Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

APMEX is selling the 5oz ATB coins right now - $1,395 per 5 coin set - SOLD OUT - MTB SELLING ON eBA

Comments

• Options
    Back when this whole thing started Apmex came onto another forum trying to justify their decisions for pricing etc. This is just one of many posts that paint the picture.

Here are the facts: "as posted by Scott at APMEX on 12-4-10"

1. We have thousands of people interested in these products.
    2. We have dealers bidding to pay $1500 per set. (by the hundreds) Agreements were made prior to the mint changing the rules
    3. We see sets and coins selling in the retail market for $1,500 - $1,800 per set.
    4. Other distributors have already sold out of there full allocation. Dealers sold out of their entire alotments prior to release. We would not have seen a fraction of these coins as collectors had the mint not stepped in.
    5. There are only 33,000 bullion sets available, we only received 3,000 sets.
    6. We posted 1,000 sets available to those who signed up for them on a first come first served basis.
    7. We are required to make a market which we have.
    8. We have expenses, such as employees, real estate, insurance, benefits, marketing, etc. To cover.

The fact is they felt totally justified in what they did and probably do to this day. You have to look at the whole body of data to begin to draw the correct conclusions.
  • Options
    RGTRGT Posts: 508 ✭✭

<< <i>I'm actually still waiting to hear from Diamond, its been weeks. Comes as a letter in the mail when they are ready to accept check. Correct? >>

I got a letter from PB Monday showing my account status as the pucks being delivered. Yesterday I got a letter from Diamond State with a form to fill out and a postpaid envelope to send it back in. My check went in the mail this morning. I should have my pucks in a month or so I suppose. I only bought from four APs but this has to be the worst process. I doubt they will be the worst coins though since one of my sets was from Jack.
  • Options
    pitbosspitboss Posts: 8,643 ✭✭✭
    They just do things differently than the others. I don't mind as I have no intention of selling any of mine

now. I did sell 3 sets of bad coins for melt at $1100 each so now will hold all 5 sets that I have left

graded by PCGS first strikes until I see which way the wind is blowing. I have no intention of buying the

2011's but will keep one set of the 2010 P unopened.
  • Options

<< <i>

<< <i>

<< <i>I too found that reply from ampex to be pretty funny, and Look Who Has Another YELLOWSTONE I really hate Jack.........Jack Selling OUR Newest Yellowstone Enjoy image >>

Jack's two most recent listings are 69DMPLs. Must be part of their "experiment." >>

I wish i could of had an experiment but jack kept my 69dmpl >>

I have a experiment ......everytime he lists one we need to buy it then blast his sorry a** with a big negative about how he is scum....sounds like karma to me
    POSITIVE TRANSACTIONS
    gdavis70,Musky1011,cohodk,cucamongacoin,robkool,chumley, drei3ree, Rampage,jmski52, commoncents05, dimples, dcarr, Grouchy, holeinone1972, JonMN34, mission16,meltdown,Omega,PQpeace, SeaEagleCoins, WaterSport, whatsup,Wizard1,WinLoseWin,MMR,49thStateofMind,SamByrd,Ahrensdad,BAJJERFAN,timrutnat,TWQG,CarlWohlforth,Ciccio,PreTurb,NumisMe,Patches,NotSure,luvcoins123,piecesofme,perryhall,nibanny,atarian,airplanenut
  • Options
    ProofCollectionProofCollection Posts: 5,600 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just spoke to APMEX about my order. They gave me the same song and dance as last week, saying that it should ship by the end of the week. They gave me a song and dance about how they just had so many of these sets to ship that they are so backed up and yada yada yada. Really? Then how come almost everybody on this message board already has their set, and has had their set for over 2 weeks?

Is there anyone else still waiting on their APMEX set?
  • Options
    CakesCakes Posts: 3,532 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>

<< <i>Chiefbob- You are missing the point, it's not about greed (unless you are an AP) but it is about ethics and intentions. Some of these distributors kept the best for themselves, or to reward their best customers - indirectly benefiting themselves. Also, you are making assumptions that the complainers are the ones who wanted to flip these coins - which is not true. I'm fine with the beat up bullion received, I'm not fine with the process of the way in which it was cherry-pucked. >>

Is there any proof of this assumption that they kept the best for themselves? Insider info?

