Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

***The Official 2013 American Buffalo Reverse Proof(BV1) Thread***......Post your order numbers here

Comments

• Options
    mariner67mariner67 Posts: 2,746 ✭✭✭
    "Gold will drop significantly next week... will hit the $800.00 mark."

Statements like this, out of the blue are a joke.
    I write off people who make statements like this.
    Successful trades/buys/sells with gdavis70, adriana, wondercoin, Weiss, nibanny, IrishMike, commoncents05, pf70collector, kyleknap, barefootjuan, coindeuce, WhiteTornado, Nefprollc, ajw, JamesM, PCcoins, slinc, coindudeonebay,beernuts, and many more
  • Options
    rajaraja Posts: 65 ✭✭

John and Andy were very helpful.
    I was in time to make the phone call (within 30) but was not able to talk to Andy but left a voice mail.
    When they called back, I was in a class and was on silent. When I called back, I still got only a voicemail.
    I left another voice mail today for Andy and he called back within the hour and said that even though they were unable to
    reach me yestreday, they will honor the deal. With gold shooting up today and with pressure up on the price of 70-RPs
    I think it was very principled of them to keep their word. (John reassured me when I became anxious yesterday and PMd him).
    Gentlemen, Appreciate it very much. Great doing business with you.

raja
    Colonials and Post-Colonials
  • Options
    HATTRICKHATTRICK Posts: 2,109 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>

<< <i>If MCM just restricted for number of people, Then they shouldnt created link so everyone can order. They could just accept order over phone call. This is BS. >>

Not BS... someone else posted the link not us. It was a private sale, sorry. You also tried to order TWO (limit one). Clearly, not working within parameters...

John >>

John,

Not to worry. Everyone ( well almost everyone ) here realizes what happened. Don't waste any more time worrying about the whiner.
    It was a great thing you did for the forum members and be assured we will not forget and always recommend you and MCM.

P.S. Keep Andy around and give him a raise. He is and always was a great representative for and asset to your company.

Dennis
    " If you push something hard enough, it will fall over. " The 1st Law of Opposition from The Firesign Theater
  • Options

<< <i>36,528......up 271. >>

I suspect the actual number for today (and probably yesterday as well) would be negative if cancellations were in the daily count.
    best regards,
    Ed Davidson
  • Options
    AbsolutionAbsolution Posts: 336 ✭✭✭
    Just opened my 3 sets, they look ABSOLUTELY STUNNINGLY BEAUTIFUL! (sorry caps, it is just very gorgeous). Used a really high loupe and saw no flaws, I am leaning towards all 3 being 70s. I mean the buffalo and the face looks very crisp and it's just wow, so pretty. I don't want to put this coin into the bank vault, I just want to display it next to my computer monitor lol. Starting to understand why there are people who could care less about the slab and grading.

Anyone ever have that feeling? Do you keep any of your coins just to see? Or just leave it in the bank vault and drive there to see once a week or so?
    Successful BST Transactions with: RMLTM79 (seller), Gerard (seller), bgman (buyer), Coinflip (buyer) | Positive Vendor Transactions/Service with: Stuppler & Company (seller)
  • Options
    OPAOPA Posts: 17,109 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>"Gold will drop significantly next week... will hit the $800.00 mark."

>>

along with statements of $5k gold and $100 silverimage
    "Bongo drive 1984 Lincoln that looks like old coin dug from ground."
  • Options
    MsMorrisineMsMorrisine Posts: 32,510 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Does anyone have goldmart complaints not related to west point 2 coin Ase sets???

(ps enter my give away)

Current maintainer of Stone's Master List of Favorite Websites // My BST transactions
  • Options
    CCC2010CCC2010 Posts: 1,997 ✭✭✭

<< <i>Just opened my 3 sets, they look ABSOLUTELY STUNNINGLY BEAUTIFUL! (sorry caps, it is just very gorgeous). Used a really high loupe and saw no flaws, I am leaning towards all 3 being 70s. I mean the buffalo and the face looks very crisp and it's just wow, so pretty. I don't want to put this coin into the bank vault, I just want to display it next to my computer monitor lol. Starting to understand why there are people who could care less about the slab and grading.

