Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

Isn't it time to let this five-year-old thread just ... die?

Comments

• Options

<< <i>

<< <i>You seem to want to crucify him over one transaction, Why? >>

Because he is a seller of junk, overgraded coins which he refuses to stand behind, that's why. >>

There is only one transaction to support this. Not enough reason for me to want to crucify anyone.
    Member Steamfitters Local 614
    USMC Veteran 1981-1992
    Cold War Veteran

It's truly funny, no make that truly sad, that people in this day and age are so wrapped up in their own little world that they refuse to try and teach someone else the correct or accepted way of doing things.
  • Options
    ziggy29ziggy29 Posts: 18,668 ✭✭✭

Having a screwball return policy that says "no returns without insurance," which makes no sense as the two should have nothing in common in a mail-order transaction;
    Not offering the insurance in the checkout, thus trapping the bidder without a return privilege on a technicality;
    Selling cleaned junk as "BU";
    Not standing behind his coins by not offering a reasonable return privilege once buyers are "trapped" by the insurance shenanigans.

Had this seller took back this item -- less than $200 -- he would have saved his reputation and not become known to many of us as a seller of questionable ethics, not standing behind his coins and selling overgraded junk, and by aggressively blaming the buyer and accusing them of messing with the coin just to be able to return it. I'm sure he's been added to a few blocked bidder lists, too. All for a relatively small amount of money. If I'm going to keep selling on eBay, my reputation is worth a LOT more than $200. And for many of us, integrity's not for sale.
  • Options

<< <i>

Having a screwball return policy that says "no returns without insurance," which makes no sense as the two should have nothing in common in a mail-order transaction;
    Not offering the insurance in the checkout, thus trapping the bidder without a return privilege on a technicality;
    Selling cleaned junk as "BU";
    Not standing behind his coins by not offering a reasonable return privilege once buyers are "trapped" by the insurance shenanigans.

Had this seller took back this item -- less than $200 -- he would have saved his reputation and not become known to many of us as a seller of questionable ethics, not standing behind his coins and selling overgraded junk, and by aggressively blaming the buyer and accusing them of messing with the coin just to be able to return it. I'm sure he's been added to a few blocked bidder lists, too. All for a relatively small amount of money. If I'm going to keep selling on eBay, my reputation is worth a LOT more than $200. And for many of us, integrity's not for sale. >>

I accept your explanation with your opinions with 2 exceptions. You have buyers and coins as plural and that it is not the case. Also insurance is easily added even though the checkout says "not offered". I have stated I would've refunded it reguardless of the insurance.
    USMC Veteran 1981-1992
    Cold War Veteran

It's truly funny, no make that truly sad, that people in this day and age are so wrapped up in their own little world that they refuse to try and teach someone else the correct or accepted way of doing things.
  • Options
    TWQGTWQG Posts: 3,145 ✭✭

<< <i>Again, how do you know all this? >>

<< <i>I know because he sent the email exchange to me including Paypal's denial of the claim. It was his first negative and he wanted me to know. I have been a repeat buyer of his and he sometimes emails me for advice and comments. >>

• Options
    Hey catfish, do us all a favor, and please shut that gaping, tartar-encrusted penis receptacle that you call a mouth.
    Realtime National Debt Clock:

• Options
    K6AZK6AZ Posts: 9,295

<< <i>There is only one transaction to support this. Not enough reason for me to want to crucify anyone. >>

Yes, and one transaction is all I need to see on this seller. The buyer buys a raw coin for $200, then the seller uses a technicality he created to refuse to accept a return. First the story was he switched the coin, then the story was he cleaned it himself to return it.
  • Options
    braddickbraddick Posts: 23,390 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>Hey catfish, do us all a favor, and please shut that gaping, tartar-encrusted penis receptacle that you call a mouth. >>

http://forums.collectors.com/messageview.cfm?catid=26&threadid=312543

peacockcoins

• Options
    RussRuss Posts: 48,515 ✭✭✭

<< <i>Also insurance is easily added even though the checkout says "not offered". >>

No it isn't, dipsh!t. The insurance line in checkout is only available if the seller selects "optional" in that section when listing the auction.

