Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

****2021 Morgan and Peace Silver Dollar thread - Flipping Posts Welcome!*****

Comments

• Options
    Sandman70gtSandman70gt Posts: 980 ✭✭✭✭✭

Yay!! Peace dollars processing.
    B)

Bst transactions with: dimeman, oih82w8, mercurydimeguy, dunerlaw, Lakesammman, 2ltdjorn, MattTheRiley, dpvilla, drddm, CommemKing, Relaxn, Yorkshireman, Cucamongacoin, jtlee321, greencopper, coin22lover, coinfolio, lindedad, spummybum, Leeroybrown, flackthat, BryceM, Surfinxhi, VanHalen, astrorat, robkool, Wingsrule, PennyGuy, al410, Ilikecolor, Southcounty, Namvet69, Commemdude, oreville, Leebone

• Options
    vulcanizevulcanize Posts: 1,339 ✭✭✭✭✭

All of them Morgans CC, O, S, D, P and the Peace are now being shown as processing credit card shows payments pending.

So my guess would be that it may start getting shipped out any time soon.

Will sit back and watch the pandemonium since my Uncirculated Coin Set 2021 is yet to make it's way to USPS even though the label was created almost a fortnight ago. :)

• Options
    seduloussedulous Posts: 3,132 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Kliao Will want to see pics of your delivery! How exciting!

A Barber Quartet is made up of Nickels, Dimes, Quarters, and Halves.

• Options
    GoldbullyGoldbully Posts: 16,904 ✭✭✭✭✭

My 8/10/21 order #10406xxx finally in 'processing' and credit card hit.

• Options

Mine are coming today as well.....well hopefully!

• Options
    Batman23Batman23 Posts: 4,999 ✭✭✭✭✭

What is the secret to get ahold of customer service? I need to call and update my CC with them and all I get when I call is the busy signal. Tried last night and this morning about 50 times now. I press either 2 for existing order or press 0 for a person and it goes straight to busy signal. Is there a better number to call? Do I try to sneak in under 1-new order :o ? Or do I just have to keep trying the same thing till I get in?

• Options
    TomthemailcarrierTomthemailcarrier Posts: 638 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Batman23 said:
    What is the secret to get ahold of customer service? I need to call and update my CC with them and all I get when I call is the busy signal. Tried last night and this morning about 50 times now. I press either 2 for existing order or press 0 for a person and it goes straight to busy signal. Is there a better number to call? Do I try to sneak in under 1-new order :o ? Or do I just have to keep trying the same thing till I get in?

Press 1 for new order.

• Options
    mbogomanmbogoman Posts: 5,143 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Batman23 said:

I got past the busy signal after about 40 tries. I have been waiting for the callback for an hour and a half right now...

• Options

So ive noticed on my order list with the Peace and P morgan that instead of the full amount of $530 for 3 coins each (which shows correct amount on order list) when I click onto transaction it is in processing, but only shows for $275? Still shows 3 coins each though. Is this happening to anyone else? Are they just processing half the order?

• Options

@mbogoman said:

@Batman23 said:

I got past the busy signal after about 40 tries. I have been waiting for the callback for an hour and a half right now...

What you are saying is that I might as well plug the phone in and walk away for a while...

• Options

@jwitten said:

@originalsandman said:
    So ive noticed on my order list with the Peace and P morgan that instead of the full amount of $530 for 3 coins each (which shows correct amount on order list) when I click onto transaction it is in processing, but only shows for $275? Still shows 3 coins each though. Is this happening to anyone else? Are they just processing half the order?

This happened at first with my cc/o order as well. Basically only half were ready to process, then the others processed a day or two later. It's also happening currently on one of my peace orders as well.

Cool....thanks for the reply. Good to know it isnt some odd error. lol

• Options

@originalsandman said:

Something like this?

• Options
    mbogomanmbogoman Posts: 5,143 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Batman23 said:

@mbogoman said:

@Batman23 said:

What you are saying is that I might as well plug the phone in and walk away for a while...

Yup. 2 hours now...

• Options
    Jzyskowski1Jzyskowski1 Posts: 6,650 ✭✭✭✭✭

Press 1. Save you some grief 😉

🎶 shout shout, let it all out 🎶

• Options

@mbogoman said:

@Batman23 said:

@mbogoman said:

@Batman23 said:

Yup. 2 hours now...

