Home Sports Talk
Options

New England Patriots 2019 discussion thread

1131415161719»

Comments

• Options
    bronco2078bronco2078 Posts: 9,964 ✭✭✭✭✭

@tommyrusty7 said:
    I guess I won't see much of Brady this year as Tampa Bay does not get on tv much and I don't get the NFL package as it is overpriced now.

when the time comes i'll link you to the illegal stream out of japan B)

• Options
    tommyrusty7tommyrusty7 Posts: 1,805 ✭✭✭✭

@bronco2078 said:

@tommyrusty7 said:
    I guess I won't see much of Brady this year as Tampa Bay does not get on tv much and I don't get the NFL package as it is overpriced now.

when the time comes i'll link you to the illegal stream out of japan B)

Thank you.

• Options
    erikthredderikthredd Posts: 8,287 ✭✭✭✭✭

Here's one in english just make sure that your PC's anti-virus programs are up to date and pop-up ad blocker is on,seriously.
    You can pretty much watch any televised sporting event there.
    https://buffstreams.tv/

• Options
    DIMEMANDIMEMAN Posts: 22,403 ✭✭✭✭✭

@perkdog said:

@tommyrusty7 said:

Honestly they will probably put them on the air more if Brady is at QB

Wouldn't it be great if Tampa Bay won the SB this year! I detest Tampa Bay, but would love the pay back to BB & Kraft if the did it! :)B)>:)

• Options
    bronco2078bronco2078 Posts: 9,964 ✭✭✭✭✭

@erikthredd said:
    Here's one in english just make sure that your PC's anti-virus programs are up to date and pop-up ad blocker is on,seriously.

vegas has tampa bay more likey to win the superbowl than new england. They are assumed to either win or tie the division around 12-4 :D

• Options
    erikthredderikthredd Posts: 8,287 ✭✭✭✭✭

@bronco2078 said:

@erikthredd said:

vegas has tampa bay more likey to win the superbowl than new england. They are assumed to either win or tie the division around 12-4 :D

I agree with Vegas. They were 7-9 with pretty bad QB play,I can see another 4-5 wins with the schedule they have.

• Options
    BillJonesBillJones Posts: 33,489 ✭✭✭✭✭

I live in the Tampa area and will get to see the games. He will certainly have more good receivers here than he had in New England last year. Aside from Eldleman, what he had was very subpar. He had no deep threat whatsoever.

Retired dealer and avid collector of U.S. type coins, 19th century presidential campaign medalets and selected medals. In recent years I have been working on a set of British coins - at least one coin from each king or queen who issued pieces that are collectible. I am also collecting at least one coin for each Roman emperor from Julius Caesar to ... ?
  • Options
    perkdogperkdog Posts: 29,541 ✭✭✭✭✭

@BillJones said:
    I live in the Tampa area and will get to see the games. He will certainly have more good receivers here than he had in New England last year. Aside from Eldleman, what he had was very subpar. He had no deep threat whatsoever.

He got hung out to dry last year.

• Options

This is a nice gesture though

• Options
    DIMEMANDIMEMAN Posts: 22,403 ✭✭✭✭✭

The sign doesn't cut it. Kraft failed Tom BIG TIME !!!

• Options
    doubledragondoubledragon Posts: 23,094 ✭✭✭✭✭

I was reading on msn that Deshaun Watson is the favorite to become the Patriots quarterback in 2021.

• Options

@doubledragon said:
    I was reading on msn that Deshaun Watson is the favorite to become the Patriots quarterback in 2021.

He is too popular and good for Belichick, Big Bill needs to feel
    Like he stole a value player ie: some back up QB from Chattanooga State undrafted and brought in for a workout by big Bill