Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

Thanks to John Nanney's Discovery, 2008 ASE's with 2007 reverse going through the roof

Comments

• Options
    trozautrozau Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭
    +1
    trozau (troy ounce gold)
  • Options
    OPAOPA Posts: 17,110 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>I would not sell my 08 rev 07 PCGS first strike ms70 for $5000 at this point. There are only 167 of them right now >>

You don't have to worry, nobody at this stage would pay you $5k for one. The last PCGS FS sold for little over $2550, and none have sold since. True, there may be only 168 now, but they are going up in count weekly.
    "Bongo drive 1984 Lincoln that looks like old coin dug from ground."
  • Options
    jessewvujessewvu Posts: 5,065 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>Just a hypothetical question and to keep the topic on topic and ongoing...I don't have one so lets set that record straight. If anybody here offered to buy one of your PCGS MS70 FS ASE 08/07 reverse for 2k will you be selling or not?image >>

Um, no. I saw the prices of these going up at a crazy rate and I almost purchased one for $4,500 but just couldn't do it. That was at the extremes of my price range that I could possibly afford and just couldn't justify it. However, I had some raw coins I got from the mint directly and I offered a board member to trade 9 raw 08/07 for a PCGS MS70 FS when the raw coins were going for about $550 but they did not accept.

I ended up buying one for $2,300 about three weeks ago and think it was a fair price at the time. It's going into the SDB for long term storage. All I have to do now is vacuum pack it with some other coins to keep the nasties out of the slab.

I ended up sending in some raw 08/07 coins with some regular 08/08’s and got two MS70’s. I decided not to sell those and keep them in the long term plan for now.
  • Options
    pitbosspitboss Posts: 8,643 ✭✭✭
    In the last month they have only gone up 3 or 4 coins . I don't care what they are going for now, that will change drastically in a couple of years time!
  • Options
    However, I had some raw coins I got from the mint directly and I offered a board member to trade 9 raw 08/07 for a PCGS MS70 FS when the raw coins were going for about $550 but they did not accept.

That guy is going to be kicking himself, could've turned quite a profit. Imagine his PCGS MS70 FS cost him , assuming he had sent it in for

grading, about $75. Could've sold all nine raw on the bay for about $400-450 each; or in the $3500 range....

must be nice to have money. I can't even afford to buy one raw one at the current prices. I predict that these prices will come down

relatively soon, just look at what's going on with the 2006w ase sets. They were the HOT 20th anniversary labels that everyone was

paying a premium for....including me. Now, they are going for about 20% less than a year ago.....

There will be another hot ticket next year....just an opinion, haven't been collecting very long, but long enough to see patterns emerging.

The pioneers called it Gold Fever, this mad scramble to possess this coin will not in the long run "pan" out.....45,000 is a large number to

try support its current values. again imho.....image here's to you, the rich and the wise!
    ....and in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make....

The Beatles
  • Options
    hrlaserhrlaser Posts: 1,133 ✭✭

<< <i>And a LIMO and a room too, compted of course...image >>

oh.. live it up.. ask him to comp you "Full RFB".. just put a hundred grand on deposit at the cage, plunk yourself down at a blackjack table and play two or three spots at a time with black chips.. and i'm sure there'll be no problem with that request image ..

Harv
    "I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, I won't be laid a hand on.. I don't do these things to other people.. I require the same of them.."
    - John Wayne, "The Shootist" (1976.. his final film)..
  • Options

<< <i>However, I had some raw coins I got from the mint directly and I offered a board member to trade 9 raw 08/07 for a PCGS MS70 FS when the raw coins were going for about $550 but they did not accept.

That guy is going to be kicking himself, could've turned quite a profit. Imagine his PCGS MS70 FS cost him , assuming he had sent it in for

grading, about $75. Could've sold all nine raw on the bay for about $400-450 each; or in the $3500 range....

must be nice to have money. I can't even afford to buy one raw one at the current prices. I predict that these prices will come down

relatively soon, just look at what's going on with the 2006w ase sets. They were the HOT 20th anniversary labels that everyone was

paying a premium for....including me. Now, they are going for about 20% less than a year ago.....

There will be another hot ticket next year....just an opinion, haven't been collecting very long, but long enough to see patterns emerging.

The pioneers called it Gold Fever, this mad scramble to possess this coin will not in the long run "pan" out.....45,000 is a large number to

try support its current values. again imho.....image here's to you, the rich and the wise! >>

apples and oranges dude....

