Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

****2021 Morgan and Peace Silver Dollar thread - Flipping Posts Welcome!*****

Comments

• Options
    HATTRICKHATTRICK Posts: 2,103 ✭✭✭✭✭

I have two different orders for CC and O. CC order was first and processing. O order was second and on backorder. Maybe they just got thru the first coin ordered that day or its just random or its something else.

Remember that box of chocolates thing !

" If you push something hard enough, it will fall over. " The 1st Law of Opposition from The Firesign Theater
  • Options

I have two different orders for CC and O. CC order was first and processing. O order was second and on backorder. Maybe they just got thru the first coin ordered that day or its just random or its something else.

" If you push something hard enough, it will fall over. " The 1st Law of Opposition from The Firesign Theater
  • Options

• Options
    edited October 20, 2021 9:47AM

" I broke the thread, but I did non break the Forum"

feel like I am in a never ending circle. Getting dizzy. same post showing still showing at bottom of page.
    Maybe if I ignore it it will go away, but that never works with my wife ! She keeps on going, and going, and going! :o

• Options
    OLCOLC Posts: 394 ✭✭✭

All the excitement is over and they haven't even shipped yet. Prices falling like a rock I guess.

• Options
    Jzyskowski1Jzyskowski1 Posts: 6,650 ✭✭✭✭✭

Good for those of us who missed something. Buyers paradise. Sellers need to follow JM ‘s advice and,I’ll paraphrase, 10-15 percent ain’t bad. If you pay $85 and get anything over a hundred , maybe $110. That’s a fair mark up. I agree!

🎶 shout shout, let it all out 🎶

• Options

"How many variables? Let me count the ways."
    Week hands giving up. Need money for credit card payments. Afraid of further delays in shipping.
    Buyers could now be holding out in hopes they go back on sale for remaining and cancelled orders.
    And the possibilities go on and on. If graded versions sell well demand and prices will rise again.

• Options
    KdennisonKdennison Posts: 70 ✭✭✭

@vulcanize said:
    Someone posted a screenshot on reddit about half an hour ago that showed CC privy mark Morgans are currently being processed.

Picture is from a reddit poster and is NOT my order.

Edited to add screenshot picture from a reddit posted.

What's the subreddit called..I gotta get in on this.

• Options

Did anyone else notice that the HHL for all of these has been removed 🤠

• Options
    kimber45ACPkimber45ACP Posts: 2,399 ✭✭✭

Mine are all for my personal collection. My kids may sell down the line, but I hope that is way down the line.

• Options
    telephoto1telephoto1 Posts: 4,789 ✭✭✭✭✭

For all of you people soiling yourselves because it still says "processing"... relax. You'll know they're going to ship once your card gets hit. As long as it still says "processing", you're in. If it says backorder you're out unless there are some rejected cards or returns.

RIP Mom- 1932-2012
  • Options
    Samuel8Samuel8 Posts: 378 ✭✭✭

My first day Morgan O order changed to PROCESSING in the past hour.

• Options
    jwittenjwitten Posts: 5,077 ✭✭✭✭✭

@telephoto1 said:
    For all of you people soiling yourselves because it still says "processing"... relax. You'll know they're going to ship once your card gets hit. As long as it still says "processing", you're in. If it says backorder you're out unless there are some rejected cards or returns.

Several people have some still showing backordered.. what makes you think they won’t get those?

• Options
    jwittenjwitten Posts: 5,077 ✭✭✭✭✭

All of the CC coins just switched to processing for me! Now just waiting on the peace and P mints

• Options
    edited October 20, 2021 11:48AM

My O Morgans just went to processing and credit card pinged. Looks like they are back to checking credit card and pay pal payments. Will they check all payments before shipping starts? Stay tuned. "The Forum Knows"

As I said weeks ago, the mint officials were aware of the many credit card issues and they are in the process of getting all of these issues rectified before shipping begins. If you have a valid order, you will get your coins.

• Options

@jwitten said:
    All of the CC coins just switched to processing for me! Now just waiting on the peace and P mints

Yes sir. Come on over and have a seat on the “group W bench “. I too am waiting on the peace dollar 🤠

• Options
    edited October 20, 2021 5:18PM

I have "27 8 X 10 color glossy photographs with circles and arrows and a paragraph on the back of each one, explaining what each one was, to be used as evidence against us." I will give them to the blind judge with the seeing eye dog. Saw Arlo Guthrie perform the entire Massacre on Thanksgiving in 1969 or 1970 or 1971. a foggy period in my mind.

Now you got me crying as I do anytime that comes up. One of my best friends in the world was named Alice. She married a drug crazed lunatic. One night he shot and killed her baby. her and himself. :'( May she rest in peace o:)

• Options
    edited October 20, 2021 12:03PM

Sorry dude. Perhaps we need to go back further.

Do remember “ Nick Danger. 3rd - eye”
    “At Drucker and 4th I turned left At 4 th and Drucker I turned right. I crossed the street and walked into a great sandstone building …ouch. my nose “?🙀. Firesign Theater. I believe 😉

• Options

Any of those the peace dollar?

• Options

@HoneyMarket said:
    Holy Crap Batman!
    My ENTIRE Mint Order History just changed to processing!

even the 2018 one?

• Options
    HoneyMarketHoneyMarket Posts: 804 ✭✭✭✭

@Samuel8 said:

@HoneyMarket said:
    Holy Crap Batman!
    My ENTIRE Mint Order History just changed to processing!

even the 2018 one?

Yep! Haha - Maybe they'll resend me that Palladium! (I doubt it)

@Jzyskowski1 said:
    Any of those the peace dollar?

Yes, those include all my Morgans and Peace dollars.

I'm sure it's just a glitch but it was def. eye opening to see (and it's still showing!)

