Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

APMEX is selling the 5oz ATB coins right now - $1,395 per 5 coin set - SOLD OUT - MTB SELLING ON eBA

Comments

• Options

With all due respect, you traded in fiat toilet paper for real money! Too bad you didn't keep them to protect your wealth. My experience with these pucks has always been hit or miss even with the fair distribution. I think its what makes the whole event fun to be a part of. I feel a lot of people are taking this all too personally. Any chance to offload a dying dollar is a good day for me. I've got great sets and horrible sets, but both are better than federal reserve notes. Relax, it'll make you feel better. >>

• Options
    MaineJimMaineJim Posts: 743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I placed my ordered the first day by phone around 3pm. Paid by CC. It was exciting as I opened that package and quickly noticed the "A". This hadn't been reported yet so I was thinking maybe this was a good sign. I quickly opened the box then stared at each coin and thought well I guess this is "ok". As word has spread far and wide it was quickly apparent that I got the newbie scarlet "A"PMEX treatment.

Not to be too disappointed as they are only bullion...I've found some interesting uses for them as they've become my new favorite indoor hockey pucks. Just to see how strong these PCGS shells are I started throwing them against the brick wall outside. Very solid, well done PCGS! I think the coins are actually looking a little better plus hey as an added bonus my seven year old is enjoying the heck out of the styrofoam packing material.

I did tape that little "A" on my bulletin board as a reminder of my fondness for "A"PMEX and where to place all my future bullion orders and sales. I guess it is probably best to make sure all my clients know about the fine service that will be coming from "A"PMEX if they are looking to pursue any PM investments. Do you think they will still want to buy these back...

Maine_Jim
  • Options
    pf70collectorpf70collector Posts: 6,505 ✭✭✭
    Got my Apmex yesterday. D Box

MOUNT HOOD MS69DMPL
    GRAND CANYON MS69PL
    YOSEMITE MS69PL
    YELLOWSTONE MS69PL
    HOT SPRINGS MS69

First complete PCGS FS MS 69 set. I have an almost complete NGC Complete MS 69 except for the Grand Canyon in 68. Still have 3 amarks in BU FS. Now that I have something to compare to.
  • Options
    Link

Does anyone think that this seller could have seen what letter box he had through the little hole in the side of the outer box? I'm not accusing, but I sure wouldn't have bought it. Take a look.
  • Options
    2011's, Glacier & Gettysburg, from Provident arrived. Both need a bath. A slight whitish haze in the clear areas

I think I will just buy the PCGS FS DMPL 69s in the future and not even buy the raw versions. At least it will be guaranteed in the slab to protect its value. Will only be able to buy the ones I like. I will not try to have a complete bullion set of these. I will try to complete the Mint P versions though.
  • Options
    Does anyone think that this seller could have seen what letter box he had through the little hole in the side of the outer box? I'm not accusing, but I sure wouldn't have bought it. Take a look.

If he had one of those snake like cameras with a light maybe. Maybe he is a plumber. They use these.

He also understated what could be in these boxes. They could be up to MS69DMPL not MS 68DMPLs.
  • Options

<< <i>Does anyone think that this seller could have seen what letter box he had through the little hole in the side of the outer box? I'm not accusing, but I sure wouldn't have bought it. Take a look.

If he had one of those snake like cameras with a light maybe.

He also understated what could be in these boxes. They could be up to MS69DMPL not MS 68DMPLs. >>

Unless he was able to see the box inside. Then he might be correct is stating 68dmpls. I'm sure its nothing though. Just paranoid. LOL.
  • Options
    KonaheadKonahead Posts: 1,476 ✭✭✭
    Finally got notice that the damn thing left the b vault and was shipped. I ordered and got by mint hot spring while wateing for these image
    PEACE! This is the first day of the rest of your life.

Fred, Las Vegas, NV
  • Options

<< <i>

<< <i><<AWESOME!!! I got a "D" box with the following:

Hot Springs 69
    Yellowstone 69PL
    Yosemite 69PL
    Grand Canyon 69PL
    Mount Hood 69DMPL

=D

-Paul>>

I got the popcorn last year and no coins this year. Now i wonder what they are sending. Won't know until next wens.

That's exactly what I got! I wonder if people who got the tin of popcorn last winter all got "D" boxes?
    image >>

I didn't get any popcorn. >>

Fred, Las Vegas, NV
  • Options
    I received my set from APMEX two days ago. "C" box - nothing special, but it completed a MS68 set (mixed PL and DMPL).