Seriously, if they kept the best, how is it I got two MS69s and three 68DMPL? Others have reported the same thing. Is there speculation that the APs actually got MS70 pucks? At that point, the APs would be better graders than the TPGs if they could discern the difference.

No greed? Posters here moaning that they only got $100 more than they paid for the puck. That's a hellova return on investment to me. >>

That is exactly what they wanted, making people like you think it was random and to be happy. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to see which ones bent the rules and which didn't, just some didn't make it as obvious. So please stop with the bullion, ROI, etc. THAT IS NOT THE POINT!!
    Successful coin BST transactions with Gerard and segoja.

Successful card BST transactions with cbcnow, brogurt, gstarling, Bravesfan 007, and rajah 424.
  • Options
    RadioContestKingRadioContestKing Posts: 3,010 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>

<< <i>

<< <i>

<< <i>I too found that reply from ampex to be pretty funny, and Look Who Has Another YELLOWSTONE I really hate Jack.........Jack Selling OUR Newest Yellowstone Enjoy image >>

Jack's two most recent listings are 69DMPLs. Must be part of their "experiment." >>

I wish i could of had an experiment but jack kept my 69dmpl >>

I have a experiment ......everytime he lists one we need to buy it then blast his sorry a** with a big negative about how he is scum....sounds like karma to me >>

I almost did on the last one was gonna bid reall high let him ship it and than send it back telling him I was looking for a 67dmpl to match the set i already bought lol Somebody does need to find out the new coin number so i can see that it is our brothers and sister being held for ransom............ Somebody with a graded yellowstone pcgs ms67dmpl should order it and than send back the 67 saying not coin in picture woohooo can i borrow somebodys crappy yellowstone? Enjoy tom
    https://youtube.com/watch?v=UayFm2yCHV8
    I used to be famous now I just collect coins.

Link to My Registry Set.

https://pcgs.com/setregistry/quarters/washington-quarters-specialty-sets/washington-quarters-complete-variety-set-circulation-strikes-1932-1964/publishedset/78469

Varieties Are The Spice Of LIFE and Thanks to Those who teach us what to search For.
  • Options

<< <i>Just spoke to APMEX about my order. They gave me the same song and dance as last week, saying that it should ship by the end of the week. They gave me a song and dance about how they just had so many of these sets to ship that they are so backed up and yada yada yada. Really? Then how come almost everybody on this message board already has their set, and has had their set for over 2 weeks?

Is there anyone else still waiting on their APMEX set? >>

Appears they are not willing to get into the 69dmpl stash yet. Waiting for someone to sell them another set? Oh ya. they are waiting on the sets they bought to come back from PCGS.
  • Options
    pitbosspitboss Posts: 8,643 ✭✭✭

They wont get any good grades out of the set I sold them. Nothing but nasty looking coins. Lets see them pass those on to

someone other than the melting pot.
  • Options
    92vette92vette Posts: 528 ✭✭✭
    My apmex set was finally shipped on 5/20. Should be here today or tomorra.
  • Options
    edgaredgar Posts: 886 ✭✭✭✭

WARNING!!!!!!!!!

Yesterday I received my "2011 America the Beautiful 5 oz Silver- Set of 2" from A-Mark. I opened the carton and was suprised to see NGC early releases gem uncirculated encapsulated coins. I was not able to contact A-Mark until today. The customer service rep that I spoke to was very nice, and seems to understand the difference/significance between PCGS and NGC. I expressed to her that when I placed my order there was no indication that NGC coins were a possibility, and that the description was:

“2011 America the Beautiful 5 oz Silver- Set of 2
    The set consists of coins representing the following National Parks: Gettysburg National Military Park (PA), Glacier National Park (MT)….
    $629.99 Each set is encapsulated in holders by PCGS and is certified "First Strike Choice BU".”