`06 anniv sets had mintage of 250,000 and `08 rev `07 is 47,000 or less. image
    my ebay items BST transactions/swaps/giveaways with: Tiny, raycyca,mrpaseo, Dollar2007,Whatafind, Boom, packers88, DBSTrader2, 19Lyds, Mar327, pontiacinf, ElmerFusterpuck.
  • Options
    It was just an opinion....how many of the 250,000 got the revered 20th anniversary designation? It seems like the numbers should be

pretty much the same.....but don't misunderstand, I hope you're right. I've just lost so much money going after the fad coin at the peak

of its value and watching them slowly sink into the sunset....

The Beatles
  • Options

<< <i>It was just an opinion....how many of the 250,000 got the revered 20th anniversary designation? It seems like the numbers should be

pretty much the same.....but don't misunderstand, I hope you're right. I've just lost so much money going after the fad coin at the peak

of its value and watching them slowly sink into the sunset.... >>

the `06s are either slabbed or in original mint packaging so virtually all 250,000 have the 20th anniv. designation.

don`t buy at the highs, buy when they are lowimage
    my ebay items BST transactions/swaps/giveaways with: Tiny, raycyca,mrpaseo, Dollar2007,Whatafind, Boom, packers88, DBSTrader2, 19Lyds, Mar327, pontiacinf, ElmerFusterpuck.
  • Options
    Coin FinderCoin Finder Posts: 7,022 ✭✭✭✭✭
    link

Did someone say these were worth more than $5,000, here is a bargin!
  • Options
    If you think 46,318 is a lot of coins and not worth the money, then don't buy any. Simple as that.

They can in no way be compared to a set with 250,000 mintage.

The silver eagles have a tremendous amount of collectors and there will be a big shortfall in availability of these coins as compared to

the anniversary set.

• Options
    only time will tell.....by the way, in my previous analogy of value regarding these coins versus "slabbed and labeled 20th anniversary" 2006w

silver eagles, I was trying to draw a link to the numbers of each being similar. I realize that the 2006 series had a total of 250,000 which

makes them all technically 20th anniversary coins. As you all know, the premium pricing for that series was on the "slabbed and labeled"

coins. Raw coins don't carry much of a premium, and the 69's "brown" label NGC's or the "blue label" PCGS's versus the "anniversary

designated labels" are virtually worthless now. Only the 70's of both TPG "regular series" labels hold much of a premium, while the

anniversary labeled ones, even though slipping in value, are commanding the best prices. So, once again, how many of the "anniversary

slabbed and labeled coins are out there compared to the 45-47,000 of these "error" eagles? That's the comparison I'm trying to draw.

I've been watching these auctions on the bay for a few weeks now, and these coins seem to have peaked in price, even dropping a bit.

If I do buy, it will be as a recent poster sarcastically put it, "when the prices are low" image Again, please take no offense to what I'm saying

it's just my opinion. Just adding to the dialogue. Does anyone know how many of the 250,000 2006 eagles were slabbed with the special

20th anniversary labels between the two major grading companies? Just curious if my comparison holds any water at all...thanks for the

feedback....image

The Beatles
  • Options
    You are forgetting one thing. The proof and reverse proof are not part of a collection as is the uncirculated coin which has an additional amount of 200,000 plus mintage giving it almost 500,000 total mintage. The proof coins are a dime a dozen as many more were made. The reverse proof is another story entirely.

Basically what I am saying is the anniversary sets are a completely different animal which a collector does not need to collect a set of uncirculated eagles whereas the 08/07 will be an essential part of that collection and with such a small mintage of them the prices will soar.
  • Options
    AkbeezAkbeez Posts: 2,690 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Seems like we had these discussions re 06 Anniv SAE comparisons about 2000 posts ago...

The "peak" in these varieties occurred 2 months ago. Prices have dropped, stabilized, and started to move upward again.

From the beginning.
    Refs: MCM,Fivecents,Julio,Robman,Endzone,Coiny,Agentjim007,Musky1011,holeinone1972,Tdec1000,Type2,bumanchu, Metalsman,Wondercoin,Pitboss,Tomohawk,carew4me,segoja,thebigeng,jlc_coin,mbogoman,sportsmod,dragon,tychojoe,Schmitz7,claychaser,and many OTHERS
  • Options
    08HALA2008HALA20 Posts: 3,066 ✭✭✭

<< <i>Seems like we had these discussions re 06 Anniv SAE comparisons about 2000 posts ago...