Russ, NCNE
  • Options
    Yeah, I know. But this catfish character is a bald-faced liar, and is deserving. (And I lifted that quote from another website, so I get the double-hex.)

• Options

<< <i>

<< <i>There is only one transaction to support this. Not enough reason for me to want to crucify anyone. >>

Yes, and one transaction is all I need to see on this seller. >>

Wow, I still can't see all of this hullabuloo<sp> over one transaction. Fine. I respect your opinion and accept them as yours.
    USMC Veteran 1981-1992
    Cold War Veteran

• Options

<< <i>

<< <i>Also insurance is easily added even though the checkout says "not offered". >>

No it isn't, dipsh!t. The insurance line in checkout is only available if the seller selects "optional" in that section when listing the auction.

Russ, NCNE >>

Despite the "troll type" comment, I'll respond. The shipping amount is full editable and that is where you add the amount required for insurance on auctions that have "not offered" in the insurance block. Go back a couple of pages in this thread and you'll the details on how to do it.
    USMC Veteran 1981-1992
    Cold War Veteran

• Options
    Sequitur, earlier in this thread I accused you of not providing anything substantial to this thread. In review I am in error in that you hosted the images for Matt. I apologize for that statement.
    USMC Veteran 1981-1992
    Cold War Veteran

• Options
    Just one complaint? I don't think so:

He sent a damaged coin and offer no refund. Every BeWARE of this Seller!!!!!!!!
    Reply by poe58: PayPal's Verdict: Our review has determined that you were not at fault.
    Follow-up by masterviewer99: He Sneakily wapped in a damaged coin.

CLN'D!No ref. w/o ins. but no ins. offered at ckout! SaysI switched coin! BEWARE
    Reply by poe58: His Complaints began before he even received the coin!
    Follow-up by banjospitnwhittle: FRAUD, cleaned coin adv. as BU, BS return policy, Liar & Cheat. SCAM

Read ad's VERY carefully.
    Reply by poe58: Offered Full refund, Wanted to keep the Coin, and get a refund!
    Follow-up by barbercoin: Then why did you PLAINLY advertise AU-50, and change the grade inside the ad?

Anyone else notice a pattern here?
  • Options

<< <i>Despite the "troll type" comment, I'll respond. The shipping amount is full editable and that is where you add the amount required for insurance on auctions that have "not offered" in the insurance block. Go back a couple of pages in this thread and you'll the details on how to do it. >>

Gee, a troll just said I made a troll type comment. Actually, my comment wasn't troll like. I called you a dipsh!t. Since you are a dipsh!t, I was simply stating the obvious.

Now, on to your absurd response that clearly and deliberately ignores the obvious in your full on effort to stand up for the slime of the world. If the seller selects "not offered", no insurance line appears in checkout. That fact makes it complicated for the buyer to add insurance and, to any thinking person possessed of integrity and ethics, (you, of course, do not fall in those categories), it is crystal clear that this seller is using this approach so he can ignore his stupid, inane "return" policy.

Russ, NCNE
  • Options

<< <i>Just one complaint? I don't think so:

He sent a damaged coin and offer no refund. Every BeWARE of this Seller!!!!!!!!
    Reply by poe58: PayPal's Verdict: Our review has determined that you were not at fault.
    Follow-up by masterviewer99: He Sneakily wapped in a damaged coin.

CLN'D!No ref. w/o ins. but no ins. offered at ckout! SaysI switched coin! BEWARE
    Reply by poe58: His Complaints began before he even received the coin!
    Follow-up by banjospitnwhittle: FRAUD, cleaned coin adv. as BU, BS return policy, Liar & Cheat. SCAM

Read ad's VERY carefully.
    Reply by poe58: Offered Full refund, Wanted to keep the Coin, and get a refund!
    Follow-up by barbercoin: Then why did you PLAINLY advertise AU-50, and change the grade inside the ad?