I also received a call from PB telling me my order was approved and the coins were being pulled from an unopened tube. (The caller found several ways to tell me that the coins weren't cherry-picked and I would get them in the same condition as received from the mint). He also stated that they have (as of two days ago) more to sell, and to tell anyone interested...

I'm now trying to decide which of my ungraded pucks to send for grading and would appreciate some recommendations.

I'm not a member of PCGS. There is a local coin shop that can send coins in for grading, but when I asked what they would charge they never got back to me (and stated that they didn't think it was worth getting any modern coin graded because there were so many MS70 and MS69s).

After looking at my pucks, I think I can get the following (mixed First Strike):
    MS69: Grand Canyon
    MS69 PL: 3 Mount Hoods, 2 Yellowstones, Yosemite, and Hot Springs
    MS69 DMPL: 3 Hot Springs, 2 Yosemite, and Mount Hood.

Grading recommendations? Probable cost?

Thanks.

• Options
    mbogomanmbogoman Posts: 5,165 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>fter looking at my pucks, I think I can get the following (mixed First Strike):
    MS69: Grand Canyon
    MS69 PL: 3 Mount Hoods, 2 Yellowstones, Yosemite, and Hot Springs
    MS69 DMPL: 3 Hot Springs, 2 Yosemite, and Mount Hood. >>

Not wanting to rain on your parade, but unless you got the luckiest draw of all the people that have ever posted on this thread, you shouldn't expect those kind of grades.

Grading costs are Modern $14 each, plus oversized holder $20 each, plus First Strike $18 each = $52 each plus postage to and from PCGS.

Good luck!
  • Options
    rodzmrodzm Posts: 675
    Just talked to my dad and he also got a "D" box;

Yellowstone MS69 PL
    Hot Srpings MS69
    Yosemite MS69 PL
    Grand Canyon MS69 PL
    Mount Hood MS69 DMPL
  • Options

<< <i>
    Not wanting to rain on your parade, but unless you got the luckiest draw of all the people that have ever posted on this thread, you shouldn't expect those kind of grades.
    >>

I could be "grading" high. I'm very inexperienced at it, and am comparing the graded sets I received to the ungraded sets I received.

Those are the best of six sets.
  • Options
    rajaraja Posts: 65 ✭✭

I am a lurker and has been following this thread.
    I have not flipped any and have a few sets as a collector.
    Well, two days back I got the APMEX parcel but was not any happy to
    open it. Since I am a new customer, I expected the worst.
    Today, I just held my breath and opened it and
    was very pleasantly surprised:

It was a 'D' box and had
    Yellowstone MS69 DMPL
    Mount Hood MS69 DMPL
    Hot Srpings MS69 PL
    Yosemite MS69 PL
    Grand Canyon MS69 PL

I was in the second round for Apmex. May be, as some one suggested, it was just
    that the later birds caught the (lazy) worms :-).
    A, B, C, D might be the order in which Apmex submitted and got the slabs back from PCGS
    and the early callers got the A and B boxes and the later batch got the C and D.

Colonials and Post-Colonials
  • Options
    HawgstickHawgstick Posts: 240 ✭✭
    My set from amark was nice, I sent it in to our host and it came back hs 69pl, yo 69 dmpl, ys 69pl, Mh 69pl and gc ms68. Sold on eBay for $4300 and change. My apmex is still sealed but it is calling out to me. I got it in the Friday bunch that seemed to produce alot of "D" deliveries. Put it on the bay with a best offer option but I actually hope it doesn't sell so I can have the Xmas experience.
    BST Transactions;
    Seller- thebigeng; morgansforever; bolivarshagnasty
    Buyer-nibanny; derryb; zubie; smittys; konsole; tootawl; socalbigmark; fullcameo; coinkid855
  • Options
    illini420illini420 Posts: 11,466 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I haven't been following the prices of the raw 5oz. coins too closely, but I've seen a few pop up on the BST so I'm not 100% in the dark. But those are asking prices, not necessarily real selling prices. What is a decent looking raw set in capsules actually selling for lately now that silver is $10+ less per ounce than it was just recently?

