Home U.S. Coin Forum

APMEX is selling the 5oz ATB coins right now - $1,395 per 5 coin set - SOLD OUT - MTB SELLING ON eBA

Comments

• CCC2010CCC2010 Posts: 1,997 ✭✭✭

<< <i>

<< <i>How's things going in line in Springfield? Need a report - doors open in one day, 15 hrs - >>

image alittle cold outside image >>

1Tommy where are you in the line right now? Are you the 1st guy in the line???
    References:Coinsarefun,DerryB,Bloodman,Zubie,Gerard,Skyman,Bestclser1,Lakesammman,Yellowkid,PerryHall,Piecesofme,HTubbs,grote15
    Coinfame,Kaelasdad,Type2,UNLVino,MICHAELDIXON
    Justacommeman,tydye,78saen,123cents,blue62vette,Segoja,Nibanny
  • 1tommy1tommy Posts: 3,014 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>

<< <i>

<< <i>How's things going in line in Springfield? Need a report - doors open in one day, 15 hrs - >>

image alittle cold outside image >>

1Tommy where are you in the line right now? Are you the 1st guy in the line??? >>

just this one kid in front of me.......imageimage
    https://youtube.com/watch?v=UayFm2yCHV8
    I used to be famous now I just collect coins.

Link to My Registry Set.

https://pcgs.com/setregistry/quarters/washington-quarters-specialty-sets/washington-quarters-complete-variety-set-circulation-strikes-1932-1964/publishedset/78469

Varieties Are The Spice Of LIFE and Thanks to Those who teach us what to search For.
    image1tommy! Just make sure your stash is safe and secure...as they say tonight sleep with one eye open. image Good Luck and keep us updated!
    References:Coinsarefun,DerryB,Bloodman,Zubie,Gerard,Skyman,Bestclser1,Lakesammman,Yellowkid,PerryHall,Piecesofme,HTubbs,grote15
  • Should be interesting Monday morning in Springfield. If they manage to get any line at all it will be very cold.

Forecast is slated for 25 to 28 degrees between 8-10am. I imagine my nephew will be the one in line holding a spot since he is the youngest.

My family is ready though with photo ID in hand.

I will give you guys a report as soon as I hear anything on Monday morning. I will see if my sister can snap a few pictures.
  • botanistbotanist Posts: 524 ✭✭✭
    I'm 8 hours away from Springfield IL by car, and would never myself consider driving there for these pucks, but what about the people who are planning to go from far away, isn't it risky that the Gold Center will just tell everyone in line they decided to wait another week before selling, or that they are already sold out through other channels, or that they will only accept cash payments? If you're going, should you be ready with cash?

I have a friend who lives in Springfield, dare I ask him to wake up early Monday morning and go out and wait in line in the cold for a possible chance at the pucks, and then if he gets turned away maybe I'll lose him as a friend?

<< <i>The flagrant violation of the agreed on US mint rules might be easier to get away with due to change in leadership at the top. Moy's resignation is effective Sunday January 9th, and he may have already cleaned out his desk, be taking his terminal vacation leave, and only just show up on Friday the 7th for the departure party. When his replacement will be named and start in office has not been announced. The new director will need time for orientation. The APs are of course fully aware of the transition and the loopholes and evasive excuses it may give them. Somebody at the mint probably hinted to the APs that an audit would be unlikely, and it certainly won't happen without strong agitation from the collecting public. My salutes to those in this forum who are taking an active role. >>

Has anybody read the link posted by the OP on the very first page and first post on this thread? An article written by the NY Times???
    I mean instead of complaining to the US Mint why not bring to the attention of the writer of this article in the NY Times a Mr.Martinez? He provides his email in there...maybe once the media gets hold of what the AP's are doing then we will truly find out whats going onimage

• << <i>Has anybody read the link posted by the OP on the very first page and first post on this thread? An article written by the NY Times???
    I mean instead of complaining to the US Mint why not bring to the attention of the writer of this article in the NY Times a Mr.Martinez? He provides his email in there...maybe once the media gets hold of what the AP's are doing then we will truly find out whats going onimage >>

I'm not sure it's wise to alert the mainstream press while some of us are trying to buy these. We have enough competition already without John Q. Public trying to get in on the action as well.
    Successful BST transactions: clackamas, goldman86, alohagary, rodzm, bigmarty58, Hyperion, segoja, levinll, dmarks
  • RaufusRaufus Posts: 6,784 ✭✭✭✭✭
    An excellent idea!!!

