Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

***The Official 2013 American Buffalo Reverse Proof(BV1) Thread***......Post your order numbers here

Comments

• Options
    johnperk747johnperk747 Posts: 582 ✭✭✭

My "coins" are on the way . . . .

Have "tracking #'s in hand"

US MINT; 1 2013 RP Gold Buffalo Coin, Ordered: 8/8/13

Goldmart; 2 Sets 2013 PCGS FS 69's 2 Coin W ASE Sets, Ordered; 5/28/13 image

Blessings

(thanks for putting up with my "rant" about GM!!!)
  • Options
    morgansforevermorgansforever Posts: 8,443 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Keeping mine in the boxes unopened and just stare at the U.S. mint cardboard, it's gonna be koollllllllllllllllimage
    World coins FSHO Hundreds of successful BST transactions U.S. coins FSHO
  • Options
    MsMorrisineMsMorrisine Posts: 32,529 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Does GoldMart include the OGP with purchase??

I'm tempted.

Current maintainer of Stone's Master List of Favorite Websites // My BST transactions
  • Options
    KudbegudKudbegud Posts: 4,735 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is reminiscent of APMEX and the 5oz pucks lies. Remember the coded boxes? Almost everybody said they would never do business with them again. But for some the chance of saving a few dollars is enough to reward past bad behavior with more business. Rewarding past good behavior, however, like has been extolled right in this thread, of excellent customer service, constant communications and delivery as promised with out drama, doesn't apparently deserve patronage if they are a few more dollars then the recent bad guys. Interesting.

• Options
    GoldbullyGoldbully Posts: 17,001 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>Does GoldMart include the OGP with purchase??

I'm tempted. >>

yupper!

Check here

Product Description:
    2013 W $50 Reverse Proof Gold Buffalo PCGS PR70 First Strike (Flag Label) OGP Included.

edited to add: Anyone buying at $1,740.00 and sending to PCGS for grading is crazy when you can buy a PR70 from GM for $1,889.00.
    Imagine paying $1,740, and getting a PR69 or God help you a PR68.....you are losing several dollars.

Add the grading fees and the s&h and you are at GM sell price.

It's getting so there is no reason to buy these special modern issues from the Mint and having them graded on the consumer user level.

Even at $1,640 buy price, you are at risk of losing money if you gamble on a TPG submission.

Not sure what GM is up to, but they must be on a "new" modern customer manhunt!
  • Options
    Apmex, no thanks, burned more than once. MCM, excellent service. Silvertowne, excellent service. Goldmart, not sure and enough bad reviews to think twice. U.S. Mint, worst of all pulling the stunt at ANA. I'm in for 2 from them only because it is never going to be less than $1640, IMO.
  • Options
    RaufusRaufus Posts: 6,784 ✭✭✭✭✭
    12:05 order shipped today.
    Land of the Free because of the Brave!
  • Options
    AberlightAberlight Posts: 384 ✭✭

<< <i>This is reminiscent of APMEX and the 5oz pucks lies. Remember the coded boxes? Almost everybody said they would never do business with them again. But for some the chance of saving a few dollars is enough to reward past bad behavior with more business. Rewarding past good behavior, however, like has been extolled right in this thread, of excellent customer service, constant communications and delivery as promised with out drama, doesn't apparently deserve patronage if they are a few more dollars then the recent bad guys. Interesting. >>

Can you explain what happened with this situation and "coded boxes"?
  • Options
    OPAOPA Posts: 17,111 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>Apmex, no thanks, burned more than once. MCM, excellent service. Silvertowne, excellent service. Goldmart, not sure and enough bad reviews to think twice. U.S. Mint, worst of all pulling the stunt at ANA. I'm in for 2 from them only because it is never going to be less than $1640, IMO. >>

APMEX, MCM & PROVIDENT excellent service with APMEX having an edge on packaging when shipping. MCM & PROVIDENT less expensive for most similar items. SILVERTOWNE, ordered on 4 different occasions PCGS FS 70 ASE's, and all had milk spots or developed milk spots shortly after receiving them...GM the products were top notch, but the delays in receiving them and lack of communications with their customers, turned me off from ordering anything from them at this time.
    "Bongo drive 1984 Lincoln that looks like old coin dug from ground."
  • Options
    GRANDAMGRANDAM Posts: 8,423 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>

I'm tempted. >>

yupper!