I'm an hour behind you. Guess I should just get a call back and save my sanity from that terrible jingle thing they have on hold. :s

• Options
    coinandcurrency242coinandcurrency242 Posts: 1,958 ✭✭✭✭

They just hit my CC for half the order

Positive BST as a seller: Namvet69, Lordmarcovan, Bigjpst, Soldi, mustanggt, CoinHoader, moursund, SufinxHi, al410, JWP

• Options
    numinumi Posts: 29 ✭✭

Has anybody heard about a proof like grade on these coins??

The bulk dealers will get fast grading with first to market on a pl.

Is it worth looking for it?

numi
  • Options

@Goldbully said:

@originalsandman said:

Something like this?

Exactly! Ok I feel better now. thx

• Options
    kimber45ACPkimber45ACP Posts: 2,399 ✭✭✭

Crack that sucker open.

• Options

I will as soon as it gets here!

• Options

@mbogoman said:

@Batman23 said:

@mbogoman said:

@Batman23 said:

Yup. 2 hours now...

How long did it take for a call back? or are you still waiting?

• Options
    edited October 22, 2021 10:34AM

I just called the mint. Pressed 1 was transferred quickly and then scheduled for a call back. 2 minutes How long before call back? I think your maybe just as well to hang on. I didn’t feel too good about it. Trying to help 🤠

• Options

@Jzyskowski1 said:
    I just called the mint. Pressed 1 was transferred quickly and then scheduled for a call back. 2 minutes How long before call back? I think your maybe just as well to hang on. I didn’t feel too good about it. Trying to help 🤠

I just got my call back. I waited on hold about an hour before doing the callback option. My callback was about two hours after that.

• Options
    NorCalJackNorCalJack Posts: 522 ✭✭✭✭✭

I also pressed 1, and now have been on hold for 2:05 hours. Still on hold. I need to go to Dr. appointment in a half hour. If I can't get through I will try the call back. I hope someone answers in the next half hour.

Fingerscrossed

• Options
    PedzolaPedzola Posts: 1,010 ✭✭✭✭✭

P,D,S processing here, but Peace says backorder. Got my Peace order in very rapidly on release day, dissappointed its lagging the others. My D and S have been processing all week, anxious to finally get them in hand, but most excited to see the Peace.

• Options

@Pedzola said:
    P,D,S processing here, but Peace says backorder. Got my Peace order in very rapidly on release day, dissappointed its lagging the others. My D and S have been processing all week, anxious to finally get them in hand, but most excited to see the Peace.

Yep, I made two orders that day. #10481xxx is two Peace Dollars and they are still in backorder. #10727xxx was one Morgan and one Peace and it is processing. Maybe the later one got a bump because of the Morgan in the order?

• Options
    WAYNEASWAYNEAS Posts: 6,387 ✭✭✭✭✭

Still no movement on my Peace dollar. :(
    Wayne

Kennedys are my quest...

• Options
    HATTRICKHATTRICK Posts: 2,103 ✭✭✭✭✭

CC and O shipping methoed has changed to UPS

THEY'RE ALIVE !!!!!! THEY'RE ALIVE !!!!!!!

"i'LL WAIT FOR DELIVERY EACH DAY UNTILL THREE"

" If you push something hard enough, it will fall over. " The 1st Law of Opposition from The Firesign Theater
  • Options
    kimber45ACPkimber45ACP Posts: 2,399 ✭✭✭
    edited October 22, 2021 11:31AM

Seems the mint adjusted the order history page. Now sorted by shipped, then processing, by date. When I click on any order that is processing, the page just refreshes and won't show what the order is. Heck, I even have 3 orders from 2019 still processing.

• Options
    HATTRICKHATTRICK Posts: 2,103 ✭✭✭✭✭

My missing payment order appeared when it went to processing as I was told by my contact and posted here weeks ago.

no tricks, just treats for all who ordered. It will take time to get thru to customer service for credit card changes but it will all work out in the end.