The "peak" in these varieties occurred 2 months ago. Prices have dropped, stabilized, and started to move upward again.

From the beginning. >>

Sounds right to me.

With a search of "2008 reverse 2007" yields only 56 auctions. down from a high of 150-200 previously

Joe
  • Options
    KonaheadKonahead Posts: 1,476 ✭✭✭

<< <i>only time will tell.....by the way, in my previous analogy of value regarding these coins versus "slabbed and labeled 20th anniversary" 2006w

silver eagles, I was trying to draw a link to the numbers of each being similar. I realize that the 2006 series had a total of 250,000 which

makes them all technically 20th anniversary coins. As you all know, the premium pricing for that series was on the "slabbed and labeled"

coins. Raw coins don't carry much of a premium, and the 69's "brown" label NGC's or the "blue label" PCGS's versus the "anniversary

designated labels" are virtually worthless now. Only the 70's of both TPG "regular series" labels hold much of a premium, while the

anniversary labeled ones, even though slipping in value, are commanding the best prices. So, once again, how many of the "anniversary

slabbed and labeled coins are out there compared to the 45-47,000 of these "error" eagles? That's the comparison I'm trying to draw.

I've been watching these auctions on the bay for a few weeks now, and these coins seem to have peaked in price, even dropping a bit.

If I do buy, it will be as a recent poster sarcastically put it, "when the prices are low" image Again, please take no offense to what I'm saying

it's just my opinion. Just adding to the dialogue. Does anyone know how many of the 250,000 2006 eagles were slabbed with the special

20th anniversary labels between the two major grading companies? Just curious if my comparison holds any water at all...thanks for the

feedback....image >>

For NGC alone there are 40,950 RP and 37,677 MS for the 20th anniversary. PCGS should have about the same not to mention anacs and others. And as others have said this is not a fair or meaningful comparison. IMHO these prices will hold or go up over the long term.
    PEACE! This is the first day of the rest of your life.

Fred, Las Vegas, NV
  • Options

<< <i>So, once again, how many of the "anniversary slabbed and labeled coins are out there compared to the 45-47,000 of these "error" eagles? >>

2006 W S$1 EAGLE 20TH ANNIVERSARY MS 37677 NGC POP

Add the PCGS numbers and I doubt you will get to 60k

Edited to add: OK...so I don't type too fast!!!! Sorry for the repeat data
  • Options
    lope208lope208 Posts: 1,960
    "I've been watching these auctions on the bay for a few weeks now, and these coins seem to have peaked in price, even dropping a bit."

No disrespect, but most that are still posting to this thread have been watching these since John Nanney's discovery in April. I think everyone here
    will tell you just looking at a few weeks of prices means very little.
    Successful BST transactions:
    commoncents123, JrGMan2004, Coll3ctor (2), Dabigkahuna, BAJJERFAN, Boom, GRANDAM, newsman, cohodk, kklambo, seateddime, ajia, mirabela, Weather11am, keepdachange, gsa1fan, cone10
    -------------------------
  • Options
    I'll let the charts speak for themselves. These are the results when searching eBay for "2008 reverse 2007" only.

Two month chart

Two week chart

• Options
    bestdaybestday Posts: 4,236 ✭✭✭✭

<< <i>In the last month they have only gone up 3 or 4 coins . I don't care what they are going for now, that will change drastically in a couple of years time! >>

Look at what hapened to the price of 2006 Anniv Silver Reverse Prf PCGS 70 1st strike .....let that be a guide
  • Options
    Apples to oranges again.I wish people would stop comparing the 08/07 reverses to the anniversary set coins.
  • Options

<< <i>Apples to oranges again.I wish people would stop comparing the 08/07 reverses to the anniversary set coins. >>

no ...just compare the price action on the PCGS 70 1st FS 2006 Bufffalo gold ..top came in early at 6100..now you can get it for 2200
  • Options

<< <i>

<< <i>Apples to oranges again.I wish people would stop comparing the 08/07 reverses to the anniversary set coins. >>

>no ...just compare the price action on the PCGS 70 1st FS 2006 Bufffalo gold ..top came in early at 6100..now you can get it for 2200 >>

<

More apples to oranges.Now your comparing it to gold where the collector base is so much smaller.
  • Options
    YaHaYaHa Posts: 4,220
    This thread continues to be image
  • Options
    "I've been watching these auctions on the bay for a few weeks now, and these coins seem to have peaked in price, even dropping a bit."

