Home U.S. Coin Forum

***Official Bald Eagle Order Thread!! Post your order#'s****Updated Pops Report **Great Pics Posted*

Comments

• CasmanCasman Posts: 3,935 ✭✭
    I think they really screwed up this one, first they pull down the website on the day these go on sale and now they screw up the shipping...This order was only for 1-3 piece proof set. I called once last Wednesday night, they released the hold and it has made it to MI, but delivering Monday...

Ship date
    Feb 1, 2008
    Estimated delivery
    Feb 4, 2008 by 10:30 AM

Reference
    278074**

Destination
    GROSSE POINTE FARMS, MI

Service type
    Priority Overnight - Direct Signature Required

Weight
    1.0 lbs.
    Status
    At dest sort facility
    Date/Time

Activity

Details
    Feb 2, 2008 6:02 AM
    At dest sort facility

ROMULUS, MI
    4:22 AM

Departed FedEx location

MEMPHIS, TN 12:20 AM

Left origin

MEMPHIS, TN

Arrived at FedEx location

MEMPHIS, TN

Feb 1, 2008 8:19 PM

Arrived at FedEx location

MEMPHIS, TN

Package data transmitted to FedEx
    Order Status: Your order request has been shipped.

Billed to:
    MR CRIS

Shipped to:
    MR CRIS

Shipping Method:
    EXPEDITED

Tracking Number(s):
    953211162*** FEDERAL EXPRESS

Product Name Quantity Price
    (each) Total Item Status Cancel

2008 BALD EAGLE 3-COIN PRF SET 1 $369.95 $369.95 1 unit shipped on 02/02/2008

• Just checked my status on the usmint site and my 3 coin set shipped yesterday! Can't wait to see it....love those pics previously posted.

Felt like it was going to take forever....luckily someone posted the "how-to-get-it-released" tip and as soon as I called and verified basic

information, they released the hold on it. Happy days are here again imageimage
    ....and in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make....

The Beatles
  • Ok, I got the inside scoop after calling again last night...Customer service rep explicity said that my coins were still on "hold" status, as they were verifying that their condition is PR70. only the best for a customer such as myself, and once they have verified the pr70 status, they would fedex them to me. needless to say I was floored!!!!!imageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimage

Just kidding.........same customer service rep answered, told me "you know, i think I just verified your address 1/2 an hour ago, and your credit card number, and yes, sir, you are still on dollar hold...and no sir, there is nothing I can do, sir....and yes sir, you can see your status online, sir, no need to cal 2x a night, sir, it is Friday, after all sir; maybe you should go watch Matlock or something sir....."....image

• << <i>Ok, I got the inside scoop after calling again last night...Customer service rep explicity said that my coins were still on "hold" status, as they were verifying that their condition is PR70. only the best for a customer such as myself, and once they have verified the pr70 status, they would fedex them to me. needless to say I was floored!!!!!imageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimageimage

Just kidding.........same customer service rep answered, told me "you know, i think I just verified your address 1/2 an hour ago, and your credit card number, and yes, sir, you are still on dollar hold...and no sir, there is nothing I can do, sir....and yes sir, you can see your status online, sir, no need to cal 2x a night, sir, it is Friday, after all sir; maybe you should go watch Matlock or something sir....."....image >>

image At least you can keep you sense of humor.... I think Guns and Roses had a good song for this.... "Patience"...
    imageQuid pro quo. Yes or no?

• << <i>

image At least you can keep you sense of humor.... I think Guns and Roses had a good song for this.... "Patience"... >>

Its either that song, or "What does not kill me, makes me stronger"....by that old school guy, Nietzsche image
  • You need to call back and get another rep. Simply tell them you want to verify your credit card info and shipping address and they will

transfer you to another department that will release the hold if it's been more than ten days since you ordered and your status is "in stock

and reserved" on your p.o......also make sure you are pressing "2" when prompted to get to the right place to start your quest. Good luck,

worked for me the first time I tried it. image

The Beatles
  • hrlaserhrlaser Posts: 1,133 ✭✭
    well i woke up this morning and checked my online banking and whaddya know.. The Mint hit my plastic late yesterday.. for my first order for the three-coin Proof set.. went to their Web site and Tracked it and it still says "on hold" and "in stock and reserved" but i think we're making some progress.. maybe.. possibly.. perhaps.. so now they have my money.. let's see how long it takes them to ship the thing..