Check here

Product Description:
    2013 W $50 Reverse Proof Gold Buffalo PCGS PR70 First Strike (Flag Label) OGP Included.

edited to add: Anyone buying at $1,740.00 and sending to PCGS for grading is crazy when you can buy a PR70 from GM for $1,889.00.
    Imagine paying $1,740, and getting a PR69 or God help you a PR68.....you are losing several dollar

It's getting so there is no reason to buy these special modern issues from the Mint and having them graded on the consumer user level.

Even at $1,640 buy price, you are at risk of losing money if you gamble on a TPG submission.

Not sure what GM is up to, but they must be on a "new" modern customer manhunt! >>

----------------------------------------------

Is this a legit company and safe to send a check to?

Just wondering, GrandAm image
    GrandAm :)
  • Options

<< <i>

<< <i>This is reminiscent of APMEX and the 5oz pucks lies. Remember the coded boxes? Almost everybody said they would never do business with them again. But for some the chance of saving a few dollars is enough?to reward past bad behavior with more business. Rewarding past good behavior, however, like has been extolled right in this thread, of excellent customer service, constant communications and delivery as promised with out drama, doesn't apparently deserve patronage if they are a few more dollars then the recent bad guys. Interesting. >>

Can you explain what happened with this situation and "coded boxes"? >>

There was a big kerfuffle back when the 5oz pucks came out. The mint only sold to the approved precious metal dealers, Apmex being one of them. They, and the others, sold the pucks as a set of 5 only at unreasonable windfall profits. There were vso many complaints the Mint made them start over. Orders were taken again under the new rules. There were delays in delivery from Apmex and a couple others. When they started being received they were all graded in slabs. Now why do you suppose they would go to the expense of having them all graded and not offering raw coins? Hummmmm #1? Forum posters complained that they were getting sub 69 graded coins. An observant forum member noted a letter on the out side of his box...all his boxes (he ordered more than one set). He reported the letter on the box and the grades it contained. More people reported the letter and grades. It became apparent that there was a pattern with the "A" boxes containing the lowers grades and later letters better and better grades. Forum members could predict with great accuracy what range of grades their unopened boxes contained and they were confirmed right upon opening and inventorying the grades inside . The funniest thing was that no 70's, or hardly any, were received in any Apmex supplied boxes, even the highest lettered boxes. Hmmmmm #2? A member copied and pasted an email from the Apmex president denying any sorting of grade sorting or lettered boxes. An obvious lie. In an interview with a Coin World reporter he again lied. Hmmmmm #3? In the end, only a few 70's were ever received in Apmex boxes. Only a fraction of the 70's percentages reported in the population report on PCGS. Finally he admitted there were lettered boxes but denied any sorting by grades even though the evidence provided by member here proved that a 3rd lie and Hmmmmm #4. What do you know? After a couple months Apmex offered all 5 single 70 graded puck slabs at the then going premium rate. Forum members swore they would never do business with them again. but... Before long Apmex offerings details were reported on the forum and orders were once again said to have been made and the quality of the coins received posted. I hope I have reported the events as accurately as they occurred. I welcome corrections and/or additions.

• Options
    7over87over8 Posts: 4,733 ✭✭✭
    Pre-Sale: Shipping Early September

2013 W $50 Reverse Proof Gold Buffalo PCGS PR70 First Strike (Black Diamond)

Unit Price: $1,889.99

GM blew away their competition with this price........
  • Options
    GoldbullyGoldbully Posts: 17,001 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>Pre-Sale: Shipping Early September

GM blew away their competition with this price........ >>

If GM bought at the latest $1,740.00 price they would be losing money on this deal.
    If they bought at $1,6400.00, they will pay PCGS $100 in fees leaving $150 a very reasonable margin.
    Guess if you are a big guy buyer/seller, you better hope to sell to lots of buyers.
  • Options
    edgaredgar Posts: 886 ✭✭✭✭
    my preference would be for 2013 W $50 Reverse Proof Gold Buffalo PCGS PR70 First Strike (Black Diamond)
    or 2013 W $50 Reverse Proof Gold Buffalo PCGS PR70 First Strike (Bison Label) to be mounted reverse out
    and 2013 W $50 Reverse Proof Gold Buffalo PCGS PR70 First Strike (Flag Label) to be mounted obverse out

given a choice

(l8-)>>

• Options

<< <i>

<< <i>Pre-Sale: Shipping Early September

GM blew away their competition with this price........ >>

If GM bought at the latest $1,740.00 price they would be losing money on this deal.
    If they bought at $1,6400.00, they will pay PCGS $100 in fees leaving $150 a very reasonable margin.
    Guess if you are a big guy buyer/seller, you better hope to sell to lots of buyers. >>

I always assumed (yes, I know what happens when one does that) that the high volume dealers get a discount from the grading companies. Is this not the case?
  • Options
    CakesCakes Posts: 3,535 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>My "coins" are on the way . . . .

