Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

1982 Wrestling All Stars Hulk Hogan on EBAY

Comments

• Options
    jeffcbayjeffcbay Posts: 8,948 ✭✭✭✭
  • Options
    MeteoriteGuyMeteoriteGuy Posts: 7,140 ✭✭
    It's all good JHS5120. I just don't like being accused of things I don't feel like I did...and while you might not have meant to accuse me....your reply was completely aimed at me. Nowhere did you use we, the forum or the like. All your comments were "you" which in reply to me...does mean me.
    Collecting PSA graded Steve Young, Marcus Allen, Bret Saberhagen and 1980s Topps Cards.
    Raw: Tony Gonzalez (low #'d cards, and especially 1/1's) and Steve Young.
  • Options
    JHS5120JHS5120 Posts: 1,968 ✭✭✭

<< <i>It's all good JHS5120. I just don't like being accused of things I don't feel like I did...and while you might not have meant to accuse me....your reply was completely aimed at me. Nowhere did you use we, the forum or the like. All your comments were "you" which in reply to me...does mean me. >>

Sorry, I am assuming that you are referring to:

<< <i>Just because someone gives you permission to attack him personally and evade his privacy should you? >>

It was meant to be general.

Hope there's no hard feelings,
    Jason
    My eBay Store =)

"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind." Dr. Seuss
  • Options
    WinPitcherWinPitcher Posts: 27,726 ✭✭✭
    Dpeck or any other wrestling card enthusiast (for that matter)

I have a set of wrestling cards on I believe thin stock, they are yellow and have Arabic lettering on them.

Have you ever heard of these?

They are stored away in a closet with probably 1000 of other items.

If I need to I will scan some.

Hopefully, you have seen them and know what I am talking about.

I believe they are from 79-82.

Maybe a tad earlier.

Thanks in advance.

Steve

Good for you.
  • Options
    NickMNickM Posts: 4,896 ✭✭✭
    Is there much collector interest in 1990s and early 2000s wrestling action figures and bobbleheads? I saw a Chris Jericho from 2001 (WWF logos) headliners-type figure in box (though the box isn't mint) for $5 recently and was curious as to whether that's worth grabbing to flip.

Nick
    Reap the whirlwind.

Need to buy something for the wife or girlfriend? Check out Vintage Designer Clothing.
  • Options
    BarfvaderBarfvader Posts: 2,859 ✭✭✭✭

<< <i>

<< <i>I found some WCW cards while looking thru some stuff. Is there any value? I found a really nice Sting, Flair, and Lex Luther. Anyone know about these??? >>

I bought a box of those at Kay-Bee Toys in 1993 for $1. >>

I bought a box of those at a dollar store around that same period of time. Full set and a couple partials out of one box.
  • Options

<< <i>Is there much collector interest in 1990s and early 2000s wrestling action figures and bobbleheads? I saw a Chris Jericho from 2001 (WWF logos) headliners-type figure in box (though the box isn't mint) for $5 recently and was curious as to whether that's worth grabbing to flip.

Nick >>

Not 1990's /2000's but
    Some Of These Do
  • Options
    Dpeck100Dpeck100 Posts: 10,910 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hogan is at $500!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Like I said a new price floor has been established!!!

Can't say I knew it would be $500 but I am in no way suprised!!!
  • Options

<< <i>Hogan is at $500!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Like I said a new price floor has been established!!!

Can't say I knew it would be $500 but I am in no way suprised!!! >>

Yeah it will be interesting to see where it ends.

Lots of other cards have popped up as well as buy-it-nows. Looks like people are testing the waters to see what they can get.
  • Options
    I am pumped I bought one of the Hogan Topps cards I sold a month ago for $30 and sold it today for $111. Nice!!
  • Options
    Dpeck

Did ya see my question?

Steve
    Good for you.
  • Options
    mcadamsmcadams Posts: 2,611 ✭✭✭

<< <i>I am pumped I bought one of the Hogan Topps cards I sold a month ago for $30 and sold it today for $111. Nice!! >>

I didn't think you were selling any of yours?
    Successful transactions with: thedutymon, tsalems1, davidpuddy, probstein123, lodibrewfan, gododgersfan, dialj, jwgators, copperjj, larryp, hookem, boopotts, crimsontider, rogermnj, swartz1, Counselor

Always buying Bobby Cox inserts. PM me.
  • Options

<< <i>

<< <i>I am pumped I bought one of the Hogan Topps cards I sold a month ago for $30 and sold it today for $111. Nice!! >>

I didn't think you were selling any of yours? >>

I was going to ask the same thing. I assume he will just ignore this post too.

Anyway, back to shilling...........I mean bidding.
  • Options
    I have told you a number of times I was selling a few 85 Topps Hogan cards.
  • Options
    Hogan 1982

Already at $500. Nice!
  • Options
    stownstown Posts: 11,321 ✭✭✭
    So basically my kid won't be able to go to college, but at least I'll have a set where the three most expensive cards are of a player I despise ~ CDsNuts
  • Options
    Thanks for telling us once again that the tall bald guy's card is over $500. It will be over $1000 when I get done bidding.
  • Options
    Hey Bill,

Have fun. I have seven including the big two!!! Be my guest and push it higher!