Anyone ever have that feeling? Do you keep any of your coins just to see? Or just leave it in the bank vault and drive there to see once a week or so? >>

If i had one i was thinking of wearing it around a gold chain placed inside a secure gold coin holder. Watch folks reaction as the light hits my Buffalo Bling! image
    References:Coinsarefun,DerryB,Bloodman,Zubie,Gerard,Skyman,Bestclser1,Lakesammman,Yellowkid,PerryHall,Piecesofme,HTubbs,grote15
    Coinfame,Kaelasdad,Type2,UNLVino,MICHAELDIXON
    Justacommeman,tydye,78saen,123cents,blue62vette,Segoja,Nibanny
  • Options

<< <i>

<< <i>"Gold will drop significantly next week... will hit the $800.00 mark."

>>

along with statements of $5k gold and $100 silverimage >>

That's up where we need it to cover our currency... Or maybe just under.

Better make it $100,000 and $1000 so there is room for economic and money expansion.

Current maintainer of Stone's Master List of Favorite Websites // My BST transactions
  • Options
    OPAOPA Posts: 17,109 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>

<< <i>

<< <i>

<< <i>

45,000 maybe the closing number >>

More like 137,070
    Reason:
      Many bought from dealers at a huge premium = buying power for dealers.
        Gold will drop significantly next week... will hit the $800.00 mark.
          Come 9/4 and 9/5 (last day of sale), low mintage combined with the reduced price of $1,100 per coin = SALES of 50,000 coins per day. >>

Why will gold hit 800 next week? >>

Only a certain amount of air can be introduced to a bubble before it bursts. >>

I'll be more than happy to relieve you of all your gold holding @ $1k per ozimage
          "Bongo drive 1984 Lincoln that looks like old coin dug from ground."
        1. Options
          KudbegudKudbegud Posts: 4,735 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>

I suspect the actual number for today (and probably yesterday as well) would be negative if cancellations were in the daily count. >>

Unfortunately the counter number is all we have to go on. It will take months to get the certified actual number. But then you'll have to add in the units sold in the yet unannounced Xmas release of the 2013 Special set. An Enhanced ASE and the Reverse Proof Buffalo together in a $300 presentation cherry wood case.

2. Options

<< <i>

<< <i>

<< <i>

<< <i>

<< <i>

45,000 maybe the closing number >>

More like 137,070
          Reason:
            Many bought from dealers at a huge premium = buying power for dealers.
              Gold will drop significantly next week... will hit the $800.00 mark.
                Come 9/4 and 9/5 (last day of sale), low mintage combined with the reduced price of $1,100 per coin = SALES of 50,000 coins per day. >>

Why will gold hit 800 next week? >>

Only a certain amount of air can be introduced to a bubble before it bursts. >>

I'll be more than happy to relieve you of all your gold holding @ $1k per ozimage >>

Bidding $1020!
              1. Options
                AbsolutionAbsolution Posts: 336 ✭✭✭

<< <i>

<< <i>Just opened my 3 sets, they look ABSOLUTELY STUNNINGLY BEAUTIFUL! (sorry caps, it is just very gorgeous). Used a really high loupe and saw no flaws, I am leaning towards all 3 being 70s. I mean the buffalo and the face looks very crisp and it's just wow, so pretty. I don't want to put this coin into the bank vault, I just want to display it next to my computer monitor lol. Starting to understand why there are people who could care less about the slab and grading.

Anyone ever have that feeling? Do you keep any of your coins just to see? Or just leave it in the bank vault and drive there to see once a week or so? >>

If i had one i was thinking of wearing it around a gold chain placed inside a secure gold coin holder. Watch folks reaction as the light hits my Buffalo Bling! image >>

As strange as that sounds, I like it! You could wear it with the reverse and I'll wear one with the obverse and we can walk around downtown and be like, yeah, check out the buffalo bling! We might have to run for our lives though lol.
                Successful BST Transactions with: RMLTM79 (seller), Gerard (seller), bgman (buyer), Coinflip (buyer) | Positive Vendor Transactions/Service with: Stuppler & Company (seller)
              2. Options

<< <i>

<< <i>

If i had one i was thinking of wearing it around a gold chain placed inside a secure gold coin holder. Watch folks reaction as the light hits my Buffalo Bling! image >>

As strange as that sounds, I like it! You could wear it with the reverse and I'll wear one with the obverse and we can walk around downtown and be like, yeah, check out the buffalo bling! We might have to run for our lives though lol.
                image >>