" If you push something hard enough, it will fall over. " The 1st Law of Opposition from The Firesign Theater
  • Options

I saw the cc Morgan live on tv last night. The cc is on a raised platform that looks excellent. They showed the S Morgan. It’s tiny! The cc is bigger and looks much better. The S was a disappointment. As always I will reserve judgment until in hand. Just a heads up 🤨

• Options
    pointfivezeropointfivezero Posts: 1,649 ✭✭✭✭✭

@kimber45ACP said:
    Seems the mint adjusted the order history page. Now sorted by shipped, then processing, by date. When I click on any order that is processing, the page just refreshes and won't show what the order is. Heck, I even have 3 orders from 2019 still processing.

I, and many others here, have the same exact issue with our Order History page. I have reported it to the Mint several times and a case was supposedly opened but nothing has changed. It has this way for years.

Tim

• Options
    seduloussedulous Posts: 3,132 ✭✭✭✭✭

@sedulous said:
    All my orders are now "Processing" !!!

Ugghhh. Still "Processing".

A Barber Quartet is made up of Nickels, Dimes, Quarters, and Halves.

• Options
    alangloialangloi Posts: 35 ✭✭✭

4 PM EST waiting for a call back from 8:30 AM this morning. My CC bank set their security too tight and my two transactions were denied last night. Nuts. (Got the bank squared away, just can't talk to anyone at the mint.)

• Options
    NorCalJackNorCalJack Posts: 522 ✭✭✭✭✭

So how do you get a call back. I called about 30 times before I got through and now on hold again. I would prefer they call me back. I'm not sure how to get a call back. Anyone know how?

• Options
    neildrobertsonneildrobertson Posts: 1,185 ✭✭✭✭✭

I've had no success calling customer service today. I'm hoping that as they move through the onslaught of calls it will be easier to get through.

IG: DeCourcyCoinsEbay: neilrobertson
    "Numismatic categorizations, if left unconstrained, will increase spontaneously over time." -me

• Options
    cheezhedcheezhed Posts: 5,695 ✭✭✭✭✭

O and CC shipped

Many happy BST transactions
  • Options
    Bigbuck1975Bigbuck1975 Posts: 1,249 ✭✭✭✭✭

So I see my morgan p and peace dollar combo order says processing but the total only matches if 3 coins out of the 6 are in the order. Weird.

• Options
    edited October 22, 2021 1:49PM

@Bigbuck1975 said:
    So I see my morgan p and peace dollar combo order says processing but the total only matches if 3 coins out of the 6 are in the order. Weird.

Go back several posts for your answer.

Here's my order from an earlier post.

• Options
    baddogssbaddogss Posts: 1,264 ✭✭✭✭

All of my Morgan and Peace dollar orders are processing too.
    Hopefully the complete without any problems.

Good to finally see them moving, seems like so long ago ...

Good luck and best wishes to everyone!

Thank you PCGS for the Forums! ANA # 3150931 - Successful BST with: Bah1513, ckeusa, coin22lover, coinsarefun, DCW, guitarwes, SLQ, Sunshine Rare Coin, tmot99, Tdec1000, dmarks, Flatwoods, Wondercoin, Yorkshireman
    Sugar magnolia blossoms blooming, heads all empty and I don't care ...
  • Options
    CaptHenwayCaptHenway Posts: 31,635 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Goldbully said:

@Bigbuck1975 said:

Go back several posts for your answer.

Here's my order from an earlier post.

How can 3 @ $85 total $85?

Numismatist. 50 year member ANA. Winner of four ANA Heath Literary Awards; three Wayte and Olga Raymond Literary Awards; Numismatist of the Year Award 2009, and Lifetime Achievement Award 2020. Winner numerous NLG Literary Awards.
  • Options
    CaptHenwayCaptHenway Posts: 31,635 ✭✭✭✭✭

All mine "Processing." No credit card charges yet.

Numismatist. 50 year member ANA. Winner of four ANA Heath Literary Awards; three Wayte and Olga Raymond Literary Awards; Numismatist of the Year Award 2009, and Lifetime Achievement Award 2020. Winner numerous NLG Literary Awards.
  • Options

@CaptHenway said:

How can 3 @ $85 total $85?

Whenever a Mint order is in 'processing,' this is how you see your order.

Once it ships, you will see the grand total.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file