Have "tracking #'s in hand"

US MINT; 1 2013 RP Gold Buffalo Coin, Ordered: 8/8/13

Goldmart; 2 Sets 2013 PCGS FS 69's 2 Coin W ASE Sets, Ordered; 5/28/13 image

Blessings

(thanks for putting up with my "rant" about GM!!!) >>

Oh man I tried to tell you to buy the 70's, but to each his own.
    Successful coin BST transactions with Gerard and segoja.

Successful card BST transactions with cbcnow, brogurt, gstarling, Bravesfan 007, and rajah 424.
  • Options
    HATTRICKHATTRICK Posts: 2,112 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>This is reminiscent of APMEX and the 5oz pucks lies. Remember the coded boxes? Almost everybody said they would never do business with them again. But for some the chance of saving a few dollars is enough to reward past bad behavior with more business. Rewarding past good behavior, however, like has been extolled right in this thread, of excellent customer service, constant communications and delivery as promised with out drama, doesn't apparently deserve patronage if they are a few more dollars then the recent bad guys. Interesting. >>

Where is their offer ? Sometimes holding out to see how much more you can charge backfires and the earlybird gets the orders.
    I am sure many would have gone with MCM even if their price was a little higher but when there is no offer there is no choice.
    When the first offer is fair and in the current expected price range people will flock to it. THey are not buying to resale so if the only problem is a longer
    wait it is worth the savings.
    " If you push something hard enough, it will fall over. " The 1st Law of Opposition from The Firesign Theater
  • Options
    92vette92vette Posts: 528 ✭✭✭
    Actually through the mint's bulk purchase program dealers are able to get a 5% discount on most products the mint offers, not sure if this is the case with RP buffalos though. If it is, they paid less than $1640 ea.
  • Options
    JohnMabenJohnMaben Posts: 957 ✭✭✭

<< <i>I believe MCM will come through with a fair price on the PCGS 70's and I will know 100% that I will receive the RP Buffalo as scheduled with zero hassle! >>

We will come up with a special (PCGS graded) offer for board members. Email andy@moderncoinmart.com for details later today. Not going to elaborate here.

Thanks,
    John

John Maben
    Pegasus Coin and Jewelry (Brick and Mortar)
    ANA LM, PNG, APMD, FUN, Etc
    800-381-2646

• Options

<< <i>

I'm tempted. >>

yupper!

Check here

Product Description:

Imagine paying $1,740, and getting a PR69 or God help you a PR68.....you are losing several dollars.

Not sure what GM is up to, but they must be on a "new" modern customer manhunt! >>

It is their marketing strategy to do volume sales at a lower margin. If they sell 1000 at a $ 75 markup = $ 75,000 profit
    compared to 200 at a $ 150 markup = $ 30,000 profit.image
    " If you push something hard enough, it will fall over. " The 1st Law of Opposition from The Firesign Theater
  • Options
    derrybderryb Posts: 36,394 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>

<< <i>I believe MCM will come through with a fair price on the PCGS 70's and I will know 100% that I will receive the RP Buffalo as scheduled with zero hassle! >>

We will come up with a special (PCGS graded) offer for board members. Email andy@moderncoinmart.com for details later today. Not going to elaborate here.

Thanks,
    John >>

Bravo. image

"Education is not the learning of facts, but the training of the mind to think." - Albert Einstein

• Options
    pf70collectorpf70collector Posts: 6,505 ✭✭✭
    Just hope there will have a lot of 70s. For them to make a profit they will have to prescreen a lot of 70 potentials. Not easy. At one point I would think that they would cut off presale orders. $1889 is too hard to pass up, so bought a PCGS First Strike Flag-other labels don't interest me. Early bird gets the worm. I'd wait for MCM but just too hard to pass up.