I also mentioned that i notice that the current listing indicates: “2011 America the Beautiful 5 oz Silver Set of 2 . The set consists of coins representing the following National Parks: Gettysburg National Military Park (PA), Glacier National Park (MT)” , and that there is no mention of PCGS or NGC, and that this was changed after I placed my order.
    I expressed to her that i am trying to assemble a matched set, and NGC coins were not compatible. She stated that she understood and that as it turned out, all of the coins were encapsulated by NGC and none were encapsulated by PCGS. I expressed that I could not use the coins as they are not what I ordered. She mentioned a no-return policy. I expressed to her that the PCGS First Strike cut-off date is MAY 31, 2011, and if they could offset the cost of submitting to PCGS, I could keep the coins, she said she didn't think that was possible. I reminded her that the coins were not as advertised, and that the transaction was accomplished through PayPal. She took my name and number to run it by the bosses to see, and would get back to me. Even though I did not closely inspect the coins, they do seem very nice. I will post a resolution as it happens. As it stands their profit seems to be rather large on these items. Surely they could make this right and still come out ahead. Any suggestions, what should i do???????

(l8-)>>

• Options
    EggerEgger Posts: 418 ✭✭
    Went to the post office yesterday for fill out the lost MO that JH lost, filled out the form, do they mail you the refund or what? also the guy at the PO kept the MO stub, was that right ? so all I have left is the reciept for the MO inquiry
  • Options
    2 -3 weeks ago the A-Mark issue of NGC slabs v. PCGS slabs was raised by another member. If memory serves that member received a promise of PCGS slabs.
  • Options
    paladinpaladin Posts: 898 ✭✭

<< <i>WARNING!!!!!!!!!

Yesterday I received my "2011 America the Beautiful 5 oz Silver- Set of 2" from A-Mark. I opened the carton and was suprised to see NGC early releases gem uncirculated encapsulated coins. ...........
    Any suggestions, what should i do??????? >>

First off, sorry to hear about your troubles. Obviously, if it's only the money aspect you're concerned about,
    you've got 2 avenues: File a Paypal claim and if that doesn't work and you paid Paypal with a credit card, file a
    claim with the CC issuer. Of course, doing all that will probably create a problem for future orders with A-Mark.
    Just one more reason why I decided to wash my hands of the AP's & deal with only the Mint from here on in.
    Good luck.

"The only place success comes before work is in the dictionary."

~ Vince Lombardi
  • Options
    Edgar, the "No Return Policy" doesn't apply when they don't ship the item described/that you paid for.

I recall that the email they sent said "NGC or PCGS" but the website said only PCGS so I had assumed I would have received PCGS. I'm really glad I cancelled my Amark order.
  • Options
    edgaredgar Posts: 886 ✭✭✭✭
    Thanks, I ordered before the email, based on their web page advertisement, I only received the email on the 29th. I guess if i want them bad enough, i have to cross them to PCGS out of pocket......... thanks

(l8-)>>

• Options
    pragmaticgoatpragmaticgoat Posts: 837 ✭✭✭

APMEX order finally arrived this morning.
    No letter inside the box anywhere.

Grades are as followed:

Hot Springs MS68DMPL
    Yellowstone MS68PL
    Yosemite MS69DMPL
    Grand Canyon MS68DMPL
    Mt Hood MS68DMPL

BST references:
    jdimmick;Gerard;wondercoin;claychaser;agentjim007;CCC2010;guitarwes;TAMU15;Zubie;mariner67;segoja;Smittys;kaz;CARDSANDCOINS;FadeToBlack;
    jrt103;tizofthe;bronze6827;mkman;Scootersdad;AllCoinsRule;coindeuce;dmarks;piecesofme; and many more
  • Options

<< <i> ........ I guess if i want them bad enough, i have to cross them to PCGS out of pocket......... thanks >>

Ouch! That is going to be one expensive set.