To the next person who calls the mint...can you ask them to reboot their website computer! Thanks!

B)

--

BST references available on request

• Options

@Jzyskowski1 said:
    Sorry dude. Perhaps we need to go back further.

Do remember “ Nick Danger. 3rd - eye”
    “At Drucker and 4th I turned left At 4 th and Drucker I turned right. I crossed the street and walked into a great sandstone building …ouch. my nose “?🙀. Firesign Theater. I believe 😉

Yes. and I think we are all Bozos on this Bus. Don't hide arms get side arms. and the electric pushover. Have you not noticed Fudd's first law of opposition at the bottom of all my posts ? Many nights partying in Wolf's Apple orchard and listening to those albums.

• Options

Yes I did. Bless you “Fudd”🤠🙀

• Options
    WQuarterFreddieWQuarterFreddie Posts: 2,548 ✭✭✭✭✭

My Morgan D order just changed to a shipping by USPS so I should receive a shipping email tomorrow. 😎

The Morgan S order is still Processing with 2 shipment options🙄

• Options
    Weather11amWeather11am Posts: 2,025 ✭✭✭

So my order without a payment method went to processing and the payment method filled in and my credit card was charged!

• Options
    MsMorrisineMsMorrisine Posts: 32,434 ✭✭✭✭✭

not nearly as many pre-sales as I would have thought

Current maintainer of Stone's Master List of Favorite Websites // My BST transactions
  • Options

I would think they would go ahead and mint the full run.

I hope so. it would give those that missed out a second chance.

Current maintainer of Stone's Master List of Favorite Websites // My BST transactions
  • Options

@MsMorrisine said:

• Options
    taxmadtaxmad Posts: 962 ✭✭✭✭

A online dealer is pre-selling all six coins for $199 each. Ships in a month. Probably be picked over, but if you need one to complete a set...

• Options

@MsMorrisine said:

• Options

@MsMorrisine said:

• Options

@taxmad said:
    A online dealer is pre-selling all six coins for $199 each. Ships in a month. Probably be picked over, but if you need one to complete a set...

can get the PDS for under 199 on ebay

• Options
    seduloussedulous Posts: 3,136 ✭✭✭✭✭

@spotthedog said:
    I'm wondering if there will be some "proof like" coins in this release? Maybe they will all qualify for proof like quality.

I believe we have a lot more variants coming... proofs or proof like, maybe even Reverse Proofs, etc.

A Barber Quartet is made up of Nickels, Dimes, Quarters, and Halves.

• Options
    taxmadtaxmad Posts: 962 ✭✭✭✭

@MsMorrisine said:

I needed the CC & the O so I haven't been following the prices of those. Will be interesting where these bottom out - and for how long

• Options
    seduloussedulous Posts: 3,136 ✭✭✭✭✭

@HATTRICK said:
    " I broke the thread, but I did non break the Forum"

feel like I am in a never ending circle. Getting dizzy. same post showing still showing at bottom of page.
    Maybe if I ignore it it will go away, but that never works with my wife ! She keeps on going, and going, and going! :o

Stop right there. Please.

A Barber Quartet is made up of Nickels, Dimes, Quarters, and Halves.

• Options

Cheapest cc I could find was

• Options
    HoneyMarketHoneyMarket Posts: 804 ✭✭✭✭
    edited October 20, 2021 4:00PM

@taxmad said:

@MsMorrisine said:

I needed the CC & the O so I haven't been following the prices of those. Will be interesting where these bottom out - and for how long

Things did not work out too well for This Airline Miles and Hotel Points Speculators or his web followers, or so it seems!.

He's recommending that everyone just sell their Morgan's and Peace coins to Pinehurst for $110 or his own buyer for cost!

WTF (Fudgsicles!)

o:)

EDIT: I guess the silver lining in this dark cloud (for them) is that there should be LOT's of availability of extra Morgan's & Peace coins showing up on the Mint's website over the next few days; if this guys buyers start cancelling in droves.

BST references available on request

• Options

So he’s saying these are going the way of last year’s basketball coins? Don’t think so. At $85, 50 percent is call it $40+. Every one you see going for $125 or so, do not feel sorry for them. 50 percent is pretty dang good. Heck @ $110 , that’s $25 profit at about 30 percent. All of which is great. This craziness of 200-300-400 percent is not the norm. Again my thoughts. James🤠🙀

• Options

@Jzyskowski1 said:
    So he’s saying these are going the way of last year’s basketball coins? Don’t think so. At $85, 50 percent is call it $40+. Every one you see going for $125 or so, do not feel sorry for them. 50 percent is pretty dang good. Heck @ $110 , that’s $25 profit at about 30 percent. All of which is great. This craziness of 200-300-400 percent is not the norm. Again my thoughts. James🤠🙀

I still have baseball coins in sealed box!

• Options

@taxmad said:

definitely cherrypicked. You will definitely not get a 70 and some may not even be a 69

• Options
    MgarmyMgarmy Posts: 2,296 ✭✭✭✭✭

This stretched out release is what has kept the seagulls and basement dwellers around. Hope the mint does not pull this again next summer

100% positive transactions with SurfinxHI, bigole, 1madman, collectorcoins, proofmorgan, Luke Marshall, silver pop, golden egg, point five zero,coin22lover, alohagary, blaircountycoin,joebb21

• Options
    KliaoKliao Posts: 5,511 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited October 20, 2021 6:03PM

At least with mine that shipped, looks like UPS is what their using even though it says bestway USPS which is nice.

Collector
    75 Positive BST transactions buying and selling with 45 members and counting!
    instagram.com/klnumismatics

• Options

@Kliao said:
    At least with mine that shipped, looks like UPS is what their using even though it says bestway USPS which is nice.

how many are in that box?

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file