It was very tough getting through that HSN video w/o puking.

Of all that's so utterly wrong with the HSN situation, the blatant admission starting around 4:58 that they got these hundreds of coins from an AP is just stunning.
    Land of the Free because of the Brave!

<< <i>

<< <i>Has anybody read the link posted by the OP on the very first page and first post on this thread? An article written by the NY Times???
    I mean instead of complaining to the US Mint why not bring to the attention of the writer of this article in the NY Times a Mr.Martinez? He provides his email in there...maybe once the media gets hold of what the AP's are doing then we will truly find out whats going onimage >>

I'm not sure it's wise to alert the mainstream press while some of us are trying to buy these. We have enough competition already without John Q. Public trying to get in on the action as well. >>

There is that. A VERY good point. Perhaps hold on the NYT!!

BTW, it looks like the puck prices are dropping on Ebay.

<< <i>

<< <i>Has anybody read the link posted by the OP on the very first page and first post on this thread? An article written by the NY Times???

I'm not sure it's wise to alert the mainstream press while some of us are trying to buy these. We have enough competition already without John Q. Public trying to get in on the action as well. >>

True ...guess we will hold off and see what happens these next few days/week... Then we will take the next step?
    The more pressure on The Mint legal and program director the better. They have to get on these APs to sell as directed.

• << <i>The more pressure on The Mint legal and program director the better. They have to get on these APs to sell as directed. >>

I really don't think you can change an event that has already occurred.....the "Big Boy's" already have most of the sets. They're not coming back....

Each AP will have a token amount to release to the public but already have their audit lists filled with plenty of names and addresses
  • pitbosspitboss Posts: 8,643 ✭✭✭

You might just as well forget about that one and wait for the mint to release theirs. Let the big fish swallow their high priced coins. They will eventually come way down if no one pays their high prices.
  • I agree with you. Sad, but it is a done deal.

<< <i>Should be interesting Monday morning in Springfield. If they manage to get any line at all it will be very cold.

Forecast is slated for 25 to 28 degrees between 8-10am. I imagine my nephew will be the one in line holding a spot since he is the youngest.

I will give you guys a report as soon as I hear anything on Monday morning. I will see if my sister can snap a few pictures. >>

Well its 12 degrees right now, Good luck to your Nephew holding spots for the rest of the family, I would say without a doubt those that have stood in line for many hours will not act kindly towards those who think they can walk up later to join in. Would hate to put my nephew in that situation. Being that I only want 1 set and the weather as cold as it is, sure hope he is behind me. Good luck to all who are coming down.......................image

Link to My Registry Set.

https://pcgs.com/setregistry/quarters/washington-quarters-specialty-sets/washington-quarters-complete-variety-set-circulation-strikes-1932-1964/publishedset/78469

Varieties Are The Spice Of LIFE and Thanks to Those who teach us what to search For.
  • 7over87over8 Posts: 4,733 ✭✭✭
    My guess is only a few 100 sets in Springfield.

Nowhere near the 3300 or 4000 allocation.

I've done biz with them before for monster boxes of silver. I'll never again place an order with them because of their handling of their quantities (not selling by phone, mail, etc.) of ATB pucks.

To them - I hope it was worth it.

You lost a customer.

I'm sure many others as well.

<< <i>You might just as well forget about that one and wait for the mint to release theirs. Let the big fish swallow their high priced coins. They will eventually come way down if no one pays their high prices. >>

Precisely what i said earlier....if nobody pays their astronomical asking price then they would have to keep the pucks for themselves...

Second its not about changing an event that has already happened but preventing the future ones from happening such as these where only a select few have control and thus a monopoly of the products issued by the mint where these select few AP'S can control the prices and "gouge" the real public. Their practices in circumventing the rules to suit their desired end results Should be Exposed! Its about accountability! They can produce all the list that they have created but in the end with indepth investigation they will be discovered doing just that... circumventing the rules.

