Options

1982 Wrestling All Stars Hulk Hogan on EBAY

Comments

• Options
    otwcardsotwcards Posts: 5,291 ✭✭✭

<< <i>

<< <i>

<< <i>

<< <i>I am always amazed by those that post message board/Internet threats or state that someone would never say things they write in person.

Be careful what you wish for because sometimes the mouth writes checks the body isn't able to cover... >>

Not to scare off DouchePeck, but I tried to kick Scott's azz in Baltimore but he ran away like a sissy girl. I am a ninja. Just saying. >>

I didn't run away . . . You kept kicking my walker! >>

Your handicapped azz was parked in a normal folks spot. You got what you deserved. >>

I'm just glad you didn't break a nail on any of your toes. You rednecks really should try wearing shoes when you come up North...
  • Options

<< <i>You rednecks really should try wearing shoes when you come up North... >>

I am a coonazz and we get offended by degrading us to rednecks.
  • Options
    jeffcbayjeffcbay Posts: 8,948 ✭✭✭✭

<< <i>

<< <i>You rednecks really should try wearing shoes when you come up North... >>

I am a coonazz and we get offended by degrading us to rednecks. >>

Coonazz

I had to look that one up!
  • Options
    Dpeck100Dpeck100 Posts: 10,910 ✭✭✭✭✭
    In plain English that means a tool.

Jeff you are just what we call haters. I suggest you hit a weight loss program and do some serious cardio before you talk smack. In real life you would run.
  • Options
  • Options

<< <i>In real life you would run. >>

Internet tough guy
  • Options
    Very funny Rabbit Hunter,

We have a guy who hunts rabbits and a guy who hunts donoughts. Look you are fulling your selves if you really think otherwise. This is one argument you will lose.
  • Options

<< <i>
    Look you are fulling your selves. >>

Someone transalate again. I have no idea what this prestigious Florida financial grad is telling me.
  • Options

<< <i>You guys can call me any name you want. >>

I'm going to call you... Gerald.
  • Options
    Sometimes, you just wish you could reach through the screen . . .

• Options
    I know OT,

It would be awesome. Becuase a guy like me could post here. Instead I have guys with 25% body fat and rabbits on their wall giving me a hard time.
  • Options

<< <i>I know OT,

It would be awesome. Becuase a guy like me could post here. Instead I have guys with 25% body fat and rabbits on their wall giving me a hard time. >>

Actually Dbag, you are the one getting slapped.
  • Options

<< <i>I know OT,

It would be awesome. Becuase a guy like me could post here. Instead I have guys with 25% body fat and rabbits on their wall giving me a hard time. >>

I have deer on my wall not rabbits. I do however have an 11 pound black bass and a stuffed bobcat.
  • Options
    Sorry loser only in your internet dream world. See ya guys I am done. My work here is done.
  • Options

<< <i>I know OT,

DBOTY easilly
  • Options
  • Options
    MeteoriteGuyMeteoriteGuy Posts: 7,140 ✭✭
    He has also requested being called cheerleader three times now I think....hmm.
    Collecting PSA graded Steve Young, Marcus Allen, Bret Saberhagen and 1980s Topps Cards.
    Raw: Tony Gonzalez (low #'d cards, and especially 1/1's) and Steve Young.
  • Options
    I'm starting to think all the pics he posted were of his brother and the guy actually buying the cards is his brother.
  • Options
    WinPitcherWinPitcher Posts: 27,726 ✭✭✭
    He keeps it on the down low.

Steve

Good for you.
  • Options
  • Options
    BunchOBullBunchOBull Posts: 6,188 ✭✭✭
    Hand me the glitter, this is getting fabulous.
    Collector of most things Frank Thomas. www.BigHurtHOF.com
  • Options
    I hate it when sarcasm flies over the head of the intended target.

Sometimes, I guess you have to use a sledgehammer to swat a gnat . . .
  • Options
    WinPitcherWinPitcher Posts: 27,726 ✭✭✭
    I wish you read my PM last night.

Steve
    Good for you.
  • Options

<< <i>Of course, you could have a classic case of Napoleon Syndrome. >>

Actually Napoleon was 5'9" which was an inch above the average height for a male during his lifetime. The Napoleon Syndrome is a myth.
  • Options
  • Options

<< <i>

<< <i>

Actually Napoleon was 5'9" which was an inch above the average height for a male during his lifetime. The Napoleon Syndrome is a myth. >>

Wiki doesn't lie!! lol >>

Not intentionally but Wiki, unlike DBag, is wrong sometimes.
  • Options
    pdub1819pdub1819 Posts: 1,986 ✭✭✭✭

<< <i>

<< <i>

Actually Napoleon was 5'9" which was an inch above the average height for a male during his lifetime. The Napoleon Syndrome is a myth. >>

