Home U.S. Coin Forum

APMEX is selling the 5oz ATB coins right now - $1,395 per 5 coin set - SOLD OUT - MTB SELLING ON eBA

Comments

• MsMorrisineMsMorrisine Posts: 32,794 ✭✭✭✭✭
    cheater!
    Current maintainer of Stone's Master List of Favorite Websites // My BST transactions
  • OPAOPA Posts: 17,118 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>

<< <i>I wonder what impact the new Mint pricing will have on all those that felt they were being gouged?

us mint product price for 2011

"At a time when the US Mint halted a bullion program due to excessive premiums charged by primary distributors, increasing their own product prices by large percentages with little justification comes across as brazen and inappropriate." >>

Wow, those are some steep price increases especially on the non precious metal products such as the coin bags, rolls and first day covers. I don't think that the U.S. Mint increasing their prices should be compared to limiting the AP's to not charging a certain amount, but I am curious why they have to increase roll and other prices so much. >>

Yeah, right .... Horse manure .... The Mint is loosing millions of $$ on their penny & nickel coins and trying to make up the loss by increasing the cost of "collector's products."
    "Bongo drive 1984 Lincoln that looks like old coin dug from ground."
  • tcmitssrtcmitssr Posts: 1,570 ✭✭✭

<< <i><<Don did you see that cute girl on line in there? >>

Honestly, I was so far back on the line, all I saw was black hats and scraggly beards. I was almost against the doors in the 2nd line near the guy with the orange hat.

It would have been a pleasant surprise though! >>

She was also wearing a black hat and had a scraggly beard.
  • don129don129 Posts: 547 ✭✭✭

<< Swear I was the only goyim on line at MTB yesterday..... >>
    whats a goyim? >>

<<Growing up on a street where my corner was "Little Poland," opposite "Little Italy," "Little Israel," and "Little Germany," ....you learn a lot of terms and euphanisms
    Goyim, in historical perspective, means "nation." In modern terms, it's an affectionate term for non-Jewish folk. >>

<<I think in the context in the post was actually meant to be interpreted as the contemptuous definition of given to non-Jews as "cattle", not an affectionate term for non-Jewish folk.>>

Actually, it was more a statement of fact, neither warm hearted nor contemptuous.
    Successful BSTs with adriana, barrytrot, Bochiman, Dabigkahuna, Modern Coin Mart, oilstates2003, terburn88, THEGENERAL
  • BochimanBochiman Posts: 25,361 ✭✭✭✭✭
    If I cheat enough, maybe I can become an AP image

I've been told I tolerate fools poorly...that may explain things if I have a problem with you. Current ebay items - Nothing at the moment

<< <i>

<< <i>

<< <i>I wonder what impact the new Mint pricing will have on all those that felt they were being gouged?

"At a time when the US Mint halted a bullion program due to excessive premiums charged by primary distributors, increasing their own product prices by large percentages with little justification comes across as brazen and inappropriate." >>

Wow, those are some steep price increases especially on the non precious metal products such as the coin bags, rolls and first day covers. I don't think that the U.S. Mint increasing their prices should be compared to limiting the AP's to not charging a certain amount, but I am curious why they have to increase roll and other prices so much. >>

Yeah, right .... Horse manure .... The Mint is loosing millions of $$ on their penny & nickel coins and trying to make up the loss by increasing the cost of "collector's products." >>

They make a lot off the other coins. There is no need to offset circulating coin production with numismatic coin production. They are making net profits in both segments.
    Current maintainer of Stone's Master List of Favorite Websites // My BST transactions

<< <i>

<< <i>One of my friends who ordered from MTB had a great conversation with them today.

I told him that he may want to call (no conf. email yet) to be sure that they got his order.