Third i hope your nephew is not holding the line for more than 1 person. When that person comes your nephew better step off the line and go home ,give his place to that 1 family member otherwise i think there would be trouble if its more than 1.
    there are lots of ways the USM could penalize the AP's....

their life blood is the ASE/AGE program. IMO - Delay their quantities ordered until they comply with the terms of the ATB program.

the USM could change this with a few phone calls. they now have their tails between their legs running away from the problem.

many have called, alerted them of the issue, provided evidence of sets trading while not selling to the general public, and what happens?

nothing.

the best idea is to alert the national media, all those writers that had articles in the newpapers, not just the hobby papers, but the NYT, WSJ, etc.

let them write a piece with the 9 AP's and who are not selling. expose these guys. and bring the cameras right to the USM program directors to show them what is happening.

i'd love to see it. even if I never get a set.
    WSJ
    December 7, 2010

New 'America the Beautiful' Silver Coins in Demand
    By ALEJANDRO J. MARTINEZ

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB10001424052748704156304576003931976247962.html

Write to Alejandro J. Martinez at alejandro.martinez@wsj.com

• Yup.....only one per household

Big house

This only covers the last 10 days image

ALL pre-sales
  • epcjimi1epcjimi1 Posts: 3,489 ✭✭✭

<< <i> Well its 12 degrees right now, Good luck to your Nephew holding spots for the rest of the family, I would say without a doubt those that have stood in line for many hours will not act kindly towards those who think they can walk up later to join in. Would hate to put my nephew in that situation. Being that I only want 1 set and the weather as cold as it is, sure hope he is behind me. Good luck to all who are coming down.......................image >>

Hang in there Bro! Wish I was there! Hope you get a set!

I hope the fatcats @ HSN hawking 5 oz pucks from their nice warm TV studio never sell a single set.

This OTC, walk in sales only by the Gold Exchange for 5 oz puck sets is pure BS.
  • CaptHenwayCaptHenway Posts: 32,001 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well, I made money on mine, and have no regrets, but will now never collect the series as I might have done had I gotten the first set as a normal bullion set.
    C'est la vie!
    TD
    Numismatist. 50 year member ANA. Winner of four ANA Heath Literary Awards; three Wayte and Olga Raymond Literary Awards; Numismatist of the Year Award 2009, and Lifetime Achievement Award 2020. Winner numerous NLG Literary Awards.
    The attitude of a flipper. "I got mine" - typical.

As opposed to many on here who made phone calls, etc. to try to ensure these made it into the "public's hands".

Well, that's life. Anyone holding one who could flip at $3k -----should. Unless silver hits $120 per oz, good luck getting that price in 6 months.

I'm done with getting a set. I could care less (yes, thats the way we say it). But it's the principle of it that bothers me. I want these guys (AP's) to get some heat for doing the wrong thing.

• 66Tbird66Tbird Posts: 2,858 ✭✭✭
    Second its not about changing an event that has already happened but preventing the future ones from happening such as these where only a select few have control and thus a monopoly of the products issued by the mint where these select few AP'S can control the prices and "gouge" the real public. Their practices in circumventing the rules to suit their desired end results Should be Exposed! Its about accountability! They can produce all the list that they have created but in the end with indepth investigation they will be discovered doing just that... circumventing the rules.

It's the 'Approved Providers Greed Program' in full swing and exposed. Which is only Beautiful for a few Americas.
    Need something designed and 3D printed?
  • carew4mecarew4me Posts: 3,467 ✭✭✭✭

<< <i>The attitude of a flipper. "I got mine" - typical.

As opposed to many on here who made phone calls, etc. to try to ensure these made it into the "public's hands".

Well, that's life. Anyone holding one who could flip at $3k -----should. Unless silver hits $120 per oz, good luck getting that price in 6 months.

I'm done with getting a set. I could care less (yes, thats the way we say it). But it's the principle of it that bothers me. I want these guys (AP's) to get some heat for doing the wrong thing. >>

Stop crying about the flippers when you help create the market sherlock.

Why begrudge ANYONE a tidy profit, its UN AMERICAN.

Stacker's and collectors are mostly a free market lot, we don't take kindly to government cheese for everybody distribution set ups.

Blame the Mint, fine, but player hating those who pulled the trigger at APMEX is ludicrous.

I had no intention of flipping until I could get $3000, then I became a fool not too.

Loves me some shiny!
  • OPAOPA Posts: 17,118 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>The attitude of a flipper. "I got mine" - typical.