Wiki doesn't lie!! lol >>

As a history teacher, I can back up Bill and say Napoleon was considered average height for the time period (I don't know his exact height off the top of my head though).
  • Options
  • Options
    nightcrawlernightcrawler Posts: 5,110 ✭✭

I'll take you all out back and give you free smacks right now. image
  • Options
  • Options
    MeteoriteGuyMeteoriteGuy Posts: 7,140 ✭✭
    Hmmm, Smacks....the old kind before they new and improved a few times.
    Collecting PSA graded Steve Young, Marcus Allen, Bret Saberhagen and 1980s Topps Cards.
    Raw: Tony Gonzalez (low #'d cards, and especially 1/1's) and Steve Young.
  • Options
    billwaltonsbeardbillwaltonsbeard Posts: 3,748 ✭✭✭✭

<< <i>Sorry loser only in your internet dream world. See ya guys I am done. My work here is done. >>

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
  • Options

<< <i>

<< <i>I'll take you all out back and give you free smacks right now. image >>

I'll meet you out back! image >>

5"10" 145lbs... I'll come across the alley like a spider monkey. image
  • Options
    I thought you were bringing cereal... lol
  • Options

I haven't seen Smacks on the shelf for a long time now, they were good back then though. Sounds like they went the way of Captain Crunch, lol.
  • Options

Well if Gerald's done for the night, so am I.
  • Options
    nam812nam812 Posts: 10,553 ✭✭✭✭✭
    If Dpecker doesn't post in this thread again I will make you all VERY sorry.
  • Options
    mealewormmealeworm Posts: 1,266 ✭✭✭
    "fulling" equals fooling. Wow I guess if you cant spell or work the English language sniping is out of the question.

This is a flat out train wreck and Dpeck has no idea.

And for the person who thinks people were attacking him because he collects wrestling cards you need to go back and read this again.

1957 Topps 99% 7.40 GPA
    Hank Aaron Basic PSA 7-8(75%)
  • Options
    I don't think he's weird for collecting wrestling cards at all. I have a friend who has EVERY wrestling pay-per-view on VHS tape dating back to Wrestlemania 1... THAT guy is weird.
  • Options
    HallcoHallco Posts: 3,628 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>I don't think he's weird for collecting wrestling cards at all. I have a friend who has EVERY wrestling pay-per-view on VHS tape dating back to Wrestlemania 1... THAT guy is weird. >>

image Be nice!
  • Options

<< <i>

<< <i>I don't think he's weird for collecting wrestling cards at all. I have a friend who has EVERY wrestling pay-per-view on VHS tape dating back to Wrestlemania 1... THAT guy is weird. >>

image Be nice! >>

Of course, that same friend still pulls his pants down to his ankles when he pees... in public restrooms... he's 38.
  • Options
    stownstown Posts: 11,321 ✭✭✭

<< <i>

I'll meet you out back! image

image >>

That stuff is terrible for you, loaded with sugar and preservatives.

In order to maintain a healthy diet and lifestyle, you should eat Total instead. I like to take a handful of blueberries and strawberries (finely diced), about 1.5 cups of skim milk, and you have a well balanced breakfast. I'll change it up but putting a little granola and a banana in there, with a dash of cinnamon.

Then I can treat myself with a scoop or two of ice cream later in the day and not feel guilty about it.

So basically my kid won't be able to go to college, but at least I'll have a set where the three most expensive cards are of a player I despise ~ CDsNuts
  • Options
    I prefer a large bowl of Cinnamon Life in the morning. It never fails, about an hour later I'm ready for my healthy morning dump! image
  • Options
    saucywombatsaucywombat Posts: 1,221 ✭✭✭

<< <i>

I'll meet you out back! image

image >>

A national product whose grand prize was a whopping $260? I wonder who the lucky kid was? I want CNN to find him and follow up on this life changing stuff.

Plus who is the market genius who wanted to associate green slimy frogs with yummy sugary breakfast cereal? At least change his color.
    Always looking for 1993-1999 Baseball Finest Refractors and1994 Football Finest Refractors.
    saucywombat@hotmail.com
  • Options

<< <i>I prefer a large bowl of Cinnamon Life in the morning. It never fails, about an hour later I'm ready for my healthy morning dump! image >>

That is not the Cinnamon Life working for you, it is the 12 cheeseburgers you had the night before.
  • Options
    saucywombatsaucywombat Posts: 1,221 ✭✭✭
    ...and wouldn't "Dig 'em" be a better name for a gopher?
    Always looking for 1993-1999 Baseball Finest Refractors and1994 Football Finest Refractors.
    saucywombat@hotmail.com
  • Options
  • Options
    900!! image