[no dancing smilies.. yet..] ..

"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, I won't be laid a hand on.. I don't do these things to other people.. I require the same of them.."
    - John Wayne, "The Shootist" (1976.. his final film)..
  • I can't believe no one has posted (and if they have I apologize as I did not feel like browsing this entire thread) how ugly the scaggeldy - scrawny eagle is on the reverse on the $1. It seems as if the designer wanted to compete (and win) against John Eckstein for the fugliest and scrawniest eagle on a US coin; Eckstein, of course, being the designer for the reverse of the 1797 $1.
  • order #27967xxx for 15 silver proof, hard to believe they still have them.
  • pf70collectorpf70collector Posts: 6,519 ✭✭✭
    Ordered the 3 piece proof set on 1/25 and in stock and reserved.
  • The doorbell just rang.....Fedex man standing there.....hands me a package.....says fulfillment center on it.....MY 3-PIECE

BALD EAGLE SET IS HERE! imageimage

The Beatles

• << <i>The doorbell just rang.....Fedex man standing there.....hands me a package.....says fulfillment center on it.....MY 3-PIECE
    BALD EAGLE SET IS HERE! imageimage >>

Cool...I just got info that mine is on the wayimage
    i don't have a doorbell but The Mint hit me for another $30.00 and change this morning which is probably for the three Halves i ordered.. two Uncs and a Proof singles, or was it two Proofs and an Unc.. i forget.. so i guess they're gonna ship those.. i also ordered a separate Unc. and Proof of the DollEr plus the coin and medal set which they haven't charged me for yet.. they charged me for the three-coin Proof set a couple days ago.. no Tracking numbers for anything yet.. maybe i should draw a circle on a piece of paper and staple-gun it outside and write "doorbell" under it.. guess this stuff is gonna show up in drips and drabs over the next few weeks / months / years..
    Gold is plummeting.. Platinum is skyrocketing.. and there's hamburger all over the highway in Mystic, Connecticut...tomorrow is Super Tuesday.. maybe Superman will deliver them.. that's it from here.. back to you in the studio, Dan..

"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, I won't be laid a hand on.. I don't do these things to other people.. I require the same of them.."

Just wanted to share this pic....testing my photobucket learning curve....image

The Beatles
  • doesnt look good...send it to meimage
  • Very nice and a good picture luckyman! Congrats!
  • aficionadoaficionado Posts: 2,309 ✭✭✭

<< <i>order #27967xxx for 15 silver proof, hard to believe they still have them. >>

The first order was around 27800000, so this is around 167,000 orders. Of course not all are the Bald eagles. I would think the 3 coin set might be getting close, but I think a sellout of the entire series is not even close. They have 375,000 single $1 and 75,000 single gold. (this doesn't include 'packages/sets'). We're going to have to break into the 28000000's at least...

BTW, my HOLD finally went the Process !!!

• GoldbullyGoldbully Posts: 17,068 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>

<< <i>order #27967xxx for 15 silver proof, hard to believe they still have them. >>

The first order was around 27800000, so this is around 167,000 orders. Of course not all are the Bald eagles. I would think the 3 coin set might be getting close, but I think a sellout of the entire series is not even close. They have 375,000 single $1 and 75,000 single gold. (this doesn't include 'packages/sets'). We're going to have to break into the 28000000's at least...

BTW, my HOLD finally went the Process !!! >>

I'm now finally "In Process" too.

And to think I spent hours on the phone the first day these coins went on sale.