I'm done with getting a set. I could care less (yes, thats the way we say it). But it's the principle of it that bothers me. I want these guys (AP's) to get some heat for doing the wrong thing. >>

Does that mean we won't be seeing your posts to this thread any longer?

Btw.. I have my set & unlike some, will hold on to it. image

They could end up as the only 3" coins ever produced by the Mint.
    "Bongo drive 1984 Lincoln that looks like old coin dug from ground."
    Ok so all of you that have already gotten a set and sold them, are you now going to stop buying? You guys come here daily crying about HAVING to sell your sets or you were fools, meanwhile the rest of us are still trying to get the 1 set we wanted. You have all made a killing on these thats fine, but to come back daily and call us the crybabies is just nuts. My bet is everyone of you who got a set already will be standing in the next line to get another. You guys keep coming back daily why? you have your set and sold it? Move on nothing to see here..........................image

Link to My Registry Set.

• Well, I still have my set and I will keep it as it is an interesting part of the US Mints history. As a store of wealth I can't see a down side on this coin set but I would have enjoyed getting a second set in order to assemble a stronger collection of these coins.
    This thread has done a fine job of vilifying the original APMEX buyers as simple flippers. I might have sold one of the 2 sets I ordered if I had gotten the two, sure, and nobody would have cared. If someone had released the coins for 900 the next week I would have been laughed at and scorned just the same on this forum. With the economy the way it is I can't blame folks for selling the coins now, for some people buying and selling these coins is a substantial part of their income.

It offends me when someone decides to take up a fight using my name (John Q. Public) in order to express their discontent. Tommy out in that line has thrown some pretty heavy posts out in this thread and now folks are patting him on the back while he waits in line for coins that have been secured improperly. Isn't that sort of mentality directly opposite of the "for the People" mindset that has been the mantra in the last 100 pages?

These people who will be, or are waiting in line, are proving that the coin isn't just a bullion coin but some are still arguing that it is but, that it shouldn't be treated as such by enforcing HH limits and very strict distribution methods as though it was a numismatic coin. I don't believe you can have it both ways, it is either bullion or it isn't. Supply and demand are the forces driving this coin not the price as was proven by the initial presale. The desire to create a scenario where the value of a bullion coin is determined by mintage could easily be exploited in the future by the US Mint . Bullion should never have HH limits in the United States of America. You can argue all you want about the small print, but if it is bullion let it be bought and sold as bullion and that means no HH limits, fight all you want about the price but when the argument of "getting it in the people's hands" comes up that suggests to me that the somebody didn't get what they wanted and wants to use the uniformed public to get it. If when all this is done and there are sets languishing on E bay, and at the dealers, will the people be happy with the changes that the US Mint has put in place? Will the people be ready for all the ways dealers will have in place to protect themselves against HH limits? All this complaining opened up a can of worms that isn't going to get any smaller, I feel confident of that.
    Like I said - typical flippers.

Cant even count how many people came out of he woodwork for this one.....especially on this forum

I dont hate the players at all, that's your deal if you want to "go out on a limb" for something.......but I do dislike the players who bash the member's who went out of their way to ensure the "right" thing was done as it relates to price........

Like I said before, buying a set, whether keeping or flipping, isnt changing my lifestyle at all. Maybe yours, but not mine.
  • MsMorrisineMsMorrisine Posts: 32,794 ✭✭✭✭✭
    are we sure there is a line?
    Current maintainer of Stone's Master List of Favorite Websites // My BST transactions
  • MsMorrisineMsMorrisine Posts: 32,794 ✭✭✭✭✭
    and I'm sure there are people who didn't get in on $1395 with a flip mindset.

this has turned really ugly.
    Current maintainer of Stone's Master List of Favorite Websites // My BST transactions
  • rodzmrodzm Posts: 675
    Guys HSN has posted the video on their YouTube page...I have already posted on their page and hope others do the same

YouTube HSN page
    every tom, dick and harry that used to lurk in department stores looking for the limited matchbox car is there -----

along with the true collectors who only want 1 set for themselves.

lets hope the collectors get their share.

• << <i>I'm 8 hours away from Springfield IL by car, and would never myself consider driving there for these pucks, but what about the people who are planning to go from far away, isn't it risky that the Gold Center will just tell everyone in line they decided to wait another week before selling, or that they are already sold out through other channels, or that they will only accept cash payments? If you're going, should you be ready with cash? >>

I would suggest bringing cash. That's what I setup with my family.