Soooooo :

Ebay
  • Options

<< <i>

<< <i>

>no ...just compare the price action on the PCGS 70 1st FS 2006 Bufffalo gold ..top came in early at 6100..now you can get it for 2200 >>

<

More apples to oranges.Now your comparing it to gold where the collector base is so much smaller. >>

watch out ..those apples and oranges can turn into juice..all left is the rindsimage
  • Options
    I just don't understand people. They make some strange comparisons. There are a lot of coins that have taken a dip this summer and its not because they are unpopular. It's just because of the economy. The first of the year or even before the market will turn. It's just sour grapes. There will always be people who do not like one thing or another.
  • Options
    pakasmompakasmom Posts: 1,920
    I'm not suggesting that the sky is falling... but I just saw my first raw '07 reverse sell below $400. Sold for $395.
  • Options
    You should have bought it if you could afford it. I have all I can afford at the present time. If I had more money I would purchase more at these prices.
  • Options
    CasmanCasman Posts: 3,935 ✭✭

<< <i>I'm not suggesting that the sky is falling... but I just saw my first raw '07 reverse sell below $400. Sold for $395. >>

You left out the fact seller is a (0), sending flat rate $5 bucks with no insurance, an Ebayer for all of 12 days..image,
  • Options
    Today I watched an ebay auction close ...it was a PCGS ms69 that closed for $371....

I'm watching an ms70 NGC that's a buy it now for $800 and free shipping....sitting there for almost two days now...no action

Also watching an ms70 NGC early release buy it now that's just sitting there for three days now for $900.

The last NGC ms70 early release I saw end in a true auction closed as $822...

I see PCGS first strike 70's that people want moon money for....

This is not "sour grapes" or apples and oranges....this is the trend that happens every year with the new hot coin, albeit this one is

"different" once the dust settles, it will be people (like me in the past) that buy late in the game for high prices that usually lose.

I'm happy for the "ground floor opportunists" but I won't be buying into this craze this late in the game...again, just my humble opinion

please take no offense.image let's hoist another one to the rich and the wise image bye the bye...the PCGS ms69 that went for $371

was sold by a solid seller with a feedback record of 99.9% and over a thousand feedbacks plus he accepted Paypal, $2000 buyer protection

in other words, no negative influence that would affect his auction.....I was shocked myself at the final price image

The Beatles
  • Options

<< <i>Today I watched an ebay auction close ...it was a PCGS ms69 that closed for $371....

I'm watching an ms70 NGC that's a buy it now for $800 and free shipping....sitting there for almost two days now...no action

Also watching an ms70 NGC early release buy it now that's just sitting there for three days now for $900.

The last NGC ms70 early release I saw end in a true auction closed as $822...

I see PCGS first strike 70's that people want moon money for....

This is not "sour grapes" or apples and oranges....this is the trend that happens every year with the new hot coin, albeit this one is

"different" once the dust settles, it will be people (like me in the past) that buy late in the game for high prices that usually lose.

I'm happy for the "ground floor opportunists" but I won't be buying into this craze this late in the game...again, just my humble opinion

please take no offense.image let's hoist another one to the rich and the wise image bye the bye...the PCGS ms69 that went for $371

was sold by a solid seller with a feedback record of 99.9% and over a thousand feedbacks plus he accepted Paypal, $2000 buyer protection

in other words, no negative influence that would affect his auction.....I was shocked myself at the final price image >>

Wow, you seem to be really trying to paint a negative picture of this coin. You seem to see one thing, yet I seem to be seeing something totally different. I've seen NGC MS 70's (both ER and not ER) go from the $600's to as high as $1000 in the past few weeks. I've seen this coin (raw) hold steady at about $450 for over a month now. I've seen this coin get included in the Grey Sheet, PCGS and NGC Registry...I've seen it get mentioned in Coin World, and NN (I believe). I've seen some major retailers sell it for $500-$900(for MS 70's). I'm almost certain that it'll be included in the Red Book next year (it's been confirmed by some major and serious sources). The mintage of this coin has been proven to be about 1000 less than what was previously assumed. And there might even be triple strike error variety (I'm not exactly 100% sure though).