Was it worth it?.....we'll see!! image
  • pitbosspitboss Posts: 8,643 ✭✭✭
    I gave up waiting today and cancelled. I probably will be sorry.
    even though The Mint hit my plastic for the three-coin set two days ago, when i Track the order it still says "on hold" and "in stock and reserved".. {{grumble}}.. i opened up an account on their Web site thinking something screwball had happened with the first one.. and, via that account, logged in and ordered a second one.. i just checked and they cancelled that order for the second one.. so they ARE policing the orders and when they say one per "household" they mean it.. but i'm not going to call and talk to yet another {{censored}} to find out why my first set still says "on hold" when they already literally have my money.. i'll just put a lawn chair out by the curb, get a 100 pound sack of Doritos and a 50 gallon drum of french onion dip and wait for the Fedex truck.. NOT!..

• ManorcourtmanManorcourtman Posts: 7,976 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well I just got off the phone with the Mint. After the first guy couldn't explain why my orders haven't shipped I was tranferred to a stupervisor who told me the same thing. They said there is a huge backlog. My order was placed at 12:18 the first day they went on sale. I'd hate to be further down the line. This is really ridiculous. They have lost all control over their inventory and order status information. What a crock. But they are the only game in town.

<< <i>Well I just got off the phone with the Mint. After the first guy couldn't explain why my orders haven't shipped I was tranferred to a stupervisor who told me the same thing. They said there is a huge backlog. My order was placed at 12:18 the first day they went on sale. I'd hate to be further down the line. This is really ridiculous. They have lost all control over their inventory and order status information. What a crock. But they are the only game in town. >>

Sorry to hear that Manorcourtman. Just look at the Mint Website.

It is so far from offfering the coreect products it isn't even funny!!!

Claiming they have Plats, and then you order them and there are none.

Taking Gold Proof 1/10th ozer's and saying they are out of stock, and then they get back in stock.

They did that with the ASE's too.

You can buy Bald Eagles on the Website, but Presidential proofs must be done by phone.

When's the last time the Mint's Product Schedule was going backwards versus going forward.

What are they selling in February other than Chinese Gold Buffaloes???

Who the 'F' knows!!!

I should change the title of this thread to "Name your Mint B*tch....and I don't mean female CSR"

BTW, why not ask for the infamous Whitney(male CSR) next time.

He filled out some special Mint form online for me on Saturday night, and lo and behold....Today at 1:30pm my order is In Process and my CC has been punched!!!!

Maybe you too can have a Mint Miracle.
    My order was placed at 8 pm est on the 15th and after calling to release the hold last Wed night it arrived today. Who knows how many thousands of orders they have that are just sitting there waiting to be released....My order #27807496...
  • my order was the 19th and its on the way image
  • RockdogzRockdogz Posts: 145 ✭✭✭
    I also called today, spoke to some guy in what sounded like India, gave him all my info, etc. and he transferred me to someone else... sounded like they were in the US. So now I have to repeat all my info, they say that they will ask for my order to be released... oh, the website was down, didn't you know????

• After 4 calls to Customer Service to check on my order status, I finally got a new order status from credit hold to the following:

Order Status: Your order request is in process.Text

2780XXXX

It took 2 hours to get the call in on the 15th to now get to this point. So much for government efficiency.

Ordered:
    1 gold uncirculated
    3 silver proofs dollars
    3 silver uncirculated dollars

Time will tell, I guess.

• And I bet all of the whiners have called or written the mint director or their representative?
    UCSB Electrical Engineering....... USCG and NASA
  • You would be wasting your time calling or writing to the Mint director or your reprsentatives. If you suspect your order is getting the run-around, you better take the initiative to try do something about it such as calling several times until you can get one of the Customer Service reps to manually correct their mistake (which, by the way, they did admit was their mistake) and release the order off of credit hold. To leave your order like it is in this situation, is like eventually having it cancelled.
  • GrivGriv Posts: 2,804

<< <i>

<< <i>Well I just got off the phone with the Mint. After the first guy couldn't explain why my orders haven't shipped I was tranferred to a stupervisor who told me the same thing. They said there is a huge backlog. My order was placed at 12:18 the first day they went on sale. I'd hate to be further down the line. This is really ridiculous. They have lost all control over their inventory and order status information. What a crock. But they are the only game in town. >>

Taking Gold Proof 1/10th ozer's and saying they are out of stock, and then they get back in stock.