Anyone else notice a pattern here? >>

Yep two attempts at obtaining a refund without returning the coin and this case. I know the history behind the last one as well. The listing was incorrect. The header had AU-50 but the body had a different grade. Poe indeed offered a full refund and the buyer did not want to return the coin. That particular feedback is totally accurate in its contents. Also go and check masterviewer99's feedback's and you'll find his pattern there also with another negative for the same type of attempt.
    USMC Veteran 1981-1992
    Cold War Veteran

• Options
    BochimanBochiman Posts: 25,321 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Glad you can't see all the ire over 1 screwed up transaction.....maybe people should just wait until another 10 more get ripped off by the creep? Would that be enough for you? How about another 100?
    What's your limit crapfish?

As stated numerous times:
    1) It is an assinine return policy (if you can call it a return.....tell us, how many returns has he taken where someone actually figured out insurance prior to it being "shipped"?)
    2) Honest people don't get as defensive as easily as he did in the email thread
    3) I thought ANA members were supposed to take returns?
    4) No one goes through all the trouble Mirabela has gone through to try to return a coin ("cleaning it??" sending to ANACS, etc) and especially not in that time period
    5) Why is the seller so deceptive (or is it just plain dumbness and being a moron?) in his auctions? ie...."high quality scans"..that aren't. Listing grades then claiming how subjective they are...but stating 25 years in the biz?
    6) You seem to know an awful lot about this poe "POS". Good bedfellows or what? You make a lot of excuses for him...especially considering "he" hasn't shown back up to defend his deceitful practices. Most normal people would have stated their case, how THEY were happy with the seller and why they could understand things,then left it at that....unless they have an inherent interest in keeping the scamming going.

You sound like an old record ..... you refuse to open your eyes. You won't convince anyone on this board to buy from the fool and your continued ignorance and blatant stupidity in defending the dishonest creep are keeping the thread alive and just showing more and more people that you are a moron as much as he is dishonest (which, to 99%+ of this board and real life is true....if you little "happy" world, I am sure you will disagree).

Dude.....grow up, move on, and stop defending yourself/your business partner/your lover or whatever poe is to you.

I've been told I tolerate fools poorly...that may explain things if I have a problem with you. Current ebay items - Nothing at the moment

• Options

<< <i>[
    Now, on to your absurd response that clearly and deliberately ignores the obvious in your full on effort to stand up for the slime of the world. If the seller selects "not offered", no insurance line appears in checkout. That fact makes it complicated for the buyer to add insurance and, to any thinking person possessed of integrity and ethics, (you, of course, do not fall in those categories), it is crystal clear that this seller is using this approach so he can ignore his stupid, inane "return" policy.

Russ, NCNE >>

The shipping line is fully editable that is where you add the insurance fees, as I have and several others have done. Not difficult or complicated at all to someone with a brain.
    USMC Veteran 1981-1992
    Cold War Veteran

• Options

<< <i>The shipping line is fully editable that is where you add the insurance fees, as I have and several others have done. Not difficult or complicated at all to someone with a brain. >>

I could counter by saying that anyone with a brain could set up the checkout such that insurance appears, even if it's optional. For my auctions less than $100 or so, where insurance is optional (I require it above $100 in all cases), I set up the checkout that way all the time.

Why not set it up that way? Is there something to hide?
  • Options

<< <i>

<< <i>The shipping line is fully editable that is where you add the insurance fees, as I have and several others have done. Not difficult or complicated at all to someone with a brain. >>

I could counter by saying that anyone with a brain could set up the checkout such that insurance appears, even if it's optional. For my auctions less than $100 or so, where insurance is optional (I require it above $100 in all cases), I set up the checkout that way all the time.

Why not set it up that way? Is there something to hide? >>

Nothing to hide. It's just pure laziness on his part. He says he doesn't have the time to go back and edit every submission to change the insurance option. It is easier to have the buyer just add it to the final shipping. He also feels that the "edited" tag that eBay adds makes people think there may be something wrong with the auction.
    USMC Veteran 1981-1992
    Cold War Veteran

• Options
    TayTayTayTay Posts: 465 ✭✭
    Now there's something that finally makes sense, and that I can relate to. Oftentimes, I will change the insurance option on an auction, but will have to nap afterwards.
    "What are you putting that tape on your nose for?"
    "Exactly."