I took some of these 5oz. coins to my local coin club and most of the members had never seen one and some never even heard of the program. But most in the room agreed that they were really neat and a few wanted to buy. If I sold them for $250 each coin ($1250/set) is that too cheap? Or is that too much?? If I offer some coins to my fellow club members I don't want to be taking advantage of them, but I don't want to sell too much under the going rate either. Thanks!
  • Options
    ProofCollectionProofCollection Posts: 5,598 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Does anyone have any PCGS coin numbers for:
    2010-P Hot Spring FS (mint version)
    2011 Glacier FS
    2011 Gettysburg FS

Getting ready to do a submission. Receved 2 of each of the 2011's from Provident. All seem to be PL or DMPL, I'll feel lucky if I get a 68 or 69.
  • Options

<< <i>I am a lurker and has been following this thread.
    I have not flipped any and have a few sets as a collector.
    Well, two days back I got the APMEX parcel but was not any happy to
    open it. Since I am a new customer, I expected the worst.
    Today, I just held my breath and opened it and
    was very pleasantly surprised:

It was a 'D' box and had
    Yellowstone MS69 DMPL
    Mount Hood MS69 DMPL
    Hot Srpings MS69 PL
    Yosemite MS69 PL
    Grand Canyon MS69 PL

I was in the second round for Apmex. May be, as some one suggested, it was just

I don't want to put a hole in your theory, but i was in the first group. Paid with credit card from my existing account and they only shipped this friday. They hit my card three weeks ago. ?????
    that the later birds caught the (lazy) worms :-).
    A, B, C, D might be the order in which Apmex submitted and got the slabs back from PCGS
    and the early callers got the A and B boxes and the later batch got the C and D. >>

Fred, Las Vegas, NV
  • Options
    Look at this post. One suggestion is "don't take APMEx personally". I sincerely thanks the advice. But, what APMEX did is personal. They picked who will get what based on where you are on their list. That is personal.

One other post said.

"A happy costumer tells 1; a unhappy costumer tells 10; and I tells 100."

So far, at least three of my friends don't feel buying from APMEX based on my experience.

We, as collectors, should be on same side. If one dealer gets away with this, I think other will follow.
  • Options
    edgaredgar Posts: 886 ✭✭✭✭

505105 2010-P 25C Hot Springs NP 5 oz Silver - First Strike SP

507371 2011 25C Glacier NP 5 oz Silver - First Strike MS
    507372 2011 25C Glacier NP 5 oz Silver - First Strike MS PL
    507373 2011 25C Glacier NP 5 oz Silver - First Strike MS DM

507368 2011 25C Gettysburg NP 5 oz Silver - First Strike MS
    507369 2011 25C Gettysburg NP 5 oz Silver - First Strike MS PL
    507370 2011 25C Gettysburg NP 5 oz Silver - First Strike MS DM

I believe you just use the “MS” numbers, they will award “PL” or “DM” as warranted.

numbers
    HERE!!!!!

(l8-)>>

• Options

<< <i>I believe you just use the “MS” numbers, they will award “PL” or “DM” as warranted. >>

I put DM and let them take it away if warranted image
  • Options
    MsMorrisineMsMorrisine Posts: 32,510 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>Look at this post. One suggestion is "don't take APMEx personally". I sincerely thanks the advice. But, what APMEX did is personal. They picked who will get what based on where you are on their list. That is personal.

One other post said.

So far, at least three of my friends don't feel buying from APMEX based on my experience.

We, as collectors, should be on same side. If one dealer gets away with this, I think other will follow. >>

But where you are on their list was apparently random.

First time customers were getting D boxes. Some repeat customers were.

Random is not good enough?
    Current maintainer of Stone's Master List of Favorite Websites // My BST transactions
  • Options
    MsMorrisineMsMorrisine Posts: 32,510 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>Does anyone have any PCGS coin numbers for:
    2010-P Hot Spring FS (mint version)
    2011 Glacier FS
    2011 Gettysburg FS

Getting ready to do a submission. Receved 2 of each of the 2011's from Provident. All seem to be PL or DMPL, I'll feel lucky if I get a 68 or 69. >>

Teach a guy to fish
    and he starts to smell like them.

PCGS coin number look up

Current maintainer of Stone's Master List of Favorite Websites // My BST transactions
  • Options
    AkbeezAkbeez Posts: 2,690 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>

<< <i>Look at this post. One suggestion is "don't take APMEx personally". I sincerely thanks the advice. But, what APMEX did is personal. They picked who will get what based on where you are on their list. That is personal. >>

Random is not good enough? >>

AGREED. The evidence is contrary to favoritism. I'm a long time customer, and got a B box.
    I'm more convinced it was timing of order. If anyone wants to post/send me their order date, shipping date and box letter, I am tabulating.