~ Vince Lombardi
  • Options
    CasmanCasman Posts: 3,935 ✭✭

<< <i>All of my APMEX "D" coins have now sold on eBay. Here's a breakdown of the prices realized:

Hot Springs MS69: $320.00
    Yellowstone MS69PL: $461.00
    Yosemite MS69PL: $366.00
    Grand Canyon MS69PL: $424.89
    Mt Hood MS69DMPL: $599.00

For a grand total of $2,170.89. Backing out 12% for eBay/PayPal fees and my shipping costs yields a net of $1,910.38 or over $900 profit.

image >>

Interesting numbers. As a side note a friend of mine received his JHCB set back in late April. Here's what he rec'd all PCGS FS:

Yosemite: MS69PL

Mt. Hood: MS68DMPL

Yellowstone: MS68DMPL

Hot Springs: MS68DMPL

Grand Canyon: GEM BU

His set sold on Bids for $2,175.00 on April 28th.

So I guess although I'm continually reminded that timing is everything, it's nonetheless relative.

LINK
  • Options
    RedHerringRedHerring Posts: 2,077
    << All of my APMEX "D" coins have now sold on eBay. Here's a breakdown of the prices realized:

Hot Springs MS69: $320.00
    Yellowstone MS69PL: $461.00
    Yosemite MS69PL: $366.00
    Grand Canyon MS69PL: $424.89
    Mt Hood MS69DMPL: $599.00

For a grand total of $2,170.89. Backing out 12% for eBay/PayPal fees and my shipping costs yields a net of $1,910.38 or over $900 profit.

>>

Interesting numbers. As a side note a friend of mine received his JHCB set back in late April. Here's what he rec'd all PCGS FS:

Yosemite: MS69PL

Mt. Hood: MS68DMPL

Yellowstone: MS68DMPL

Hot Springs: MS68DMPL

Grand Canyon: GEM BU

His set sold on Bids for $2,175.00 on April 28th.

So I guess although I'm continually reminded that timing is everything, it's nonetheless relative.

==============================================

I felt the prices realized for my auctions were good. Whoever bought the described set for $2,175 really over-paid IMHO.
  • Options

APMEX 2010 Set arrived today, finally. No letter anywhere on either box that I could see.

GC = MS68DMPL
    MH = MS68DMPL
    HS = MS68DMPL
    YS = MS69PL
    YOS = MS69DMPL Yea!

• Options
    RadioContestKingRadioContestKing Posts: 3,010 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>2 -3 weeks ago the A-Mark issue of NGC slabs v. PCGS slabs was raised by another member. If memory serves that member received a promise of PCGS slabs. >>

Yes I was the one who called and talked to them, told them I did not want NGC only pcgs, said they would see, and the next day got an email telling me yes they would make sure mine were pcgs. After the plunge of silver I did cancel, so to my knowledge they were going to have both. Maybe time for another phone call to a different rep, or like you said money back. Good luck image
    https://youtube.com/watch?v=UayFm2yCHV8
    I used to be famous now I just collect coins.

Link to My Registry Set.

https://pcgs.com/setregistry/quarters/washington-quarters-specialty-sets/washington-quarters-complete-variety-set-circulation-strikes-1932-1964/publishedset/78469

Varieties Are The Spice Of LIFE and Thanks to Those who teach us what to search For.
  • Options
    MCADSPECMCADSPEC Posts: 72 ✭✭
  • Options

<< <i>WARNING!!!!!!!!!

Yesterday I received my "2011 America the Beautiful 5 oz Silver- Set of 2" from A-Mark. I opened the carton and was suprised to see NGC early releases gem uncirculated encapsulated coins. I was not able to contact A-Mark until today. The customer service rep that I spoke to was very nice, and seems to understand the difference/significance between PCGS and NGC. I expressed to her that when I placed my order there was no indication that NGC coins were a possibility, and that the description was:

The set consists of coins representing the following National Parks: Gettysburg National Military Park (PA), Glacier National Park (MT)….
    $629.99 Each set is encapsulated in holders by PCGS and is certified "First Strike Choice BU".”

