Home U.S. Coin Forum

****2021 Morgan and Peace Silver Dollar thread - Flipping Posts Welcome!*****

Comments

• heavymetalheavymetal Posts: 588 ✭✭✭✭

My 2 Peace Dollars went from back order to processing and my CC was hit. Order # USM10757XXX from 1:06 pm on day 1.

• CoinMeisterCoinMeister Posts: 642 ✭✭✭✭

@WAYNEAS said:

@CoinMeister said:
    I just received a shipment notification on a Morgan (D)! The mint is working on a Sunday?! That’s a first for me.

You can talk to the mint 7days a week
    1-800-USA-MINT
    7 days a week,
    8am to midnight, ET
    Look at the web site.
    Wayne

I was referring to getting a shipment notice.

"What we are never changes, but who we are ... never stops changing."
  • jwittenjwitten Posts: 5,085 ✭✭✭✭✭

One order of peace’s/Morgan’s is all processing, one was half charged... hoping the peace’s eventually switch to processing

• MsMorrisineMsMorrisine Posts: 32,745 ✭✭✭✭✭
    1. Backordered
    2. Processing
    3. Shipment Method changed to USPS
    4. Still Processing
    5. Tonight? Backordered with USPS shipping method.

It appears the CC is ready but the O is not.

Current maintainer of Stone's Master List of Favorite Websites // My BST transactions
  • KliaoKliao Posts: 5,551 ✭✭✭✭✭

My CC and O have shipped!

Collector
    75 Positive BST transactions buying and selling with 45 members and counting!
    instagram.com/klnumismatics

• vulcanizevulcanize Posts: 1,404 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 24, 2021 6:07PM

@HoneyMarket said:

@CoinMeister said:
    I just received a shipment notification on a Morgan (D)! The mint is working on a Sunday?! That’s a first for me.

I rcvd a similar notification as well (via text message).

What was weird about it; is that I already saw yesterday that my D&S's were listed as Shipped on my Mint Order History page and that a UPS tracking number had been generated.

The text message I just got though, had the same UPS tracking number BUT the link was to the USPS website!

I think this is going to be one of those shipments where UPS does the cross-country shipment and the USPS does the final mile portion of the shipment.

Ditto.

And had posted earlier about the mess up that the UPS/USPS combo called mail innovations did to my eBay shipment where it finally got delivered after nearly four months.

https://forums.collectors.com/discussion/comment/13063237/#Comment_13063237

Keeping fingers crossed that hopefully such screw ups don't happen this time around.

Edited to add link.

• MgarmyMgarmy Posts: 2,296 ✭✭✭✭✭

S Morgan and peace moved to processing

100% positive transactions with SurfinxHI, bigole, 1madman, collectorcoins, proofmorgan, Luke Marshall, silver pop, golden egg, point five zero,coin22lover, alohagary, blaircountycoin,joebb21

• WQuarterFreddieWQuarterFreddie Posts: 2,549 ✭✭✭✭✭

@HoneyMarket said:

@WQuarterFreddie said:
    My shipping changed to USPS for my Morgan Philadelphia....that means just my Peace Dollar is left in Processing stage😉

Does your Shipping Tracking number begin with a 9 or a Z?

If 9 - it's a USPS tracking number
    if a Z - it's a UPS tracking number

It's UPS First Class mail....it states the exact shipping method.

@vulcanize said:
    My order for two CC and three O is currently processing but have only got charged for the two CC apparently and credit card pinged for 170$ plus the S&H.
    Guess the Mint is giving me freebies for Halloween.
    Pretty bizarre. :|

Now this has gone back in to BACKORDER from "processing" status. Perhaps the mint got a wind of totals being out of whack and double checking??????

