Home U.S. Coin Forum

APMEX is selling the 5oz ATB coins right now - $1,395 per 5 coin set - SOLD OUT - MTB SELLING ON eBA

Comments

• ProofCollectionProofCollection Posts: 5,920 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Called APMEX yesterday about my ATB set. As a reminder, I was one of the first to order, before I got my email (in the first wave), and paid by CC. APMEX rep said I was one of several who had called and she put me on the list of people to call once she found out what was going on.

I just got the call. She said that they still had about 180 sets out at PCGS that they are waiting on. They are completed and as soon as they get them in they will send them out, estimating the end of this week. I don't like my chances of getting a D box with the last batch being only 180 sets...

• << <i>

<< <i>

<< <i>What the heck does AU58 mean? >>

image >>

PCGS seems to have gotten harsher on their grading lately. Got back some surprisingly low grades of out of a cherrypicked submission a few days ago. >>

boy not sure I want to get mine back. hope u caught them on a bad day
  • BochimanBochiman Posts: 25,361 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>Called APMEX yesterday about my ATB set. As a reminder, I was one of the first to order, before I got my email (in the first wave), and paid by CC. APMEX rep said I was one of several who had called and she put me on the list of people to call once she found out what was going on.

I just got the call. She said that they still had about 180 sets out at PCGS that they are waiting on. They are completed and as soon as they get them in they will send them out, estimating the end of this week. I don't like my chances of getting a D box with the last batch being only 180 sets... >>

THAT would concern me as they had put up a "buy" offer a few weeks back and likely got some folks' crap raw ones. I see no reason why, if they did a bulk bit with what they had, that they would still have any at PCGS for grading UNLESS it was a "new" batch....

Best of luck though

I've been told I tolerate fools poorly...that may explain things if I have a problem with you. Current ebay items - Nothing at the moment

• << <i>

<< <i>Called APMEX yesterday about my ATB set. As a reminder, I was one of the first to order, before I got my email (in the first wave), and paid by CC. APMEX rep said I was one of several who had called and she put me on the list of people to call once she found out what was going on.

I just got the call. She said that they still had about 180 sets out at PCGS that they are waiting on. They are completed and as soon as they get them in they will send them out, estimating the end of this week. I don't like my chances of getting a D box with the last batch being only 180 sets... >>

THAT would concern me as they had put up a "buy" offer a few weeks back and likely got some folks' crap raw ones. I see no reason why, if they did a bulk bit with what they had, that they would still have any at PCGS for grading UNLESS it was a "new" batch....

Best of luck though >>

Yep looks like they might be starting over at A box when the new ones get in GOOD LUCK
  • RGTRGT Posts: 508 ✭✭

<< <i>

<< <i>

Best of luck though >>

Yep looks like they might be starting over at A box when the new ones get in GOOD LUCK >>

Yes, they had to wait until they bought back enough raw ones to get graded to replace all of the "E" boxes they were holding back filled with five MS69 DMPLs. It is clear from reading here that these were shipped starting with the worst in hopes they could get replacements for the best they wanted to keep. I have no sour grapes on these since I wasn't even allowed to buy a set. I did get a set of picked pucks from JH though.

• << <i>

<< <i>

<< <i>Anyone know where to order capsules to fit these pucks before sending to PCGS?? >>

I have some extra air-tite capsules that are designed for these big coins. PM me and we can work something out. >>

If you enable your PM function I will do that... thanks >>

Opps just turned PM on, I thought it was by default oh well.
  • pitbosspitboss Posts: 8,643 ✭✭✭

<< <i>

<< <i>

<< <i>

Best of luck though >>

Yep looks like they might be starting over at A box when the new ones get in GOOD LUCK >>

Yes, they had to wait until they bought back enough raw ones to get graded to replace all of the "E" boxes they were holding back filled with five MS69 DMPLs. It is clear from reading here that these were shipped starting with the worst in hopes they could get replacements for the best they wanted to keep. I have no sour grapes on these since I wasn't even allowed to buy a set. I did get a set of picked pucks from JH though. >>

They received the set I sent them on Monday and mailed my $1100 check to me today. They were real garbage pucks. I hope no one here

ends up with those!
  • blue594blue594 Posts: 550
    How about this one.

My Dad just opened his APMEX set that he received last week.
    He got a "B" box.