You can buy Bald Eagles on the Website, but Presidential proofs must be done by phone.

When's the last time the Mint's Product Schedule was going backwards versus going forward.

Who the 'F' knows!!!

I should change the title of this thread to "Name your Mint B*tch....and I don't mean female CSR"

He filled out some special Mint form online for me on Saturday night, and lo and behold....Today at 1:30pm my order is In Process and my CC has been punched!!!!

Maybe you too can have a Mint Miracle. >>

As much as I respect your opinion I am amazed how you can write such a ridiculously kind post about the Mint. Frankly, I am shocked. Maybe you have a unique relationship with them that we don't have. image
  • KonaheadKonahead Posts: 1,476 ✭✭✭

<< <i>The doorbell just rang.....Fedex man standing there.....hands me a package.....says fulfillment center on it.....MY 3-PIECE

BALD EAGLE SET IS HERE! imageimage >>

order #?
    PEACE! This is the first day of the rest of your life.

Fred, Las Vegas, NV

<< <i>

<< <i>

Who the 'F' knows!!!

Maybe you too can have a Mint Miracle. >>

As much as I respect your opinion I am amazed how you can write such a ridiculously kind post about the Mint. Frankly, I am shocked. Maybe you have a unique relationship with them that we don't have. image >>

My post was ridiculously kind???? image

Griv, I love ya, but a little bit of sugar......image
  • GrivGriv Posts: 2,804
    Okay, granted the response I think the Mint deserves would get me or anyone else *poofed* in a NYM, but I can't help but think, "Are we actually paying these people?". I do have to say for the record that the men and women that work at the Mint do a great job under adverse conditions so I don't think anyone here aims their complaints at them. The problem is 3 fold. The stupid Congress that thinks up stupid coins. The moron leaders of the Mint that have zero clue as to whether the world is round and the contractor that does the fulfillment of the coins/takes the orders for the coins.

The only other question is WHERE IN THE HELL ARE MY COINS!!!!

Sorry. Long week. image
  • Mine were finally taken off hold, and subsequently had the cancel boxes removed and are now in process. Ordered on the 16th (couldnt get through on the phone on the 15th, like so many others experienced), then ordered again on the 19th. Funny thing is they put through an order for the 3 piece set on both orders...yep, same shipping/billing address, and they both show 'in progress', so we shall see if I get them both. Not for flipping, just yet, but I feel once they are dispersed, the Bald Eagles will be flying off ebay.
  • Definitely let us know if you get both sets, thats wild, others have stated their second order was cancelled. I agree that until these are sold at at the mint, I would hold onto the sets, that's when they will take off again on the 'bay.
  • rgCoinguy...I will let you all know...I just looked again, and the two orders are still in process, and both orders show the 3 piece set.
  • Coins101Coins101 Posts: 2,602 ✭✭✭

<< <i>rgCoinguy...I will let you all know...I just looked again, and the two orders are still in process, and both orders show the 3 piece set. >>

Maybe they gave you the set I cancelled last Sunday.
  • FINALLY they ding my cc

Ordered the first day order 278038XX

About f'in time

Ding! There's your Post of the Week, folks.