I also mentioned that i notice that the current listing indicates: “2011 America the Beautiful 5 oz Silver Set of 2 . The set consists of coins representing the following National Parks: Gettysburg National Military Park (PA), Glacier National Park (MT)” , and that there is no mention of PCGS or NGC, and that this was changed after I placed my order.
    I expressed to her that i am trying to assemble a matched set, and NGC coins were not compatible. She stated that she understood and that as it turned out, all of the coins were encapsulated by NGC and none were encapsulated by PCGS. I expressed that I could not use the coins as they are not what I ordered. She mentioned a no-return policy. I expressed to her that the PCGS First Strike cut-off date is MAY 31, 2011, and if they could offset the cost of submitting to PCGS, I could keep the coins, she said she didn't think that was possible. I reminded her that the coins were not as advertised, and that the transaction was accomplished through PayPal. She took my name and number to run it by the bosses to see, and would get back to me. Even though I did not closely inspect the coins, they do seem very nice. I will post a resolution as it happens. As it stands their profit seems to be rather large on these items. Surely they could make this right and still come out ahead. Any suggestions, what should i do??????? >>

You have a good excuse to get a refund from Amark as 629 was pretty steep for the 2 coins in ungraded holders. I would get the refund and buy from Ebay. I think you should be able to get PCGS FS 69 PL of each coin for the 315 a coin range and less than 315 a coin if you just want PCGS FS Choice BU. Best of luck

Edited to add, here is one that sold today ebay

here is a pairpair
  • Options
    Please don't call me greed.

I am keeping my APMEX "A" box, AMARK and Fediltrade sets. My AMARK and Fediltrade sets are not prefect; but did you hear I complained them? No, because I believe they at least treated most of buyers the same. I tried my luck and got what I got, move on. But, I don't believe APMEX did the same. I am the first time buyer from them and got an "A" box.

I don't complain about the buyers who should get and got the "D" boxes. But it is not my point.

The point is how APMEX cherry-picked the coins and customers.

I agreed to Tommy 100%. The whole free society is based on fair and equal opportunity. APMEX ROBBED my chance. That is the point. Why in the world, I would tell my friends to deal with APMEX. I speak up to make sure my friends's fair opportunity got ROBBED again.

If you like to buy from APMEX, it is your choice. If you believe they played a fair, show my the fact. But please don't call me greed.
  • Options
    Let speak another, what if US Mint graded all the coins. If they based on how much your political donation or your tax paid to distribute their best graded coins, what do you think?
  • Options
    epcjimi1epcjimi1 Posts: 3,489 ✭✭✭
    Right on monster, image

I've said it before, I'll say it again, (bring on the deadhorse.jpg, etc, imageimageimage )

The semi-elite APs with access to the mint'$ million$ of dollar$ of bullion vs. any buyer purchasing mint bullion wholesale or retail is the crux of the issue.

The AP system breeds examples like tGC, JHBC + ampex.

The answer is simple.

Get rid of the AP system of mint bullion distribution.

Allow the mint to sell bullion to the public. The distribution system exists at the mint now.

The APs, GOOD AND BAD, gotta go. IMHO.
  • Options

<< <i>Please don't call me greed.

I am keeping my APMEX "A" box, AMARK and Fediltrade sets. My AMARK and Fediltrade sets are not prefect; but did you hear I complained them? No, because I believe they at least treated most of buyers the same. I tried my luck and got what I got, move on. But, I don't believe APMEX did the same. I am the first time buyer from them and got an "A" box.

............. >>

You won't get an argument from me. As a former customer, I haven't spent a dime with APMEX since the alphabet boxes, and have no intention of doing so ever again. As for your "A" set, you could always sell it back to them. They're still offering $1100 for them.

~ Vince Lombardi
  • Options
    Shifting gears a bit. Did anybody read the pamplet of Diamond States included with the request to send the coins? They are linked to Dillon Gage. So PB is using a Dillon Gage company for distribution but Dillon Gage did not? This thing gets crazier it seems.
  • Options

<< <i>WARNING!!!!!!!!!