@MsMorrisine said:
    1. Backordered
    2. Processing
    4. Still Processing

@vulcanize said:

Now this has gone back in to BACKORDER from "processing" status. Perhaps the mint got a wind of totals being out of whack and double checking??????

we're in the same boat

Current maintainer of Stone's Master List of Favorite Websites // My BST transactions

@Batman23 said:
    My Peace dollars moved from Backordered to Processing today. Called in and updated my credit card number. Now waiting for the shipping. It is strange that after updating my credit card I can not click on the order and see the details. It instead loops back to the orders list.

it takes some time once an order is entered for it to be viewable in "Order Status"

If you just updated the CC info, try viewing the order after about 1.5-2 hours

• KliaoKliao Posts: 5,551 ✭✭✭✭✭

Well just logged in and saw that the 2019-S ERP ASE I got in the morning last year is back processing from shipped. Are they gonna send me another one? :D:D:D

Collector
    75 Positive BST transactions buying and selling with 45 members and counting!
    instagram.com/klnumismatics

• Batman23Batman23 Posts: 4,999 ✭✭✭✭✭

@MsMorrisine said:

@Batman23 said:
    My Peace dollars moved from Backordered to Processing today. Called in and updated my credit card number. Now waiting for the shipping. It is strange that after updating my credit card I can not click on the order and see the details. It instead loops back to the orders list.

it takes some time once an order is entered for it to be viewable in "Order Status"

If you just updated the CC info, try viewing the order after about 1.5-2 hours

The order I updated 2 days ago is also in the same situation. The CC is charged so I think it is all good. Just waiting for shipment.

• seduloussedulous Posts: 3,196 ✭✭✭✭✭

@sedulous said:

@sedulous said:

@sedulous said:
    All my orders are now "Processing" !!!

Ugghhh. Still "Processing".

Is this happening to others? or am I the only one not getting "Shipping"?

Still nothing - just "Processing" the D, S, P, and Peace (3 each).
    Didn't get my foot in the door on CC and O privy.

A Barber Quartet is made up of Nickels, Dimes, Quarters, and Halves.

@MsMorrisine said:

@MsMorrisine said:
    1. Backordered
    2. Processing
    4. Still Processing

@vulcanize said:

we're in the same boat

What is really funny is that I got a text from the mint at 11:11 PM yesterday night, about two hours after I made the above post, with a USPS tracking number stating that it has been shipped but the mint site still has no updates on it and still says backordered.
    ;)

• GoldbullyGoldbully Posts: 17,107 ✭✭✭✭✭

Peace Dollars have been CC pinged.

• Got call back from the Mint it was a Texas number . All good now 👍🏻

Received my first box of ten.. shipped to P.O. Box. The mint age restricted pickup to 21 and over. Am I the only one that thinks that is silly? I remember in college I bought something expensive from the mint, and they did the same. Luckily my mailman was familiar with me and agreed that was stupid, so let me sign for it anyways. Sorry youngins, no coins for you!

• kimber45ACPkimber45ACP Posts: 2,399 ✭✭✭

S & D Out for Delivery

Peace dollar order shipping has changed to USPS which means they should be shipping today no later than tomorrow 🤞😎

• Samuel8Samuel8 Posts: 379 ✭✭✭

@jwitten said:
    Received my first box of ten.. shipped to P.O. Box. The mint age restricted pickup to 21 and over. Am I the only one that thinks that is silly? I remember in college I bought something expensive from the mint, and they did the same. Luckily my mailman was familiar with me and agreed that was stupid, so let me sign for it anyways. Sorry youngins, no coins for you!

Is it really 21?

• I would like to be in on the conversation with UPS and PFS - "you may want to bring the big truck(s) today, we have 100,000 + packages to go out

Successful BST transactions with : Moderncoinmart,ebaytrader,ModCrewman,CharlieC,Lightcycler

@Samuel8 said:

@jwitten said:

Is it really 21?

This box was. Box of 10 shipped via USPS, since it went to my PO Box. I am not sure a smaller order, or one going via UPS, would need 21+. I just think it's silly that coins need an adult signature. If an 18 year old has the money to buy them, why can't they sign for them?

• Jzyskowski1Jzyskowski1 Posts: 6,650 ✭✭✭✭✭

Wayne. You must be good luck. After reading this I checked and mine is processing too! 🥳

🎶 shout shout, let it all out 🎶

Has anyone received a shipping confirmation email yet for the Peace dollar?

• BullsitterBullsitter Posts: 5,479 ✭✭✭✭✭

Morgan "S" Dollar orders.

Aug 3 order still in process,
    Aug 17 order shipped today.

So I called and ask why an order placed 2 weeks later shipped first.
    She said so sorry, there is no order in which orders ship.

• @WQuarterFreddie said:

I got a shipping email on the Peace and P on Saturday. I had upgraded to next day shipping for what that is worth.

