthomsen001?
                                        • Options
                                          otwcardsotwcards Posts: 5,291 ✭✭✭

<< <i>Anyone know the trader mbthomsen001? >>

No, but bseitz is driving me crazy...and has been for weeks. Is there any way to block offers or to mass delete offers?
                                        • Options

<< <i>

<< <i>Anyone know the trader mbthomsen001? >>

No, but bseitz is driving me crazy...and has been for weeks. Is there any way to block offers or to mass delete offers? >>

just click decline on all the ones on one page one right after another. then leave the web site and they'll all be gone. You don't need to wait for each decline to kick in
                                        • Options
                                          RipublicaninMassRipublicaninMass Posts: 10,051 ✭✭✭
                                          ...and "swish" has thrown me nothin but airballs
                                        • Options
                                          I've got these to trade. I like Reds and I'm just starting a '71 set so any and all 71's are a good thing. I'm definitely open to multi-card trades, so if you need me to send over a couple cards for 1 of yours, let me know which ones I need to offer.

1954 Bobby Hofman / Infield / New York Giants
                                          1960 Claude Osteen / Pitcher / Cincinnati Reds
                                          1962 Ted Wills / Pitcher / Boston Red Sox
                                          1965 Rookie Stars Card / / Washington Senators
                                          1966 1965 AL ERA Leaders Card / / Topps
                                          1969 Lou Brock All-Star / Outfield / St. Louis Cardinals
                                          1971 Norm Miller / Outfield / Houston Astros
                                          1971 Rich McKinney / Third Base / Chicago White Sox
                                          1971 Don Hahn / Outfield / Montreal Expos
                                          1971 Rich Severson / Shortstop / Kansas City Royals
                                          1971 Dan Frisella / Pitcher / New York Mets
                                          1971 Cookie Rojas / Infield / Kansas City Royals
                                          1971 Duffy Dyer / Catcher / New York Mets
                                          1971 Billy Wilson / Pitcher / Philadelphia Phillies
                                          1971 Diego Segui / Pitcher / Oakland Athletics
                                          1971 Bob Robertson / First Base / Pittsburgh Pirates
                                          1971 Dave Marshall / Outfield / New York Mets
                                          1971 John Boccabella / Catcher / Montreal Expos
                                          1971 Ken Boswell / Second Base / New York Mets
                                          1977 Carl Morton / Pitcher / Atlanta Braves
                                          1980 Bill Bonham / Pitcher / Cincinnati Reds
                                          1987 Ken Griffey / Outfield / Atlanta Braves
                                          1993 Prospects Card / / Topps (Jeromy Burnitz Rookie)
                                          2002 Robin Yount / Shortstop / Milwaukee Brewers (Autograph)-would need another "prize" card for this one, as it is my ticket to free shipping

• Options
                                          HallcoHallco Posts: 3,628 ✭✭✭✭✭
                                          1969 Vada Pinson Cardinals
                                        • Options

<< <i>1954 Bobby Hofman / Infield / New York Giants
                                          1962 Ted Wills / Pitcher / Boston Red Sox
                                          1969 Lou Brock All-Star / Outfield / St. Louis Cardinals >>

1971's sent...
                                        • Options
                                          JohnnyDJohnnyD Posts: 520 ✭✭
                                          I have two trades offered to me that I want to accept, but keep receiving this message when I click on accept:

"Failed. She/He does not have enough qty of card for this trading"

Anyone receive this, and what does it mean?