There's no large masses of people trying to get rid of this coin because they think it's going to come crashing down. Instead, you've got a whole lot of people holding on, unwilling to sell at this current price. You've got a whole lot of people willing to wait and see as to what's going to happen next with this coin. I don't know about you, but to me, all these things mean something. I don't think that anyone (not even the worst of the critics) thinks that this is going to be an insignificant coin. Just MHO.
  • Options

<< <i>Today I watched an ebay auction close ...it was a PCGS ms69 that closed for $371....

>>

You have a link? I searched about every keyword that is applicable to PCGS MS69 reverse of 2007.
  • Options

<< <i>Today I watched an ebay auction close ...it was a PCGS ms69 that closed for $371.... >>

Darn it! I missed another one...did you win this auction? image
  • Options
    I don't believe that auction exists....
  • Options
    Unfortunately, the auction ended and I didn't save the item number. But it ended today around 1-2 pm pacific time. Maybe someone

else was watching the same auction or perhaps even made the purchase that can verify. image edited to add: believe what you want,

I have nothing else to add to this particular dialogue.....I have my opinions based on facts, and you have yours based on emotions image

cheers image

The Beatles
  • Options

<< <i>Unfortunately, the auction ended and I didn't save the item number. But it ended today around 1-2 pm pacific time. Maybe someone

else was watching the same auction or perhaps even made the purchase that can verify. image >>

Bull(cough) I am about two steps away from calling you crazy. I searched every keyword, to include (seperatly and together) PCGS MS69 Reverse 2007 2008 07 08 MS 69 and combinations of all of them, not a single auction ending anywhere near that price. image I am like Perry Mason up in here!
  • Options
    CasmanCasman Posts: 3,935 ✭✭
    Well I didn't see that one but for the past week ain't been a good idea to sell a pcgs ms 69...If you hadn't noticed, there has been a lowballer with 10 listed featured for 524 free shipping...Still 9 available...image I'm no longer buying, sold about 100, holding my last 20...
  • Options

<< <i>...and you have yours based on emotions >>

There is reflective and reflexive communication. I don't think anyone here is being emotional, we are reflecting on your statements and providing our sides, not giving knee jerk reactions. There were no 08/07 auctions that ended today, or yesterday, or the day/week before that ending under $400. The auction might have existed and may have been pulled because it was fraud, but I don't think you can count that one (assuming it existed, which it most likely did not), do you?

I say good day sir! Chill out brother, this is an internet forum...
  • Options
    pakasmompakasmom Posts: 1,920
    I think the reason the raw ones have been doing as well as they have is because of the chance of them being a 70... Any one buying a 69 already knows what the grading company thinks.
    It's probably been asked and answered, but I can't find it. Would someone mind repeating for me how a "first strike" is determined?
  • Options
    I almost forgot, I have some ocean front property in Arizona, if you buy that, I'll throw the Golden Gate in free.
  • Options
    Jessewvu....let me know how to search out closed auctions on Ebay and I will hunt for it myself and post it here for your edification.

I have no reason to lie about this, I have no desire to hurt anyone's feelings about this coin...I thought this was a general discussion

forum where varying opinions would be welcome and might even add some balance to the "fever" this coin has generated. I just asked

a simple question, stated an opinion about where I think the "value" of the coin might end up going...that's all. I'm glad I got some

feedback, even if it's contrary to my beliefs...that's called a dialogue... but calling someone a liar or crazy is juvenile at best. Let me know

how to search out closed auctions on Ebay and I guarantee I will find it and post it....cheers image

The Beatles
  • Options
    luckyman turn on your PM function and i will let you know how to search completed auctions at the bay.image Anyway here it goes...Go to Ebay...enter 2008 REVERSE 2007 on the Search . This will bring you to the active auctions page with the items relating to the above query which is the ASE 08/07 reverse. Check out the left hand side of this ebay page. You will see "Search Options" and go down some more you will see "Show Only"...under this subheading theres a 5th box called "Completed Listings"(click on this box) then go down some more you will see the "Show Items " tab. Click on this and you will see all the completed listings. image
  • Options

<< <i>Jessewvu....let me know how to search out closed auctions on Ebay and I will hunt for it myself and post it here for your edification.