I would guess Gold Mart is getting these graded for way less than $100 each. Just not sure if these big dealers keep inventory for a few years, but this coin has some potential for later sales also, especially if gold rises again. I had no problems with Gold Mart with this years Anniversary ASE Set. But I bought NGC, not PCGS so I was not playing the waiting game. I can be patient as long as they deliver. We shall see.
  • Options
    THe Coin Vault has lowered their price for the PR70 ANA RElease buffalos to $2,599. AS I said several days ago
    the high price frenzy will be very short lived. The prices are headding south and there will be plenty of 70's
    available at more reasonable prices. THis will end up being a good coin for the collectors.image

• Options

<< <i>THe Coin Vault has lowered their price for the PR70 ANA RElease buffalos to $2,599. AS I said several days ago
    the high price frenzy will be very short lived. The prices are headding south and there will be plenty of 70's
    available at more reasonable prices. THis will end up being a good coin for the collectors.image

image >>

Interesting... but I'll bet that is for the REGULAR ANA proof, not the reverse ANA proof.....

John Maben
    800-381-2646

• Options

<< <i>

Thanks,
    John >>

Thanks John,

We are well aware of the excellent customer service you provide, however keep in mind when in a frenzy the sharks are ready to attack
    the first piece of meat they see. Some times it is better to to get it out there quickly. Even if you wait for someone else to make the first move
    be ready to instantly counter offer. Just my opinion.may not work in all situations
  • Options
    Yes John you are correct. It is the regular proof. Too many labels and too many adds. THe eyes wander.

The prices will come down , however the ANA will maintain a premium over all the others.

Silvertown now trying for $ 3,499.95 for the NGC's

I saw you had the NGC ANA REverse Proofs. Did you or will you have any PCGS ANA RP's?
  • Options
    TwoSides2aCoinTwoSides2aCoin Posts: 44,084 ✭✭✭✭✭
    727 ( boing for short)
  • Options

<< <i>Yes John you are correct. It is the regular proof. Too many labels and too many adds. THe eyes wander.

The prices will come down , however the ANA will maintain a premium over all the others.

I saw you had the NGC ANA REverse Proofs. Did you or will you have any PCGS ANA RP's? >>

Actually, it was the other way around. We had the ANA PCGS reverse proofs and sols 40 coins at $2849 in 90 minutes.

We may have more to offer in a week or two, but they will be at prevailing prices. image

John

John Maben
    800-381-2646

• Options
    CakesCakes Posts: 3,535 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>

<< <i>

<< <i>This is reminiscent of APMEX and the 5oz pucks lies. Remember the coded boxes? Almost everybody said they would never do business with them again. But for some the chance of saving a few dollars is enough?to reward past bad behavior with more business. Rewarding past good behavior, however, like has been extolled right in this thread, of excellent customer service, constant communications and delivery as promised with out drama, doesn't apparently deserve patronage if they are a few more dollars then the recent bad guys. Interesting. >>

There was a big kerfuffle back when the 5oz pucks came out. The mint only sold to the approved precious metal dealers, Apmex being one of them. They, and the others, sold the pucks as a set of 5 only at unreasonable windfall profits. There were vso many complaints the Mint made them start over. Orders were taken again under the new rules. There were delays in delivery from Apmex and a couple others. When they started being received they were all graded in slabs. Now why do you suppose they would go to the expense of having them all graded and not offering raw coins? Hummmmm #1? Forum posters complained that they were getting sub 69 graded coins. An observant forum member noted a letter on the out side of his box...all his boxes (he ordered more than one set). He reported the letter on the box and the grades it contained. More people reported the letter and grades. It became apparent that there was a pattern with the "A" boxes containing the lowers grades and later letters better and better grades. Forum members could predict with great accuracy what range of grades their unopened boxes contained and they were confirmed right upon opening and inventorying the grades inside . The funniest thing was that no 70's, or hardly any, were received in any Apmex supplied boxes, even the highest lettered boxes. Hmmmmm #2? A member copied and pasted an email from the Apmex president denying any sorting of grade sorting or lettered boxes. An obvious lie. In an interview with a Coin World reporter he again lied. Hmmmmm #3? In the end, only a few 70's were ever received in Apmex boxes. Only a fraction of the 70's percentages reported in the population report on PCGS. Finally he admitted there were lettered boxes but denied any sorting by grades even though the evidence provided by member here proved that a 3rd lie and Hmmmmm #4. What do you know? After a couple months Apmex offered all 5 single 70 graded puck slabs at the then going premium rate. Forum members swore they would never do business with them again. but... Before long Apmex offerings details were reported on the forum and orders were once again said to have been made and the quality of the coins received posted. I hope I have reported the events as accurately as they occurred. I welcome corrections and/or additions. >>

Kud, that is pretty accurate, I would just like to point out that on the ATB bullion pucks the highest grade given was 69, for that issue, probably due to the size of the pucks, none recieved a 70 grade. Some did get graded MS69 DMPL (deep mirror proof like) and if flipped early brought a hefty price.
    Successful coin BST transactions with Gerard and segoja.

