Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

1975 Topps Mini Case Break - GRADES anyone???

Comments

• Options
    zef204zef204 Posts: 4,742 ✭✭
    OK,

mnolan is out.

Jloo - 6
    stown - 6
    softparade - 6
    80sJunkie - 6
    NYYDM23 - 6
    packman - 6

If you all could Paypal me at zef204@gmail.com $259, that would be awesome. I will refund the portion of combined shipping but I just want to get this underway.

EAMUS CATULI!

My Auctions
  • Options
    I just sent payment via paypal. Thanks.

David
  • Options
    woo hoo!!!!
  • Options
    originalisbestoriginalisbest Posts: 5,918 ✭✭✭✭
    Nice job backing up the play, guys. I think we may have saved a couple runs there! image
  • Options
    julen23julen23 Posts: 4,558 ✭✭
    We need a live feed to play by play ALL the action...

Any telecommunication people out there? CNN, nbc, whoever

Julen
    TGIF!!!
    RIP GURU
  • Options

<< <i>OK,

mnolan is out.

Jloo - 6
    stown - 6
    softparade - 6
    80sJunkie - 6
    NYYDM23 - 6
    packman - 6

If you all could Paypal me at zef204@gmail.com $259, that would be awesome. I will refund the portion of combined shipping but I just want to get this underway. >>

Sweet, awesome, and thanks!!! PayPal was just sent for my 6 extra packs image
    Always looking for interesting Don Mattingly and New York Yankees related items.
  • Options
    almost thereimage
  • Options
    imageIs it too early to start a party yet.
  • Options
    OK,

Just waiting on one!
    EAMUS CATULI!

My Auctions
  • Options
    kuhlmannkuhlmann Posts: 3,326 ✭✭
    3 packs left.... if no one wants them buy tomorow morning i will buy them.
  • Options
    So close! I can see them now image
    Always looking for interesting Don Mattingly and New York Yankees related items.
  • Options
    softparadesoftparade Posts: 9,274 ✭✭✭✭✭
    check your e-mail zef .... image

ISO 1978 Topps Baseball in NM-MT High Grade Raw 3, 100, 103, 302, 347, 376, 416, 466, 481, 487, 509, 534, 540, 554, 579, 580, 622, 642, 673, 724__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ISO 1978 O-Pee-Chee in NM-MT High Grade Raw12, 21, 29, 38, 49, 65, 69, 73, 74, 81, 95, 100, 104, 110, 115, 122, 132, 133, 135, 140, 142, 151, 153, 155, 160, 161, 167, 168, 172, 179, 181, 196, 200, 204, 210, 224, 231, 240

• Options
    We are sold out and I have ALL the $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
    EAMUS CATULI!

My Auctions
  • Options
    kuhlmannkuhlmann Posts: 3,326 ✭✭
    sweet so we can expect the packs by monday?? LOL j/k

thanks for doing this zef!! i hope i get a yount or brett! lol
  • Options

<< <i>3 packs left.... if no one wants them buy tomorow morning i will buy them. >>

3 packs left? How is that possible if there in lots of 6?

• Options
    softparadesoftparade Posts: 9,274 ✭✭✭✭✭
    imageimageimageimageimageimageimage

ISO 1978 Topps Baseball in NM-MT High Grade Raw 3, 100, 103, 302, 347, 376, 416, 466, 481, 487, 509, 534, 540, 554, 579, 580, 622, 642, 673, 724__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ISO 1978 O-Pee-Chee in NM-MT High Grade Raw12, 21, 29, 38, 49, 65, 69, 73, 74, 81, 95, 100, 104, 110, 115, 122, 132, 133, 135, 140, 142, 151, 153, 155, 160, 161, 167, 168, 172, 179, 181, 196, 200, 204, 210, 224, 231, 240

• Options

<< <i>

<< <i>3 packs left.... if no one wants them buy tomorow morning i will buy them. >>

3 packs left? How is that possible if there in lots of 6? >>

softparade and I split the last lot.image
    EAMUS CATULI!

My Auctions
  • Options
    So we are all bought and paid for now right?
  • Options
    gemintgemint Posts: 6,075 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>We are sold out and I have ALL the $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ >>

Great news! Did Steve ever respond? That would be a real bummer if someone aside from us bought the case this week! image
  • Options
    woohoo!!!!!!! image
  • Options
    Great job Zef, U DA MAN!!!!!!!

Gemmint if it's sold out, I'm sure we can come up with tons of other stuff to buyimage

He probably has 15 cases, they'll be going for half price in 3 years.

I can't wait to start ripping.

Peace
    Trying to complete 1970 psa set.
    45% complete.
  • Options
  • Options
    Nice job Zef, and thanks again! You gonna post a pic of the new bride?
  • Options
    Great job guys. I would have loved to get in on this but my money was tied up in other areas of the hobby so maybe the next time.
    Have fun ripping and let's see some scans and pics! image
  • Options
    Great thread to read early in the morning....

sip sip sip...