Thanks, John
                                        • Options
                                          Buckeye:

I have the following 71's -- let me know if we can work out something. My name is Sabrgeek in Topps Million

Jim Colborn
                                          AL Strikeout Leaders
                                          Fred Wenz
                                          Cubs Rookies Stars (#121)
                                          Frank Johnson
                                          Frank Tepedino
                                          Gary Ross
                                          Denis Menke
                                          Tito Fuentes
                                          Terry Crowley

If you can send me "older' cards with same or greater book value; let's do the trade image

Thanks!
                                          Rich

Plano, Tx. Card Show #5, Sunday March 6, 2016 at Adat Chaverim (Northeast Corner Independence and Spring Creek) in Plano Tx 9Am to 4 PM. See you there!
                                        • Options

<< <i>I have two trades offered to me that I want to accept, but keep receiving this message when I click on accept:

Thanks, John >>

John I had the same thing happen to me yesterday...tried to accept about ten times and would get a time out error message... finally received the message you did. I turneed around and put out the reverse trade to see if that would work, so far it hasn't been accepted...may be worth a try on your end... good luck
                                          Ken
                                          Positive and successful transactions with:
                                          LeagueLeader; IJustLoveCards; Recbball; msassin; leathtech; lsutigers1973; Bosox1976; Dboneesq; Aric; Bkritz
                                        • Options
                                          I have accumulated the complete 2005 Chicago White Sox Team Set on MCG

will entertain offers for them as a set.

Probably will need to made a couple bulk trades on my end unless someone wants to offer one card like a pre 1973 HOFer or a 1952 common for them all

please PM me cards you would offer and I will send trade offers through the site for the one(s) I like

I had fun making trades for these, but I do not necessarily need to be blown away with an offer to accept. Just want to pair down the number of cards in my account.

thanx

Doug
                                          I collect Seattle Pilots autographs, 1969 Topps autographs, Signed Mickey Mantle Home Run History cards and have a JC Martin collection (he was my college Baseball coach)
                                          Doug
                                        • Options
                                          HoofHeartedHoofHearted Posts: 2,537 ✭✭
                                          I just entered 4 MCGs and got my oldest card yet -- a 1955 Ray Moore (#208). Also got a '77 Ramon Hernandez, '79 Andy Hassler and another '79 Elliott Maddox...
                                        • Options

<< <i>

<< <i>I have two trades offered to me that I want to accept, but keep receiving this message when I click on accept:

Thanks, John >>

John I had the same thing happen to me yesterday...tried to accept about ten times and would get a time out error message... finally received the message you did. I turneed around and put out the reverse trade to see if that would work, so far it hasn't been accepted...may be worth a try on your end... good luck
                                          Ken >>

Same here, seems to always happen when it's a good deal for me. Last one was a 72 high # for a 74 common. I have a feeling it's cause someone else with the same card had already accepted the trade.
                                        • Options
                                          JohnnyDJohnnyD Posts: 520 ✭✭

<< <i>

<< <i>

Thanks, John >>

Ken >>

Same here, seems to always happen when it's a good deal for me. Last one was a 72 high # for a 74 common. I have a feeling it's cause someone else with the same card had already accepted the trade. >>

I was wondering if that was the case because both trades were good for me. I wondered if someone else already grabbed them up. Boy, overall the Topps Million site is the buggiest site I have seen in some time. Slow loading, constant error messages, etc...
                                        • Options
                                          Okay, take away the '54 Hoffman and '71 Billy Wilson and add:
                                          1964 Marty Keough / Outfield / Cincinnati Reds
                                          1964 Hal Smith / Catcher / Cincinnati Reds
                                          1968 Gerry Arrigo / Pitcher / Cincinnati Reds
                                          1971 Eddie Leon / Second Base / Cleveland Indians
                                          1971 Harry Walker / Manager / Houston Astros
                                          1972 Bob Tolan / Outfield / Cincinnati Reds
                                          1972 Don Gullett / Pitcher / Cincinnati Reds
                                          1974 Clay Carroll / Pitcher / Cincinnati Reds
                                          1974 Cincinnati Reds Team Card / / Cincinnati Reds
                                          1985 Pete Rose / First Base / Cincinnati Reds
                                          1989 Barry Larkin / Shortstop / Cincinnati Reds
                                          2005 Adam Dunn / Outfield / Cincinnati Reds

All of these and everything else left on my previous list is for trade, although I have a couple trades in the works...let me know what you like and we can work something out.
                                        • Options

<< <i>I just entered 4 MCGs and got my oldest card yet -- a 1955 Ray Moore (#208). Also got a '77 Ramon Hernandez, '79 Andy Hassler and another '79 Elliott Maddox... >>

I'm interested in your Ray Moore.
                                          Would you be willing to trade it for any fair combination of these?

