2019 Boston Red Sox official thread

pitbosspitboss Posts: 8,341 ✭✭✭

The weather was bright and a sunny 55 degrees as the Red Sox truck makes it's way to Florida for the start of another great season.

Comments

• perkdogperkdog Posts: 17,762 ✭✭✭✭✭

GO SOX!!!

• pitbosspitboss Posts: 8,341 ✭✭✭

So far they have stayed away from signing Kimbrel as has everyone else.
    I predict that holding on to Swihart will turn out to a smart move as he is the best hitting catcher they have if given a chance.

• JustacommemanJustacommeman Posts: 18,248 ✭✭✭✭✭

Too soon! B)

I still hungover from Sunday

m

Walker Proof Digital Album

Fellas, leave the tight pants to the ladies. If I can count the coins in your pockets you better use them to call a tailor. Stay thirsty my friends......

I watch the Patriots but my heart is with the Red Sox so it's never too soon to talk about them.

• BarndogBarndog Posts: 20,029 ✭✭✭✭✭

Truck Day is a good day to start the thread! Kimbrel should go play for someone else, please :D

• MCMLVToppsMCMLVTopps Posts: 2,924 ✭✭✭

Well, the Red Sox don't come to Atlanta this year, guess I'll have to settle for the MLB package. I think Kimbrel is pricing himself out of the market...time will tell.

Should be a good season ahead.

@MCMLVTopps said:
    Well, the Red Sox don't come to Atlanta this year, guess I'll have to settle for the MLB package. I think Kimbrel is pricing himself out of the market...time will tell.

Should be a good season ahead.

Now that my buddy AL has posted it makes the thread official. GO SOX!!! 🍻

Unlike the NFL package the baseball package is cheap when you consider what they get to attend one game.
    If they can solve the catching situation and come up with a good bullpen they should do very well this year,

A week from Friday is the first televised spring training. I can hardly wait.

• thisistheshowthisistheshow Posts: 717 ✭✭✭✭

Repeat!!!

• craig44craig44 Posts: 2,659 ✭✭✭✭

still no home for Kimbrel. as long as the Sox dont sign him, he can go anywhere as far as I am concerned.

Is greedy to want the Sox to repeat 🤔

I guess I am greedy then. The one thing I really want is for them to beat the Yankees.

@pitboss said:
    I guess I am greedy then. The one thing I really want is for them to beat the Yankees.

Like I always say if the Red Sox don’t win it and the Yankees don’t either it’s ok.