• << <i>FINALLY they ding my cc

Ordered the first day order 278038XX

About f'in time >>

thanks for the update, mine still on hold. first day order # 278035xx, just in front of you.
  • Mine here Thursday so FedX says 278366XX 1-3pc, 2-$
  • Oh, man, I had to call the mint, go up the ladder, until they took it off hold and processed it. Dont know why they hold for so long, when others have gotten their sets already. This has been a pain in the azz...BUT, my subscriptions, BOOM, no problems....they got caught with their thumbs up their azzez on this one. Trying that trick to see if they both shipped or not, but Fedex site is just freezing when I go to ''track by reference". The mint doesnt show it shipped yet, so, gonna keep trying that fedex thing.....(tip o' the hat to Casman for the advice).

<< <i>Oh, man, I had to call the mint, go up the ladder, until they took it off hold and processed it. Dont know why they hold for so long, when others have gotten their sets already. This has been a pain in the azz...BUT, my subscriptions, BOOM, no problems....they got caught with their thumbs up their azzez on this one. Trying that trick to see if they both shipped or not, but Fedex site is just freezing when I go to ''track by reference". The mint doesnt show it shipped yet, so, gonna keep trying that fedex thing.....(tip o' the hat to Casman for the advice). >>

Thanks, I forgot about the reference number thing.

Mint shows nothing, but FedEx(using order# as my reference #) says my baldies will be here tomorrow by 10:30AM!! image

ps. Now I got a REAL FedEx tracking #
    after nearly three weeks, my ORIGINAL 01/15/2008 phone order for the three-coin Baldie Proof set finally changed from "on hold" to "in process".. however, i have not yet been charged for it, and there's no way to Track it and i have no idea when they'll ship it.. it's showing "in stock and reserved" - the [x] cancel button has gone away..

meanwhile, two phone calls ago.. i talked to a rep (probably the fifth or sixth such call to find out what in the fark was going on..).. s/he suggested that i open up an account on The Mint's Web site and re-order the set.. this was a HUGE mistake.. i did as they suggested, opened an account, logged in, re-ordered the set, and the next morning i checked my online banking and found they had put a debit authorization (money hold) for the $370.00+ cost of the set on my bank account..

finally, i thought, we're getting somewhere.. yesterday, i logged in to Track that second order and found they'd cancelled it.. so a $370.00+ debit authroization is sitting on my bank account (meaning that's money i can't touch).. while my ORIGINAL order from 01/15/2008 has not been charged yet.. meaning they'll charge me another $370.00+ or are in the process of doing so (just dialed into my online banking and a second charge has not shown up yet.. it might tomorrow).. and they'll get the money and ship me my FIRST set ordered.. meanwhile, i called another rep who told me that the debit authorization for the second set they suggested i should order will sit on my bank account for about three weeks before it drops off and that money is available to me again.. if you follow all of that..

so what i plan to do is wait for the first-ordered set to show up.. by that time, the money hold for the second (cancelled by them) order should have dropped off and my bank will put the money back into my account.. if it hasn't dropped off by the time i receive the set, THEN i'll call my bank and get them to kill that debit authorization, as i'm Shirley not going to pay double for this set.. BUT i don't want to call my bank and have them do that now, on the possibility that The Mint might think i'm trying to cancel the FIRST order for the exact same amount of money and then i'll end up with no set at all..

i wasn't trying to be sneaky and get two sets when the limit is one.. i'm not a dealer (the last rep i talked to told me s/he was getting calls from dealers who were literally SCREAMING that they weren't getting the sets.. you know, dealers who had every family member, employee, friend, and household pet order a set using a different CC# and a different delivery address)..

s/he also told me that MANY people were trying to order using a Post office box number instead of a physical address.. as yawl know, Fedex won't deliver to a Post office box, so THOSE orders had to be switched to Registered Mail instead.. further delaying them..

since i work at home, waiting for a Fedex delivery is no big deal, as long as i have a Tracking number and KNOW what day he's going to show up..

anyway.. if you're still sitting "on hold".. all i can suggest is not to try to order another one with the same delivery address.. if you haven't ordered one yet, and they're still available (God only knows why).. don't use a Post office box as the delivery address..