Successful card BST transactions with cbcnow, brogurt, gstarling, Bravesfan 007, and rajah 424.
  • Options

<< <i>

<< <i>Yes John you are correct. It is the regular proof. Too many labels and too many adds. THe eyes wander.

I saw you had the NGC ANA REverse Proofs. Did you or will you have any PCGS ANA RP's? >>

Actually, it was the other way around. We had the ANA PCGS reverse proofs and sols 40 coins at $2849 in 90 minutes.

We may have more to offer in a week or two, but they will be at prevailing prices. image

John >>

John,

Sorry again. I am a little disoriented this morning. I may have taken my heart medication twice.
    I do have it together enough to contact Andy later about your offer for the forum members.
    Andy is great and he was very helpful with my special request on my regular proof buffalo order.
    Thanks again,
    Dennis
  • Options
    CMCARTCMCART Posts: 1,409 ✭✭✭
    Orderd today this one ( NGC ) and I will order the Regular PR70 First Strike PCGS : image

My order : Special NGC "Buffalo" Label with Black Core - Reverse PF 70 First Releases

Text

Abraham Lincoln (February 12, 1809 – April 15, 1865)
    5$ bills are WOW with the numbers - wanted:
    Wanted - Flipper notes with the numbers 6-9 or 0-6-9 ON 1$ 2$ 5$ 10$ 20$
    Wanted - 10$ Sereis 2013 - fancy Serial Numbers
  • Options
    Type2Type2 Posts: 13,985 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Looks like they are shipping "In stock and reserved" no cancel box for 3. image

Hoard the keys.
  • Options
    ZubieZubie Posts: 1,160 ✭✭✭✭
    Ordered 10 an hour after they were released and currently shows to be shipped tomorrow (8/23...cancel box still there)

I thought about cancelling and doing the Goldmart deal, but, figured since I got in at $1640, I'll take my chances with PCGS grading...then send the 69s off to NGC...haha
    Positive BST Transactions with:
    Overdate, BestMR, Weather11AM, TDEC1000, Carew4me, BigMarty58, Coinsarefun, Golfer72, UnknownComic, DMarks, JFoot13, ElKevvo, Truthteller, Duxbutt, TwoSides2aCoin, PerryHall, mhammerman, Papabear, Wingsrule, WTCG, MillerJW, Ciccio, zrlevin, dantheman984, tee135, jdimmick, gsa1fan, jmski52, SUMORADA, guitarwes, bstat1020, pitboss, meltdown, Schmitz7, 30AnvZ28, pragmaticgoat, wondercoin & MkMan123
  • Options

<< <i>

<< <i>

<< <i>

There was a big kerfuffle back when the 5oz pucks came out. ..... I hope I have reported the events as accurately as they occurred. I welcome corrections and/or additions. >>

Kud, that is pretty accurate, I would just like to point out that on the ATB bullion pucks the highest grade given was 69, for that issue, probably due to the size of the pucks, none received a 70 grade. Some did get graded MS69 DMPL (deep mirror proof like) and if flipped early brought a hefty price. >>

You are correct Cakes. Memory get a fuzzy as time goes on. It was the top 69 grades as no 70 were graded. Here is the link to the population report: 2010 5oz Grade Population The fact that they lied more than once was what prompted me to stop doing business with them. I have done business with GM before but think there should be a price for treating customers so poorly. All it would have taken was a group email to order placers explaining what was happening and where the hold up was. Simple and easy. All this frustration and ignoring customer concerns was totally unnecessary. Every customer who went through this ordeal might send an email explaining why they will not accept this kind of treatment and sit out ordering from them this time. The prices are already coming down.

• Options
    guitarwesguitarwes Posts: 9,242 ✭✭✭

I gotta say, that RP looks awesome in that black insert holder.

@ Elite CNC Routing & Woodworks on Facebook. Check out my work.
    Too many positive BST transactions with too many members to list.
  • Options
    Complete line-up of RPB presale offerings from MCM

Look like pretty darn good prices, I may buy one yet! Anyone found them cheaper elsewhere?