Maybe we can do this in Hong Kong or India...who knows we might be able to sell it for $3K raw>Selling point would be its pure gold and its Made in AMERICA! image
                References:Coinsarefun,DerryB,Bloodman,Zubie,Gerard,Skyman,Bestclser1,Lakesammman,Yellowkid,PerryHall,Piecesofme,HTubbs,grote15
              3. Options
                7over87over8 Posts: 4,733 ✭✭✭
                Just opened my 3 coins - 2 were very nice flawless coins - off to PCGS for FS

1 coin had a small tick in kemosabe's forehead, visible under 10x - that has been packed up and is on its ride back to the USM
              4. Options
                RaufusRaufus Posts: 6,784 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>Just opened my 3 coins - 2 were very nice flawless coins - off to PCGS for FS

1 coin had a small tick in kemosabe's forehead, visible under 10x - that has been packed up and is on its ride back to the USM >>

What do you think of them overall? Like them or not? The moderns haters seem to have gone out of their way to say how horrible that the are.

What do you think? I think that they look cool in photos but mine are still sealed.
                Land of the Free because of the Brave!
              5. Options

<< <i>Thank you John for respecting and rewarding current customers/board members, it goes a long way and I am thankful. Keep up the great work! >>

At least to the ones who where here at the right time.image >>

I agree 100+%.

The few complaints about MCM are just unbelievable. It does seem that no good deed goes unpunished.

What major dealer - or any dealer - besides John made any special offer to forum members?

What other major moderns dealer is so involved in the forums? Imagine if the Mint had the sense to participate.

John's offer was most kind, 100% above and beyond the call and was money out of his pocket to extend good will to us. Still there were complains. Just unreal.

The "rules" were very clear. Crystal. If someone missed out than they missed out. What John did was over the top in terms of good will to us. Why complain? We all miss out on deals occasionally. Such is life. To complain about John's most generous offer is just poor form and most undeserved.

Edited to add: Another thing that John does is to help establish a market for our modern coins. MCM offers a hassle and risk free way for us to sell thus helping to keep our coins' liquidity intact w/o the huge fees and hassle of FeeBay. (I mean numismatic liquidity, not just the PM content.) I know of no one who does more for the moderns hobby than John yet some complain that they missed out on one offer. As I said. Incredible.
              6. Options
                the separate, negative thread about them has some great pictures.

I wish they would have kept the rippled field from the regular proof.

They look ok, but I wonder if an enhanced type finish might look better.

7. Options

<< <i>the separate, negative thread about them has some great pictures.

They look ok, but I wonder if an enhanced type finish might look better. >>

Thanks!

That thread was the genesis of my modern haters comment.

I think that they look great.

Would love to hear what others in the moderns community think who have them in hand.
              8. Options
                bestdaybestday Posts: 4,236 ✭✭✭✭

<< <i>

<< <i>Just opened my 3 coins - 2 were very nice flawless coins - off to PCGS for FS

1 coin had a small tick in kemosabe's forehead, visible under 10x - that has been packed up and is on its ride back to the USM >>

What do you think of them overall? Like them or not? The moderns haters seem to have gone out of their way to say how horrible that the are.

What do you think? I think that they look cool in photos but mine are still sealed. >>

pretty coin .. looks like a lot will be 70s ... most haters are those who have not bought the coin or rue missing out on selling the coin for a fat profit .....a great Christmas present
              9. Options
                marvinfmarvinf Posts: 45 ✭✭

<< <i>

<< <i>the separate, negative thread about them has some great pictures.

They look ok, but I wonder if an enhanced type finish might look better. >>

Thanks!

That thread was the genesis of my modern haters comment.

I think that they look great.

Would love to hear what others in the moderns community think who have them in hand. >>

I don't think one can have an informed opinion of the coin without having it in hand. I received mine yesterday, and none of the photos that I have seen either by the mint or by offerings on ebay really do the coin justice when viewed in good light. The intensity of the reflection and the size of the proof surfaces create a very powerful visual impression IMO. Because of this effect however, some of the cragginess of the design is submerged, a necessary consequence of the overall reflectivity of the design. The net effect is beautiful.
              10. Options
                pf70collectorpf70collector Posts: 6,505 ✭✭✭
                Seems like the black diamond label is very popular. I got the PCGS flag FS to match my other First Strike 70 collection. Seems the flag version is the least popular.