that last rep i talked to yesterday told me that s/he had ordered one of the sets him / herself and his / her order was also "on hold" and, like mine, has been on hold since 01/15/2008, the first day of ordering..

we had an interesting conversation and this whole SNAFU relates to The Mint deciding to switch their ISP on the same day the Baldies went on sale.. this totally over-whelmed their phone ordering system, (i told him / her that i had to re-dial for two hours to get through on that day.. s/he told me s/he had people tell him / her that they had been dialing for TWELVE HOURS STRAIGHT before they finally got through..) ..

this Web provider switch-over caused EVERYTHING to get totally backlogged, and it's taking WEEKS for their system to chew through all of these orders, while the reps are getting bombarded with phone calls, many of them from extremely angry people (mostly dealers) who are literally screaming at them..

so.. to draw this ponderous posting to a semi-conclusion.. i'll get the set eventually.. i'll get charged twice, only one of the charges will actually "go through".. the other debit authorization will drop off after x weeks and the hold on that second (cancelled by them) order's money will be released.. if i get the first-ordered set first, then i'll get my bank to release that money hold.. but not until i have that set i my claws.. an extra $370.00 debit authorization isn't going to break me.. but it just grinds my gears that a Mint CSR told me to open an account and try ordering another set..

and if you understand all of this, you can explain it to me..

[no dancing smilies yet]..
  • SLQSLQ Posts: 311 ✭✭

Finally got my order off hold today after 3 phone calls. Order #278067XX called in on the first night. 10 PF 1$

<< <i>Finally got my order off hold today after 3 phone calls. Order #278067XX called in on the first night. 10 PF 1$ >>

I'm honored SLQ that you used the first post of this thread for your Sig Line.

No truer words could be said: " Friggin' Mint is crawling!!!!!! "

<< <i>after nearly three weeks, my ORIGINAL 01/15/2008 phone order for the three-coin Baldie Proof set finally changed from "on hold" to "in process".. however, i have not yet been charged for it, and there's no way to Track it and i have no idea when they'll ship it.. it's showing "in stock and reserved" - the [x] cancel button has gone away..

meanwhile, two phone calls ago.. i talked to a rep (probably the fifth or sixth such call to find out what in the fark was going on..).. s/he suggested that i open up an account on The Mint's Web site and re-order the set.. this was a HUGE mistake.. i did as they suggested, opened an account, logged in, re-ordered the set, and the next morning i checked my online banking and found they had put a debit authorization (money hold) for the $370.00+ cost of the set on my bank account..

finally, i thought, we're getting somewhere.. yesterday, i logged in to Track that second order and found they'd cancelled it.. so a $370.00+ debit authroization is sitting on my bank account (meaning that's money i can't touch).. while my ORIGINAL order from 01/15/2008 has not been charged yet.. meaning they'll charge me another $370.00+ or are in the process of doing so (just dialed into my online banking and a second charge has not shown up yet.. it might tomorrow).. and they'll get the money and ship me my FIRST set ordered.. meanwhile, i called another rep who told me that the debit authorization for the second set they suggested i should order will sit on my bank account for about three weeks before it drops off and that money is available to me again.. if you follow all of that..

so what i plan to do is wait for the first-ordered set to show up.. by that time, the money hold for the second (cancelled by them) order should have dropped off and my bank will put the money back into my account.. if it hasn't dropped off by the time i receive the set, THEN i'll call my bank and get them to kill that debit authorization, as i'm Shirley not going to pay double for this set.. BUT i don't want to call my bank and have them do that now, on the possibility that The Mint might think i'm trying to cancel the FIRST order for the exact same amount of money and then i'll end up with no set at all..

i wasn't trying to be sneaky and get two sets when the limit is one.. i'm not a dealer (the last rep i talked to told me s/he was getting calls from dealers who were literally SCREAMING that they weren't getting the sets.. you know, dealers who had every family member, employee, friend, and household pet order a set using a different CC# and a different delivery address)..