He received 2 Yellowstones and no Grand Canyon.
    He called APMEX and they said that they had no more left.
    They can do nothing about correcting it.
    He just wanted a set. Oh well.

John
    Successful BSTs with lordmarcovan, pontiacinf, Harry779, ajia, jfoot13, coinfame, Hammered54, fivecents, Coll3ctor, al410, commoncents123.
  • 1tommy1tommy Posts: 3,014 ✭✭✭✭✭
    To Coin world I now have numbers from the jack hunt sets that show members here received numbers before and after the ones jack is selling on ebay, I am still researching the new one he is selling thanks to pitboss for getting me the new numbers. This is the number from our member Illini420 reported number 19708644 NOW The FIRST one Jack HUNT SOLD 19708688 and than thks to coinman420 for his number of 19708731. You have numbers before and after that were received by members here and jacks number right in between. Will check the new one but if there has been any doubt as to where the 69dm"s have gone Jack Knows Enjoy image And Ampex surely cannot be allowed to send out the buybacks to the original buyers without that meaning either they sold to many to hsn or are keeping some and have to use the buybacks to fill in. which can't be right...........
    https://youtube.com/watch?v=UayFm2yCHV8
    I used to be famous now I just collect coins.

Link to My Registry Set.

https://pcgs.com/setregistry/quarters/washington-quarters-specialty-sets/washington-quarters-complete-variety-set-circulation-strikes-1932-1964/publishedset/78469

Varieties Are The Spice Of LIFE and Thanks to Those who teach us what to search For.
  • RaufusRaufus Posts: 6,784 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>I just got mine it was d box
    YS ms69pl
    HS ms69pl
    YO ms69pl
    GC ms69pl
    MH ms69dmpl

I have only order one time befor this order and it was a bunch of albums when they did the closeouts and stopped selling most of that stuff
    anyway just figured mine as well add my 2 cents. >>

I think that it's safe to say that those albums more than paid for themselves!!!
    Land of the Free because of the Brave!

<< <i>

<< <i>

<< <i>I would encourage everyone to speak up.

However, be careful about what you speak up about.

For example, the eBay auction of a single coin for a large amount is suspicious, but it's not absolute proof that the AP agreement was broken.

I have been one of the major complainers to the Mint.

shoot me a PM. >>

Serioulyt though, didn't it all fall apart with the flood of 69s that APMEX has mailed out? >>

While APMEX may not have technically violated mint guidelines they bent the spirit by sorting and non random distribution. Perfectly within their right if not entirely fair. Jack Hunt on the other hand appears to have bent the rules past the breaking point. Evidence posted here with time line coincidence beyond credulity makes it hard to believe otherwise. >>

I think that the poster-child for rule breaking is TGC. The reporter need only read the comments about TGC, as well as the newspaper article frequently quoted at that time to have all that he or she needs for them.
  • epcjimi1epcjimi1 Posts: 3,489 ✭✭✭
    Talked to the mint guy today for about 40 minutes. Bottom line regarding the mint's position on the saga of the APs + the 2010 pucks is -

If the market conditions changed and evolved after the 10% price control and the one per HH directive issued to the APs in Dec. 2010 came to be as it did, then that's the way it is, it's difficult for the mint to anticipate every twist and turn, that in retrospect, has occurred since the directive.

I'd tell you everything discussed, but it doesn't really matter, once the APs self-certified that the 2010 bullion was sold according to the mint directive, all controls are off the APs for the 2010 bullion. Even if the APs haven't shipped them yet. Re-selling 2010 pucks obtained from other sources is OK. Graded coins is OK.

I was told that the audit of APs was discussed but the legal consul office decided not to.

And that's the way it is.

<< <i>

<< <i>Sorry, can someone please direct me to how to post a photo with a reply?
    I can't find any onto on how to do it in "help".
    Thanks >>

I use Photobucket to host images. It's free. Upload into Photobucket, or something like it, and then copy and paste the image code into your reply. >>

There are numerous threads on this. You can find them w/the search function. I've tried many times to post photos w/no luck.