I have no reason to lie about this, I have no desire to hurt anyone's feelings about this coin...I thought this was a general discussion

forum where varying opinions would be welcome and might even add some balance to the "fever" this coin has generated. I just asked

a simple question, stated an opinion about where I think the "value" of the coin might end up going...that's all. I'm glad I got some

feedback, even if it's contrary to my beliefs...that's called a dialogue... but calling someone a liar or crazy is juvenile at best. Let me know

how to search out closed auctions on Ebay and I guarantee I will find it and post it....cheers image >>

- on virtually ANY eBay page is a search box
    - type in search keywords
    - hit [return] key
    - next page, you get current items
    - look over on the left
    - scroll down
    - click completed items
    - on resulting page, you get the same search for the same keywords for closed / ended items that match those keywords
    - if an auction was yanked by eBay for some reason, instead you'll get a page that says item #230420398023 whatever is an invalid item or the seller was drawn and quartered or something similarly disgusting..

or.. look at your Web browser's history.. what Browser are you using?.. I don't know of any modern Browsers that don't keep a history of every page they've visited on every Web site you've sent them to.. unless you have it set not to save Browsing history at all..

click on history, and unless you have the Browser set to not save any history at all, it'll be in the history listing for today under an eBay link.. i hold my nose and use IE in Vista and have it set to hold 100 days' worth of Browsing history.. and it's searchable..

Harv
    "I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, I won't be laid a hand on.. I don't do these things to other people.. I require the same of them.."
  • Options
    Edited to add:

Link

• Options
    BochimanBochiman Posts: 25,322 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>...I thought this was a general discussion forum where varying opinions would be welcome and might even add some balance to the "fever" this coin has generated. I just asked a simple question, stated an opinion about where I think the "value" of the coin might end up going...that's all. >>

Regrettably, your assumption, on these forums where people like to bully others and pump certain coins, is off......
    If you go against the pack mentality, you WILL be eaten alive.

Be carefl out there.

(btw...I like the "variety" but don't think it is all that cool that I need to pump it daily. I also like the WI extra leaves but don't pump those either...and I have a couple of those....I just like COLLECTING and letting others collect what they want and enjoy....of course, when $$$$$$ gets into the picture, it seems many on the board will grab the pitchforks and torches against anyone not with the same POV)

I've been told I tolerate fools poorly...that may explain things if I have a problem with you. Current ebay items - Nothing at the moment

• Options
    Thanks Hrlaser....I'm on it....check back later....now I'm on a mission

The Beatles
  • Options

<< <i>Edited to add:

Link >>

rats.. i found it but by the time i came back here to give you the link for the $371 PCGS MS69 you Edited your posting and took the "free 100 pounds of Gold if you can find it" offer away.. oh well..

by the way, i didn' find it with "2008 rev* 2007 PCGS" so i tried "2008 rev *07 PCGS" and there it was..

his actual auction title was:

"2008 w/rev of 07 silver eagle PCGS MS-69"

which is probably why he got $371.00 for it..

he's listed another one, closes in a week, exact same title..

Harv
  • Options
    2008 w/rev of 07 silver eagle PCGS MS-69 Item number: 120288203282

Bidding has ended for this item

Sell an item like this or buy a similar item below.

This item has been added to My eBay for Guests.
    As a guest, you can:
    Track up to 10 items on this computer in My eBay
    Receive an email reminder for this item a few hours before it ends

View larger picture

Winning bid: US $371.68

Get 15% back - new eBay MasterCard Apply

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ended: Aug-03-08 14:02:33 PDT
    Shipping costs: US $5.00
    US Postal Service First Class Mail®
    Service to United States
    Ships to: Worldwide
    Item location: ronceverte, WV, United States
    History: 12 bids
    Winning bidder: ssmangifera( 699)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You can also: Email to a friend

Listing and payment details: HideShow
    Starting time: Jul-27-08 14:02:33 PDT
    Starting bid: US $0.99
    Payment methods: PayPal
    See details

Here it is....I don't know how to get the actual link on this board, but if you do go ahead and post it. Thanks.

Jessewvu....was that a 2008w eagle with the reverse 2007 you were offering me? Just kidding....

cheers ... and no hard feelings ....

imageimageimage

The Beatles
  • Options
    luckyman, that one for $371 was what i was talking about in my previous post when i said to buy low. even better if you got them from the mint for $26 bucks.image same thing applied to the `06 anniv. sets. image

edited to add: `06 anniv sets were $100

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file