Julen
    RIP GURU
  • Options
    alnavmanalnavman Posts: 4,129 ✭✭✭
    Thanks Zef for taking care of this effort. BUT PLEASE DON'T ask us to wait until after your wedding to start ripping!!!!image
  • Options
    clap, clap
    clap, clap, clap
    clap-clap, clap-clap
    LET'S GO!
  • Options
    originalisbestoriginalisbest Posts: 5,918 ✭✭✭✭
    Everyone I think is grateful to zef for pulling this together. image

Now while it seems everyone is going to rip, I had planned on just leaving them sealed -

however, maybe I'll try a few. image
  • Options
    alnavmanalnavman Posts: 4,129 ✭✭✭
    To be honest my plan is to rip two and have ten encased in kryptonite. that way not even superman can get to them.....however that could change if they keep postponing the opening of PSA pack grading....image
  • Options
    $120image
  • Options

<< <i>$120image >>

Cool! Good to know it is still climbing image
  • Options
    dtsadtsa Posts: 235 ✭✭
    wow. good work zef. you rule. 2 weeks an a 15K box of baseball cards go down! I want to RIP now!
  • Options

<< <i>wow. good work zef. you rule. 2 weeks an a 15K box of baseball cards go down! I want to RIP now! >>

$25,000.00!!!
  • Options
    Zef:

See what you started, I signed up for the Hockey bust, and I own like 12 hockey cards.

I'll own more soon.

I think I need help!!!!!!!!

Peace
    Trying to complete 1970 psa set.
    45% complete.
  • Options

<< <i>Zef:

See what you started, I signed up for the Hockey bust, and I own like 12 hockey cards.

I'll own more soon.

I think I need help!!!!!!!!

Peace >>

I'm in also.....

And IT IS ZEF'S FAULT

There is nothing more powerful than the power of goodbye
  • Options
    <<See what you started, I signed up for the Hockey bust, and I own like 12 hockey cards.>>

Don't feel bad I've never owned a hockey card and signed up for the hockey bust. It should be fun.
  • Options
    frankhardyfrankhardy Posts: 8,058 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm not going to carry it that far. Hockey is off limits for me.

Shane

• Options
    librtyheadlibrtyhead Posts: 1,116 ✭✭✭
    ...................................image................................Almost done! ......................
  • Options
    << image .......................ALMOST DONE>>

Thats not a casket for zef's wedding is it. image
  • Options
    frankhardyfrankhardy Posts: 8,058 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Zef,

Does Steve Hart know that everyone has paid? What's the latest that you have heard from him?

Shane

• Options
    <<Does Steve Hart know that everyone has paid? What's the latest that you have heard from him? >>

Zef told me friday he was supose to be finalizing a date with steve to do the break. Hey zef what was the final decision?

I think his soon to be stole him for the weekend.
  • Options
    zef is in the bahamas right now courtesy of the cu forum suckers. haha.
  • Options
    No worries fellas. I was laid up sick all weekend.

The case break is going to be on Wednesday, October 4th. That was the soonest that Steve Hart had free. Its a mere 3 days before my wedding but my fiancee was as cool as could be when I told her I had a doctors appointment that evening image

Seriously though, it is the evening of the 4th and 80sJunkie is going to fly in and go to Steve's warehouse with me. Anyone else who is local or wants to come on in is more than welcome. I have yet to confirm an exact time but I am guessing it'll be around 5:00 cst.

I too wish it would be sooner, but this is how it played out.
    EAMUS CATULI!

My Auctions
  • Options
    Hope you feel better zef.
    Just let me know when you confirm the time with steve. I'm gonna fly into chicago on the 2nd and spend the week there so just let me know I'll be there with a camera and a smileimage
  • Options
    I live in Orland Park and would LOVE to come and take some pictures and meet you guys.

lemme know

Julen
    RIP GURU
  • Options
    carew4mecarew4me Posts: 3,466 ✭✭✭✭
    Wow the dealer gets a lot of pub and he moves a $25,000 case!

And then he makes you wait 2 weeks image

If I was the dealer I would be on my back, legs shaved, at the ready.

Loves me some shiny!
  • Options
    gosteelersgosteelers Posts: 2,668 ✭✭✭

<< <i>Wow the dealer gets a lot of pub and he moves a $25,000 case!

And then he makes you wait 2 weeks image

If I was the dealer I would be on my back, legs shaved, at the ready. >>

That was my first impression, too! Zef, again, great job handling this, though...
  • Options
    So the packs will ship after they are ripped??
  • Options
    yeah i'll be one of the rippersimage
  • Options
    Hello!
    Guys, we are doing are best. Zef has a job too and he can't make it on certain days. I have been on the road for a week now and am not getting home for another week. People always ask me where I come up with this stuff.....well, we beat the bushes all over the country! I have been all over the east coast, as far as Montreal to the North, and am writing this from a Charlotte hotel. Believe me, I have a 1 year old daughter and I miss her so much being on the road. I wish I was home soon to do this sooner!!! However, that was the best day Zef and I both have to meet up. In fact, once we make this transaction, I am then out to California and west coast spots for a couple of weeks.

We did our best to come together when we both could! Thanks! Steve