Comments

• Options
    perkdogperkdog Posts: 29,761 ✭✭✭✭✭

SteveK, thanks for playing 😂👍👍. Great game though buddy 🍻

• Options
    stevekstevek Posts: 28,247 ✭✭✭✭✭

@perkdog said:

Even though i don't like the game result, i have to like the post.

One good thing among many good things about Perkdog, top class all the way. 👍

• Options
    edited November 17, 2019 6:20PM

@stevek said:

@perkdog said:

Even though i don't like the game result, i have to like the post.

One good thing among many good things about Perkdog, top class all the way. 👍

Thanks for the kind words bud, I know I’m not for everyone but I try my best to be a good sportsman 👍, again great game 🍻

• Options
    MCMLVToppsMCMLVTopps Posts: 4,671 ✭✭✭✭✭

@stevek said:
    Paul - When you get the chance, post a Patriots pic so i can place it in my avatar right after the game or before.

Thanks Paul, and congrats on the big win today.

Well, I have to say...classy post Steve. Tis only football.
    Al

• Options

@MCMLVTopps said:

@stevek said:
    Paul - When you get the chance, post a Patriots pic so i can place it in my avatar right after the game or before.

Thanks Paul, and congrats on the big win today.

Well, I have to say...classy post Steve. Tis only football.
    Al

Steve knows the deal with gambling as good as anyone, you win some you lose some but at the end of the day we are all Sportsman here 🍻

• Options

Pretty cool stat right here...

• Options

@perkdog said:

Safe to say that will never be broken.

• Options

@stevek said:

@perkdog said:

Safe to say that will never be broken.

Agreed. It’s really amazing when you think about it. Regardless of who gets the credit for it, it’s definitely impressive

• Options

I just took a quick look at it again, it obviously didn't seem right, and then realized it's for "current" consecutive winning seasons.

The actual record for consecutive winning seasons is pasted below from a two year old article:

<<< With their 35-17 win over the Miami Dolphins in Week 12, the Patriots (9-2) guaranteed their 17th consecutive winning season, the most by any team since the 1970 AFL-NFL merger.

The Patriots were previously tied at 16 with the Dallas Cowboys (1970-1985) and the San Francisco 49ers (1983-1998). >>>

So the second place overall consecutive winning seasons is 16. But at 19 with the Patriots and still going strong, i'll still say that record will never be broken, particularly because of this free agent era.

• Options

Yea the word “Current” is where it’s at, at first I thought it was wrong after seeing Green Bay, Denver and Buffalo at 0 but yes it is “Current”

• Options

My 20,000 Post will have to be in this thread...

• Options

GO PATS!!!

• Options

GO PATS!!!

• Options

GO PATRIOTS!!!!!!!

• Options

@perkdog said:
    GO PATRIOTS!!!!!!!

Post padder. 😒

BTW, we should have made the avatar bet for just a day, instead of a week. This Brady avatar is killing me physically and emotionally. 😒

But i'll still do another one next time. 😉

• Options

@perkdog said:

Congrats on 20,000 posts. 😊

• Options

@stevek said:

@perkdog said:
    GO PATRIOTS!!!!!!!

Post padder. 😒

BTW, we should have made the avatar bet for just a day, instead of a week. This Brady avatar is killing me physically and emotionally. 😒

Ofcourse you will do it again. Gambling Addict 😂😂😂

• Options

@stevek said:

@perkdog said:

Congrats on 20,000 posts. 😊

Thank you buddy 🍻

• Options

@perkdog said:

@stevek said:

@perkdog said:
    GO PATRIOTS!!!!!!!

Post padder. 😒

Ofcourse you will do it again. Gambling Addict 😂😂😂

Losing this avatar bet almost feels worse than any money i lost, and i'm not kidding.

But that's what makes it fun. 😉

• Options
    DIMEMANDIMEMAN Posts: 22,403 ✭✭✭✭✭

@perkdog said:

Dallas had 20 back in the day. B)

• Options
    edited November 19, 2019 3:29PM

@perkdog ……… My Cowboys are coming to your place for the weekend. Please be nice and don't beat up on them too bad. :/

• Options

@DIMEMAN said:
    @perkdog ……… My Cowboys are coming to your place for the weekend. Please be nice and don't beat up on them too bad. :/

Patriots better win that game or i might start bashing Bill Belichick.

• Options

@stevek said:

@DIMEMAN said:

The Cowboys will have to bring their A+++ game to even be in it. What are the chances of that?

• Options

@DIMEMAN said:

@stevek said:

@DIMEMAN said:

The Cowboys will have to bring their A+++ game to even be in it. What are the chances of that?

I read an interview from Brady and he was quite disappointed with his performance against the Eagles. I'll be surprised if he doesn't bring his A game, especially at home.