• Options

<< <i>Nothing to hide. It's just pure laziness on his part. He says he doesn't have the time to go back and edit every submission to change the insurance option. It is easier to have the buyer just add it to the final shipping. He also feels that the "edited" tag that eBay adds makes people think there may be something wrong with the auction. >>

In the future, then, the seller may want to add "boilerplate" text in the auction description to tell bidders how to add insurance to their PayPal payments. At least that way, even if it's more inconvenient for the bidder, it can't be said that the seller is trying to pull a fast one on them.
  • Options

<< <i>He says he doesn't have the time to go back and edit every submission to change the insurance option. >>

Another load of crap. The settings default to the previous. In other words, you set it once and it stays that way unless you change it. The hole he's digging by proxy just keeps getting deeper.

Russ, NCNE
  • Options
    poe58 = catfish

• Options

<< <i>

<< <i>Nothing to hide. It's just pure laziness on his part. He says he doesn't have the time to go back and edit every submission to change the insurance option. It is easier to have the buyer just add it to the final shipping. He also feels that the "edited" tag that eBay adds makes people think there may be something wrong with the auction. >>

In the future, then, the seller may want to add "boilerplate" text in the auction description to tell bidders how to add insurance to their PayPal payments. At least that way, even if it's more inconvenient for the bidder, it can't be said that the seller is trying to pull a fast one on them. >>

I have advised him to do so before and during this thread. I knew it was only a matter of time an incident like this would occur. There would be a mistake on his part and because obtaining insurance procedure was not clearly explained it would blow all out of proportion and in his face. There is one trait about him I can attest to, he can be as stubborn as a mule to the point I have rarely seen in anyone else.

While mirabela has taken on this as principle, so has poe58. I see falicy in both concerning this transaction.
    USMC Veteran 1981-1992
    Cold War Veteran

• Options

<< <i>

<< <i>poe58 = catfish >>

Must be correct who in their right mind would defend such sales tactics.image >>

ANNNKKKK imageimage already proven not to be the case and confirmed by K6AZ
    USMC Veteran 1981-1992
    Cold War Veteran

• Options
    Funk'ed up catfish says:

<< <i>
    I have advised him to do so before and during this thread. I knew it was only a matter of time an incident like this would occur. There would be a mistake on his part and because obtaining insurance procedure was not clearly explained it would blow all out of proportion and in his face. There is one trait about him I can attest to, he can be as stubborn as a mule to the point I have rarely seen in anyone else.
    >>

Dude, for someone who claims to have only bought ~8 auctions from him and just know him a little from the email exchanges, you sure do know a lot about him.
    You know what he thinks "that is a blatant lie...."
    You know that there is "one trait I can attest to....stubborn as a mile...."

Again, I don't care if you aren't the same person....you are more tightly wound with him than you are admitting.
    Maybe the auctions you "won" from him were plain old shills? A little "buddy system" going on with you 2?

I've been told I tolerate fools poorly...that may explain things if I have a problem with you. Current ebay items - Nothing at the moment

• Options

<< <i>Maybe the auctions you "won" from him were plain old shills? A little "buddy system" going on with you 2? >>

Not at all and I don't appreciate the accusation.
    USMC Veteran 1981-1992
    Cold War Veteran

• Options
    What is truly sad is that many have lowered themselves to name calling. You'll notice those aren't reponded too generally. As you can see by my sig, I spent 11 years in the Marines I have been called worse things by better people. Such childish attacks are brushed aside with the credibility they warrant NADA ZIP ZILTCH.
    USMC Veteran 1981-1992
    Cold War Veteran

• Options
    TWQGTWQG Posts: 3,145 ✭✭

<< <i>Oftentimes, I will change the insurance option on an auction, but will have to nap afterwards. >>

• Options

<< <i>What is truly sad is that many have lowered themselves to name calling. You'll notice those aren't reponded too generally. As you can see by my sig, I spent 11 years in the Marines I have been called worse things by better people. Such childish attacks are brushed aside with the credibility they warrant NADA ZIP ZILTCH. >>

I spent 8 years in the Active Army and the National Guard while I put myself through college and I don't appreciate the way you defend someone who is making blatant mistakes and accusations that you can't back up (for or against). The name calling is a way of telling you how people feel about you and the way you are acting....(ie....look in the mirror to find someone who might believe you or poe and that is about it).

