Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

***The Official 2013 American Buffalo Reverse Proof(BV1) Thread***......Post your order numbers here

Comments

• Options
    RaufusRaufus Posts: 6,784 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>

<< <i>

<< <i>Very cool video Raufus! >>

Thanks you!

Wow - figures the Flag Label is the only one that I didn't get....

$2650! >>

Is the regular old flag label going to be the 2013*W GBRP label winner?....chances are looking good!!! >>

Looking that way. Wow, did I guess wrong.

I think that the fact that's it been around since the series started (as others have noted), for set consistency purposes it will win out.

The Bison label did so well for the 08's I figured that this may be the case here. Looking like I was wrong.

Land of the Free because of the Brave!
  • Options
    CCC2010CCC2010 Posts: 1,997 ✭✭✭

<< <i>Mine finally finished uploading. Here it is:

Link

BTW, I'm on beer #2 right now...

If you've got the time, take a gander at the other video I posted. It's from my recent safari to Zambia...

Cheers, >>

References:Coinsarefun,DerryB,Bloodman,Zubie,Gerard,Skyman,Bestclser1,Lakesammman,Yellowkid,PerryHall,Piecesofme,HTubbs,grote15
    Coinfame,Kaelasdad,Type2,UNLVino,MICHAELDIXON
    Justacommeman,tydye,78saen,123cents,blue62vette,Segoja,Nibanny
  • Options
    GoldbullyGoldbully Posts: 16,983 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>

Thanks you!

$2650! >>

Latest Flag Label $2,200
    Latest Black Diamond Label $2,145
  • Options

<< <i>

<< <i>

Thanks you!

$2650! >>

Latest Flag Label $2,200
    Latest Black Diamond Label $2,145 >>

The Black Diamond label auction is really the buyer's choice of the three labels. I didn't see any way to determine which label that particular buyer chose. So one can't draw any conclusions from that "Black Diamond" auction.

Is there really consensus here that once the thousands and thousands of these coins are graded PR70 FS in some fashion, there will be a clear preference shown by a meaningful difference in price for these labels? And I include the ANA labels here. Perhaps there will be some who like to boast about their labels, but do you really think that, with time, anyone will care about these differences?

My own opinion is no. But it matters not to me anyway as I will not care about labels no matter what the future brings. I have my MCM Black Diamond PR70 courtesy of John, and I will have another from the mint that I will have graded and miss the FS cutoff due to my return for replacement. It's a beautiful coin regardless of the label. The real concern should be that the mint will make more in future years thus diminishing the uniqueness of this coin. I'm hopeful, that as a memento of the 100th anniversary of the design, the mint will not strike more in the future.

Over time, there will be some attrition - not every buyer will slab his/her coin and therefore some will acquire contact marks; if gold goes up, some will be inevitably melted, and barring future strikes, the PR70 coins have to be a winner. If gold plummets, then I'm not so sure.
  • Options

<< <i>

<< <i>

<< <i>

Thanks you!

$2650! >>

Latest Flag Label $2,200

The Black Diamond label auction is really the buyer's choice of the three labels. I didn't see any way to determine which label that particular buyer chose. So one can't draw any conclusions from that "Black Diamond" auction.

Is there really consensus here that once the thousands and thousands of these coins are graded PR70 FS in some fashion, there will be a clear preference shown by a meaningful difference in price for these labels? And I include the ANA labels here. Perhaps there will be some who like to boast about their labels, but do you really think that, with time, anyone will care about these differences?

My own opinion is no. But it matters not to me anyway as I will not care about labels no matter what the future brings. I have my MCM Black Diamond PR70 courtesy of John, and I will have another from the mint that I will have graded and miss the FS cutoff due to my return for replacement. It's a beautiful coin regardless of the label. The real concern should be that the mint will make more in future years thus diminishing the uniqueness of this coin. I'm hopeful, that as a memento of the 100th anniversary of the design, the mint will not strike more in the future.

