Home U.S. Coin Forum

End of World War II 75th Anniversary American Eagle Silver Proof (20XF) & Gold Proof Coin (20XE)

1798081828385»

Comments

• Batman23Batman23 Posts: 4,999 ✭✭✭✭✭

@jessewvu said:
    they are missing a sale of the v75 AGE from 12/21

I looked back on the thread here and I see there were a couple of blip sightings but no one claimed snagging one. You commented that a friend had snagged a non-V75 the Friday previous but I don't see any reference here that one was snagged on 12/21.

• jessewvujessewvu Posts: 5,063 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Batman23 said:

@jessewvu said:

I looked back on the thread here and I see there were a couple of blip sightings but no one claimed snagging one. You commented that a friend had snagged a non-V75 the Friday previous but I don't see any reference here that one was snagged on 12/21.

It ‘twas. Shipped a few weeks later.

• Batman23Batman23 Posts: 4,999 ✭✭✭✭✭

@jessewvu said:

@Batman23 said:

@jessewvu said:

It ‘twas. Shipped a few weeks later.

Makes me wonder how accurate the mints data is. I knew they were off a day as they had the big sale date on 11/4 instead of 11/5. After that adjustment the big dates seemed to coincide with the posts here.

• MgarmyMgarmy Posts: 2,296 ✭✭✭✭✭

Sweet!

100% positive transactions with SurfinxHI, bigole, 1madman, collectorcoins, proofmorgan, Luke Marshall, silver pop, golden egg, point five zero,coin22lover, alohagary, blaircountycoin,joebb21

• CoinMeisterCoinMeister Posts: 642 ✭✭✭✭

You have to wonder- who and why would anyone return the AGE V75? Even if it were damaged somehow. Would you still return it?! Seriously?! At the very least, put it on the BST and see if anyone would be interested. You could add a few pictures so there is disclosure. But return it... nope!

"What we are never changes, but who we are ... never stops changing."

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file