55 Fred Marsh 13 $12 3B Orioles
                                          55 Warren McGhee 32 $12 OF White Sox
                                          55 Bob Kennedy 48 $15 OF Orioles
                                          55 Rip Repulski 55 $12 OF Cardinals
                                          55 Ray Jablonski 56 $12 3B Redlegs
                                          55 Jack Sheapard 73 $12 C Pirates
                                          55 Bob Borkowski 74 $12 OF Redlegs
                                          55 Bill Wilson 86 $12 OF KC Athletics
                                          55 John Riddle 98 $12 Coach Cardinals
                                          55 Dave Hoskins 133 $12 P Indians
                                          55 Jerry Lynch 142 $15 Pirates
                                          55 Ralph Kress 151 $20 Coach Indians
                                          55 Bud Podbielan 153 $25 P Redlegs
                                          55 Thomas Casagrande 167 $30 P Phillies
                                          55 Bob Oldis 169 $40 C Nationals
                                          55 Bob Kline 173 $30 SS Nationals
                                          55 Rudy Minarcin 174 $30 P Redlegs
                                          55 Gale Wade 196 $30 OF Cubs
                                        • Options
                                          I have completed 358 trades that I have initiated

anyone want to trade for any of these?

new list in post below
                                          Doug
                                        • Options
                                          Still looking for pre-1975 NY Yankees and any pre-1956 commons or stars... Will trade 1971's for 1969-1974 Yankees:

Updated 5/22/2010

1955 Jack Parks / Catcher / Milwaukee Braves Card Number: 23
                                          1955 Frank House / Catcher / Detroit Tigers Card Number: 87
                                          1957 Saul Rogovin / Pitcher / Philadelphia Phillies Card Number: 129
                                          1960 Jim Donohue / Pitcher / St. Louis Cardinals Card Number: 124
                                          1965 Buster Narum / Pitcher / Washington Senators Card Number: 86
                                          1966 Tony Cloninger / Pitcher / Atlanta Braves Card Number: 10
                                          1966 John Stephenson / Catcher / New York Mets Card Number: 17
                                          1966 Leon Wagner / Outfield / Cleveland Indians Card Number: 65
                                          1966 Al Luplow / Outfield / New York Mets Card Number: 188
                                          1966 Vic Davalillo / Outfield / Cleveland Indians Card Number: 325
                                          1969 Gary Peters / Pitcher / Chicago White Sox Card Number: 34
                                          1969 Dave Boswell / Pitcher / Minnesota Twins Card Number: 459
                                          1970 Jim Ray / Pitcher / Houston Astros Card Number: 113
                                          1970 Stan Bahnsen / Pitcher / New York Yankees Card Number: 568
                                          1970 Jake Gibbs / Catcher / New York Yankees Card Number: 594
                                          1970 Tom Phoebus / Pitcher / Baltimore Orioles Card Number: 717
                                          1971 Dick McAuliffe / Second Base / Detroit Tigers Card Number: 3
                                          1971 Ron Klimkowski / Pitcher / New York Yankees Card Number: 28
                                          1971 Rookie Stars Card / / New York Yankees Card Number: 111
                                          1971 Stan Bahnsen / Pitcher / New York Yankees Card Number: 184
                                          1971 Tony Gonzalez / Outfield / California Angels Card Number: 256
                                          1971 Tom Hall / Pitcher / Minnesota Twins Card Number: 313
                                          1971 Jeff Torborg / Catcher / Los Angeles Dodgers Card Number: 314
                                          1972 John Ellis / First Base / New York Yankees Card Number: 48
                                          1972 Ralph Houk / Manager / New York Yankees Card Number: 533
                                          1973 Celerino Sanchez / Third Base / New York Yankees Card Number: 103 (2 cards)
                                          1973 Mike Kekich / Pitcher / New York Yankees Card Number: 371
                                          1974 Gerry Moses / Catcher / New York Yankees Card Number: 19
                                          1974 Mel Stottlemyre / Pitcher / New York Yankees Card Number: 44
                                          1974 Ron Blomberg / Designated Hitter / New York Yankees Card Number: 117
                                          1974 Fred Beene / Pitcher / New York Yankees Card Number: 274
                                          1974 Steve Kline / Pitcher / New York Yankees Card Number: 324
                                          1974 George Medich / Pitcher / New York Yankees Card Number: 445
                                          1974 Pat Dobson / Pitcher / New York Yankees Card Number: 463
                                          1974 Mike Hegan / First Base / New York Yankees Card Number: 517
                                          1974 Sam McDowell / Pitcher / New York Yankees Card Number: 550
                                          1974 Jack Brohamer / Second Base / Cleveland Indians Card Number: 586
                                          1974 Celerino Sanchez / Third Base / New York Yankees Card Number: 623
                                          1976 Tim Hosley / Catcher / Chicago Cubs Card Number: 482
                                          1977 Stolen Base Leaders Card / / Topps Card Number: 4
                                          1977 Terry Humphrey / Catcher / California Angels Card Number: 369
                                          1977 Carlos May / Designated Hitter / New York Yankees Card Number: 568
                                          1978 Rogelio Moret / Pitcher / Texas Rangers Card Number: 462
                                          1978 Brian Downing / Catcher / California Angels Card Number: 71
                                          1979 Dave Heaverlo / Pitcher / Oakland Athletics Card Number: 432
                                          1979 Stan Bahnsen / Pitcher / Montreal Expos Card Number: 468
                                          1979 Prospects Card / / St. Louis Cardinals Card Number: 724
                                          1984 Dan Quisenberry / Pitcher / Kansas City Royals Card Number: 3
                                          1985 Tim Raines / Outfield / Montreal Expos Card Number: 630
                                          1986 Pete Rose / First Base / Cincinnati Reds Card Number: 206
                                          1986 Andre Dawson / Outfield / Montreal Expos Card Number: 760
                                          1985 Rick Sutcliffe / Pitcher / Chicago Cubs Card Number: 720
                                          1987 Tony Gwynn / Outfield / San Diego Padres Card Number: 530
                                          1988 Don Mattingly / First Base / New York Yankees Card Number: 386
                                          1989 Tom Glavine / Pitcher / Atlanta Braves Card Number: 157
                                          1989 Dave Winfield / Designated Hitter / New York Yankees Card Number: 407
                                          1989 Rich Gossage / Pitcher / Chicago Cubs Card Number: 415
                                          1989 Gary Carter / Catcher / New York Mets Card Number: 680
                                          1989 Team Leaders Card / / Kansas City Royals Card Number: 789
                                          1990 Tony LaRussa / Manager / Oakland Athletics Card Number: 639
                                          2005 Doug Glanville / Outfield / Philadelphia Phillies Card Number: 64
                                          2005 Scott Hattenberg / First Base / Oakland Athletics Card Number: 99
                                          2005 Lance Berkman / Outfield / Houston Astros Card Number: 220
                                          2008 Brandon Webb / Pitcher / Arizona Diamondbacks Card Number: 140
                                          2008 Jorge Cantu / Second Base / Florida Marlins Card Number: 388
                                        • Options
                                          up to 49 trades waiting for #50 but i only bought 71 cards, i'm guessing you guys wiht 100's of trades had more cards to start

good luck
                                          Fred

• Options
                                          VERY GOOD 3 1957 TOPPS 102 RAY BOONE Card US
                                          The only 2010 Topps Million Card Giveaway I got graded. You guys got it right having fun with the trading.
                                        • Options
                                          I have redeemed only 41 code cards and have 114 cards in my collection (60 cards 1973 or older)

I have completed 410 trades I have initiated...do not know how many offers I have accepted
                                          Doug
                                        • Options
                                          I pulled 5 cards today including a 54 Woodling; I mentioned that on the FB discussion group and was shocked to see 9 offers *ALL OF WHICH WERE VERY FAIR -- i.e. No Superfan attempts* within five minutes. Scott, I'm sorry, If I had realized that would have gone so fast, I would have emailed you.