He called. They cut him off mid-sentence and told him that "you don't have an account with us." He said but I faxed the forms ...and was cut off again. He told that guy that a sales guy emailed him the form, he filled it out and sent a check. The guy looked, found his fax and said that he was good to go, will ship in 3 weeks. He added "if you hadn't have called me you would have gotten your check back." My friend asked about a conformation email. He said that he didn't need one, that "I'm telling you that you'll get your coins in three weeks." My friend said that the guy was very abrupt. Good lord. >>

Well, they may also be aware that the forms on out on the net and people are sending them in without being told to do so.

The price is out there, and the forms are out there.

Now they have to be on the defensive for people sending everything in but never actually having placed an order. They just expect things to be done for them. That is, they aren't following normal business procedures.

And if I were MTB, I wouldn't process anyone's paperwork who sent it in without first being asked to send it in! >>

BIG PLUS ONE!!!!!

Nothing stopping anyone from getting their next door neighbor's driver's license and asking them to fill out the form, faxing it in from the local Kinko's and reimbursing the neighbor for the cost, just to get a flipper set.

They are being cautious, perhaps too cautious but better to be so than leave themselves open to Mint sanctions.
  • kimber45ACPkimber45ACP Posts: 2,399 ✭✭✭

<< <i><< Swear I was the only goyim on line at MTB yesterday..... >>
    whats a goyim? >>

<<Growing up on a street where my corner was "Little Poland," opposite "Little Italy," "Little Israel," and "Little Germany," ....you learn a lot of terms and euphanisms
    Goyim, in historical perspective, means "nation." In modern terms, it's an affectionate term for non-Jewish folk. >>

<<I think in the context in the post was actually meant to be interpreted as the contemptuous definition of given to non-Jews as "cattle", not an affectionate term for non-Jewish folk.>>

Actually, it was more a statement of fact, neither warm hearted nor contemptuous. >>

Point taken.
    I have only ever heard it in reference to cattle, as was used towards me years ago. No offense to you Don. I did not intend to put words in your mouth.
    gee, all the sources I googled said it was derogatory....

I may be 100 percent wrong but I think the person on Ebay selling multiple sets has ended/closed/taken down/????/ his or her auctions.

<< <i>

<< <i>

<< <i>

Yeah, right .... Horse manure .... The Mint is loosing millions of $$ on their penny & nickel coins and trying to make up the loss by increasing the cost of "collector's products." >>

They make a lot off the other coins. There is no need to offset circulating coin production with numismatic coin production. They are making net profits in both segments. >>

Not to sure about your statement. In 2010, it cost the Mint about 1.79 cents to produce 1 cent... Not sure how many billions of cents were produced in 2010. The nickel cost was 9 cents.

From the Mints annual report

"Seigniorage declined 29.7 percent to $300.8 million in FY 2010 from $427.8 million last year. Strong relative demand for the penny and nickel coins reduced the return from circulating operations because these denominations are made at a loss."

<< <i>gee, all the sources I googled said it was derogatory.... >>

Like many things, it depends on the context expressed.

I lived in Little Poland...hated Polish food as well as German food. OTOH, the girls from Little Isreal and Italy had moms who made GREAT food and the girls were very nice...and pretty as well.

Many a time, I was called a Yiddish or Italian term as a result (nice and pretty girls with moms who could cook) but I knew they were all said in a kidding, good hearted manner.

• RichRRichR Posts: 3,858 ✭✭✭✭✭
    <<I'm not positive, but I think I saw the Mitzvah tank outside MTB as the line grew inside! >>

...or perhaps all the bagels and lox did it?
    << <<Don did you see that cute girl on line in there? >>

Actually, I can actually testify to the fact THAT AN ACTUAL LIVING, BREATHING GIRL/YOUNG WOMAN was on line at MTB to buy a set...which, along with it raining toads, is a definite sign of the coming Apocalypse.

So the rest of you should not expect to see a living female (and wives being forced to keep an eye on tables while their hubby goes to get coffee do not count) at any other coin-related function until 2025!