Over time, there will be some attrition - not every buyer will slab his/her coin and therefore some will acquire contact marks; if gold goes up, some will be inevitably melted, and barring future strikes, the PR70 coins have to be a winner. If gold plummets, then I'm not so sure. >>

I have to say that as much as I play the plastic game because the 70's and some labels simply do bring more, I love the issues in the OGP by far the best.
  • Options

<< <i>

<< <i>

<< <i>

<< <i>

Thanks you!

$2650! >>

Latest Flag Label $2,200

Over time, there will be some attrition - not every buyer will slab his/her coin and therefore some will acquire contact marks; if gold goes up, some will be inevitably melted, and barring future strikes, the PR70 coins have to be a winner. If gold plummets, then I'm not so sure. >>

I have to say that as much as I play the plastic game because the 70's and some labels simply do bring more, I love the issues in the OGP by far the best. >>

I'm with you on that; however from the perspective of preservation of the fragile proof surfaces, I go with the slab. Those plastic OGP capsules do come apart, and if that happens, it would be very easy to accidentally scratch or drop the coin. I think I would be less concerned about passing the coin to someone else for close examination if the coin is in a slab rather than in the OGP capsule. Also, it's far easier for me at least to store the slab than to store the elaborate boxes.
  • Options

<< <i>

<< <i>

<< <i>

<< <i>

<< <i>

Thanks you!

$2650! >>

Latest Flag Label $2,200

I have to say that as much as I play the plastic game because the 70's and some labels simply do bring more, I love the issues in the OGP by far the best. >>

I'm with you on that; however from the perspective of preservation of the fragile proof surfaces, I go with the slab. Those plastic OGP capsules do come apart, and if that happens, it would be very easy to accidentally scratch or drop the coin. I think I would be less concerned about passing the coin to someone else for close examination if the coin is in a slab rather than in the OGP capsule. Also, it's far easier for me at least to store the slab than to store the elaborate boxes. >>

All excellent points!

I had many '08 W buff fractionals with capsules which came apart very easily.

I also remember looking at an '08 W Plat Proof at the Mint sales counter in D.C. when it fell out of the capsule and onto the floor.

Like many others, I've had many coins out of the capsules all together upon arrival from the Mint contractor.

Anyway, great points as to the advantage of slabs. I was speaking from a strictly aesthetic point of view. Some issues just look fantastic in the OGP - which in some cases is a work of art in itself.
  • Options
    CCC2010CCC2010 Posts: 1,997 ✭✭✭
    So from the consensus so far from all those that posted videos of them opening the reverse gold proof buffalo from MCM .. I have not heard a single one of them say" Ah...its OK but i like the regular proof better" Or "Its nice but its not like the UHR." So far i have heard from the folks on the video that saw this for the first time that it looks" Fantastic,"" Beautiful," Absolutely Gorgeous." So i assume the naysayers were left out from buying this mint offering or did they buy one last minute for the just in case scenario? image
    References:Coinsarefun,DerryB,Bloodman,Zubie,Gerard,Skyman,Bestclser1,Lakesammman,Yellowkid,PerryHall,Piecesofme,HTubbs,grote15
    Coinfame,Kaelasdad,Type2,UNLVino,MICHAELDIXON
    Justacommeman,tydye,78saen,123cents,blue62vette,Segoja,Nibanny
  • Options
    BullsitterBullsitter Posts: 5,394 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I won a Black Diamond REV. PR70 on Ebay and got it Thursday. I like the regular proof better BUT I do like the Reverse Proof, they look awesome side by side.

Not sure what I'm going to do on my Mint orders. Ordered 8-14, Mint still has them bo'd expected to ship TODAY....image.....Don't you love PBGS?

