Home U.S. Coin Forum

End of World War II 75th Anniversary American Eagle Silver Proof (20XF) & Gold Proof Coin (20XE)

Comments

• MgarmyMgarmy Posts: 2,296 ✭✭✭✭✭

@cheezhed said:
    Thank you for shopping with the United States Mint.
    Order Number: USM0886****

Waiting for confirmation.

Awesome!!!congrats man. Did you get the AGE or the othe other one?

100% positive transactions with SurfinxHI, bigole, 1madman, collectorcoins, proofmorgan, Luke Marshall, silver pop, golden egg, point five zero,coin22lover, alohagary, blaircountycoin,joebb21

• matt_dacmatt_dac Posts: 961 ✭✭✭✭✭

@cheezhed said:
    Thank you for shopping with the United States Mint.
    Order Number: USM0886****

Waiting for confirmation.

Which one?

• CoinMeisterCoinMeister Posts: 642 ✭✭✭✭

@Kliao said:

@cheezhed said:
    Holy chit got gold.

Congrats! Never flipped for me. AGE or 24k 1/2 ounce?

Me either

"What we are never changes, but who we are ... never stops changing."
  • KliaoKliao Posts: 5,551 ✭✭✭✭✭

@cheezhed said:
    AGE V75 Privy

Congrats!

Collector
    75 Positive BST transactions buying and selling with 45 members and counting!
    instagram.com/klnumismatics

Nice!

100% positive transactions with SurfinxHI, bigole, 1madman, collectorcoins, proofmorgan, Luke Marshall, silver pop, golden egg, point five zero,coin22lover, alohagary, blaircountycoin,joebb21

• OnastoneOnastone Posts: 3,874 ✭✭✭✭✭

@cheezhed said:
    AGE V75 Privy

I'll say it again.....AMAZING!!!

• OnedollarnohollarOnedollarnohollar Posts: 2,035 ✭✭✭✭

I didn't see any silver eagles pop up today. had it in the cart with all info filled out also. ready to push place order but the red not available sign never disappeared for me.

• eCoinquesteCoinquest Posts: 1,485 ✭✭✭

@cheezhed said:
    AGE V75 Privy

Congratulations!! Glad to see someone on here got an AGE V75!

• MrbarlintMrbarlint Posts: 37 ✭✭✭

Congrats cheezhed!

edited November 15, 2020 5:56AM

Hell of a start to a Sunday Tom!!!

• coinercoiner Posts: 431 ✭✭✭

was your connection method by mobile phone or computer

• cheezhedcheezhed Posts: 5,765 ✭✭✭✭✭

Home PC firefox

Many happy BST transactions

@cheezhed said:
    AGE V75 Privy

Amazing! Congrats!

• BullsitterBullsitter Posts: 5,480 ✭✭✭✭✭

I never saw it but @ 7:45 my refresh burped a few times so I knew somebody got something.
    Congrats to Cheezhed

So I could be wrong but it looks like 7:45 has become the new 7:30?

@Mgarmy said:
    So I could be wrong but it looks like 7:45 has become the new 7:30?

Seems to be like it now....

Collector

• eCoinquesteCoinquest Posts: 1,485 ✭✭✭

Has anyone had luck with leaving a coin in the cart with all fields completed and just click "place order" when it goes live again?

I suspect the fastest way to acquire is via PAYPAL payment method. Mine was the same. Im trying to figure out if you actually have to refresh the cart or when it becomes available can you just press "place order". I refreshed with mine last Sat.

Mine slowed ever so briefly. It never flipped for me. I knew it wasn’t me today. I guess when it opens, it’s your turn and you’d better be fast!

• Well, I have had the "Your order is processing..." window for the AGE v75 privy 5 times now with nothing to show for it. Did get the ASE v75 privy, so not a total loss! Good luck to all

• Danno44Danno44 Posts: 173 ✭✭✭

In cart and never changed to available (gold privy).....congrats to those who scored!

Rufaus got his by having one already in the cart from a prior shot. I have one in there now but not sure without refreshing the check out screen if hitting place order does anything with the invalid item tag still showing

• pf70collectorpf70collector Posts: 6,547 ✭✭✭

@eCoinquest said:
    Has anyone had luck with leaving a coin in the cart with all fields completed and just click "place order" when it goes live again?

You have to refresh while in cart. Place order button does not work unless you refresh. My clock on iPad slowed so missed it completely.

this is good info to know before the next hot coin drop.....which will probably come in....2036

anyone know if the silver medal ever became available again?
    although it looks like that one will be able to be acquired on ebay soon very close to issue :smile:

Noting at 7:30 CST. That will conclude my checking for today :)

Collector

• morgansforevermorgansforever Posts: 8,445 ✭✭✭✭✭

Refreshed for a full hour, nothing on my end.