<< <i>< Well its 12 degrees right now, Good luck to your Nephew holding spots for the rest of the family, I would say without a doubt those that have stood in line for many hours will not act kindly towards those who think they can walk up later to join in. Would hate to put my nephew in that situation. Being that I only want 1 set and the weather as cold as it is, sure hope he is behind me. Good luck to all who are coming down....................... >> >>

Members of my family are disabled and are not going to be sitting out in the cold in their wheelchairs and I don't think anybody will have a problem with that.

<< <i>Guys HSN has posted the video on their YouTube page...I have already posted on their page and hope others do the same

YouTube HSN page >>

It will be more interesting to see were this one ends...NGC 69 set.

eBay NGC 69 set
  • taxmadtaxmad Posts: 971 ✭✭✭✭

<< <i>every tom, dick and harry that used to lurk in department stores looking for the limited matchbox car is there -----

along with the true collectors who only want 1 set for themselves.

lets hope the collectors get their share. >>

Why do you think collectors should get the sets at the best price? Is their desire to collect absent any thought of price appreciation? You have never bought something thinking it is a long-term hold but changed your mind when circumstances changed - such as the cost of finishing the set became cost prohibitive? I wanted two sets - one for each child - and had them until the Mint changed the rules. Now I have one - and I am selling it. You can sit back and crow about how you saved us 'flippers' money, but the savings from the one set plus the $1395 I had paid for the second set will not get me my second set. So just like you can decide to be so disgusted and not buy the coins, I can be disgusted and sell my set. Had the release of these coins be left the way they were, the secondary market would have been established by now and the true value of the sets would have been established by now (my guess is $1800). Once the Mint decided to guarantee a profit by the customer of the AP, the AP's decided, within the rules of the Mint, to make sure their best customers got those profits. Those that think threatening not to buy a tube of ASE's is going to matter, you delusions of grandeur are amusing. You will go buy elsewhere - but where do you think elsewhere is going to get those coins? That's right, the AP you are 'boycotting'!
  • SoundPointSoundPoint Posts: 255 ✭✭✭

Coin Vault had them for $ 3999.95
    HSN had them for $ 4799.95

Where are all the sets that were going to be sold to the "PUBLIC" for approximately $875 - $900?
    I still don't see any for sale at this price!
    Hmmm....hang on a minute.....

<< <i> I wanted two sets - one for each child - and had them until the Mint changed the rules. Now I have one - and I am selling it. >>

Doesnt make much sense, does it? If you want one for each child, then why did you sell the first? Why didnt you ask a family member to buy for the other child??

<< <i>You can sit back and crow about how you saved us 'flippers' money, but the savings from the one set plus the $1395 I had paid for the second set will not get me my second set. >>

Whaaaa! Whaaaa!!! That's all I hear.........

<< <i> Those that think threatening not to buy a tube of ASE's is going to matter, you delusions of grandeur are amusing >>

Some forum members make 5 and 6 figure bullion purchases a year from these AP's, a little more than a tube of ASE's. You can buy them now out of the secondary market, 2010 and earlier coins. So, in fact, 2011 bullion sales will be affected.

Well - like some other forum member said earlier - if you already got a set and flipped, why are you still lurking around this thread???? You are done, right??? 1 set per HH.

Now move on.

• "It will be more interesting to see were this one ends...NGC 69 set."

eBay NGC 69 set >>

The last one went for around $6500

edited to add quotes

• << <i>Coin Vault had them for $ 3999.95
    HSN had them for $ 4799.95

Where are all the sets that were going to be sold to the "PUBLIC" for approximately $875 - $900?
    I still don't see any for sale at this price! >>

They have already been sold to "the public" and I am sure there are names to back them up

<< <i>

<< <i>The more pressure on The Mint legal and program director the better. They have to get on these APs to sell as directed. >>

I really don't think you can change an event that has already occurred.....the "Big Boy's" already have most of the sets. They're not coming back....

Each AP will have a token amount to release to the public but already have their audit lists filled with plenty of names and addresses >>

What The Mint can do is tell the APs that they will no longer be APs unless they start selling immediately per their agreement.