Anyway -- wow -- there are people that read the FB group like Hawks and both the new owner of the 54 Woodling and myself were happy with the trade

Rich
                                        • Options
                                          I have a 1993 Prospects Card (Number 658) that is jeromy burnitz's rookie card. I would take 2 junk cards for it...if you're interested in the card send over an offer or you can PM me. Thanks
                                        • Options
                                          alnavmanalnavman Posts: 4,129 ✭✭✭
                                          bump
                                        • Options
                                          Here's what's available

1953 Gus Bell / Outfield / Cincinnati Reds
                                          1956 Bud Podbielan / Pitcher / Cincinnati Reds
                                          1961 Jim O'Toole / Pitcher / Cincinnati Reds
                                          1962 Joey Jay / Pitcher / Cincinnati Reds
                                          1967 Gordy Coleman / First Base / Cincinnati Reds
                                          1974 Jim McGlothlin / Pitcher / Chicago White Sox
                                          1977 Tom Paciorek / Outfield / Atlanta Braves
                                          1979 Rob Picciolo / Shortstop / Oakland Athletics
                                          1979 Bob McClure / Pitcher / Milwaukee Brewers
                                          1979 Buddy Bell / Third Base / Cleveland Indians
                                          1981 1980 Strikeout Leaders Card / / Topps Card Number: 6
                                          1984 Highlight Card / / Topps Card Number: 4
                                          1984 Keith Hernandez / First Base / New York Mets
                                        • Options
                                          Just a quick note that my story is up there on the Topps million website today...1987 John Cerutti
                                          Next MONTH? So he's saying that if he wins, the best-case scenario is that he'll be paying for it two weeks after the auction ends?

Forget blocking him; find out where he lives and go punch him in the nuts. --WalterSobchak 9/12/12

Looking for Al Hrabosky and any OPC Dave Campbells (the ESPN guy)
                                        • Options

<< <i>Just a quick note that my story is up there on the Topps million website today...1987 John Cerutti >>

I enjoyed your story! Funny you started collecting John Cerutti cards and never saw him pitch.
                                        • Options
                                          byronscott4everbyronscott4ever Posts: 932 ✭✭✭
                                          According to Beckett, Topps Series II will include T206 cards through this program.
                                        • Options

<< <i>According to Beckett, Topps Series II will include T206 cards through this program. >>

Just read that, should be interesting. The 2010 Topps Football is also having a million card giveaway.
                                        • Options

<< <i>

<< <i>According to Beckett, Topps Series II will include T206 cards through this program. >>

Just read that, should be interesting. The 2010 Topps Football is also having a million card giveaway. >>

I won't be caught up in that one... Other than to redeem whatever I get in packs. It will be interesting to see if they include the AAs
                                        • Options
                                          55 AA's would be nice, i'm guessing no though

Fred

• Options
                                          Have the following cards. feel free to propose trades on the topps site. open to anything... older cards, multiple cards, interesting cards...