I expressed to her that i am trying to assemble a matched set, and NGC coins were not compatible. She stated that she understood and that as it turned out, all of the coins were encapsulated by NGC and none were encapsulated by PCGS. I expressed that I could not use the coins as they are not what I ordered. She mentioned a no-return policy. I expressed to her that the PCGS First Strike cut-off date is MAY 31, 2011, and if they could offset the cost of submitting to PCGS, I could keep the coins, she said she didn't think that was possible. I reminded her that the coins were not as advertised, and that the transaction was accomplished through PayPal. She took my name and number to run it by the bosses to see, and would get back to me. Even though I did not closely inspect the coins, they do seem very nice. I will post a resolution as it happens. As it stands their profit seems to be rather large on these items. Surely they could make this right and still come out ahead. Any suggestions, what should i do??????? >>

Hate to hear this Our family had 3 amark sets and all 3 choice BU coins graded 12-69 in PL and DMPL and 3- 68`s in PL and DMPL. I also ordered the 2011 2 coin package from amark as a thankyou for being an upright and honest AP after the prices tanked I didn't want to be a chick ouch and cancel so I let it ride; Amark sent out email stating the coins would be NGC or PCGS choice bu. I e-mailed and stated I wanted only PCGS to go with the other coins I had, They were more than happy to cancel the order. Thanks again A-MARK !!!!! I ordered 3 different 2011 coins for about the same money as the 2
  • Options

<< <i>

<< <i>WARNING!!!!!!!!!

Hate to hear this Our family had 3 amark sets and all 3 choice BU coins graded 12-69 in PL and DMPL and 3- 68`s in PL and DMPL. I also ordered the 2011 2 coin package from amark as a thankyou for being an upright and honest AP after the prices tanked I didn't want to be a chick ouch and cancel so I let it ride; Amark sent out email stating the coins would be NGC or PCGS choice bu. I e-mailed and stated I wanted only PCGS to go with the other coins I had, They were more than happy to cancel the order. Thanks again A-MARK !!!!! I ordered 3 different 2011 coins for about the same money as the 2 >>

Some one changed my( CHICKEN %$# ) to( chick ouch )was not saying anything disrespectful to the chicks out there.
  • Options
    MaineJimMaineJim Posts: 743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is there anyone here who got an "A" box from APMEX that had made previous purchases from them? I don't recall reading it but maybe there was one that I missed. Of course we all know this was just a totally random thing that mostly new customers just happen to get the boxes with an "A" written on them...and well, the "A" boxes just all happen to have the worst possible coins APMEX could find to stuff in them. Sure...a very random process! Of course it is! I know - just send them back and collect your $1100 and forget about it. I'm pretty sure I know where I won't make my next silver purchase, but wait, now I'm a regular customer maybe I'll get the "B" service and then maybe the next time the "C" service! Honey where's my credit card...

Maine_Jim
  • Options
    AkbeezAkbeez Posts: 2,690 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm trying AGAIN to use the online submission form for PCGS for these. Last time it wouldn't work.

This time it seems to work, but I can't get it to accept a First Strike submission. And it doesn't seem to be including the special fee for the mega-holders.

Any advice here? Gotta get my bull Getty's in before the cutoff.
    Refs: MCM,Fivecents,Julio,Robman,Endzone,Coiny,Agentjim007,Musky1011,holeinone1972,Tdec1000,Type2,bumanchu, Metalsman,Wondercoin,Pitboss,Tomohawk,carew4me,segoja,thebigeng,jlc_coin,mbogoman,sportsmod,dragon,tychojoe,Schmitz7,claychaser,and many OTHERS
  • Options

<< <i>I'm trying AGAIN to use the online submission form for PCGS for these. Last time it wouldn't work.

This time it seems to work, but I can't get it to accept a First Strike submission. And it doesn't seem to be including the special fee for the mega-holders.

Any advice here? Gotta get my bull Getty's in before the cutoff. >>

Print out a form and do it the old fashioned way.
  • Options
    pf70collectorpf70collector Posts: 6,505 ✭✭✭
    That's what I did today. I tried the online submission and it would not accept their own PCGS Numbers. Not sure if it was Firefox. Never tried another browser so just printed one out.
  • Options
    Last time I submitted and called they said the first strike could not be done online
  • Options
    It seems there is a way to see shared submissions some where on the pcgs site? Just wanting to see what grades are coming out recently on the 2010 atbs?
  • Options

NGC GEM UNCIRULATED ER ATB Set

I was one of those who bought a NGC Gem Set from Dillon Gage at a higher price... Just received the Set.

