Comments

• DIMEMANDIMEMAN Posts: 22,403 ✭✭✭✭✭

@stevek said:

@DIMEMAN said:

@stevek said:

@DIMEMAN said:

@stevek said:

@erikthredd said:
    @stevek The Eagles offense just got a pretty good boost after trading for Lions WR Golden Tate.

Hi Eric - Thanks for the info.

I'm very pleased about this. :)

All I can say is CRAP!!!

When a Cowboys fan says "CRAP!!!", that's usually good news for Eagles fans. ;)

He is a very good WR. Hope his skills drop off. :oB)>:)

I predict he catches at least one touchdown pass in the Eagles upcoming game against that team from northern Texas, I forget the name of the city. Hopefully he catches two or three touchdown passes.

The Dallas D will cover him like a glove ! ;)B)

Here we go on game day and so far no smack from Steve! What is up with that??

• stevekstevek Posts: 28,697 ✭✭✭✭✭

@DIMEMAN said:

I'm on smack vacation, saving up my energy for the Eagles-Cowboys game next Sunday.

Today it's nothing but heartwarming actions...watering the flowers, feeding the birds, tending to the goldfish, etc.

;)

@stevek said:

@DIMEMAN said:

I'm on smack vacation, saving up my energy for the Eagles-Cowboys game next Sunday.

Today it's nothing but heartwarming actions...watering the flowers, feeding the birds, tending to the goldfish, etc.

;)

Sorry.....I just can't picture you.....watering the flowers, feeding the birds, tending to the goldfish, etc. ;)

The Redskins losing badly today certainly helps the cause.

Would be nice to see the Cowboys lose tomorrow night, but it won't be a huge big deal either way. The Eagles still have two games each, left to play with the Cowboys and Redskins, and that outcome will basically determine the NFC East and the playoff picture for the Eagles this season.

@stevek said:
    The Redskins losing badly today certainly helps the cause.

Would be nice to see the Cowboys lose tomorrow night, but it won't be a huge big deal either way. The Eagles still have two games each, left to play with the Cowboys and Redskins, and that outcome will basically determine the NFC East and the playoff picture for the Eagles this season.

The Cowboys have to start winning or you can stick a fork in them as far as playoffs.

Big game tonight, Eagles versus Cowboys at the Linc.

Sure would be nice going into the game if the Bucs could beat the Redskins earlier in the day. I think the Bucs should win that game.

The stinkin' Bucs, are out-rushing and out-receiving the Redskins by an almost 2 to 1 margin, and they're gonna lose this game. The Redskins were ripe for the pickins today and the pathetic Bucs can't take advantage of it when the Eagles need them to.

Now this upcoming Eagles game tonight is basically a must win game, or the Eagles will be in some very serious trouble to make the playoffs.

I just emailed Carson Wentz, and he quickly emailed me back saying that it's a guaranteed win tonight for the Eagles.

Thank you Carson!

• BillJonesBillJones Posts: 33,845 ✭✭✭✭✭

@stevek said:
    The stinkin' Bucs, are out-rushing and out-receiving the Redskins by an almost 2 to 1 margin, and they're gonna lose this game. The Redskins were ripe for the pickins today and the pathetic Bucs can't take advantage of it when the Eagles need them to.

Now this upcoming Eagles game tonight is basically a must win game, or the Eagles will be in some very serious trouble to make the playoffs.

Tampa has a poor team, as usual, and the worst place kicker in the NFL. That guy can’t kick extra points or field goals from the 20. You can’t win when you have a guy who chokes like that. If it were any other franchise, he would be gone after this game, but Tampa will keep him on welfare.

Retired dealer and avid collector of U.S. type coins, 19th century presidential campaign medalets and selected medals. In recent years I have been working on a set of British coins - at least one coin from each king or queen who issued pieces that are collectible. I am also collecting at least one coin for each Roman emperor from Julius Caesar to ... ?

@BillJones said:

@stevek said:

Tampa has a poor team, as usual, and the worst place kicker in the NFL. That guy can’t kick extra points or field goals from the 20. You can’t win when you have a guy who chokes like that. If it were any other franchise, he would be gone after this game, but Tampa will keep him on welfare.