Successful BST transactions with : Moderncoinmart,ebaytrader,ModCrewman,CharlieC,Lightcycler

@oldgumballmachineswanted said:
    @WQuarterFreddie said:

I got a shipping email on the Peace and P on Saturday. I had upgraded to next day shipping for what that is worth.

That is awesome. This confirms they are in stock! Thank you!😎

• MrBearMrBear Posts: 379 ✭✭✭

So my "split" order has had both parts shipped. Seems like it's going out randomly. I have 2 orders of CC/O that are shipping in three packages, and one set of D/S shipping in one package. Still missing the other D/S.

Occasionally successful coin collector.
  • Batman23Batman23 Posts: 4,999 ✭✭✭✭✭

@jwitten said:

@Samuel8 said:

@jwitten said:

Is it really 21?

This box was. Box of 10 shipped via USPS, since it went to my PO Box. I am not sure a smaller order, or one going via UPS, would need 21+. I just think it's silly that coins need an adult signature. If an 18 year old has the money to buy them, why can't they sign for them?

I say the same thing about handguns and ammunition. I do not see in the constitution that a citizens right to bear arms shall not be infringed... unless you are under 21. You are supposed to be an adult when 18. This 21 age thing is ridiculous.

• dmwestdmwest Posts: 959 ✭✭✭✭

anyone got a picture yet?

Don't quote me on that.

Someone somewhere posted a S mint pic

We need a Peace pic

• My "P's" have just shipped.

My 3 Peace and my "S's" and "D's" are still processing.

The finish is slowly growing on me

@MsMorrisine said:
    The finish is slowly growing on me

Not quite there, yet. Still wishing they were done in the original 90%

edited October 25, 2021 10:45AM

Since the cheek can't have bag marks, maybe they will be called pockmarks.
    Nice pics, by the way.

edited October 25, 2021 10:47AM

if selling to a dealer, they generally want them in a sealed box

@MsMorrisine said:
    if selling to a dealer, they generally want them in a sealed box

I'm selling them a bunch, so they told me to open them up so they could all fit in one mailing box (since they arrived in plenty of time for first strike). I felt naughty opening the box, but they told me too :D

• GoldminersGoldminers Posts: 3,790 ✭✭✭✭✭

@jwitten said:
    Took all 10 coins out to give them a look over. All these are pre-sold to a large dealer. He may have five ms70 in the bunch. The rest have visible flaws.

Thanks. This is exactly what I was wondering about. There should be a lot of low priced 69's showing up, and 70's will be more difficult. My last several modern mint orders of expensive gold proofs, palladium, and other silver eagles I estimated to be 8- 69's out of 11, that I did not see a reason to send to PCGS.

Terrible odds and since I try to only have 70 First Strike's in my Modern Registry sets, there is no time for a return for an exchange, so Mint ordering and bot fighting has lost a lot of advantage, vs buying 70's already graded by others.

Granted, I looked these over VERY close. Most appear pretty darn good to the naked eye. I've seen marks on NGC and PCGS 70's before that I think should have prevented a 70, so who knows. I'd say at least 2 are a lock at 69 or below, but I would personally grade about half of this group at a 69 or below.

Basically I have found that if I see anything, i should not send them in at all,because even about 25% of the ones I don't see anything, come back 69's. LOL

• 3stars3stars Posts: 2,285 ✭✭✭✭✭

My peace dollars are shipping!

Previous transactions: Wondercoin, goldman86, dmarks, Type2

@jwitten, I forgot to ask what mint marks were these?

A slightly damaged or struck through die sure could have something to do with results you found where the two flaws were the same. The scratches are clearly a problem in handling, mechanical or otherwise, and really should not happen with appropriate quality control or maintenance of surfaces these end up on getting them into capsules.

@Goldminers said:
    @jwitten, I forgot to ask what mint marks were these?

A slightly damaged or struck through die sure could have something to do with results you found where the two flaws were the same. The scratches are clearly a problem in handling, mechanical or otherwise, and really should not happen with appropriate quality control or maintenance of surfaces these end up on getting them into capsules.

These were the O mint Morgan’s

• JimTylerJimTyler Posts: 3,278 ✭✭✭✭✭

This isn’t a diary....my d&s have shipped..my P mint is processing....took a dump....had to call the mint to update card...STICK TO PICTURES AT THIS STAGE OF THE GAME. or not.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file