And, I don't care if you appreciate or not the comment I made about shilling......I think it is an appropriate thing that needs to be thought about given the way you are posting and acting and that poe has "bowed out".
    If you don't want to be considered a shill, tell us the truth....what is your actual reason for your staunch support of a blatant creep seller like poe?
    Business partner? Lover? Relative? Best friends since grade school? He saved your life in 'nam by caring you, wounded, for 50 miles through dense brush, uphill both ways, past enemy forces?
    Seriously, tell us the truth to give yourself credibility.....I really don't think you have any in this instance....no matter how many times you post.

• Options

<< <i>Such childish attacks are brushed aside with the credibility they warrant NADA ZIP ZILTCH. >>

There's no "T" in ZILCH.

Russ, NCNE

• Options
    roadrunnerroadrunner Posts: 28,303 ✭✭✭✭✭
    have advised him to do so before and during this thread. I knew it was only a matter of time an incident like this would occur. There would be a mistake on his part and because obtaining insurance procedure was not clearly explained it would blow all out of proportion and in his face.[i/]

Catspit seems to know more about Poe than Poe knows about himself. Only 8 transactions and he knows Poe's personal habits and traits. Amazing. How did he know he was stubborn because he only had 8 "good" transactions with the Poe-lice. How did Poe show stubborness in 8 "good" transactions?

The difference between all the ANA "lifer" members who sell overgraded swill and Poe is that old Poe came here to say he wasn't a crook. At least those lifer ANA'ers don't come here and claim they are Charles Ingles (Little House on the Prairie) or Mother Theresa or make up ridiculous accusations against the buyers. Even against irrefutable damning evidence: his own coins, his own scans, his own auctions, etc....he still refutes the obvious facts.
    That's the difference, and that's why we know beyond a doubt that he is a scammer.

Catfish, did you check out that Full Head 1927 SLQ? Any comments?
    How about that MS63 Barber quarter? How about the 1929 SLQ?
    How about the dark scans that are "perfect to see every detail" yet you cannot see ANY detail? How about the 3 buyers that have negged him on other coins? What about the stated deceptively written return policy? The pattern is sort of obvious wouldn't you say? Maybe Coast to Coast Coins has a position for him?

roadrunner

roadrunner
    Barbarous Relic No More, LSCC -GoldSeek--shadow stats--SafeHaven--321gold
  • Options
    roadrunnerroadrunner Posts: 28,303 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Catfish has gone so far to defend Poe that either he is Poe, or his father, or his lawyer. Not even the dream team went this far to defend OJ Simpson. This is simply incredible. I'm impressed. Poe is not the stubborn one, it's Catfish.

We shouldn't let this thread die until another Poe client comes forward.

Catfish, you have shown your true colors. Anyone who is an 8 time repeat customer of Poe, has to be insane. I rest my case. And why you're at it, send some of your Poe gems to ANACS for grading. We'd love to hear the results.

roadrunner
    Barbarous Relic No More, LSCC -GoldSeek--shadow stats--SafeHaven--321gold
  • Options
    How much time you fellows spent in the military is not what this thread is about! It's about a blatant liar that is being defended to the hilt by a blatant fool!
  • Options

<< <i>

<< <i>What is truly sad is that many have lowered themselves to name calling. You'll notice those aren't reponded too generally. As you can see by my sig, I spent 11 years in the Marines I have been called worse things by better people. Such childish attacks are brushed aside with the credibility they warrant NADA ZIP ZILTCH. >>

I spent 8 years in the Active Army and the National Guard while I put myself through college and I don't appreciate the way you defend someone who is making blatant mistakes and accusations that you can't back up (for or against). The name calling is a way of telling you how people feel about you and the way you are acting....(ie....look in the mirror to find someone who might believe you or poe and that is about it).