Kudos to MCM for the offer to forum members, though did not take advantage of it.

I receive my reverse buffalo from the mint yesterday. Probably just leave it sealed. If these skyrocket, which I doubt, I can always send in later, even though I do not have the advantage of prescreening.
              11. Options
                epcjimi1epcjimi1 Posts: 3,489 ✭✭✭

<< <i>Besides, this is the thread reserved for whining about the mint. >>

Eh. Really.

One person's whine is another persons complaint. To characterize other postings as whines, reflects upon the poster who opines what whining is / is not.

I bet the mint reads this thread, I bet the mint reconsiders its next promotional sale and gives out a lot more notice foe potential sales. Announced to the numismatic publications a week before? You got to be kidding me.

Eh, but what do I know, I'm just whining.

Carry on.
              12. Options
                derrybderryb Posts: 36,382 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>

<< <i>Besides, this is the thread reserved for whining about the mint. >>

Eh. Really.

One person's whine is another persons complaint. To characterize other postings as whines, reflects upon the poster who opines what whining is / is not.

I bet the mint reads this thread, I bet the mint reconsiders its next promotional sale and gives out a lot more notice foe potential sales. Announced to the numismatic publications a week before? You got to be kidding me.

Eh, but what do I know, I'm just whining.

Carry on. >>

Same complaints with every special mint release - "I shoulda received mine yesterday." Once the mint start shipping the complaining dies down.

It'll be the same "complaining" with the next special mint release.

Rampant currency debasement will be the most important investment trend of this decade, and it will devastate most people.
                - Nick Giambruno
                Buy dollar insurance now, because the policy will cost more as the dollar becomes worth less.

13. Options
                Made my order on the first day along with a buddy of mine, but my 2 orders was canceled by the mint because my address was different from my credit card address. Now My buddy's coin was shipped on the 22nd and will arrive on the 26th. I'm still playing phone tag with the mint trying to get them to reinstate my orders, but the mints tells me to wait till Friday and keep checking the online status for any update on order status, if not then I should ask to speak toa supervisor. Oh gosh!

The problem was my address has 1234 1/2 Hancook Ave, but I wasn't able to enter the 1/2 and typed 1234 Hancook Ave and forgot to call the mint to change it. Doh!

Anyone have experience this loss before? :-(
              14. Options
                TwoSides2aCoinTwoSides2aCoin Posts: 44,050 ✭✭✭✭✭
                I ordered a Platinum coin from the Canadian Mint. They sent notice the card didn't work. So I used the card at the U.S. Mint and bought 2 more RP gold buffaloes.
              15. Options

<< <i>Made my order on the first day along with a buddy of mine, but my 2 orders was canceled by the mint because my address was different from my credit card address. Now My buddy's coin was shipped on the 22nd and will arrive on the 26th. I'm still playing phone tag with the mint trying to get them to reinstate my orders, but the mints tells me to wait till Friday and keep checking the online status for any update on order status, if not then I should ask to speak toa supervisor. Oh gosh!

The problem was my address has 1234 1/2 Hancook Ave, but I wasn't able to enter the 1/2 and typed 1234 Hancook Ave and forgot to call the mint to change it. Doh!

Anyone have experience this loss before? :-( >>

Even when it is their mistake, they do not always reinstate orders. Once they did when it was their error, though. I would not hold my breath for a reinstatement.

However, one never knows!

PS they once called me before canceling an order. They called for order a, then cancelled. Later, they called about order b and cancelled that.
                On a separate issue, they called to ask if I really ordered 6 of the same item on 6 orders. Yes(shorter credit card hold times that way, but higher shipping)

16. Options

<< <i>Made my order on the first day along with a buddy of mine, but my 2 orders was canceled by the mint because my address was different from my credit card address. Now My buddy's coin was shipped on the 22nd and will arrive on the 26th. I'm still playing phone tag with the mint trying to get them to reinstate my orders, but the mints tells me to wait till Friday and keep checking the online status for any update on order status, if not then I should ask to speak toa supervisor. Oh gosh!