Of course one day father time will take away Brady's ability to step it up and win on a NFL level. This Cowboys game may be some indication as to whether or not father time is finally knocking on the door.

• Options

@DIMEMAN said:

Ok Jon you been hanging around Steve too much, don’t think I’m falling for that Reverse Jinx nonsense that you picked up from him ☝️

• Options

@perkdog said:

@DIMEMAN said:

Ok Jon you been hanging around Steve too much, don’t think I’m falling for that Reverse Jinx nonsense that you picked up from him ☝️

Why, whatever do you mean Paul? :| You know I am just worried about the safety of my Boys. B)

• Options

@DIMEMAN said:

@perkdog said:

@DIMEMAN said:

Why, whatever do you mean Paul? :| You know I am just worried about the safety of my Boys. B)

Yea sure 😂😂😂

• Options
    thisistheshowthisistheshow Posts: 9,386 ✭✭✭✭✭

Can't wait for this game.

• Options

@stevek said:

@DIMEMAN said:

@stevek said:

@DIMEMAN said:

I read an interview from Brady and he was quite disappointed with his performance against the Eagles. I'll be surprised if he doesn't bring his A game, especially at home.

Of course one day father time will take away Brady's ability to step it up and win on a NFL level. This Cowboys game may be some indication as to whether or not father time is finally knocking on the door.

I’m torn. I can’t figure out if it’s Brady or the lack of offensive weapons he lacks, I think it’s both really. Some of his throws were off but really he is not getting the protection he needs and is missing Gronk and Gordon obviously

• Options

@thisistheshow said:
    Can't wait for this game. It’s going to be a tough one

• Options

@perkdog said:

@thisistheshow said:

Nothing to worry about Paul. You have the best HC and we have one of the worst! it'll be a piece of cake for ya! B)

• Options

@DIMEMAN said:

@perkdog said:

@thisistheshow said:

Nothing to worry about Paul. You have the best HC and we have one of the worst! it'll be a piece of cake for ya! B)

Haha I know your being serious on that, So let me ask you this Jon. Who would you have to chose if you had to have one of these guys on your team.... Romo at QB or Garrett as HC? Which one do you take 😂

• Options

@perkdog said:

@DIMEMAN said:

@perkdog said:

@thisistheshow said:

Haha I know your being serious on that, So let me ask you this Jon. Who would you have to chose if you had to have one of these guys on your team.... Romo at QB or Garrett as HC? Which one do you take 😂

Romo could be backup, but not the starter. If he had to be the starter.......UGH....I would have to keep Garrett. That's how bad I dislike Romo!

• Options

@DIMEMAN said:

@perkdog said:

@DIMEMAN said:

@perkdog said:

@thisistheshow said:

Romo could be backup, but not the starter. If he had to be the starter.......UGH....I would have to keep Garrett. That's how bad I dislike Romo!

Figured you would appreciate that question 😂

• Options

@perkdog said:

@DIMEMAN said:

@perkdog said:

@thisistheshow said:

There must have been smoke coming out of Dimeman's ears trying to contemplate that question. 🤣

• Options
    edited November 20, 2019 11:12AM

@stevek said:

@perkdog said:

@DIMEMAN said:

@perkdog said:

@thisistheshow said:

There must have been smoke coming out of Dimeman's ears trying to contemplate that question. 🤣

It was a TERRIBLE decision to have to make! As they were/are both a POC at their job!!!

• Options

Looks like Sanu will be out a few weeks with a high ankle sprain.

• Options

@thisistheshow said:
    Looks like Sanu will be out a few weeks with a high ankle sprain.

Great just what we need another hole in the WR spot 🤬

• Options

They need some serious help right now

• Options

A lot of rumors about AB.

• Options

@thisistheshow said:
    A lot of rumors about AB.

Well he took to social media and apologized to Kraft, Brady “Liked” it so who knows what to make of it, Kraft deserves flak for getting rid of him to begin with though, I mean he wants to play the character game with the players but it’s ok for him to be a dirty old man 🙄

• Options

@perkdog said:
    They need some serious help right now

Come on guys......all you have to do is show up to win. B)

• Options

Big game today!!! GO PATS!!!

• Options

Good game so far. Love this bad weather football.

• Options

Let’s go DEFENSE!!

• Options

Let’s go OFFENSE!!!

• Options

Ok back to a Let’s go DEFENSE!!!

• Options
    BillJonesBillJones Posts: 33,623 ✭✭✭✭✭

If the zebras give the Cowboys a catch for Prescott, it’s a fix.

Retired dealer and avid collector of U.S. type coins, 19th century presidential campaign medalets and selected medals. In recent years I have been working on a set of British coins - at least one coin from each king or queen who issued pieces that are collectible. I am also collecting at least one coin for each Roman emperor from Julius Caesar to ... ?
  • Options

Big W!!!