And, I don't care if you appreciate or not the comment I made about shilling......I think it is an appropriate thing that needs to be thought about given the way you are posting and acting and that poe has "bowed out".
    If you don't want to be considered a shill, tell us the truth....what is your actual reason for your staunch support of a blatant creep seller like poe?
    Business partner? Lover? Relative? Best friends since grade school? He saved your life in 'nam by caring you, wounded, for 50 miles through dense brush, uphill both ways, past enemy forces?
    Seriously, tell us the truth to give yourself credibility.....I really don't think you have any in this instance....no matter how many times you post. >>

We both belong to the same organization, He is a "Past Master" and I have been as high as Junior Warden. I spent half a term at Senior Warden but family obligations required me to relocate and I gave up my position in "line".
    USMC Veteran 1981-1992
    Cold War Veteran

• Options
    NewmismatistNewmismatist Posts: 1,802 ✭✭

<< <i>We both belong to the same organization, He is a "Past Master" and I have been as high as Junior Warden. I spent half a term at Senior Warden but family obligations required me to relocate and I gave up my position in "line". >>

Really?!! And what organization might that be?

BTW Here's Catfish's prior "purchases" that can be gleaned from ebay:

Seller: poe58 Jun-30-04 12:10 item# 3917967085
    1832 Capped Bust Half Dollar @ $49.03
    poe58's description: “This auction is for an 1832 Capped Bust Half Dollar. The coin appears to be sharply struck on both the obverse and reverse. There is some beautiful toning that doesn’t show up on the scan. There is light High point wear confined to the high points on Mrs. Liberty’s Curls. The letters on Mrs. Liberty’s Cap are sharp and well defined, and the word liberty is complete. The coin is distinctively toned. I would grade the coin as an EF-40 using Photo grade”

COMMENT: CDN Bid/Ask is F $43/$47 - VF $48/$53 - EF $80/$88 Catfish paid $49.03 so he bought this over-graded gem at between bid & ask at the next lower grade - from the "wonderful" Poe scan the coin appears to F-VF, so using CDN as a guide catfish has a downside of about $4 - not worth returnin even if over-graded by 2 grades. Note the sharp-eyed Poe graded this coin EF & if accurate worth $80+

So this coin sold for VF money and even if only F still worth about $45 (even with Poe58's 25 yrs of expert over-grading experience) - Why wouldn’t Catfish be satisfied?

Seller: poe58 May-17-04 21:11 3911726106
    2001Five Dollar Liberty Gold Eagle (MS-70) Paid $65.00 (about $40 melt)
    “This Auction Is For a 2001 Five Dollar Liberty Gold Eagle. The Coin has been Graded and slabbed as MS-70 by ICG.”

COMMENT: Duh - a bullion coin & slabbed at that.

Seller: poe58 Apr-21-04 11:14 3907677814
    1863 Civil War Token @ $8.50
    “This auction is for an 1863 Civil War Token. The Coin’s obverse would grade a solid AU. However, the reverse has a decidedly weak strike. There doesn’t appear to be any signs of wear although there is an old scratch on the reverse which can be seen in the scans. The coin is a beautiful example of a turbulent era in our nation’s history. While I would grade the coin as net VF, Grading is a subjective Art.”

Duh an $8.50 CWT - not much risk in that coin -

Were these real coin purchases or just a way to leave positive feed back?

Just wondering

Collecting eye-appealing Proof and MS Indian Head Cents, 1858 Flying Eagle and IHC patterns and beautiful toned coins.