<< <i>

<< <i>Don't know if it has been mentioned but...
    Jack Hunt has another Yellowstone 69DMPL on eBay....BIN is $1899! >>

Oh but you better watch what you say jack could sue you lol its the same picture as his first one WHICH was only 20 numbers off from what a member who took the time and reported to me. THis is another one out the back door that he Borrowed from all of us, jack took the best and sent the rest of the crap to us..............EnJoy imageAnother one of our coins that jack borrowed from the experiment Can someone ask the question on ebay to him and see what the new coin number is. Tell him you noticed it was the same picture as the first one. He will not answer my emails image >>

All good stuff for the reporter!!! My JH coins totally sucked!
    And in other news, my Prudential set which shipped last Thurs from NJ destined for central Iowa, was in Chicago Sunday @ noon, which I thought good, next stop is my house essentially, but it took a left turn out of Chicago and is now in KC. Now I guess it's next trip is up I-35 to DSM, but who knows.
  • Just for kicks I sent in the two best "BU" pucks (of the 5 I received from "A"mpex). The grades are 64DM and 67DM. image
  • KudbegudKudbegud Posts: 4,735 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>

<< <i>
    While APMEX may not have technically violated mint guidelines they bent the spirit by sorting and non random distribution. Perfectly within their right if not entirely fair. Jack Hunt on the other hand appears to have bent the rules past the breaking point. Evidence posted here with time line coincidence beyond credulity makes it hard to believe otherwise. >>

I think that the poster-child for rule breaking is TGC. The reporter need only read the comments about TGC, as well as the newspaper article frequently quoted at that time to have all that he or she needs for them. >>

The reporter has to know about this to pursue it. He isn't going to slog through all the posts in this thread. Not gonna happen. I have replied to his email but he needs to get more people reporting the facts if we expect him to dig deep. I will give you the email address if you will report facts that are reasonable and logical. If they report actual incidents and not "my uncles friend said he heard..." stuff. Any investigation could be derailed if a bunch of BS gets dumped on the reporter.
    PM me.

• ManorcourtmanManorcourtman Posts: 7,996 ✭✭✭✭✭

Guess you'll be getting the "X" Box........good luck to you.
  • MsMorrisineMsMorrisine Posts: 32,794 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>

<< <i>

<< <i>Sorry, can someone please direct me to how to post a photo with a reply?
    I can't find any onto on how to do it in "help".
    Thanks >>

I use Photobucket to host images. It's free. Upload into Photobucket, or something like it, and then copy and paste the image code into your reply. >>

There are numerous threads on this. You can find them w/the search function. I've tried many times to post photos w/no luck. >>

post a url to one of your pictures.
    Current maintainer of Stone's Master List of Favorite Websites // My BST transactions
  • MsMorrisineMsMorrisine Posts: 32,794 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>Talked to the mint guy today for about 40 minutes. Bottom line regarding the mint's position on the saga of the APs + the 2010 pucks is -

If the market conditions changed and evolved after the 10% price control and the one per HH directive issued to the APs in Dec. 2010 came to be as it did, then that's the way it is, it's difficult for the mint to anticipate every twist and turn, that in retrospect, has occurred since the directive.

I'd tell you everything discussed, but it doesn't really matter, once the APs self-certified that the 2010 bullion was sold according to the mint directive, all controls are off the APs for the 2010 bullion. Even if the APs haven't shipped them yet. Re-selling 2010 pucks obtained from other sources is OK. Graded coins is OK.

I was told that the audit of APs was discussed but the legal consul office decided not to.

And that's the way it is. >>

when was this?

Current maintainer of Stone's Master List of Favorite Websites // My BST transactions

• << <i>To Coin world I now have numbers from the jack hunt sets that show members here received numbers before and after the ones jack is selling on ebay, I am still researching the new one he is selling thanks to pitboss for getting me the new numbers. This is the number from our member Illini420 reported number 19708644 NOW The FIRST one Jack HUNT SOLD 19708688 and than thks to coinman420 for his number of 19708731. You have numbers before and after that were received by members here and jacks number right in between. Will check the new one but if there has been any doubt as to where the 69dm"s have gone Jack Knows Enjoy image And Ampex surely cannot be allowed to send out the buybacks to the original buyers without that meaning either they sold to many to hsn or are keeping some and have to use the buybacks to fill in. which can't be right........... >>

My JHCB RAW set didn't even qualify for slabs after grading I see why 3- 62`s 1- 64 and 1- 66 JACKPOT Guess we can call him JACKPOT HUNT cause he is the only one that hit it at least apex sent out some good coins just not enough to all the customers .