s/he also told me that MANY people were trying to order using a Post office box number instead of a physical address.. as yawl know, Fedex won't deliver to a Post office box, so THOSE orders had to be switched to Registered Mail instead.. further delaying them..

since i work at home, waiting for a Fedex delivery is no big deal, as long as i have a Tracking number and KNOW what day he's going to show up..

anyway.. if you're still sitting "on hold".. all i can suggest is not to try to order another one with the same delivery address.. if you haven't ordered one yet, and they're still available (God only knows why).. don't use a Post office box as the delivery address..

that last rep i talked to yesterday told me that s/he had ordered one of the sets him / herself and his / her order was also "on hold" and, like mine, has been on hold since 01/15/2008, the first day of ordering..

we had an interesting conversation and this whole SNAFU relates to The Mint deciding to switch their ISP on the same day the Baldies went on sale.. this totally over-whelmed their phone ordering system, (i told him / her that i had to re-dial for two hours to get through on that day.. s/he told me s/he had people tell him / her that they had been dialing for TWELVE HOURS STRAIGHT before they finally got through..) ..

this Web provider switch-over caused EVERYTHING to get totally backlogged, and it's taking WEEKS for their system to chew through all of these orders, while the reps are getting bombarded with phone calls, many of them from extremely angry people (mostly dealers) who are literally screaming at them..

so.. to draw this ponderous posting to a semi-conclusion.. i'll get the set eventually.. i'll get charged twice, only one of the charges will actually "go through".. the other debit authorization will drop off after x weeks and the hold on that second (cancelled by them) order's money will be released.. if i get the first-ordered set first, then i'll get my bank to release that money hold.. but not until i have that set i my claws.. an extra $370.00 debit authorization isn't going to break me.. but it just grinds my gears that a Mint CSR told me to open an account and try ordering another set..

and if you understand all of this, you can explain it to me..

[no dancing smilies yet].. >>

Wow gotta headache just reading that, Why can't you track the first order that changed to in process?
  • SLQSLQ Posts: 311 ✭✭

<< <i>

<< <i>Finally got my order off hold today after 3 phone calls. Order #278067XX called in on the first night. 10 PF 1$ >>

I'm honored SLQ that you used the first post of this thread for your Sig Line.

No truer words could be said: " Friggin' Mint is crawling!!!!!! " >>

I agree, no truer words, and they still are true today with no end in sight. The honor is mine.

<< <i>

Wow gotta headache just reading that, Why can't you track the first order that changed to in process? >>

sorry about that, chief.. here, have a Tylenol 500.. or if you'd prefer, a double-shot of Kahlua..

i can't Track the first order that changed to in process yet because that Fedex "track by order number instead of Tracking number" thingie won't work until the Mint puts that looooooooooooooong number on its Track Order results page.. trying to Track it with JUST the order number results in no results.. i just tried it..

<< <i>

<< <i>

Wow gotta headache just reading that, Why can't you track the first order that changed to in process? >>

sorry about that, chief.. here, have a Tylenol 500.. or if you'd prefer, a double-shot of Kahlua..

i can't Track the first order that changed to in process yet because that Fedex "track by order number instead of Tracking number" thingie won't work until the Mint puts that looooooooooooooong number on its Track Order results page.. trying to Track it with JUST the order number results in no results.. i just tried it.. >>

Use your Mint order# as the FedEx Reference #.....it really works!!!!!!!

Also fill in the boxes....zip code, USA, etc.

Linky

<< <i>

Linky >>

{{drumroll}}..

"Not found
    No information for the following shipments has been received by our system yet. Please try again later or contact Customer Service."

<< <i>

<< <i>

Linky >>

{{drumroll}}..

"Not found
    No information for the following shipments has been received by our system yet. Please try again later or contact Customer Service."

image >>

Harv,

Once my order turned to In Process, it took 48 hours before I could use the order# at FedEx.......as the Mint would say...."Try again tomorrow.

Good luck!!! Bet it works on Wednesday.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file