Cancel box clock is ticking down quickly.
  • Options
    derrybderryb Posts: 36,382 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>So from the consensus so far from all those that posted videos of them opening the reverse gold proof buffalo from MCM .. I have not heard a single one of them say" Ah...its OK but i like the regular proof better" Or "Its nice but its not like the UHR." So far i have heard from the folks on the video that saw this for the first time that it looks" Fantastic,"" Beautiful," Absolutely Gorgeous." So i assume the naysayers were left out from buying this mint offering or did they buy one last minute for the just in case scenario? image >>

considering the videos are part of a contest, is it possible that any negative take on the coin was expressed outside of the video? I have one of the coins and I think it's OK but I like the regular proof better.

Rampant currency debasement will be the most important investment trend of this decade, and it will devastate most people.
    - Nick Giambruno
    Buy dollar insurance now, because the policy will cost more as the dollar becomes worth less.

• Options
    JohnMabenJohnMaben Posts: 957 ✭✭✭

<< <i>

<< <i>So from the consensus so far from all those that posted videos of them opening the reverse gold proof buffalo from MCM .. I have not heard a single one of them say" Ah...its OK but i like the regular proof better" Or "Its nice but its not like the UHR." So far i have heard from the folks on the video that saw this for the first time that it looks" Fantastic,"" Beautiful," Absolutely Gorgeous." So i assume the naysayers were left out from buying this mint offering or did they buy one last minute for the just in case scenario? image >>

considering the videos are part of a contest, is it possible that any negative take on the coin was expressed outside of the video? I have one of the coins and I think it's OK but I like the regular proof better. >>

It isn't a contest, it is a random drawing... the content has no bearing on the probability of win or loss.... just sayin....

John

John Maben
    Pegasus Coin and Jewelry (Brick and Mortar)
    ANA LM, PNG, APMD, FUN, Etc
    800-381-2646

• Options
    OPAOPA Posts: 17,109 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>

<< <i>

considering the videos are part of a contest, is it possible that any negative take on the coin was expressed outside of the video? I have one of the coins and I think it's OK but I like the regular proof better. >>

It isn't a contest, it is a random drawing... the content has no bearing on the probability of win or loss.... just sayin....

John >>

Not to paranoid conspiracy advocatesimage

Sorry derryb...couldn't help myself
    "Bongo drive 1984 Lincoln that looks like old coin dug from ground."
  • Options
    HATTRICKHATTRICK Posts: 2,109 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>

As mentioned before it is a random drawing and not a contest. I have both the regular proof and the reverse proof. Both purchased from Modern Coin Mart. I like the reverse proof better.

Someone stated my video was a commercial for MCM. May be it is, however the opinions expressed about the coin and where I purchased it from are very sincere.

I have ordered an engraved wood presentation box for both coins as a set to be put away for my grandson who was born on 8/31/2013.
    " If you push something hard enough, it will fall over. " The 1st Law of Opposition from The Firesign Theater
  • Options

<< <i>

<< <i>WARNING: You will have to stand on your head to watch this video.

Sorry but I was a You Tube Virgin. ( Keep the comments clean ) It took me to 1:00 AM to finish

as it was my first time for making a video, creating account and uploading video. Also had issues with

my security settings and IE10 Add on issues. I learned a lot last night. Sorry for the long intro.

Here it is: 2013 RP BUFFALO UNBOXING >>

Good commercial and you should work for MCM.

Looks like a 'copy stand' video production. image >>

I didn't have anyone to record the video so I set my I phone on the hutch above my computer desk facing down.

Didn't think that since I was facing the opposite way from the phone that it would be upside down.

Anyway I learned a lot from the six hour project and will know what to do in the future.
    " If you push something hard enough, it will fall over. " The 1st Law of Opposition from The Firesign Theater
  • Options
    MilesWaitsMilesWaits Posts: 5,317 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thank you all that have taken the time (Hattrick, Raufus, TwoSides, CoinMeister, Kimber45, Mbogoman) to post the MCM appreciation videos!