<< <i>

<< <i>

<< <i>10 Sets from one seller - all to one buyer - in NYC

Still think MTB isn't selling multiples out the back door? >>

2010 America the Beautiful 5 oz Silver Bullion Coin 5 Pc Set

This is NOT a pre-sale... THE SETS ARE IN HAND

For Sale: The brand new, much anticipated
    2010 America the Beautiful 5 ounce silver bullion five-coin set.

Order with Confidence!
    NYC Coins has done 100+ transactions worth hundreds of thousands of dollars of
    coins/bullion on ebay over the last 8 years and we have 100% positive feedback.

Note: The sets sold in this listing - 10 Sets - were purchased from MTB in NYC on 1/3/2011 - they were not given with any capsules.
    They are in plastic protective cases which were carefully wrapped in bubble wrap.

Due to the extremely limited mintage of just 33,000 coins for each of the five designs issued for 2010,
    the coins are being viewed as collectible rarities rather than bullion products. These coins are three
    inches in diameter, 5 ounces each of .999 silver, and has edge lettering. It also features the more
    popular national parks such as the Grand Canyon, Yosemite, and Yellowstone.
    These are some of the reasons why there is so much interest in these coins.
    This likely will be the key date of the series.

You will receive a complete set of five coins - one each of the following designs:
    Hot Springs National Park, Arkansas
    Yellowstone National Park, Wyoming
    Yosemite National Park, California
    Grand Canyon National Park, Arizona
    Mount Hood National Park, Oregon

We only ship to the 48 contiguous states. No P.O. boxes.
    Shipping is Free via USPS Priority Mail with insurance. USPS will require signature upon delivery.
    Buyer can opt for faster / alternative shipping - at buyers expense.

All sales final. Ask all questions before buying.

I guess MTB is just following the Mint's Instructions. Pure BULLS*IT!! >>

perhaps this is one of the people that MTB was afraid was buying with ringers.... and got away with it.

I'll keep a watch and see if they have any more to sell. thanks for letting me know. >>

Well, well, well.

I've done business with that person both in sales and purchases, as well as a successful referral of someone on here to that person.

As it turns out, the term used in the business name and the name "signed" in the e-mails are Hebrew and Yiddish.

Guess how I think that person got 10 sets.

him and 9 friends!

No back door dealings!

And it's not something that anyone here wouldn't do either.

The person is actually a fairly honest eBayer and would fit in here no problems, imo.

<< <i>

<< <i>

<< <i>

<< <i>

They make a lot off the other coins. There is no need to offset circulating coin production with numismatic coin production. They are making net profits in both segments. >>

Not to sure about your statement. In 2010, it cost the Mint about 1.79 cents to produce 1 cent... Not sure how many billions of cents were produced in 2010. The nickel cost was 9 cents.

"Seigniorage declined 29.7 percent to $300.8 million in FY 2010 from $427.8 million last year. Strong relative demand for the penny and nickel coins reduced the return from circulating operations because these denominations are made at a loss." >>

I saw that.

but as a separate segment, the whole of the circulating coins make money as referenced in your quote.

They netted $300.8 milion last FY from circulating coins.

There is no need to offset anything in the "numismatic segment" with something from the "circulating coins" segment. The circulating coin segment is profitable.

Anyway, for the number of numismatic coins made.... how much do you think they'd have to raise prices to cover losses on ~4Billion worth of cents and ~500MM worth of nickels? They don't even have 500million single coins made into numismatic sets. Any offset would have to be astronomical.

<<Guess how I think that person got 10 sets. him and 9 friends! >>

<<No back door dealings! And it's not something that anyone here wouldn't do either. >>

Exactly, and if I had 9 unemployed brothers and sisters (living at different addresses), I would have dragged them down there too with proper ID...and treated them to a great dinner.

So MTB thinks they had a right to shaft the other people in line (who at that point were of very mixed backgrounds), why?

But that's OK...I'm sure I'll be getting my order/account confirmation from them any second/minute/day/month/year now.