Anyone have experience this loss before? :-( >>

Yes it happened to me before when i forgot that my mailing info is my PO Box and my CC is my home address. THe bad thing about my experience is there was a household limit of 2 and when it got cancelled i did not have a second chance in hell to get them re-instated. Now unlike you ...you can place as many orders as you want before the window closes in like 10-12 days? If i were you just place another order right away.image
              17. Options
                So I placed a new order for 1 coin and cost me $100 more. Sigh, hopefully I hit some good luck and get reinstated and I can cancel the new order. But I'm not holding my breath on that, like I was advised not to. Thanks for the help.

Now when I send it into PCGS, do I have to leave it sealed in the box or can I open it first to admire it or show it off?
              18. Options
                ajmanajman Posts: 1,359 ✭✭✭

<<1 coin had a small tick in kemosabe's forehead, visible under 10x - that has been packed up and is on its ride back to the USM >>

Great! And that'll be the one that gets shipped to me!
                Beer is Proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy -Benjamin Franklin-
              19. Options
                GoldbullyGoldbully Posts: 16,983 ✭✭✭✭✭
                Now when I send it into PCGS, do I have to leave it sealed in the box or can I open it first to admire it or show it off?

Yes, it must be left sealed if it is beyond the 30 day window.
                You must check with PCGS to get the "official" Mint ship date.
                I believe the date is somewhere between Aug 20 and Aug 22.
                Anyone on the forum know for sure?
              20. Options
                KudbegudKudbegud Posts: 4,735 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>Now when I send it into PCGS, do I have to leave it sealed in the box or can I open it first to admire it or show it off?

Yes, it must be left sealed if it is beyond the 30 day window.
                You must check with PCGS to get the "official" Mint ship date.
                I believe the date is somewhere between Aug 20 and Aug 22.
                Anyone on the forum know for sure? >>

I called Thursday and Friday and they still don't know. I was told they would get the "official" ship date after receiving some for grading. "Official" being the word straight from the horses mouth...the mint. I tried to tell them that a bunch on the forum had reported getting shipping emails and status on their order pages showing shipped but she didn't care, just kept repeating the same party line. It should be 8/21 or 8/22 by all the reported ship dates, including mine. Lets see when "they" say the window opens and closes.
                Mine should show up Monday morning at PCGS along with a bunch more from other forum members. It arrived via UPS @2:45pm Friday and by 3:10pm I was at the Post Office counter. PCGS might set the date some time Monday.

21. Options
                marvinfmarvinf Posts: 45 ✭✭
                First coins shipped August 20. Orders for that ship date were placed 8/8 up to 12:03.

My order was placed also 8/8 at 12:03 but I missed the 8/20 ship date, and mine was shipped 8/21 and received 8/23.

I found a couple of very tiny hairline scratches on the Buffalo's shoulder. They were very hard to spot given the reflectivity of the Buffalo. I've decided to return for replacement and absorb the $23 USPS cost for insured return priority mail. I'll try one more time and then take my chances with PCGS with what I get barring even more visible defects. But at $23 a pop to return, I can't do this too many times.

I don't know even if PCGS would have spotted those hairlines given the fact that they probably only spend a couple of seconds looking at the coin, and on first inspection the coin seemed flawless. However with careful scrutiny through my high power stereo microscope, the lines were easily visible, and then when I looked for them with my magnifying glass, I could also see them, so it's a crap shoot as to whether the graders would have spotted them and given me a 69. But I'm willing to try one more example.
              22. Options

<< <i>So I placed a new order for 1 coin and cost me $100 more. Sigh, hopefully I hit some good luck and get reinstated and I can cancel the new order. But I'm not holding my breath on that, like I was advised not to. Thanks for the help.

Now when I send it into PCGS, do I have to leave it sealed in the box or can I open it first to admire it or show it off? >>

As long as you plan to ship within the FS window (whatever that is) you can open, enjoy and just ship the coin in the capsule per PCGS instructions.

The only time that it has to be sealed is if it's shipped after the FS deadline.
              23. Options
                derrybderryb Posts: 36,382 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>

<< <i>So I placed a new order for 1 coin and cost me $100 more. Sigh, hopefully I hit some good luck and get reinstated and I can cancel the new order. But I'm not holding my breath on that, like I was advised not to. Thanks for the help.

Now when I send it into PCGS, do I have to leave it sealed in the box or can I open it first to admire it or show it off? >>

As long as you plan to ship within the FS window (whatever that is) you can open, enjoy and just ship the coin in the capsule per PCGS instructions.