World coins FSHO Hundreds of successful BST transactions U.S. coins FSHO
    edited November 15, 2020 6:58AM

@eCoinquest said:

I refreshed first in cart then place order just had to click the box agreeing to terms.

@coiner said:
    I suspect the fastest way to acquire is via PAYPAL payment method. Mine was the same. Im trying to figure out if you actually have to refresh the cart or when it becomes available can you just press "place order". I refreshed with mine last Sat.

I used paypal as well.

@pf70collector said:

@eCoinquest said:

You have to refresh while in cart. Place order button does not work unless you refresh. My clock on iPad slowed so missed it completely.

This is what I did.

How do you get it into the cart when it's not available?

• Bigbuck1975Bigbuck1975 Posts: 1,250 ✭✭✭✭✭

@morgansforever said:

You can’t add until it’s available

@morgansforever said:

It's been in cart since day of release. Been trying ever since.

@Bigbuck1975 said:

@morgansforever said:

You can’t add until it’s available

I can't click ctrl + R anymore

cheez - dont be too concerned about the time to ship. I had a AGE last Saturday confirmed and it didnt ship until yesterday (Friday) about 430pm EST.
    My V75 AGE is on its way now!

• RaufusRaufus Posts: 6,784 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 15, 2020 8:17AM

@cheezhed said:
    Holy chit got gold.

Which gold?

Was it already in your cart?

Already answered. Congrats.

Land of the Free because of the Brave!
    edited November 15, 2020 8:39AM

@coiner said:
    cheez - dont be too concerned about the time to ship. I had a AGE last Saturday confirmed and it didnt ship until yesterday (Friday) about 430pm EST.
    My V75 AGE is on its way now!

My V75 AGE from last Thursday is still processing. Just can't relax until it says shipped.

I see that my V75 ASE arrived at our local PO at 07:24. It's only a mile away. Wish I could just go pick it up.

• WAYNEASWAYNEAS Posts: 6,568 ✭✭✭✭✭

how many of you guys have carpal-tunnel finger from constantly hitting the refresh button?
    My "mouse finger" keeps twitching anytime I touch the mouse even when I am not on the mint's web site. Ouch

Kennedys are my quest...

Sorry for a third post but was thinking that the scary thing for us w orders processing is that every V75 AGE that folks have been able to score as of late was one that someone else had a confirmed order for. Man, just want to get that shipped email SO bad.

@WAYNEAS said:
    how many of you guys have carpal-tunnel finger from constantly hitting the refresh button?
    My "mouse finger" keeps twitching anytime I touch the mouse even when I am not on the mint's web site. Ouch

I'm guessing younger fingers can withstand more refreshing? :)

Collector

• foraiurforaiur Posts: 134 ✭✭✭

Don't worry about it. Just use a portion of your winnings for a finger transplant.

• jmski52jmski52 Posts: 22,667 ✭✭✭✭✭

Congrats, cheesehed. If you had it in your cart and then had to refresh, did you also have to re-enter your contact phone number or can the order go through with that field left blank?

Q: Are You Printing Money? Bernanke: Not Literally

I knew it would happen.
  • pf70collectorpf70collector Posts: 6,547 ✭✭✭

I believe only those that ordered toward the end on the first day of offering no matter what you bought are getting their orders cancelled like my silver medal. Those that are getting these after day of sales seem to be fine like when I ordered my ASE privy after the day of sales.

• VanHalenVanHalen Posts: 3,857 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Raufus said:
    Sorry for a third post but was thinking that the scary thing for us w orders processing is that every V75 AGE that folks have been able to score as of late was one that someone else had a confirmed order for. Man, just want to get that shipped email SO bad.

I bet you get yours since the order was several days ago right? Hearty congratulations to all who got either V75 piece.
    Amazing thing is today, 10 days after release of a coin with a 1945 piece mintage, some gold V75's are still popping up. That is crazy. I certainly hope cheezhed gets one too.

I was able to get two V75 silvers and they are on their way to "coinflip" now. Hope to buy a really nice Morgan, Peace or Liberty Seated piece with the proceeds.

• Rooster1Rooster1 Posts: 381 ✭✭✭

@cheezhed said:

@eCoinquest said:

I refreshed first in cart then place order just had to click the box agreeing to terms.

That is weird because every time I refresh The credit card info disappears and I have to put the info in again. How do you get it to where you just have to click the agree box?

Successful deals with:Ciccio-Nibanny, Wondercoin, Republicaninmass, Utahcoin, Abitofthisabitofthat, Doubleeagles59, Peaceman

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file