Home Sports Talk

Philadelphia Eagles 2018 season

Comments

• stevekstevek Posts: 27,582 ✭✭✭✭✭

I can't take this any longer.

I'll see ya's in the year 2068 when the Eagles might win another Super Bowl.

Suddenly Wentz not looking good. i wonder if he got hurt on that sack?

It never ends................................................................................................

Any word on the Eagles game?

I'm not watching it...I'm watching the 2017 season Eagles highlights.

I just drank a half bottle of Jack Daniels. I'm not panicky now.

Come on Eagles...........................

Punts? Are you kidding me???

Looks like 2-2

Oh well.

Chit, can we at least get a Cowboys loss today?

I dunno at this point.

Heckuva nice punt return at least.

I guess that OT is entirely possible at this point.

The Cowboys new kicker about to come into play big time.

Come on...show Jerry Jones why he should have kept Bailey.......!!!!!

@stevek said:
    Come on...show Jerry Jones why he should have kept Bailey.......!!!!!

lucky SOB :/

Yea OT...but this isn't good, putting added work on Wentz in his second game back from a bad injury.

Come on Eagles...Can ya sneak out of here with a win?

Torture.

come on Titans, just score and get it over with.

Come on titans...you can do it..........................................................................

I just called 911

Two Minute Warning...yea of my pending heart attack. LOL

Go Titans......................................................

Could windup a tie?

Need a pick very badly here.

• DIMEMANDIMEMAN Posts: 22,403 ✭✭✭✭✭

I just saw the perfect ending to a game. And Cowboys win...….PERFECT SUNDAY! :):oB)

• BillJonesBillJones Posts: 33,430 ✭✭✭✭✭

@stevek said:
    I knew it after winning the Super Bowl...Wentz got injured, now Cox gets injured.

Probably another 50 years of bad luck coming now. :/ y

At least year was fun. :(

Retired dealer and avid collector of U.S. type coins, 19th century presidential campaign medalets and selected medals. In recent years I have been working on a set of British coins - at least one coin from each king or queen who issued pieces that are collectible. I am also collecting at least one coin for each Roman emperor from Julius Caesar to ... ?
  • erikthredderikthredd Posts: 8,100 ✭✭✭✭✭

@DIMEMAN said:
    I just saw the perfect ending to a game. And Cowboys win...….PERFECT SUNDAY! :):oB)

Damn you! I was hoping Steve made it thru an entire forum page with his comments alone lol.

Bad football weekend for me. Brutal losses by Penn State and the Eagles.

Oh well, life goes on............................................................................

• erikthredderikthredd Posts: 8,100 ✭✭✭✭✭

@stevek said:

Oh well, life goes on............................................................................

Go punt Fluffy across the living room and you'll feel better :p

@stevek said:

Great day! :):):):):):):):):):):)o:)

@stevek said:

Maybe Drew Brees and the Saints will beat the 'Jersey Giants. I loved last year's Giants team.

Retired dealer and avid collector of U.S. type coins, 19th century presidential campaign medalets and selected medals. In recent years I have been working on a set of British coins - at least one coin from each king or queen who issued pieces that are collectible. I am also collecting at least one coin for each Roman emperor from Julius Caesar to ... ?

New Orleans up by 15, 2 minutes left!

Bye, bye Jersey Giants!

@BillJones said:

Bye, bye Jersey Giants!

This made a great weekend even BETTER! :)

@DIMEMAN said:

@BillJones said:

Bye, bye Jersey Giants!

This made a great weekend even BETTER! :)

I hope all Cowboys fans come down with a severe case of jock itch...extra itchy. >:)

The Cowboys only beat the Lions by 2 points. Like I said before, the Iions are not that good.

@BillJones said:
    The Cowboys only beat the Lions by 2 points. Like I said before, the Iions are not that good.

The Lions are kicking the Packers ARSE! ;)

On a side note...…..I only root for the NY Giants once a year because I hate them!

But this is that one week I am for them! :):oB)

@DIMEMAN said:

@BillJones said:

The Lions are kicking the Packers ARSE! ;)

Arron Rogers is playing on one leg, and Packers without him are not a .500 team.

ERROR …..ERROR.....It's Thursday's game which is next week's game! Go Giants!!

Go Vikes today! :)

@DIMEMAN said:
    Go Vikes today! :)

It was tough to make a call on this game, so i didn't make one.

Frankly I didn't like the way Carson Wentz finished up last week's game, I think he may have gotten nicked up late in that game during a sack...and he doesn't look good out there thus far.

This is certainly not the Carson Wentz of last season. Whether it's a physical thing or a mental thing, i'm not sure. Hopefully whatever it is, he can play thru it or snap out of it sometime during this game. If not, the Eagles may be in for a long season.

If things get bad, i can always watch from my huge collection of last season's Eagles video highlights. :|

The Eagles have had bad luck with quarterbacks. Yes, Nick Foles looked great in the last two games of the post season, but his starts have been spotty. He seemed like a world beater until he broke his collarbone.

Yes...a nice 48 yard completion for Carson Wentz.

The reverse jinx worked. LOL

Go Eagles!!!!!

• grote15grote15 Posts: 29,480 ✭✭✭✭✭

A loss today and the Jets and eagles have the same record? Who would have thunk it??

Collecting 1970s Topps baseball wax, rack and cello packs, as well as PCGS graded Half Cents, Large Cents, Two Cent pieces and Three Cent Silver pieces.

Vikings 45 yard field goal attempt. NO GOOD!

Perhaps there was a reason why the Cowboys released this kicker Bailey? LOL

@grote15 said:
    A loss today and the Jets and eagles have the same record? Who would have thunk it??

No body would have a bigger smile than this Cowboy fan! :) As I was typing this a Vikes lineman just scored a TD! :):):):)o:)

@DIMEMAN said:

@grote15 said:

No body would have a bigger smile than this Cowboy fan! :) As I was typing this a Vikes lineman just scored a TD! :):):):)o:)

Wentz shows flashes of last season, but it's obvious that he's not fully focused out there. :/

As much as I hate the eagles...….that was a TOTALLY bogus ruffing call!!

Well, so much for any continued idea of the Eagles winning back-to-back Super Bowls.

It was fun while it lasted. :/:/:/:/:/

edited October 7, 2018 2:50PM

@stevek said:
    Well, so much for any continued idea of the Eagles winning back-to-back Super Bowls.

It was fun while it lasted. :/:/:/:/:/

I wish I was as confident as you about that. The season is still young Steve. ;) Plus this game is NOT over.

Last year was fun; this year forget it. The Eagles players don’t show the same intensity, and when something seems to be going right, a 600 pound defensive linemen has a ball fall in his lap and gets to rumble for a touchdown. Then we have yet another bogus roughing the passer call that hands another touchdown to the Vikings.

I guess you can’t even sack the quarterback now without getting a roughing the passer call. The roughing the passer penalty used to be for after the quarterback threw the ball and was vulnerable. Now he can be holding the ball, getting sacked. These officials are a bunch of clowns who have purple jerseys under their zebra stripes. I’m done with this game. It’s over at halftime.

The wife will be happy tonight. We’ll watch the stuff we taped during our trip to Universal last week.

• coinpalicecoinpalice Posts: 2,435 ✭✭✭✭✭

Vikings will have Cook back next week, I see them going on a big string of wins just like last year, go Vikings!