I think the APMEX bashing is a bit unwarranted at this time.
    Refs: MCM,Fivecents,Julio,Robman,Endzone,Coiny,Agentjim007,Musky1011,holeinone1972,Tdec1000,Type2,bumanchu, Metalsman,Wondercoin,Pitboss,Tomohawk,carew4me,segoja,thebigeng,jlc_coin,mbogoman,sportsmod,dragon,tychojoe,Schmitz7,claychaser,and many OTHERS
  • Options
    RedHerringRedHerring Posts: 2,077
    PM sent to Akbeez. I am a "Popcorn Tin" guy who got lucky with a D box.
  • Options
    RedHerringRedHerring Posts: 2,077

<< <i>If I sold them for $250 each coin ($1250/set) is that too cheap? Or is that too much?? >>

That is a fair price. I am in the process of selling a few raw pieces in Air-Tites for $250/ea. Granted the ones I'm selling are cherry-picked for DM but otherwise they are nice coins.
  • Options
    I talked to a rep on Friday concerning my unshipped order and she said it would ship[ no later than Friday. Well today is Sunday and still no order shipped from APMEX. If there is something that infuriates me is making promises to ship on a certain date and they do not. At the least i hope they can compensate with something. This is ridiculous
  • Options

<< <i>

<< <i>

<< <i>Look at this post. One suggestion is "don't take APMEx personally". I sincerely thanks the advice. But, what APMEX did is personal. They picked who will get what based on where you are on their list. That is personal. >>

AGREED. The evidence is contrary to favoritism. I'm a long time customer, and got a B box.
    I'm more convinced it was timing of order. If anyone wants to post/send me their order date, shipping date and box letter, I am tabulating.

I think the APMEX bashing is a bit unwarranted at this time. >>

I received a D box, I've been a customer for ~3 years but not high volume ( <$5,000), never a popcorn tin recipient.
  • Options
    RadioContestKingRadioContestKing Posts: 3,010 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>

<< <i>Look at this post. One suggestion is "don't take APMEx personally". I sincerely thanks the advice. But, what APMEX did is personal. They picked who will get what based on where you are on their list. That is personal.

One other post said.

We, as collectors, should be on same side. If one dealer gets away with this, I think other will follow. >>

It is for you as you made out, Another member paid off, forget the rest of us it was totally random. THE AP'S SHOULD NOT HAVE ANY GRADED COINS NONE! THAN AND ONLY THAN WOULD IT BE RANDOM......Enjoy image They have created alot of bad feelings between those here who got lucky (random) and those who got screwed. Just because you got a good set doesn't mean the rest of us should be happy with the way things went.............even if its Random.
    https://youtube.com/watch?v=UayFm2yCHV8
    I used to be famous now I just collect coins.

Link to My Registry Set.

https://pcgs.com/setregistry/quarters/washington-quarters-specialty-sets/washington-quarters-complete-variety-set-circulation-strikes-1932-1964/publishedset/78469

Varieties Are The Spice Of LIFE and Thanks to Those who teach us what to search For.
  • Options
    CasmanCasman Posts: 3,935 ✭✭

<< <i>Sold a raw set on FeeBay tonight. Out of habit I used the auction style format as I'm used to doing this w/the $50 Max fee. OOPS! $100. Kills me. Cheaper (yet still high) to sell w/fixed price now. It's getting to the point that it will soon not be a very viable way to sell. >>

Also if you sell via fixed format and offer a starting bid# and it sells with the buyitnow they treat that as an auction and take $100 fvf...I just figured that out the hard way.image
  • Options
    1Tommy is correct. The AP's should not be in possession of ANY GRADED COINS! Then, this whole discussion of which AP was "less unethical" would be moot.
  • Options
    MaineJimMaineJim Posts: 743 ✭✭✭✭✭
    How many repeat customers have said they got the "A" box service from "A"PMEX? It seems from reading here that it is mostly first time customers. Perhaps I have missed a few posts. Also why were these all graded in the first place? I would imagine it cost quite a bit more to grade them for "A"PMEX than the bulk method used by AMARK. I'm happy for those who hit the nice boxes and perhaps could give "A"PMEX the benefit of doubt concerning subterfuge but you still can't deny that they had them graded and that wouldn't appear to be a very profitable way to distribute them. Bottom line, congrats to those that hit the lottery better luck next time to those that got an "A" bomb in the mail.