The only time that it has to be sealed is if it's shipped after the FS deadline. >>

A little clarification on the last statement: If mint ships to you within FS deadline but you ship to PCGS after FS deadline, coin must be sealed in original mint box (with mint shipping label) when you ship it to PCGS if you want the FS label.

Rampant currency debasement will be the most important investment trend of this decade, and it will devastate most people.
                - Nick Giambruno
                Buy dollar insurance now, because the policy will cost more as the dollar becomes worth less.

24. Options
                Thanks. I should have made that more clear.
              25. Options
                Shipped my one coin today USPS Priority 2 day.....will be at PCGS on Monday.
                I detected a "tiny" rim ding over the second 'T' in STATES with a 10x loupe.
                I decided it would be 50/50 for a PR70 and did not feel like returning and buying again from the Mint.
                Other than that, the coin was beautiful, and I will be satisfied with a PR69FS if need be.
                The $100 savings afforded me by the Mint when I bought at $1,640 paid my grading fees.
              26. Options
                RarityRarity Posts: 1,420 ✭✭✭✭
                Received my coin on 8/23. It is still in a sealed box which I probably will open in a few days image
              27. Options

<< <i>Received my coin on 8/23. It is still in a sealed box which I probably will open in a few days image >>

Is that really possible????
              28. Options
                JazzmanJABJazzmanJAB Posts: 1,026 ✭✭✭✭

<< <i>

<< <i>Received my coin on 8/23. It is still in a sealed box which I probably will open in a few days image >>

Is that really possible???? >>

Perhaps, there is some sort of ritual involved.image
              29. Options
                bestdaybestday Posts: 4,236 ✭✭✭✭
                Ebay listings steady.on the reverse gold ..... surprised some sellers listing some reverse gold graded labels are rare .. is that going extreme ? the label is rare with the coin secondary importance ?
                I haver an NGC 69 from the ANA show .. showed to a B&M Saturday .. he offered 1600.00
              30. Options
                I ws once offered melt for a pcgs pr70dcam by a local dealer.

Thanks, eBay.

31. Options
                trozautrozau Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭
                Now that we are about done with the RP Buffalo, maybe the US Mint can be persuaded to put out a $50 gold St Gaudens UHR with 2.5 troy ounces of gold. That UHR would be amazing on a larger size. image
                trozau (troy ounce gold)
              32. Options
                Are those who bought the RP 70 deal from MCM (or the GM offer) canceling their Mint orders?
              33. Options
                mariner67mariner67 Posts: 2,746 ✭✭✭

<< <i>Are those who bought the RP 70 deal from MCM (or the GM offer) canceling their Mint orders? >>

Several have responded as such a few pages back I believe.
                Successful trades/buys/sells with gdavis70, adriana, wondercoin, Weiss, nibanny, IrishMike, commoncents05, pf70collector, kyleknap, barefootjuan, coindeuce, WhiteTornado, Nefprollc, ajw, JamesM, PCcoins, slinc, coindudeonebay,beernuts, and many more
              34. Options
                OperationButterOperationButter Posts: 1,672 ✭✭✭

<< <i>Are those who bought the RP 70 deal from MCM (or the GM offer) canceling their Mint orders? >>

I have
                Gold is for savings. Fiat is for transactions.

BST Transactions (as the seller): Collectall, GRANDAM, epcjimi1, wondercoin, jmski52, wheathoarder, jay1187, jdsueu, grote15, airplanenut, bigole
              35. Options
                LMMLMM Posts: 92 ✭✭
                I sure didimage
              36. Options

<< <i>Now that we are about done with the RP Buffalo, maybe the US Mint can be persuaded to put out a $50 gold St Gaudens UHR with 2.5 troy ounces of gold. That UHR would be amazing on a larger size. image >>

Now wouldn't that just be something to behold? image
              37. Options

Cancelled mine on Thursday evening.

38. Options
                7over87over8 Posts: 4,733 ✭✭✭

<< <i>What do you think of them overall? Like them or not? >>

I like them. I think they look nice and will be popular.

For those that have returned coins, make sure to send a letter to USM/PBGS requesting your return postage to be refunded. Make sure to send a photocopy of your receipt showing return postage to -

United States Mint / PBGS
                2799 Reeves Road
                Plainfield, IN 46168
                Attn: Claims

You will get a check for the return postage. It takes a few weeks but they send it.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
              Emoji
              Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
              Drop image/file