It is gratifying to see that you are willing to share your passion & personalities surrounding this beautiful coin.

I am very happy about my MCM choice, once again. I first started with MCM on ebay around 2006. History matters.

Miles
    Now riding the swell in PM's and surf.
  • Options
    Ill chime in on the RP as being a coin that does not impress me as being particularly successful from an artistic standpoint. I enjoy the series very much as a timeless design in both nickel and gold but the character of the Bison and the Indian are lost in the reflective surface. I was always struck with how well rendered both the Bison and the Indian were, true to life examples of excellent craft. The RP is more about technique than artistry IMHO and subjective opinion. I wouldn't be surprised to see a run at an enhanced in the future.
  • Options
    TwoSides2aCoinTwoSides2aCoin Posts: 44,050 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>ok big question what are they worth >>

Hopefully 3 grandchildren won't find out until they start college.
  • Options
    CoinMeisterCoinMeister Posts: 642 ✭✭✭✭

<< <i>Thank you all that have taken the time (Hattrick, Raufus, TwoSides, CoinMeister, Kimber45, Mbogoman) to post the MCM appreciation videos!

It is gratifying to see that you are willing to share your passion & personalities surrounding this beautiful coin.

I am very happy about my MCM choice, once again. I first started with MCM on ebay around 2006. History matters.

Miles >>

The pleasure was mine! Thanks for the special recognition, Miles!

"What we are never changes, but who we are ... never stops changing."
  • Options
    JohnMabenJohnMaben Posts: 957 ✭✭✭
    To be perfectly honest, I like (aesthetically) both the Enhanced silver eagle and the 2006 RP Gold Eagle better than the Buff. However, I think the buff has something "special" about it the other two do not.

John

John Maben
    Pegasus Coin and Jewelry (Brick and Mortar)
    ANA LM, PNG, APMD, FUN, Etc
    800-381-2646

• Options

<< <i>To be perfectly honest, I like (aesthetically) both the Enhanced silver eagle and the 2006 RP Gold Eagle better than the Buff. However, I think the buff has something "special" about it the other two do not.

John >>

Being a silver addict I have to say the Enhanced Silver Eagle is my favorite coin. As you mentioned the shine of the Indian and the Buffalo has that special

" In your face " look about it. Both are special coins that will bring pleasure to many for years to come.
  • Options
    Thanks Miles. My pleasure.
    I can state w/certainty that " the views expressed on my video were my own.". I am a huge fan of MCM. What I said was absolutely sincere and reflective of my many experiences with MCM both buying and selling.
    As to the RP, it's totally subjective of course. I personally like it better than the regular proof and substantially so. That said, I absolutely understand and appreciate the well articulated views of those who feel otherwise.
  • Options
    panexpoguypanexpoguy Posts: 1,239 ✭✭✭✭✭
    New to the forum as a poster, but have read just about all of it. I got three of the RP Buffs and still have 2 in the box. Happened to be going to Vegas in Oct and thought about leaving them in the box to take and get graded at the show. Does it really matter that I leave it unopened in the shipping box? If I do, anybody ever had TSA insist on opening a box in security? Thanks!
  • Options

<< <i>Thank you all that have taken the time (Hattrick, Raufus, TwoSides, CoinMeister, Kimber45, Mbogoman) to post the MCM appreciation videos!

Miles >>

Thanks Miles,

I am happy that you enjoyed the videos and hope they were informative and entertaining to everyone else on the Forum.
  • Options
    bestdaybestday Posts: 4,236 ✭✭✭✭

<< <i>

Hopefully 3 grandchildren won't find out until they start college. >>

It will same premiums to spot gold as other gold proof buffalos except 2008 The reverse Gold buff is a pretty coin
  • Options

<< <i>

<< <i>

It will same premiums to spot gold as other gold proof buffalos except 2008 The reverse Gold buff is a pretty coin >>