<< <i>

<< <i>Talked to the mint guy today for about 40 minutes. Bottom line regarding the mint's position on the saga of the APs + the 2010 pucks is -

And that's the way it is. >>

when was this? >>

Are you kidding me? The first sentence clearly states, hang on, I'll put it in quotes for ya - "today"
  • CasmanCasman Posts: 3,935 ✭✭
    Ok, what was for sale with this one?

LINK

• I think people who lists these pucks with abbreviations, like GC YS HS are doing themselves a dis-service. I've seen both Yellowstone and Yosemite abbreviated as YS

<< <i>Ok, what was for sale with this one?

LINK >>

Alex, I'll take the overgraded JHBC slabbed Grand Canyon 2010 5 OZ bullion puck for $1000, please.

Man that GW is a mess

Buzzzzzzz. It's a HS. image
  • Hi all, I have a MS69DMPL Mount Hood that came from Apmex and it has about a 1 inch long, pretty deep scratch on the surface of the slab right down the middle of GW's Face. My question is, Do you think that affects the resale value of the slabbed coin and if so, should I send it back in to be reholdered?
  • I just got my "account" statement from PB Financial and it now lists my account as zero....product delivered on 5/13

Delivered where?? Not here.....

If to the secret chargers of $65 why no info from them???

I am anxious to send them a check so I can wait another two weeks....

Any similar situations from the PB puckites out there??

Obviously a call to PB is in order later this AM...

It just goes on and on and on and on

• << <i>Hi all, I have a MS69DMPL Mount Hood that came from Apmex and it has about a 1 inch long, pretty deep scratch on the surface of the slab right down the middle of GW's Face. My question is, Do you think that affects the resale value of the slabbed coin and if so, should I send it back in to be reholdered? >>

Scratches on slabs-- Ok here is what I have observed after many years of dealing in certified coins.

1) People can be divided into two groups here. Group A cares about the condition of the holder and in some cases can be ridiculous in demanding a perfect slab, that for the most part does not exist. Group B could care less about the holder as long as it's authentic. They generally place more emphasis on the coin itself.

2) Not to say there isn't some quality control but both services routinely send out less than perfect condition slabs. It's a fact of life. Don't assume your retail dealer doesnt care about the quality of the holder he is shipping. It's a real pain in the neck to reholder coins because it takes time and in most cases money. We reholder about 3 or 4 hundred coins a month on average and if we were real picky that number would probably quadruple.

3) If you're selling on eBay and the holder has scratches I suggest you simply mention it in the listing. We have done this many times and in no case do I believe has it had an effect on price realized.

John

• << <i>

<< <i>Hi all, I have a MS69DMPL Mount Hood that came from Apmex and it has about a 1 inch long, pretty deep scratch on the surface of the slab right down the middle of GW's Face. My question is, Do you think that affects the resale value of the slabbed coin and if so, should I send it back in to be reholdered? >>

Scratches on slabs-- Ok here is what I have observed after many years of dealing in certified coins.

1) People can be divided into two groups here. Group A cares about the condition of the holder and in some cases can be ridiculous in demanding a perfect slab, that for the most part does not exist. Group B could care less about the holder as long as it's authentic. They generally place more emphasis on the coin itself.

2) Both services routinely send out way less than perfect condition slabs. It's a fact of life. Don't assume your retail dealer doesnt care about the quality of the holder he is shipping. It's a real pain in the neck to reholder coins because it takes time and in most cases money. We reholder about 3 or 4 hundred coins a month on average and if we were real picky that number would probably quadruple.

3) If you're selling on eBay and the holder has scratches I suggest you simply mention it in the listing. We have done this many times and in no case do I believe has it had an effect on price realized.

John >>

Great advice John. I sold a PF70 2008 bald eagle comem on Ebay and stated no issues with the coin in the listing only to have the buyer say he was returning the coin because of stratches on the holder and stating that I had indicated there were no issues with the coin. Doh. I learned my lesson on that one. I fall into the camp of looking at the coin and if no issues I'm a happy camper.
  • jmski52jmski52 Posts: 22,693 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I just got my "account" statement from PB Financial and it now lists my account as zero....product delivered on 5/13

It just goes on and on and on and on

Thanks for the reminder, Boucharda. I need to call them.
    Q: Are You Printing Money? Bernanke: Not Literally

I knew it would happen.