"Education is not the learning of facts, but the training of the mind to think." - Albert Einstein

• Options
    PCGS and NGC 70's are $210 cheaper at GM, if you can stomach the negative feedback: Goldmart link
    best regards,
    Ed Davidson
  • Options
    Wow, these pre-sale graded 70 prices have got to be having an affect on orders (new orders and cancellations) from the mint. If nothing else it should keep sales and mintage down. Flippers might want to consider holding. Delays in getting shipments from the mint might turn out to be a blessing in disguise.

• Options
    JazzmanJABJazzmanJAB Posts: 1,026 ✭✭✭✭

<< <i>

Thanks,
    John >>

You fellows who responded with an email need to check your inbox, cause I just got in on this deal !

Dear Collector's Universe Forum Member,

ModernCoinMart has always tried to stay connected to the coin community. We understand that most of our customers are not just collectors, but they are active members of a community that share common interests. We are always listening and learning, trying to come up with new ways to serve our customers better than anyone else. We have listened, and today we would like to give back to that community with a special CU Forum members only offer.

In order to take advantage of this private sale you must have been a member of the PCGS message boards on or before August 21st 2013. All orders must be placed over the phone with me and please make sure to have your CU Forum username handy for verification purposes. If you get my voicemail please leave your name and number and I will call you back. Please do not ask for another salesperson, they can't help you in this case.

We are offering the new 2013 Reverse Proof Gold Buffalo in PCGS 70 First Strike for $1879. This is an all-inclusive credit card price (there will be no cash or dealer discounts) that as always, includes free domestic shipping. In fact, we are going to ship them by USPS Express Mail as part of this special offer. You may not cancel or replace a previous order in substitution for this one. We have 3 different label varieties available as shown below. Once you have made your selection please call the number and extension below in my email signature to place your order.

As an added benefit, for this special you will not need to request OGP as it will be automatically included.

Please note that there is a one coin per forum member limit and we are offering a total of 30 coins. Once they are gone, they are gone at that price. You cannot confirm by email. Voice messages will be responded to in the order received. We apologize in advance for those that do not get in on the offer before we sell out, but when these 30 are pre-sold , that's it. We will post a "sold out" message on the boards when we reach that point.

Please Note: As of right now, we do not have an exact shipping date. We estimate that orders will begin shipping in the middle of September.

With Best Regards,

ONLY 30 ! GET THEM WHILE YA CAN !!!

Thank You John !
  • Options
    TwoSides2aCoinTwoSides2aCoin Posts: 44,084 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Home Shopping Network Thread the need'll run to a private email sale and post it publicly kind of announcement. But it doesn't help me get my coins from the mint, any sooner. Does that make sense ?

So let's have an early bird special and a second early bird special before the early bird gets the worm. I need meds.
  • Options
    Order placed...thanks MCM for this very special deal.
    best regards,
    Ed Davidson
  • Options

<< <i>

Thanks,
    John >>

Thanks John! image
  • Options
    marvinfmarvinf Posts: 45 ✭✭
    Yes, even though I have one on the way from the Mint, I just took advantage of the MCM deal. One cannot go too far wrong with this!
  • Options
    NEW COUNTER (on time today)
    36,257 up the smallest number of the series, 547

• Options
    Just placed my order with MCM. Cancelled mint order. Knock one off the counter.

Thanks John & Andyimage
  • Options
    CoinMeisterCoinMeister Posts: 642 ✭✭✭✭

<< <i>

Thanks,
    John >>

Special thanks to both John and Andy! You both really do practice what you preach.
    Now do I cancel with the mint? I will ponder that over a toast to MCM tonight. image
    "What we are never changes, but who we are ... never stops changing."
  • Options

<< <i>Special thanks to both John and Andy! You both really do practice what you preach.
    Now do I cancel with the mint? I will ponder that over a toast to MCM tonight. image >>

CANCEL! one less final mintage. image

• Options

<< <i>

<< <i>Special thanks to both John and Andy! You both really do practice what you preach.
    Now do I cancel with the mint? I will ponder that over a toast to MCM tonight. image >>

CANCEL! one less final mintage. image >>

I CANCELED MY MINT ORDER
  • Options

<< <i>This deal is up on their website also. Interesting to see how fast it will sell out.

http://www.moderncoinmart.com/2013-w-50-buffalo-gold-reverse-proof-pcgs-pr70-first-strike-reverse-proof-70-fs-100th-anniversary-black-diamond-label.html >>

Don't know where or how you got this link but it is not available for sale on the website, just FYI...

John

John Maben
    800-381-2646

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file