Gene Woodling 1956
                                          Gene Woodling / Outfield / Cleveland Indians
                                          Card Number: 163

Paul Giel 1960
                                          Paul Giel / Pitcher / Pittsburgh Pirates
                                          Card Number: 526

Gene Woodling 1962
                                          Gene Woodling / Outfield / Washington Senators
                                          Card Number: 125

Jack Sanford 1964
                                          Jack Sanford / Pitcher / San Francisco Giants
                                          Card Number: 414

Mack Jones 1966
                                          Mack Jones / Outfield / Atlanta Braves
                                          Card Number: 446

Dave McNally 1966
                                          Dave McNally / Pitcher / Baltimore Orioles
                                          Card Number: 193

Lee Thomas 1966 - GONE
                                          Lee Thomas / First Base / Atlanta Braves
                                          Card Number: 408

Moe Drabowsky 1970
                                          Moe Drabowsky / Pitcher / Kansas City Royals
                                          Card Number: 653

Billy Conigliaro 1971
                                          Billy Conigliaro / Outfield / Boston Red Sox
                                          Card Number: 114

Jim Fregosi 1972
                                          Jim Fregosi / Shortstop / New York Mets
                                          Card Number: 346

Dave Winfield 1976
                                          Dave Winfield / Outfield / San Diego Padres
                                          Card Number: 160

Pittsburgh Pirates Checklist Card 1977
                                          Pittsburgh Pirates Checklist Card / / Pittsburgh Pirates
                                          Card Number: 354

Willie Stargell 1982
                                          Willie Stargell / First Base / Pittsburgh Pirates
                                          Card Number: 716

New York Yankees Checklist Card 1982
                                          New York Yankees Checklist Card / / New York Yankees
                                          Card Number: 486

Carlton Fisk 1983
                                          Carlton Fisk / Catcher / Chicago White Sox
                                          Card Number: 20

Dave Winfield 1987 - GONE
                                          Dave Winfield / Outfield / New York Yankees
                                          Card Number: 770

Roger Clemens 1989
                                          Roger Clemens / Pitcher / Boston Red Sox
                                          Card Number: 405

Roger Clemens 1989
                                          Roger Clemens / Pitcher / Boston Red Sox
                                          Card Number: 450

Rickey Henderson 1990
                                          Rickey Henderson / Outfield / Oakland Athletics
                                          Card Number: 450

Alan Trammell 1993
                                          Alan Trammell / Shortstop / Detroit Tigers
                                          Card Number: 660

Chicago Cubs Team Card 2001
                                          Chicago Cubs Team Card / / Chicago Cubs
                                          Card Number: 757

Landon Powell 2005
                                          Landon Powell / Catcher / Oakland Athletics
                                          Card Number: 676

Johan Santana 2007
                                          Johan Santana / Pitcher / Minnesota Twins
                                          Card Number: 80

Kevin Youklis 2007
                                          Kevin Youklis / First Base / Boston Red Sox
                                          Card Number: 475

Russell Martin 2007
                                          Russell Martin / Catcher / Los Angeles Dodgers
                                          Card Number: 463

A.J. Burnett 2007
                                          A.J. Burnett / Pitcher / Toronto Blue Jays
                                          Card Number: 334

Dave Bush 2009
                                          Dave Bush / Pitcher / Milwaukee Brewers
                                          Card Number: 264
                                        • Options
                                          Still looking for pre-1975 NY Yankees, any pre-1956 commons or stars and any Thurman Munson... Will trade 1971's for 1969-1974 Yankees:

1955 Jack Parks / Catcher / Milwaukee Braves Card Number: 23
                                          1955 Frank House / Catcher / Detroit Tigers Card Number: 87
                                          1957 Saul Rogovin / Pitcher / Philadelphia Phillies Card Number: 129
                                          1960 Jim Donohue / Pitcher / St. Louis Cardinals Card Number: 124
                                          1965 Buster Narum / Pitcher / Washington Senators Card Number: 86
                                          1966 Tony Cloninger / Pitcher / Atlanta Braves Card Number: 10
                                          1966 John Stephenson / Catcher / New York Mets Card Number: 17
                                          1966 Leon Wagner / Outfield / Cleveland Indians Card Number: 65
                                          1966 Al Luplow / Outfield / New York Mets Card Number: 188
                                          1966 Vic Davalillo / Outfield / Cleveland Indians Card Number: 325
                                          1969 Gary Peters / Pitcher / Chicago White Sox Card Number: 34
                                          1969 Dave Boswell / Pitcher / Minnesota Twins Card Number: 459
                                          1970 Jim Ray / Pitcher / Houston Astros Card Number: 113
                                          1970 Stan Bahnsen / Pitcher / New York Yankees Card Number: 568
                                          1970 Jake Gibbs / Catcher / New York Yankees Card Number: 594
                                          1970 Tom Phoebus / Pitcher / Baltimore Orioles Card Number: 717
                                          1971 Dick McAuliffe / Second Base / Detroit Tigers Card Number: 3
                                          1971 Ron Klimkowski / Pitcher / New York Yankees Card Number: 28
                                          1971 Rookie Stars Card / / New York Yankees Card Number: 111
                                          1971 Stan Bahnsen / Pitcher / New York Yankees Card Number: 184
                                          1971 Tony Gonzalez / Outfield / California Angels Card Number: 256
                                          1971 Tom Hall / Pitcher / Minnesota Twins Card Number: 313
                                          1971 Jeff Torborg / Catcher / Los Angeles Dodgers Card Number: 314
                                          1972 John Ellis / First Base / New York Yankees Card Number: 48
                                          1972 Ralph Houk / Manager / New York Yankees Card Number: 533
                                          1973 Celerino Sanchez / Third Base / New York Yankees Card Number: 103 (2 cards)
                                          1973 Mike Kekich / Pitcher / New York Yankees Card Number: 371
                                          1974 Gerry Moses / Catcher / New York Yankees Card Number: 19
                                          1974 Mel Stottlemyre / Pitcher / New York Yankees Card Number: 44
                                          1974 Ron Blomberg / DH / New York Yankees Card Number: 117
                                          1974 Fred Beene / Pitcher / New York Yankees Card Number: 274
                                          1974 Steve Kline / Pitcher / New York Yankees Card Number: 324
                                          1974 George Medich / Pitcher / New York Yankees Card Number: 445
                                          1974 Pat Dobson / Pitcher / New York Yankees Card Number: 463
                                          1974 Mike Hegan / First Base / New York Yankees Card Number: 517
                                          1974 Sam McDowell / Pitcher / New York Yankees Card Number: 550
                                          1974 Celerino Sanchez / Third Base / New York Yankees Card Number: 623
                                          1976 Tim Hosley / Catcher / Chicago Cubs Card Number: 482
                                          1977 Stolen Base Leaders Card / / Topps Card Number: 4
                                          1977 Terry Humphrey / Catcher / California Angels Card Number: 369
                                          1977 Carlos May / DH / New York Yankees Card Number: 568
                                          1978 Rogelio Moret / Pitcher / Texas Rangers Card Number: 462
                                          1978 Brian Downing / Catcher / California Angels Card Number: 71
                                          1979 Dave Heaverlo / Pitcher / Oakland Athletics Card Number: 432
                                          1979 Stan Bahnsen / Pitcher / Montreal Expos Card Number: 468
                                          1979 Prospects Card / / St. Louis Cardinals Card Number: 724
                                          1984 Dan Quisenberry / Pitcher / Kansas City Royals Card Number: 3
                                          1985 Tim Raines / Outfield / Montreal Expos Card Number: 630
                                          1986 Pete Rose / First Base / Cincinnati Reds Card Number: 206
                                          1986 Andre Dawson / Outfield / Montreal Expos Card Number: 760
                                          1985 Rick Sutcliffe / Pitcher / Chicago Cubs Card Number: 720
                                          1987 Tony Gwynn / Outfield / San Diego Padres Card Number: 530
                                          1988 Don Mattingly / First Base / New York Yankees Card Number: 386
                                          1989 Tom Glavine / Pitcher / Atlanta Braves Card Number: 157
                                          1989 Dave Winfield / Designated Hitter / New York Yankees Card Number: 407
                                          1989 Rich Gossage / Pitcher / Chicago Cubs Card Number: 415
                                          1989 Gary Carter / Catcher / New York Mets Card Number: 680
                                          1989 Team Leaders Card / / Kansas City Royals Card Number: 789
                                          1990 Tony LaRussa / Manager / Oakland Athletics Card Number: 639
                                          2005 Doug Glanville / Outfield / Philadelphia Phillies Card Number: 64
                                          2005 Scott Hattenberg / First Base / Oakland Athletics Card Number: 99
                                          2005 Lance Berkman / Outfield / Houston Astros Card Number: 220
                                          2008 Brandon Webb / Pitcher / Arizona Diamondbacks Card Number: 140
                                          2008 Jorge Cantu / Second Base / Florida Marlins Card Number: 388