<< <i>I just got my "account" statement from PB Financial and it now lists my account as zero....product delivered on 5/13

It just goes on and on and on and on >>

I hear ya Brother! The shippers should have rec'd my check yesterday. I have not rec'd a PB notice like yours. Let us know how your call to PB goes. When it's all said and done the PB experience will likely be a 3 month ordeal. They really need to move into the 21st century and allow payment methods other than checks only!!
    You guys are calling the wrong people. The PB statement is that your pucks are now in your possession at Diamond State Depository, and you can either keep the pucks there and pay a storage fee or pay $65 to get them out.

Edit for clarity - PB owned the pucks @ DSD. Now you do after PB sold them to you.

• << <i>You guys are calling the wrong people. The PB statement is that your pucks are now in your possession at Diamond State Depository, and you can either keep the pucks there and pay a storage fee or pay $65 to get them out.

Edit for clarity - PB owned the pucks @ DSD. Now you do after PB sold them to you. >>

And I am supposed to know this how??? Ya think PB would pass on this minor detail to their customers ???

Oh and I have never seen the words "Diamond State Depository" on ANY statement from PB ...just in this forum

I will call now...

Edited to add: Voice mail...left a message
    PB explains it here

<<PB Financial Services, Inc. will not store or ship the Coins on behalf of any customer. Rather, PB Financial Services, Inc. has arranged for a nationally recognized depository, Diamond State Depository (“DSD”), to contact you by mail. You will need to open an account with DSD and decide whether to instruct DSD to ship you the Coins or store them for you. All storage and/or shipping and handling charges are between you and DSD. Please do not send us any money for storage, shipping or handling.>>
  • Update on PB call..."Oh, they should have contacted you by now. Here's their number. Call and find out what's going on"

Called DSD...gave name, PB acct. #...paper shuffling....smoker's cough...."Well, I don't see anything with your name or number as being released yet. Usually the process is yada, yada, yada"...(basically a letter by snail mail)

So...released by PB a week ago....DSD not aware of this....I'm now waiting for a letter from someone that has no info on my account existence yet...

and then I wait for two or so weeks before making more calls...

SMOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTH operation......

I will back off until Monday...
    P B was one of the nicest sets I have and you don't have to worry about them keeping the best ones or buying ones from the public to replace the ones they sold backdoor. Yes they are slow and yes they probally get the trophy for being the slowest from start to finish, but one of the nicest set out of the 9 that I received. Enjoy image

Link to My Registry Set.

https://pcgs.com/setregistry/quarters/washington-quarters-specialty-sets/washington-quarters-complete-variety-set-circulation-strikes-1932-1964/publishedset/78469

Varieties Are The Spice Of LIFE and Thanks to Those who teach us what to search For.
  • RGTRGT Posts: 508 ✭✭

<< <i>Ok, what was for sale with this one?

LINK >>

That's a rare mule. It has a GC obverse with a HS reverse. It's worth a fortune. I better get my bid in.
    I googled Diamond State Depository to get their phone number (since PB never notified me). The number is (888) 322-6150.

I spoke with Tina, who looked up my order by name, and she indicated that my order just cleared yesterday! Yesterday?

Anyhow, she told me that my letter should be going out in the mail today and that I will receive it in 3 to 5 days, and that I should then send my payment for $65.00 in and they will ship my order after the check clears. If I send a US Postal Money Order, I won't have to wait until it clears.

Duh.

By the way, when I called the PB puck phone number, the recording of May 17th indicates that they still have the 2010 sets for sale! Imagine. With all the hoops they've built into their ordering process, they will probably sell them out by the end of the program in 2016.

I knew it would happen.

<< <i>P B was one of the nicest sets I have and you don't have to worry about them keeping the best ones or buying ones from the public to replace the ones they sold backdoor. Yes they are slow and yes they probally get the trophy for being the slowest from start to finish, but one of the nicest set out of the 9 that I received. Enjoy image >>

When did you get your set and when did you order them? Thanks for the info btw. Looking forward to this set!
  • AkbeezAkbeez Posts: 2,693 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>I googled Diamond State Depository to get their phone number (since PB never notified me). The number is (888) 322-6150. >>

Thanks - does anyone have the mailing address to send the check? Do they need anything else to ship? Might just jump-start this slow boat.
    Refs: MCM,Fivecents,Julio,Robman,Endzone,Coiny,Agentjim007,Musky1011,holeinone1972,Tdec1000,Type2,bumanchu, Metalsman,Wondercoin,Pitboss,Tomohawk,carew4me,segoja,thebigeng,jlc_coin,mbogoman,sportsmod,dragon,tychojoe,Schmitz7,claychaser,and many OTHERS
    Thanks - does anyone have the mailing address to send the check? Do they need anything else to ship? Might just jump-start this slow boat.