@BillJones said:

@stevek said:

Yea I guess the Bucs might have blamed their fumbles and interceptions, and poor kicking on the weather today.

It was 80 degrees and clear in Tampa. :p

What the H is going on out there?

I'm looking forward to the 2017 season.

Eagles just flat out being outcoached this season - I admit it.

Ugly game getting uglier.

The Eagle’s offense is dead. What was stupid, unimaginative call on about the 20 on 4th and 1? Dallas is knocking on the door to make it 10 - zip. The old Eagles are back. Last year was fun.

Retired dealer and avid collector of U.S. type coins, 19th century presidential campaign medalets and selected medals. In recent years I have been working on a set of British coins - at least one coin from each king or queen who issued pieces that are collectible. I am also collecting at least one coin for each Roman emperor from Julius Caesar to ... ?

This may soon become a cheat thread.

+1

+1

+1

@BillJones said:
    The Eagle’s offense is dead. What was stupid, unimaginative call on about the 20 on 4th and 1? Dallas is knocking on the door to make it 10 - zip. The old Eagles are back. Last year was fun.

Hate to agree with ya. :/

Sloppy coaching, sloppy play calling, sloppy football = losing football.

Everybody and their brother saw that fake punt coming after all the turmoil this week at Dallas, we all knew Garrett was going to change things up and try chit like that, except for the Eagles special teams coach.

6-0

The score may as well be 60-0

Did the Eagles coaching staff get reincarnated into pee-wee football coaches in the off season?

Is it too late to ask for our money back on Golden Tate?

@stevek said:
    Did the Eagles coaching staff get reincarnated into pee-wee football coaches in the off season?

Your coaches are just getting messed up by the fact that we are not running Zeke up the middle on every 1st down. ;)

I can't believe what's going on out there?

I can't believe he made that kick in this cold weather.

A glimmer of hope.

@DIMEMAN said:

@stevek said:

Your coaches are just getting messed up by the fact that we are not running Zeke up the middle on every 1st down. ;)

They read your posts here at CU.

Third down and 15, and Eagles give it to them! This team is dead. How can the coaches wolf down so many stupid pills in seven months.

It's hard to believe how bad the Eagles are coaching out there.

6-3, ya just let the clock run out. It's baffling what's going on.

You can’t ran enough boos down on this quality of play.

I knew it.

Now that was smash mouth football! :)B)

What's the draft choices look like?

This team looks like the Philadelphia Hummingbirds. Pathetic!

@BillJones said:

The coaches are giving this game away - too many mistakes to mention.

Absolutely pathetic.

Golden Tate - change his name to Pyrite Tate.

@stevek said:

@BillJones said:

The coaches are giving this game away - too many mistakes to mention.

Absolutely pathetic.

Cowboys 13...…...Hummingbirds 3! :oB)

@DIMEMAN said:
    Now that was smash mouth football! :)B)

No, that is rolling and playing dead like the current edition of the Oakland yachtsmen. Oakland has not played like “Raiders” or Pirates. The Eagles play like the sparrows.

I hate it when Cowboys fans are happy. :s

I've been meaning to paint the inside garage for some time now. This might be a good time to get this job done. I'm gonna run out to Walmart to pickup some paint and paint brushes.

@stevek said:
    I've been meaning to paint the inside garage for some time now. This might be a good time to get this job done. I'm gonna run out to Walmart to pickup some paint and paint brushes.

Sounds like a plan. You weren’t thinking about painting it green, were ya?

Have to get a TD here.

MUST.

This game should be 6-6 right now with just amateurish coaching.

Now the Eagles must score a TD here!

The sparrows are pecking away ... it’s 6 to 13.

You can’t fail to execute in a situation like that and expect to win.

No TD allowed to the Hummingbirds!

That trick play was pathetic. This was not the right time to do that.

I'm not sure what's going on with the coaching? It has gone from spectacular last season to pathetic this season.

The fat lady is getting ready to make an appearance. :s:s:s:s:s:s:s:s:s:s:s:s