“It ain't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so.” Mark Twain
    Newmismatist
  • Options

<< <i>Really?!! And what organization might that be? >>

12 years ago this one. When I left Georgia I moved to this one Now that I am in Mississippi I plan to move to a local one here.
    USMC Veteran 1981-1992
    Cold War Veteran

• Options

<< <i>12 years ago this one. When I left Georgia I moved to this one Now that I am in Mississippi I plan to move to a local one here. >>

Ah. So now I see. We just don't know the secret handshake. image
  • Options
    Fellow Masons. That explains a lot.
  • Options
    RYKRYK Posts: 35,796 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Boy, if we just knew that a couple hundred posts ago, it would have saved us a lot of time.
  • Options
    FatManFatMan Posts: 8,977
    hmmmm......what happened to the Mason's Principle regarding "Honesty and Integrity". I think old Poe needs a lot of work in this area.
  • Options
    XpipedreamRXpipedreamR Posts: 8,059 ✭✭

<< <i>It's on page 12 in chapter four of the "How To Be A Successful eBay Scammer" manual. It's under the section titled "Roping In The Sucker With A Convoluted Unworkable Guarantee."

We are nearing 300. Shot 350. But we need a new character to enter the fray. Maybe we could email the guy who negged Poe and ask him for his perspective. Otherwise, we are recycling the same trash over and over. And over. >>

#350image
  • Options
    never did understand the "Free and accepted order of masons"
    speaking in tongues,chairs, masonic books that not even Masons are supposed to see,clandestine chapters aka minoritys.
  • Options
    So, due to his "master" and your "junior", it appears he can call you up, have you bid on his coins, have you post positive feedback, then make you come here to defend him and his honor?

Wow! I want to command some little peons like that.....all of a sudden, away from coins, pos58 has my admiration of having it made and being able to command little lackeys!

Wowza

Now, of course, kittyfish has even less (insert negative number here) as lackeys deserve no respect, right?

• Options

<< <i>never did understand the "Free and accepted order of masons"
    speaking in tongues,chairs, masonic books that not even Masons are supposed to see,clandestine chapters aka minoritys. >>

Wow, The only speaking in tongues I have ever witnessed was in a C.O.G. and a Baptist church in rural Georgia. Never saw it in a Masonic Lodge. I do not belong to a clandestine variety.
    USMC Veteran 1981-1992
    Cold War Veteran

• Options

<< <i>So, due to his "master" and your "junior", it appears he can call you up, have you bid on his coins, have you post positive feedback, then make you come here to defend him and his honor?

Wow! I want to command some little peons like that.....all of a sudden, away from coins, pos58 has my admiration of having it made and being able to command little lackeys!

Wowza

Now, of course, kittyfish has even less (insert negative number here) as lackeys deserve no respect, right? >>

You obviously have no experience in dealing with Masons. I am not a lackey, nor can I be commanded to do such things. Your accusations are as ridiculous as every other post you have made in this thread. Go back and look at each and every post I have made, not a single one includes a "name calling" event done by me. My integrity is intact, name callers give theirs away. Name callers try to force their views on people through the use of vulgar and abusive terms. It only displays a deep lack of maturity and an inability to properly debate an issue. It also shows a deep dementia, usually rearing its head similarly to the methods used by racists to try and force their views on others.
    USMC Veteran 1981-1992
    Cold War Veteran

• Options
    XpipedreamRXpipedreamR Posts: 8,059 ✭✭

<< <i>...Wow, The only speaking in tongues I have ever witnessed was in a C.O.G. and a Baptist church in rural Georgia. Never saw it in a Masonic Lodge. I do not belong to a clandestine variety. >>

It's always the other guys into that wacky stuff, huh?

• Options

<< <i>My integrity is intact >>

Russ, NCNE
  • Options

<< <i>

<< <i>...Wow, The only speaking in tongues I have ever witnessed was in a C.O.G. and a Baptist church in rural Georgia. Never saw it in a Masonic Lodge. I do not belong to a clandestine variety. >>

It's always the other guys into that wacky stuff, huh?

image >>

I have never been in a clandestine lodge so I can not speak as to what they do or not do. I have attended a Church of God and a Baptist church other denominations as well and I can speak as to what I have seen there.
    USMC Veteran 1981-1992
    Cold War Veteran

• Options

<< <i>

<< <i>My integrity is intact >>

Russ, NCNE >>

That lack of maturity showing again.
    USMC Veteran 1981-1992
    Cold War Veteran

This discussion has been closed.