How many times a day do you hit the refresh button for the APMEX site?
    I think I am over 100.
  • CaptHenwayCaptHenway Posts: 31,995 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>Oh CaptHenway.......guess what the next post is going to be? image >>

Just shipped out $190,000 worth of gold.
    What have you been doing with your time this afternoon?
    Henway
    Numismatist. 50 year member ANA. Winner of four ANA Heath Literary Awards; three Wayte and Olga Raymond Literary Awards; Numismatist of the Year Award 2009, and Lifetime Achievement Award 2020. Winner numerous NLG Literary Awards.

<< <i><<Guess how I think that person got 10 sets. him and 9 friends! >>

<<No back door dealings! And it's not something that anyone here wouldn't do either. >>

Exactly, and if I had 9 unemployed brothers and sisters (living at different addresses), I would have dragged them down there too with proper ID...and treated them to a great dinner.

So MTB thinks they had a right to shaft the other people in line (who at that point were of very mixed backgrounds), why?

But that's OK...I'm sure I'll be getting my order/account confirmation from them any second/minute/day/month/year now. >>

Lack of planning, lack of organization, lack of foresight!

I'm still waiting on mine too. As are others.

I hear it has not been "FIFO" either.... anyone surprised??? heh heh
  • I think we need an update here, as the history is this thread is getting a little convoluted.

Which APs are currently selling? Which, if any, are sold out? Which APs have yet to sell? (Other than APMEX)
    Successful transactions with keepdachange, tizofthe, adriana, wondercoin

<< <i>I think we need an update here, as the history is this thread is getting a little convoluted.

Which APs are currently selling? Which, if any, are sold out? Which APs have yet to sell? (Other than APMEX) >>

list of sources in OP on page 1 (the phone number for Prudential needs to be changed to 4654)

APMEX had their first "Alert Me" pre-sale done, then they stopped.

MTB started for most of Monday and stopped.

The Gold Center sold ... hmmm.... from what was reported here 300 set and what was reported by them 600 sets... then said "Sold Out". It was reported in a newpaper article that the owner was quoted that they sold to their regular customers and dealers first.

The rest? who knows.

Everyone is waiting.
  • CiccioCiccio Posts: 1,405

<< <i>

Henway >>

Gold Hockey Pucks?! image

<< <i>(the phone number for Prudential needs to be changed to 4654) >>

But their voicemail says the have discontinued selling indefinitely.
  • Thanks MsMorrisine, that was a helpful summary.

<< <i>

Henway >>

Buying $250,000. worth of gold.
  • 1tommy1tommy Posts: 3,014 ✭✭✭✭✭
    new email from ampex think there mad at the mint ? look at the prices for 2011 eagle from the mint per coin ok i now see that price was per tube wooohoooo
    https://youtube.com/watch?v=UayFm2yCHV8
    I used to be famous now I just collect coins.

Link to My Registry Set.

https://pcgs.com/setregistry/quarters/washington-quarters-specialty-sets/washington-quarters-complete-variety-set-circulation-strikes-1932-1964/publishedset/78469

Varieties Are The Spice Of LIFE and Thanks to Those who teach us what to search For.
  • BigDaddyzBigDaddyz Posts: 1,306 ✭✭✭
    and they are saying "limited allocation", "get them before they are gone"....let's see...the mint made 40 million last year....how soon will they run out??
    Great BST experiences: abitofthisabitofthat, silvercoinsdude, gerard, coinfame, mikescoins, wondercoin

<< <i>

<< <i>

<< <i>

<< <i>

<< <i>

"Seigniorage declined 29.7 percent to $300.8 million in FY 2010 from $427.8 million last year. Strong relative demand for the penny and nickel coins reduced the return from circulating operations because these denominations are made at a loss." >>

I saw that.

but as a separate segment, the whole of the circulating coins make money as referenced in your quote.

They netted $300.8 milion last FY from circulating coins.