There is no jump-starter on this boat. They have to send you a letter that tells you it's a "go". You might want to call them for a status update.

I knew it would happen.

<< <i>

<< <i>P B was one of the nicest sets I have and you don't have to worry about them keeping the best ones or buying ones from the public to replace the ones they sold backdoor. Yes they are slow and yes they probally get the trophy for being the slowest from start to finish, but one of the nicest set out of the 9 that I received. Enjoy image >>

When did you get your set and when did you order them? Thanks for the info btw. Looking forward to this set! >>

Was one of the first ones to get thru the phone lines, shipping was only 50 bucks back than. Set was sent feb 23 from diamond state order was in jan I think. I am waiting to see if they improved the packaging as that is why I think the increase in the shipping fees was for. They all look pl or dm and really no nicks. But we all know sometimes its the luck of the draw. Good luck image

Link to My Registry Set.

• BTW what is the PB puck #? What a pain in the neck these guys have been.

<< <i>Hi all, I have a MS69DMPL Mount Hood that came from Apmex and it has about a 1 inch long, pretty deep scratch on the surface of the slab right down the middle of GW's Face. My question is, Do you think that affects the resale value of the slabbed coin and if so, should I send it back in to be reholdered? >>

I would re-holder it. I've done this with pucks that I've sold.
  • pitbosspitboss Posts: 8,643 ✭✭✭

Got my letter from diamond depository. Filled out the paperwork , went to PO and got money order, and mailed it to them in their self

addressed stamped envelope. They will have it Monday and should ship it right out after that.

If they want apples give them apples, if they want oranges give them oranges, is what I always say.
    PB pucks arrived today after a weeklong journey from NJ to central Iowa. Didn't count of them not being in airtites. So next step is to acquire some airtites so my pucks come out of the 8 pocket flips and straight into the airtites, I'll detail the pucks then. PB packaging for me was box, bubble wrap envelope, flips folded over on themselves as shown. I do not see any issues from packaging at this time.

Edit to add - Anybody have an extra set of airtites? PM me, if so, thanks.

imageimage
  • edgaredgar Posts: 886 ✭✭✭✭
    A-Mark Direct just shipped 2011s

Order #3XXX
    Order Date: Wednesday, April 27, 2011 Order Total: $649.98
    Order Status: Processing

Shipped on Thursday, May 19, 2011
    Delivered on Not delivered yet
    Weight 0.00 [lb(s)]
    Product(s) Name Price Quantity Total
    2011 America the Beautiful 5 oz Silver- Set of 2

They "Slow Boatted them"
    Tracking number: 480601741XXX
    Ship date: May 19, 2011
    Estimated Delivery Date: May 24, 2011 4:30 PM

In transit

(l8-)>>

• << <i>Thanks - does anyone have the mailing address to send the check? Do they need anything else to ship? Might just jump-start this slow boat.

There is no jump-starter on this boat. They have to send you a letter that tells you it's a "go". You might want to call them for a status update. >>

Couple of comments: Update to my Diamond Depository "unable to find your order, cough cough, no release yet by PB (released on 5/13) maybe with today's batch"

Today I get a letter mailed two days ago by DD with the info to return with my shipping fee check. So do not place too much confidence in what they tell you.

Re: jump start...won't work. There is a form that has to be signed and returned stating you want actual shipment of your pucks...

• << <i>Sub-Total: $629.99 Shipping: $19.99 Tax 0%: $0.00 Order Total: $649.98 >>

Wow...I forgot they were that much just a couple of weeks ago..
  • CasmanCasman Posts: 3,935 ✭✭
    Well, picked up the JH set that had been sitting at initiated forever...The fedex email tracking and box itself shows Label weight 4 Lbs....Actual weight is: 2 lbs 5.6 oz. I opened them up and they look pretty good. I equipped my bandsaw with a metal blade and just finished cutting one like a pizza....I'll upload pics in a bit...image

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file