Updated 5/22/2010
                                        • Options
                                          my updated trade list

1974 Skip Jutze / Catcher / Houston Astros Card Number: 328
                                          1974 Whitey Lockman / Manager / Chicago Cubs Card Number: 354
                                          1974 Jim McGlothlin / Pitcher / Chicago White Sox Card Number: 557
                                          1974 Darrel Chaney / Shortstop / Cincinnati Reds Card Number: 559
                                          1974 Enzo Hernandez / Shortstop / San Diego Padres Card Number: 572
                                          1974 Jim Mason / Shortstop / Texas Rangers Card Number: 618
                                          1974 Ollie Brown / Outfield / California Angels Card Number: 625
                                          1974 Fernando Gonzalez / Third Base / Pittsburgh Pirates Card Number: 649
                                          1974 Gail Hopkins / First Base / Kansas City Royals Card Number: 652
                                          1976 Charlie Moore / Catcher / Milwaukee Brewers Card Number: 116
                                          1976 Bill Singer / Pitcher / California Angels Card Number: 411
                                          1976 Fred Stanley / Shortstop / New York Yankees Card Number: 429
                                          1976 Bill Fahey / Catcher / Texas Rangers Card Number: 436
                                          1976 Rico Petrocelli / Third Base / Boston Red Sox Card Number: 445
                                          1976 Tom Johnson / Pitcher / Minnesota Twins Card Number: 448
                                          1976 Bob Davis / Catcher / San Diego Padres Card Number: 472
                                          1976 Milt May / Catcher / Houston Astros Card Number: 532
                                          1976 Doug Konieczny / Pitcher / Houston Astros Card Number: 602
                                          1976 Rich Hinton / Pitcher / Chicago White Sox Card Number: 607
                                          1976 Tim Johnson / Second Base / Milwaukee Brewers Card Number: 613
                                          1977 Bruce Dal Canton / Pitcher / Atlanta Braves Card Number: 114
                                          1977 Gene Clines / Outfield / Texas Rangers Card Number: 237
                                          1977 Jim Colborn / Pitcher / Milwaukee Brewers Card Number: 331
                                          1977 Doug Rau / Pitcher / Los Angeles Dodgers Card Number: 421
                                          1977 Bill Fahey / Catcher / Texas Rangers Card Number: 511
                                          1977 Aurelio Rodriguez / Third Base / Detroit Tigers Card Number: 574
                                          1977 Paul Lindblad / Pitcher / Oakland Athletics Card Number: 583
                                          1993 1992 Topps All Stars Card / / Topps Card Number: 402
                                          2003 Todd Hundley / Catcher / Chicago Cubs Card Number: 216
                                          2005 Brady Clark / Outfield / Milwaukee Brewers Card Number: 384

410 completed trades that I have initiated
                                          Doug
                                        • Options
                                          Scott:

I still have 1954 Topps Bob Young #8 available:

A trade proposal for you:

1970 Jake Gibbs, Stan Bahnsen and 1972 Ralph Houk for that card

Or

your 1970 Tom Phoebus + any of the above mentioned cards for the 54 Young card

If you're fine with that; send me a trade offer. The BV is basically even each way

<<<< -- The 54 Young has now been traded away

Rich