There is no need to offset anything in the "numismatic segment" with something from the "circulating coins" segment. The circulating coin segment is profitable.

Anyway, for the number of numismatic coins made.... how much do you think they'd have to raise prices to cover losses on ~4Billion worth of cents and ~500MM worth of nickels? They don't even have 500million single coins made into numismatic sets. Any offset would have to be astronomical. >>

More on it.

Numismatic products:
    Despite reduced demand, numismatic program net income and seigniorage increased to $49.8 million in FY 2010 from $41.1 million in FY 2009.

net INCOME changed by $8.7 million dollars last FY.

They want to raise numismatic prices to offset losses on the cent and nickel they strike for circulation?

They have to make up for a $127million decrease last year.

If all of the net income for numismatic products last year was $50 million... what would they have to do to prices on the numismatic products to even make a slight dent in $127million? (keep in mind the change from 2009FY to 2010FY was an $8.8million increase.)

astronomical changes.

It's more like inflation is hitting home, but the rest of the government is not admitting there is inflation.

• Nobody is taking orders right now.

Gold Center appears to be done selling to the public, claiming they are sold out.

We believe the next APs to be taking orders will be Fidelitrade and APMEX, possibly later this week or next week.

AMark taking orders mid-January.

MTB said to resume order taking Jan 18.

Coins 'N Things 2Q2011.

All other APs providing no indication of when they will be taking orders.

(edited to add Gold Center being sold out)
    Successful BST transactions: clackamas, goldman86, alohagary, rodzm, bigmarty58, Hyperion, segoja, levinll, dmarks

• << <i>Nobody is taking orders right now.

We believe the next APs to be taking orders will be Fidelitrade and APMEX, possibly later this week or next week.

AMark taking orders mid-January.

MTB said to resume order taking Jan 18.

Coins 'N Things 2Q2011.

All other APs providing no indication of when they will be taking orders. >>

This is accurate to what I have seen posted. We should keep an eye on Dillon Gage and Coins 'N Things.

Has anyone figured out where the extra sets from the mint were allocated, since only 9 AP's received these?
  • RaufusRaufus Posts: 6,784 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The story of four MTB orders...

I had Monday off (fortunately) and read about the MTB sales around noon.

I called and got through immediately. My salesman sent me the forms via email. I filled them out and faxed and emailed them back. I then sent a bank check which they received less than 24 hours later. Enclosed with the check were copies of my forms. To date, no confirmation. My sales guy said that I'm good to go, will ship in three weeks, but no confirmation email yet.

Mon. early afternoon I told three friends that these were a no-brainer and to order ASAP.

One called Mon. around 12:45, same sequence of events as me, no confirmation yet. Told by MTB today first that he had no account, then they found it and told him he is good to go but still no confirmatory email.

Another friend tried to call Mon. around 13:30 and could not get through. I forwarded him the form. He filled it out and faxed it along w/a copy of his DL to the fax number on the form. Even though he did not deal w/anyone at MTB he got a confirmation email at 15:45 today!!!

My other friend didn't call until after 14:30 on Mon. and was told that they suspended sales.

Go figure.
    Land of the Free because of the Brave!
  • BochimanBochiman Posts: 25,361 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>

Henway >>

Sleeping. Posting. Watching it rain. Ya know, fun stuff image

I've been told I tolerate fools poorly...that may explain things if I have a problem with you. Current ebay items - Nothing at the moment

• RaufusRaufus Posts: 6,784 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>

<< <i>I think we need an update here, as the history is this thread is getting a little convoluted.

Which APs are currently selling? Which, if any, are sold out? Which APs have yet to sell? (Other than APMEX) >>

list of sources in OP on page 1 (the phone number for Prudential needs to be changed to 4654)

APMEX had their first "Alert Me" pre-sale done, then they stopped.

MTB started for most of Monday and stopped.