This appears that Yosemite and Yellow Stone are good candidates for 69dmpl.
    Mount Hood has a visible scratch on the mountain top..
    GC and HS are above average quality.

Any one else received any of these...?Do I want to send the set for grading...

1) Does anyone have any info on cost of sending this to NGC for numeric grading? Will there be charges for big slab and Early release again?

2) if the set is sent to the hosts for grading, will the cost be similar to sending raw coins?

• Options

<< <i>WARNING!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for the info. In the process of canceling my order now. $650-spot (10x$37.19)=$278-ish profit for AMark. No thanks.
  • Options
    MsMorrisineMsMorrisine Posts: 32,511 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>It seems there is a way to see shared submissions some where on the pcgs site? Just wanting to see what grades are coming out recently on the 2010 atbs? >>

shared orders

not searchable by coin number or type.

(although it could be changed to do that.)
    Current maintainer of Stone's Master List of Favorite Websites // My BST transactions
  • Options

<< <i>

<< <i>It seems there is a way to see shared submissions some where on the pcgs site? Just wanting to see what grades are coming out recently on the 2010 atbs? >>

shared orders

not searchable by coin number or type.

(although it could be changed to do that.) >>

Thanks.
  • Options

Looking for the MS63PL Grand Canyon. Anybody here get lucky? image
  • Options

<< <i>Looking for the MS63PL Grand Canyon. Anybody here get lucky? image >>

Yes but kind of a personal question for a coin forumn image
  • Options

<< <i>

Yes but kind of a personal question for a coin forumn image >>

Sounds like the guy with the 63 got screwed too. image
  • Options

<< <i>

<< <i>

Yes but kind of a personal question for a coin forum image >>

Sounds like the guy with the 63 got screwed too. image >>

On a slow day things can degenerate so fast image
  • Options
    REALGATORREALGATOR Posts: 2,611 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Prudential still has a few 2010 sets for sale.

Fill out the 2 forms and send in your check. Takes just a few minutes: Its really not that bad.
    I got a phone call as soon as my application was approved and he explained that the firm handling the storage and shipping will call in 2 weeks to arrange delivery. He also said they took great care in handling the coins so if there are any
    dings it didnt happen on their watch.

If you're on the fence you got one last chance. Its a gift.

• Options

<< <i>Prudential still has a few 2010 sets for sale.

Fill out the 2 forms and send in your check. Takes just a few minutes: Its really not that bad.
    I got a phone call as soon as my application was approved and he explained that the firm handling the storage and shipping will call in 2 weeks to arrange delivery. He also said they took great care in handling the coins so if there are any

If you're on the fence you got one last chance. Its a gift. >>

I agree it was pretty painless. Sent my check off to diamond states yesterday so the process is almost complete. It is a waiting game so probably not for the extremely impatient persons image
  • Options
    nurmalernurmaler Posts: 1,158 ✭✭✭

<< <i>

I agree it was pretty painless. Sent my check off to diamond states yesterday so the process is almost complete. It is a waiting game so probably not for the extremely impatient persons image >>

Can someone please refresh my memory to the exact steps/costs/instructions/timeline etc...
    Thanks!
    - Aron

PS. any idea how many they have left?
  • Options
    don129don129 Posts: 547 ✭✭✭

<< <i>

<< <i>

I agree it was pretty painless. Sent my check off to diamond states yesterday so the process is almost complete. It is a waiting game so probably not for the extremely impatient persons image >>

Can someone please refresh my memory to the exact steps/costs/instructions/timeline etc...
    Thanks!
    - Aron

PS. any idea how many they have left? >>

Going to have your bearded posse order the last truckload?
    Successful BSTs with adriana, barrytrot, Bochiman, Dabigkahuna, Modern Coin Mart, oilstates2003, terburn88, THEGENERAL
  • Options
    pf70collectorpf70collector Posts: 6,505 ✭✭✭
    rudential still has a few 2010 sets for sale.

If you're on the fence you got one last chance. Its a gift.

That's an AP I did not order from, but have enough of the 2010s.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file