That's probably true. And by then, it mightn't be enough for a loaf of bread, but if it is, they won't have to fight over my wheat sense.
  • Options
    Coins101Coins101 Posts: 2,602 ✭✭✭

<< <i>

<< <i>

It will same premiums to spot gold as other gold proof buffalos except 2008 The reverse Gold buff is a pretty coin >>

Oh really?? Hum, I sold my 2011-W PCGS PR70 FS Buff Label for $5k last year. So, 3x spot??? That works for me!!! image

The interesting part is the buy bought a Black Diamond label for less (about $750) but came back and bought mine because of the label. He thought be had bought the FS Buff Label but realized after receiving it, it was the diamond label. He wanted the Buff FS label and was willing to pay extra for it.
  • Options
    bestdaybestday Posts: 4,236 ✭✭✭✭

<< <i>

<< <i>

<< <i>

Oh really?? Hum, I sold my 2011-W PCGS PR70 FS Buff Label for $5k last year. So, 3x spot??? That works for me!!! image

The interesting part is the buy bought a Black Diamond label for less (about $750) but came back and bought mine because of the label. He thought be had bought the FS Buff Label but realized after receiving it, it was the diamond label. He wanted the Buff FS label and was willing to pay extra for it. >>

Here are the PCGS Pirice guides for Buffalo PCGS pf dcams........2006 ...2400
    2007.. 2700
    2008.. 4500
    2009... 2200
    2011.. 2400
    2012.. 2200
    Right now you can buy a PCGS 70 PF DCAM ..BIN price of 3000..2011
    I have followed these closely because I own the set in 70s
  • Options
    KudbegudKudbegud Posts: 4,735 ✭✭✭✭✭
    NEW REVERSE PROOF REGULAR POPULATION REPORT NUMBERS
    New numbers have been posted but the combining of the ANA (520265) and First Strike (520051) numbers into the non-First Strike (520050) number has not been corrected yet as promised by the editor of the population reports. I will check him on Monday. Possibly no non-First Strikes have been graded, so no numbers are available to be plugged in. In previous year population reports there is a "BASE" number that appears to be the non-First Strike number shown. That number combined with the First Strike number equal the by the year. No "BASE" is shown for the Reverse Proof and this could be the correction that is still coming. You can see the report by year here: LINK Click the + signs to expand the year report.
    And note there is 1 FS 65 reported. Yikes!
    2013-W $50 American Buffalo Rev PR First Strike; 65=1, 69=406, 70=934, total=1,341
    2013-W $50 American Buffalo Rev PR Chicago ANA; 68=1, 69=309, 70=390, total=700
    69.6% of the First Strikes are grading as 70, a similar percentage to the ASE 2 coin set numbers.

• Options

<< <i>

<< <i>

<< <i>

<< <i>

The interesting part is the buy bought a Black Diamond label for less (about $750) but came back and bought mine because of the label. He thought be had bought the FS Buff Label but realized after receiving it, it was the diamond label. He wanted the Buff FS label and was willing to pay extra for it. >>

Here are the PCGS Pirice guides for Buffalo PCGS pf dcams........2006 ...2400
    2007.. 2700
    2008.. 4500
    2009... 2200
    2011.. 2400
    2012.. 2200
    Right now you can buy a PCGS 70 PF DCAM ..BIN price of 3000..2011
    I have followed these closely because I own the set in 70s >>

Then it looks like a sold it at the RIGHT time. image I am looking at the eBay "Congratulations" email right now. image
  • Options

<< <i>

<< <i>

Thanks you!