The Gold Center sold ... hmmm.... from what was reported here 300 set and what was reported by them 600 sets... then said "Sold Out". It was reported in a newpaper article that the owner was quoted that they sold to their regular customers and dealers first.

The rest? who knows.

Everyone is waiting. >>

Of course there is the jerk at Prudential...
    Land of the Free because of the Brave!

• << <i>One of my friends who ordered from MTB had a great conversation with them today.

I told him that he may want to call (no conf. email yet) to be sure that they got his order.

He called. They cut him off mid-sentence and told him that "you don't have an account with us." He said but I faxed the forms ...and was cut off again. He told that guy that a sales guy emailed him the form, he filled it out and sent a check. The guy looked, found his fax and said that he was good to go, will ship in 3 weeks. He added "if you hadn't have called me you would have gotten your check back." My friend asked about a conformation email. He said that he didn't need one, that "I'm telling you that you'll get your coins in three weeks." My friend said that the guy was very abrupt. Good lord. >>

Yikes, I am glad I have not tried to get a set from them When I saw they wanted a social security number and driver's lic info, that was enough to scare me off. The more I read about them from RichR and Don129 and others, I would not want to deal with such a company. I think I will take my $1,000 down to the casino this weekend and try to double it on the craps table. image

<< <i>

Henway >>

Took you long enough to mail me those gold plated 5 oz pucks...thanks. BTW .. thanks for not assessing me the usual 3% in cc fees image

<< <i>

<< <i>

<< <i>

<< <i>

<< <i>

<< <i>

<< <i>

It's more like inflation is hitting home, but the rest of the government is not admitting there is inflation. >>

Very few of the government's indexes used to set guidelines, COLAs etc. take food, energy and communication cost increases into account. If we figured inflation in the proper sense, we'd be close to double digits over the past few years.

Blame Clinton for allowing homes to be mortgaged to people with no business even trying to finance a house.
    Blame Bush for allowing selling stocks short without ever having to actually own the stocks you were selling short.
    Blame Obama for promising to correct both and, actually through smokescreen Executive Orders, doing neither while at the same time not only borrowing our economy to the point of ruin but now it turns out, refinancing over 3/4 the debt of Europe at the same time with us holding the paper.

Ever see the borderline obscene SNL skit with the Chinese premier who repeatedly asks Obama about how Obama is going to have sex with him in various matters over economics and trade debts? That is so close to the exact truth that it shouldn't be funny although it is. Just today, for the first time, the Chinese "dollar" was floated in the world as the U.S dollar has traditionally been for international loans/currency.

At the same time, Chinese business practices and accounting make the Russians look like angels and not the modern day financial Mafia that the Russian economy has become.

It's going to take another Truman or Reagan to really get things fixed by telling us the entire painful truth and leading all of us, forcefully, to accept the pain necessary to fix things and that won't be pretty: tax increases, loss of many current deductions, some re-regulation of specific industries, etc.

Forget Tea Partiers from the standpoint of those who consider them "financial lunatics." Instead look to middle of the road Republicans like Graham and Blue Dog Dems like Shuler, eventually to come to the forefront and lead a united effort. Might take 2-6 years but it is going to come. The longer it takes, the more painful it will be.

Cross-reference......much of what is said about Sarah Palin by her detractors was said about Ronald Reagan in 1972, 1976 and 1980. Turned out he was right and we did well for over 20 years. G.H.W. Bush, effectively, was Reagan's third term but lost it when he lied on "no new taxes." Clinton got lucky and inherited a relatively strong economy with very few bumps in the road but in the interest of increasing his voting base after Hillarycare cost him Congress in 1992, he began the plan that led to our current housing crisis.

...and so it goes, don't get me started anymore on this. imageimageimageimage
  • While you guys are all moaning and groaning about missing out, in the last 2 Days I have watched the BINS on EBay dwindlle from 17 units to 3 units even as the price has risen from $2,250/set to over $2,876, $3,000 and $3,000, respectively.