Thank you!
  • Options
    nam812nam812 Posts: 10,544 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Surely this thread can get to 500 posts before carol hits the lock or jettison button.
  • Options

<< <i>Surely this thread can get to 500 posts before carol hits the lock or jettison button. >>

I will do my part.
  • Options
    Collecting PSA graded Steve Young, Marcus Allen, Bret Saberhagen and 1980s Topps Cards.
    Raw: Tony Gonzalez (low #'d cards, and especially 1/1's) and Steve Young.
  • Options
    I'm just curious how DBag100 knows my name.
  • Options
    I'm curious if my freaking question will be answered by post 500 or the poof whichever comes first.

Steve
    Good for you.
  • Options
    I read the threads on here.
  • Options
    123Slider123Slider Posts: 851 ✭✭

<< <i>I'm just curious how DBag100 knows my name. >>

David Hasselhoff is to Europe as you are to Dbags.
    The best pitch to start a hitter off with is always strike one.
  • Options
    Hogan at $500 for the second time!!!

I know this is killing you but not to worry, this is going for $700+.
  • Options

<< <i>

<< <i>I'm just curious how DBag100 knows my name. >>

David Hasselhoff is to Europe as you are to Dbags. >>

I am the supreme ruler of the dbags.
  • Options
  • Options
    I heart Carol
  • Options

<< <i>Thanks for telling us once again that the tall bald guy's card is over $500. It will be over $1000 when I get done bidding. >>

LOL!!!
  • Options
  • Options
    118 to go
  • Options
    nightcrawlernightcrawler Posts: 5,110 ✭✭

<< <i>
    I am the supreme ruler of the dbags. >>

You couldn't carry Crimsontider's jock... cupcake. image

• Options
    TNP777TNP777 Posts: 5,711 ✭✭✭

<< <i>

<< <i>

You couldn't carry Crimsontider's jock... cupcake. image >>

Trent, I always had this feeling you were a little light in the shoes. Thanks for confirming that.

• Options

<< <i>

<< <i>

<< <i>

You couldn't carry Crimsontider's jock... cupcake. image >>

Trent, I always had this feeling you were a little light in the shoes. Thanks for confirming that.

image >>

I have no idea what you're talking about. image
  • Options

• Options
    mealewormmealeworm Posts: 1,266 ✭✭✭
    Is this really still going on? How is that snipe service working for you? just forget it.

1957 Topps 99% 7.40 GPA
    Hank Aaron Basic PSA 7-8(75%)
  • Options
    Anyone care to guess where the Hogan will finish. I am guessing $700+. I think the Flair will go for $250+
  • Options

<< <i>Anyone care to guess where the Hogan will finish. I am guessing $700+. I think the Flair will go for $250+ >>

Well I have a $1500 snipe on the Hogan.
    My eBay Store =)

"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind." Dr. Seuss
  • Options
    I couldn't believe the Hogan a few days ago went for $503 so with this one being in much better condition there is no telling how high it will go. This is a very well centered copy and looks to have strong corners as well. This could be a PSA 8.
  • Options

<< <i>I couldn't believe the Hogan a few days ago went for $503 so with this one being in much better condition there is no telling how high it will go. This is a very well centered copy and looks to have strong corners as well. This could be a PSA 8. >>

I just up'd my snipe to $1650
    My eBay Store =)

• Options

<< <i> This is a very well centered copy and looks to have strong corners as well. This could be a PSA 8. >>

If a very well centered copy with strong corners is an 8, is there such a thing as a 9 or a 10?
  • Options
    Yes I have an 8, and I have two 9's. I have four raw that I plan to get graded soon.
  • Options
    What are the differences between an 8 and a 9?
  • Options
    Not much. PSA and BGS are very tough on the corners and the way these were packaged they tend to have corner damage. I have a lot of PSA 8's that if I had scanned the cards and had you guys look you might say 9 or 10. My Flair PSA 10 is a flawless card. I was so thrilled when I got it becuase you can look at it say that is a perfect card. I have a Hogan that I can't tell how it is not a 10. It is an awesome card. The Andre I don't think there will ever be a 9 or 10 surface. I have 12 and they all have very modest problems.
  • Options
    Ric Flair 1985

Hogan 1985

These one's are taking off too. I bought the Hogan for $5 and $7 and the Flair for $3 and $6.

This is wild!
  • Options

<< <i>What are the differences between an 8 and a 9? >>

+1
  • Options
    jeffcbayjeffcbay Posts: 8,948 ✭✭✭✭
  • Options
    mcadamsmcadams Posts: 2,611 ✭✭✭

<< <i>Then why don't you buy this box from BBCE?

EDIT TO ADD: Steve's description is funny... lol >>

Different set. The individual card auction links above are '85 Wrestling All-Stars, which seem to get multiple bids and sell easily. Steve's box, on the other hand, is '85 WWF Topps. The Hogan from WWF Topps can be BIN'd for under $10. That set isn't nearly as popular.
    Successful transactions with: thedutymon, tsalems1, davidpuddy, probstein123, lodibrewfan, gododgersfan, dialj, jwgators, copperjj, larryp, hookem, boopotts, crimsontider, rogermnj, swartz1, Counselor

Always buying Bobby Cox inserts. PM me.
  • Options
    stownstown Posts: 11,321 ✭✭✭
    400!

So basically my kid won't be able to go to college, but at least I'll have a set where the three most expensive cards are of a player I despise ~ CDsNuts