Maine_Jim
  • Options
    pitbosspitboss Posts: 8,643 ✭✭✭

Let's face it , they blew it and got caught. Now they say it was an experiment and are trying to cover their a$$ by now giving them out

randomly which they had no intention of doing originally . WHAT A JOKE ! Tommy is right they have created a mess for themselves but it will not

hurt them in the long run as we here on the board are very unimportant in their scheme of things and really do not create any wealth to them

being just small potatoes. The mint does not care so I say we move on and not deal with the people that did us wrong.
  • Options
    epcjimi1epcjimi1 Posts: 3,489 ✭✭✭

<< <i>THE AP'S SHOULD NOT HAVE ANY GRADED COINS NONE! THAN AND ONLY THAN WOULD IT BE RANDOM......Enjoy image They have created alot of bad feelings between those here who got lucky (random) and those who got screwed. Just because you got a good set doesn't mean the rest of us should be happy with the way things went.............even if its Random. >>

The strangest aspect of this puck distribution by aplmex is the deliberate sorting and organizing of their graded coins into sets based on the quality of the grade. Apmex went to a lot of trouble to do this. Why?

Question - apmex is supposed to sell all their coins per mint directive, what is gained by apmex to have the bullion graded? It's money spent for what?

Next head scratcher is the Apmex offer, "save the packaging and they will buy the coins back". For $1100. Any MS69xxxx set owners going to take them up on that offer????? Anyone? Going once, going twice........... Nah, I didn't think so. image

Seems to me if apmex had sent sets of pucks not deliberated sorted into sets from BU crap to super great MS69xxxx, apmex would recover a lot more of ALL the coins they distributed. They way apmex did this - all they will get back is the crap. Makes no sense.

And I've said before in this thread the APs should not be allowed to distribute graded bullion, I still think that and I'm with Tommy on this. The APs enjoy a privilege you and I do not - they can buy bullion from the mint. The APs are supposed to be the mint's conduit to distribute bullion to the public for purpose of investment, not silver spoon in their mouth privileged re-sellers of mint bullion that we the public can't buy directly from the mint.

And here's the investment part for those that think I'm full of it -

America the Beautiful Silver Bullion Coin™ Program
    Public Law 110-456, the “America’s Beautiful National Parks Quarter Dollar Coin Act of 2008,” enacted on December 23, 2008, authorizes the minting and issuance of circulating quarters that are emblematic of a national park or other national site in each state, the District of Columbia, and U. S. territories. Title II of this law authorizes the minting and issuance of a silver bullion investment coin.

read it here AP reqts
  • Options
    carew4mecarew4me Posts: 3,467 ✭✭✭✭

Loves me some shiny!
  • Options
    jmski52jmski52 Posts: 22,535 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've been one of Apmex's biggest detractors in this thread. I swore I'd never order from them again. Then I decided I couldn't turn down 5 pucks at spot. (I've ordered from 8 of the 9 APs as a speculation - because of the close proximity to spot silver pricing on the Unc pucks with mintages of 33,000.)

Last Thursday, I got my puck order from them in a "D" box. Now, I don't know what the hell to think. All MS-69 PL FS and an MS-69 DMPL FS to boot. I should be grateful. Or amazed. Or something. I don't even know if I want to stay in this crazy game.

At least, I've got a good grading set for my raw ones now.

Next head scratcher is the Apmex offer, "save the packaging and they will buy the coins back". For $1100. Any MS69xxxx set owners going to take them up on that offer????? Anyone? Going once, going twice........... Nah, I didn't think so.image

Maybe Apmex finally got religion, saw the error of their ways and decided to become customer-oriented again. Maybe they heard the complaints finally?
    Q: Are You Printing Money? Bernanke: Not Literally

I knew it would happen.
  • Options
    Anyone got the population reports on these pucks? I'm sure there will be a few more sets to be graded, but it would be interesting to see where it stands.

I agree with the AP's not being able to have coins graded from the Mint's bullion program (though that would be hard to prove). That or allow bullion purchases by the individual directly from the Mint (which would spell the end of the AP's little monopoly). I'm not opposed to the AP's selling graded material that they may acquire from persons selling PM's (though IMO, selling graded coins to a PM dealer, unless PM's are higher than the numismatic value of the coin, is a big mistake). IF APMEX really wanted to be fair about this, they would have made all boxes as close to the same as possible, meaning each may have had one FS BU and one MS69DMPL, with the rest falling somewhere between. Although (also IMO) everyone was a winner. When these went on sale the price was less than spot, but APMEX picked (even randomly) the degree of "winning" which doesn't sit well with our culture of fairness.