<< <i>

<< <i>Should be interesting Monday morning in Springfield. If they manage to get any line at all it will be very cold.

I will give you guys a report as soon as I hear anything on Monday morning. I will see if my sister can snap a few pictures. >>

Well its 12 degrees right now, Good luck to your Nephew holding spots for the rest of the family, I would say without a doubt those that have stood in line for many hours will not act kindly towards those who think they can walk up later to join in. Would hate to put my nephew in that situation. Being that I only want 1 set and the weather as cold as it is, sure hope he is behind me. Good luck to all who are coming down.......................image >>

It's jus such B.S. that an outfit that already sells mail order can't just sell these mail order. Total C---.
  • kimber45ACPkimber45ACP Posts: 2,399 ✭✭✭
    I saw the HSN show of 69's from ANACS. When they did a close up on some of the coins,
    I wondered how in the world they got the 69 grade. They resembled the set I have and
    ,IMO, it is no where close to a 69 set. I do not think they would cross at PCGS, but don't
    really think that anyone who bought from HSN would be sending them to PCGS for a cross
    attempt.

<< <i>Hmmm....hang on a minute.....

<< <i> I wanted two sets - one for each child - and had them until the Mint changed the rules. Now I have one - and I am selling it. >>

<< <i>Doesnt make much sense, does it? If you want one for each child, then why did you sell the first? Why didnt you ask a family member to buy for the other child?? >>

Exactly where would my family member buy the other set from? HSN?

<< <i>You can sit back and crow about how you saved us 'flippers' money, but the savings from the one set plus the $1395 I had paid for the second set will not get me my second set. >>

[Q}Whaaaa! Whaaaa!!! That's all I hear......... >>

I am sure - as you curl up and night, alone, unable to figure out how a bunch of AP's were able to out-smart the Mint and leave you unable to acquire a set of pucks at a artificially low price

<< <i> Those that think threatening not to buy a tube of ASE's is going to matter, you delusions of grandeur are amusing >>

<< <i>Some forum members make 5 and 6 figure bullion purchases a year from these AP's, a little more than a tube of ASE's. You can buy them now out of the secondary market, 2010 and earlier coins. So, in fact, 2011 bullion sales will be affected. >>

No, they won't. First, you are assuming all the forum members agree with the Mint installing price controls. Second, if they are dealers and their customers want 2011 AE's - they are going to buy from the AP's to get the best prices.

[q}Well - like some other forum member said earlier - if you already got a set and flipped, why are you still lurking around this thread???? You are done, right??? 1 set per HH.

Now move on. >>

The AP's can sell one per HH, 9 AP's=9 sets, so I am planning on trying to get my two sets at Mint issue price if I can, and use the $1000 I will have left after selling my set to buy a couple of rolls of 2011 ASE's from my favorite AP!
  • kimber45ACPkimber45ACP Posts: 2,399 ✭✭✭
    I could be wrong, and I often am on legal matters, but
    I think the mint's one per HH limit is to the AP's selling, not the public buying.
    I believe the public can buy one set from each AP that is selling them, so
    an individual could wind up with 9 sets total. I don't think the mint has
    the authority to enforce who the AP's are selleing to, only that only one
    per HH is enforced from each AP. The regulations set up buy the mint are
    to the AP's, not the public. Where am I wrong in this analysis?

<< <i>"It will be more interesting to see were this one ends...NGC 69 set."

eBay NGC 69 set >>

edited to add quotes >>

$5100 -- Going down!!

<< <i>

<< <i>"It will be more interesting to see were this one ends...NGC 69 set."

eBay NGC 69 set >>

edited to add quotes >>

$5100 -- Going down!! >>

I'm curious to see what a PCGS 69 will sell for.
  • smokincoinsmokincoin Posts: 2,631 ✭✭✭
    That is correct kimber!

<< <i>The AP's can sell one per HH, 9 AP's=9 sets, so I am planning on trying to get my two sets at Mint issue price if I can, and use the $1000 I will have left after selling my set to buy a couple of rolls of 2011 ASE's from my favorite AP! >>

One set per HH, means one set per HH. Not one set from every AP.

If they start taking names and DL's, I guess you will be SOL

<< <i>I'm curious to see what a PCGS 69 will sell for. >>

In the words of Ralph Kramden - "...straight to the Moon!"

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file