$2650! >>

Is the regular old flag label going to be the 2013*W GBRP label winner?....chances are looking good!!! >>

Has anyone see any of the Buff First Strike Labels (not Black Diamond) hit the market yet? I did a quick look on ebay but didn't see any listed or sold. Out of all the Buff's I have sold (not a huge amount), those labels brought more money than the rest.
  • Options
    NEVER MIND Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain!!!image
  • Options
    KudbegudKudbegud Posts: 4,735 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>Has anyone see any of the Buff First Strike Labels (not Black Diamond) hit the market yet? I did a quick look on ebay but didn't see any listed or sold. Out of all the Buff's I have sold (not a huge amount), those labels brought more money than the rest. >>

I don't think any of the non-bulk buffalos have made it through the grading process yet. Only the Flag label is available to regular submissions for First Strike for reasons that have not been explained. They have only been in PCGS hands for 10 days as of today. Look for some next week to be completed and notice emails sent out for expedited service users . I hope to see a post when anyone gets their email notice. It take 1-3 days for the shipping email to go out after the completion email then 2 to 4 days for the USPS to make delivery back into customers hands. I wouldn't expect to see posting of in-hand reports till the 16th give or take (for expedited service users) and standard service users around the 23rd.

• Options

I noticed the label on some coins do not include the coin number as some of the other reverse proofs I have seen.

Looked again and saw many with and without the coin number. Mine from MCM had the coin number on it. Does any one know if there are both kinds of labels and why ?

Hope this does not create another variety for the label chasers.
  • Options
    Hattrick, thanks. image I had to do a lot of extra push-ups in the Army 'cos of guys like you noticing my screw ups. For that,... I disqualify myself here and now.

I did the video mostly as a joke, for fun. It was like "dancing with the stars". Dances with wolves and ... Grease , all in 3 minutes.
  • Options
    drfishdrfish Posts: 938 ✭✭✭✭
    Regarding the 2011-w Buffalo, the FS 70 label is a very low population and adds a big premium to the price. Yes you can buy a pr70 for around 3k as a BIN. Add the FS to the search and you find a 2k premium for that label. The last FS that sold at eBay auction closed over 4k
  • Options
    I discovered the same omission on mine and fixed it. Decided to check the rest and give a warning to anyone who did the same.

it was my first video and upload to You Tube. It was a fun learning experience. Not to late to make the change and stay in the game if you want.
  • Options
    rajaraja Posts: 65 ✭✭

Hi Folks
    I was also one of the few to get the generous offer from MCM RP 2013 Buff.
    I took a video but had problems uploading it. Finally it did yesterday night and here it is.
    This is my first attempt, so there will be glitches. My son also stars in this. He is an excited YN,
    who hopefully will become a full-fledged coin-junkie soon image

Well here is the link: UNBOX MCM BUFF RP

I liked the Reverse proof very much. I have the normal proof also and I think the shiny bison shows very well - almost high relief.
    The vieo is my opinion and is not of anyone else (and of course with some commentary from my 6 year old).
    Colonials and Post-Colonials
  • Options

<< <i>New to the forum as a poster, but have read just about all of it. I got three of the RP Buffs and still have 2 in the box. Happened to be going to Vegas in Oct and thought about leaving them in the box to take and get graded at the show. Does it really matter that I leave it unopened in the shipping box? If I do, anybody ever had TSA insist on opening a box in security? Thanks! >>

Glad to have you on the forum!

It is very important that you leave them in the sealed Mint shipping box if you wish for them to graded First Strike. PCGS will grade coins FS, opened or not, if they are received w/in the FS deadline which is posted on the site. Coins can be submitted for FS grading after that provided that they were shipped from the Mint w/in the deadline and are submitted in the sealed Mint shipping box. If you don't care about FS you can open the box and screen the coins.

As to airport security I would guess that it's likely that they would make you open the box. I would not chance it. I'd just ship them to PCGS. As long as you ship w/in the FS deadline you can open the box and screen the coins first as I mentioned.
  • Options
    jmski52jmski52 Posts: 22,534 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I ordered a couple of the FS 70 Reverse Proof Buffs from GC, (although I am just as likely to buy from MCM for new issues that are freshly-slabbed). Based on the comments here, I'm sure that I'll like them when I receive them. I'm kind of in the same camp with derryb until I can compare them - I think that the appearance of the Regular Proof is going to be hard to beat. The Proof Gold Buffs are awesome coins, all the way.