Like I said I was a prior APMEX customer (not popcorn tin level, but going back a few years), got the "C" box, but this was always about the bullion for me and I feel the that's what it should be for the AP's. I'm not going to hammer them to hard, as the stuff as delivered was to my advantage and I would have been happy with the coins in air-tites. It still is not a pleasing result speaking from the point of the customers on a whole.
  • Options
    <<beating a dead horse.jpg>>

Yeah, I don't disagree with you. My rant is better directed at the mint, Jack Serban, precious metals manager has called me twice while I was out of the office (I am cell-less, by choice), so it's telephone tag time. Guess I was just getting warmed up for my call back to him on Mon.

Actually, I think I'm more of a image

• Options
    PinkFloydPinkFloyd Posts: 1,762

<< <i>
    And I've said before in this thread the APs should not be allowed to distribute graded bullion, I still think that and I'm with Tommy on this. The APs enjoy a privilege you and I do not - they can buy bullion from the mint. The APs are supposed to be the mint's conduit to distribute bullion to the public for purpose of investment, not silver spoon in their mouth privileged re-sellers of mint bullion that we the public can't buy directly from the mint.
    >>

Spot on....

Successful transactions with keepdachange, tizofthe, adriana, wondercoin
  • Options
    And just to show I can post something else other than ragging on the APs, My Prudential set shipped on Thurs 5/12, registered insured, so we'll see how that goes.
  • Options
    pitbosspitboss Posts: 8,643 ✭✭✭
    Prudential shipping co still has not contacted me.
  • Options
  • Options
    don129don129 Posts: 547 ✭✭✭

<< <i>Prudential shipping co still has not contacted me. >>

Same here, me either
    Successful BSTs with adriana, barrytrot, Bochiman, Dabigkahuna, Modern Coin Mart, oilstates2003, terburn88, THEGENERAL
  • Options

<< <i>I talked to a rep on Friday concerning my unshipped order and she said it would ship[ no later than Friday. Well today is Sunday and still no order shipped from APMEX. If there is something that infuriates me is making promises to ship on a certain date and they do not. At the least i hope they can compensate with something. This is ridiculous >>

I'm in the same boat and had the same conversation. I can't figure it out because I was one of the first to order - I even ordered before I got the email from APMEX. I paid with CC. The only thing is that I did order other items which I have already received and I am a "gold status" customer.

My dad ordered in the second wave, first time customer, already got his and got what sounds like an "A" bomb.

The only thing I can think is that they are holding back their best sets for me due to my status, but that's probably only wishful thinking. I can't understand why it hasn't shipped yet.
  • Options
    What should I do? Send a Thank you note to APMEX for a NICE BU set APMEX reversed for me? Even better, ask them nicely to reverse NICE BU sets for next ten years!

• Options

<< <i>

<< <i>I talked to a rep on Friday concerning my unshipped order and she said it would ship[ no later than Friday. Well today is Sunday and still no order shipped from APMEX. If there is something that infuriates me is making promises to ship on a certain date and they do not. At the least i hope they can compensate with something. This is ridiculous >>

I'm in the same boat and had the same conversation. I can't figure it out because I was one of the first to order - I even ordered before I got the email from APMEX. I paid with CC. The only thing is that I did order other items which I have already received and I am a "gold status" customer.

My dad ordered in the second wave, first time customer, already got his and got what sounds like an "A" bomb.

The only thing I can think is that they are holding back their best sets for me due to my status, but that's probably only wishful thinking. I can't understand why it hasn't shipped yet. >>

Lets hope that they are shipping us some "D" boxes. Its not good practice to not ship on the promised date and on top have a customer service rep tell you it will ship no later than Friday. I didnt order any other items and I have the platinum status...really what gives. This really ticks me off, hopefully they will ship no later than Monday
  • Options

<< <i>Let's face it , they blew it and got caught. Now they say it was an experiment and are trying to cover their a$$ by now giving them out

randomly which they had no intention of doing originally . WHAT A JOKE ! Tommy is right they have created a mess for themselves but it will not

hurt them in the long run as we here on the board are very unimportant in their scheme of things and really do not create any wealth to them

being just small potatoes. The mint does not care so I say we move on and not deal with the people that did us wrong. >>

The AP`s should not have graded coins But it was JHCB that was calling it an experiment and they are the ones that really screwed everyone they did not send any DMPL`s out to anyone.
  • Options
  • Options
  • Options
    14,500 !

Sorry Boys, had to do it!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file