Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

1982 Wrestling All Stars Hulk Hogan on EBAY

1171819202123»

Comments

• Options
    Dpeck100Dpeck100 Posts: 10,910 ✭✭✭✭✭

Nah there are a decent number of other collectors with some really great cards. We were early thankfully on a lot of material but the competition for good stuff is fearce at this point.

• Options
    mikelowell25mikelowell25 Posts: 1,252 ✭✭✭

Fear the Beard

• Options

@mikelowell25 said:
    Fear the Beard

This went over my head. What exactly does it mean?

• Options
    secretstashsecretstash Posts: 1,395 ✭✭✭✭

@Dpeck100 said:

@mikelowell25 said:
    Fear the Beard

This went over my head. What exactly does it mean?

I think Daniel Bryan says that now, but not sure if he was throwing that in there?

• Options

I have been wanting to take a picture of all of my Hogan's and ended up having two more than I realized!

• Options
    CakesCakes Posts: 3,507 ✭✭✭✭✭

Please inform me when you are done hoarding the HH cards so I can have a shot at winning one.....lol

Successful coin BST transactions with Gerard and segoja.

Successful card BST transactions with cbcnow, brogurt, gstarling, Bravesfan 007, and rajah 424.
  • Options

@Cakes said:
    Please inform me when you are done hoarding the HH cards so I can have a shot at winning one.....lol

Haha

It has actually been a decent amount of time since I purchased one. I last bought a three set lot off EBAY January 15th of last year. What a great gamble. I knew the Hogan and Flair looked good and got a very nice PSA 8 Hogan out of it and my first raw self sub of a Flair 9.

• Options
    CakesCakes Posts: 3,507 ✭✭✭✭✭

Dpeck, that's a nice score, congrats.

I am happy to know you aren't as active, I need to get a nice Andre and Hogan.

Successful coin BST transactions with Gerard and segoja.

Successful card BST transactions with cbcnow, brogurt, gstarling, Bravesfan 007, and rajah 424.
  • Options

@Cakes said:
    Dpeck, that's a nice score, congrats.

I am happy to know you aren't as active, I need to get a nice Andre and Hogan.

I have actually been a net seller of Wrestling All Stars over the past two years as I have helped out some autograph collectors with singles to get signed. I just have so many of the cards that it makes sense to use them as currency to purchase other cards instead of constantly dipping into my pocket. I sold a few graded cards too to help out my friend Greg with his sets. That said if I see cards show up that look like they might grade high I buy them so I am always looking.