I also agree with John Maben that the Enhanced Unc Silver Eagle is one impressive coin, and incidently it makes a great companion to the Reverse Proof in the West Point Set. I do give Kudos to the Mint for the very interesting contrast between the fields and the soft powdery frosted finish on these coins. In a word, WoW!

I can't wait to compare the 2006-W Gold Eagle Reverse Proof to the 2013-W Gold Buffalo Reverse Proof. I suspect that the Mint has found ways to make the new RP gold issues even more dramatic. Interesting times, indeed.
    Q: Are You Printing Money? Bernanke: Not Literally

I knew it would happen.
  • Options

<< <i>Has anyone see any of the Buff First Strike Labels (not Black Diamond) hit the market yet? I did a quick look on ebay but didn't see any listed or sold. Out of all the Buff's I have sold (not a huge amount), those labels brought more money than the rest. >>

It looks like MCM now has them on their site.
  • Options
    derrybderryb Posts: 36,382 ✭✭✭✭✭

Here's one

Rampant currency debasement will be the most important investment trend of this decade, and it will devastate most people.
    - Nick Giambruno
    Buy dollar insurance now, because the policy will cost more as the dollar becomes worth less.

• Options

<< <i>

Here's one >>

That's the Flag FS. I was asking about the "Buffalo First Strike" label (which MCM now has on their website).

Linky
  • Options
    All PCGS70's are now OUT OF STOCK at MCM again. May be a price change comming ?
  • Options

<< <i>Hi Folks
    I was also one of the few to get the generous offer from MCM RP 2013 Buff.
    I took a video but had problems uploading it. Finally it did yesterday night and here it is.
    This is my first attempt, so there will be glitches. My son also stars in this. He is an excited YN,
    who hopefully will become a full-fledged coin-junkie soon image

Well here is the link: UNBOX MCM BUFF RP

I liked the Reverse proof very much. I have the normal proof also and I think the shiny bison shows very well - almost high relief.
    The vieo is my opinion and is not of anyone else (and of course with some commentary from my 6 year old). >>

Enjoyed the video. I liked the historical narrative and espcially enjoyed your enthusiastic YN assistant!! Thanks for posting.
  • Options

<< <i>All PCGS70's are now OUT OF STOCK at MCM again. May be a price change comming ? >>

Not when I look. Click on my link above. then you can go to their RP link and see them all with prices. you can add a few to your cart while you are there!! image
  • Options
    all back for sale now. They were out of stock for about an hour. Got mine on Friday afternoon.

Time for that 1 hour drive home now.
  • Options
    illini420illini420 Posts: 11,466 ✭✭✭✭✭
    raja, liked the video you posted but for the first couple of minutes I was on the edge of my seat thinking you were going to cut yourself!! Please be careful with those scissors!!! image

• Options
    nagsnags Posts: 797 ✭✭✭✭
    I received my order from MCM and they certainly did a great job and provided a great deal/service to us all. Many thanks and I will certainly be using MCM for any future modern purchases.

As far as the coin itself, I really don't care for it. I think the regular proof looks much better. If I didn't get in @$1640 I'd send back the one from the mint that arrived today.
  • Options
    bumanchubumanchu Posts: 1,383 ✭✭✭
    I have two separate orders from the Mint that were supposed to ship 9/08. Tracking status at Mint website still says in process.

Anyone else getting that?
    And I ain't lying this time.
  • Options
    BullsitterBullsitter Posts: 5,394 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i> If I didn't get in @$1640 I'd send back the one from the mint that arrived today. >>

Hey nags, what day did you order?

I ordered on 8-14 before the price increase. Mine are still on bo expected to ship 9-8 (yesterday). Called PBGS and they now say orders are expected to ship 9-27.....image

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file