Just get a Set on Ebay while you all are Waiting for Godot ,before the price clears $3,000 !
  • don129don129 Posts: 547 ✭✭✭
    I'm drawn to this thread like a moth to a lightbulb....

HATING MYSELF for it!
    Successful BSTs with adriana, barrytrot, Bochiman, Dabigkahuna, Modern Coin Mart, oilstates2003, terburn88, THEGENERAL

• << <i>I'm drawn to this thread like a moth to a lightbulb....

HATING MYSELF for it! >>

It's sick, isn't?

I am Guilty as Charged!
  • fishcookerfishcooker Posts: 3,446 ✭✭
    Hope everyone at least gets minimum wage out of this.
    I'm losing money with every post.

• << <i>I'm drawn to this thread like a moth to a lightbulb....

HATING MYSELF for it! >>

Sure better than whatever garbage is on TV.
  • Holllyyy crap. Ebay member "coinsandantiques" just posted about 30 of the 5 oz sets. Major flood. What is he/she thinking!? And how the heck did they get 30 sets?

EDIT: I am not affiliated with these sales, just for the record.
  • taxmadtaxmad Posts: 971 ✭✭✭✭

<< <i>Holllyyy crap. Ebay member "coinsandantiques" just posted about 30 of the 5 oz sets. Major flood. What is he/she thinking!? And how the heck did they get 30 sets?

EDIT: I am not affiliated with these sales, just for the record. >>

Our return address is:
    THR
    4580 West Wabash
    Springfield, IL 62711

Where, oh where, could they have acquired their pucks image
  • 1tommy1tommy Posts: 3,014 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>

<< <i>Holllyyy crap. Ebay member "coinsandantiques" just posted about 30 of the 5 oz sets. Major flood. What is he/she thinking!? And how the heck did they get 30 sets?

Our return address is:
    THR
    4580 West Wabash
    Springfield, IL 62711

Where, oh where, could they have acquired their pucks image >>

from the owner of the gold center remember he said took care of our dealers and customers than the PUBLIC. image
    https://youtube.com/watch?v=UayFm2yCHV8
    I used to be famous now I just collect coins.

Link to My Registry Set.

https://pcgs.com/setregistry/quarters/washington-quarters-specialty-sets/washington-quarters-complete-variety-set-circulation-strikes-1932-1964/publishedset/78469

Varieties Are The Spice Of LIFE and Thanks to Those who teach us what to search For.
  • CaptHenwayCaptHenway Posts: 31,995 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>

<< <i>I'm drawn to this thread like a moth to a lightbulb....

HATING MYSELF for it! >>

Sure better than whatever garbage is on TV. >>

I watch the Weather Channel, Star Trek reruns and hockey.
    The Blackhawks are on in 25 minutes, eh?

Numismatist. 50 year member ANA. Winner of four ANA Heath Literary Awards; three Wayte and Olga Raymond Literary Awards; Numismatist of the Year Award 2009, and Lifetime Achievement Award 2020. Winner numerous NLG Literary Awards.

• << <i>

<< <i>

Our return address is:
    THR
    4580 West Wabash
    Springfield, IL 62711

Where, oh where, could they have acquired their pucks image >>

from the owner of the gold center remember he said took care of our dealers and customers than the PUBLIC. image >>

I posted the question "Where did you buy these?" on one of the ebay seller's sets. I'm curious as to what kind of bull*** response I get back. 30 is really crossing a line I think.

coinsantiques.10, coinsantiques.11, coinsantiques.13, coinsantiques.15, coinsantiques.21, coinsantiques.22, coinsantiques.25, coinsantiques.12, coinsantiques.14, coinsantiques.16, coinsantiques.17 and coinsantiques.18.

link
  • Okay, who here is "national_park_5oz_silver_info"???

New, $499.99 eBay listing

If you can't get the pucks, sell the info! image
    FULL Heads RULE!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file