• Options
    stevekstevek Posts: 27,771 ✭✭✭✭✭

@DIMEMAN said:
    Go Tampax Bay!

I saw that.

• Options
    BillJonesBillJones Posts: 33,487 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 16, 2018 12:00PM

Yes, Wentz had better get healthy pretty soon, or we will seeing another celebration in Dallas. The heat is a killer. I live down here, and the only way stay outside is to be by the pool where you can jump in every five minutes.

Retired dealer and avid collector of U.S. type coins, 19th century presidential campaign medalets and selected medals. In recent years I have been working on a set of British coins - at least one coin from each king or queen who issued pieces that are collectible. I am also collecting at least one coin for each Roman emperor from Julius Caesar to ... ?
  • Options
    DIMEMANDIMEMAN Posts: 22,403 ✭✭✭✭✭

@stevek said:

@DIMEMAN said:
    Go Tampax Bay!

I saw that.

:) You know I am for the Cowboys and anybody that plays the Eagles. :oB)

The Tampax Bay Bucs are covering the Eagles like a maxipad with wings! ;)B)o:)

• Options

About the only way the Eagles could have trained for this game would have been if they had held their practices in an oven.

Retired dealer and avid collector of U.S. type coins, 19th century presidential campaign medalets and selected medals. In recent years I have been working on a set of British coins - at least one coin from each king or queen who issued pieces that are collectible. I am also collecting at least one coin for each Roman emperor from Julius Caesar to ... ?
  • Options

And getting uglier.

Wouldn't be a bad idea to put Sudfeld in there at some point.

• Options

Nice punt - that may be the Eagles highlight of this game. :/

• Options

As the late "Dandy Don" Meredith used to say, "Turn out the lights!" This one is over. Maybe it will be a wake-up call ... Let's hope.

As for the Bucks, having watched this team for 13 years as a disinterested local resident, never under estimate their ability to blow it. When Winston becomes available again, he will be in there.

• Options
    perkdogperkdog Posts: 29,539 ✭✭✭✭✭

The fact that Ryan Fitzpatrick has 4 TD’s in this game is every bit of exactly why the NFL is the most unpredictable thing on the planet. Just unreal

• Options

@DIMEMAN said:

@stevek said:

@DIMEMAN said:
    Go Tampax Bay!

I saw that.

:) You know I am for the Cowboys and anybody that plays the Eagles. :oB)

The Tampax Bay Bucs are covering the Eagles like a maxipad with wings! ;)B)o:)

The NFC East may all be tied 1-1 after today.

Although i'd love to see the Giants upset the stinking Cowboys and have them go 0-2. Then this Eagles loss wouldn't sting so bad.

• Options

@perkdog said:
    The fact that Ryan Fitzpatrick has 4 TD’s in this game is every bit of exactly why the NFL is the most unpredictable thing on the planet. Just unreal

At 35 years old, and he's played on I don't know how many different teams, all of a sudden he starts looking like the GOAT when playing the Eagles. :/

• Options

Through the years the teams that I have loved to hate have been the Cowboys years ago and over the last 15 years, the stinking New York Giants and Denver "Little Horses." I have never been a Manning family fan, neither Eli nor Peyton.

• Options
    grote15grote15 Posts: 29,535 ✭✭✭✭✭

FitzMagic is back. 8 TDs in 2 games.

Collecting 1970s Topps baseball wax, rack and cello packs, as well as PCGS graded Half Cents, Large Cents, Two Cent pieces and Three Cent Silver pieces.
  • Options

The bottom line is ya just can't allow a 75 yard touchdown on the first damn play of the game.

For sure, Pederson is going to kick some keisters on Tuesday.

• Options

@perkdog said:

I am waiting for him to play against a real defense. New Orleans traditionally have never had a good defense, the Eagles have been asleep so far.

• Options

Nice to see the Eagles score, but it's just a tease.

• Options

@BillJones said:
    Through the years the teams that I have loved to hate have been the Cowboys years ago and over the last 15 years, the stinking New York Giants and Denver "Little Horses." I have never been a Manning family fan, neither Eli nor Peyton.

I dunno why, but I've never hated the Giants or the Redskins even though they are in our division.

However the Cowboys, I loathe with a passion. That team by far, I hate more than any other team in professional sports.

• Options

I'm afraid you are right although Evans just made a bonehead play. Those are Bucks Tampa is used to seeing!

• Options

Well we catch a nice break.

Any miracles available today?

• Options

They're teasing me - no way the Eagles can win this game.

• Options

Teasing me I tell ya..........................................

• Options

I see what you are doing Steve......it better not work! :D

• Options

Some bad play calling on this series! :s

• Options

@stevek said:

@BillJones said:

I dunno why, but I've never hated the Giants or the Redskins even though they are in our division.

However the Cowboys, I loathe with a passion. That team by far, I hate more than any other team in professional sports.

As a Patriots fan I watched the Giants ruin the best season a pro football team ever had, but I disliked them well before that.

• Options

@stevek said:
    Teasing me I tell ya..........................................

I would have gone for the field goal on a 4th and 10.

• Options

@DIMEMAN said:
    I see what you are doing Steve......it better not work! :D

The reverse jinx didn't work because admittedly, I didn't truly mean it. :p

• Options

Oh well, i didn't expect the Eagles to go 16-0.

:|

• Options

Now they are seriously teasing me - I can't take it...................................

• Options

Please Eagles - don't score...................................................................................

• Options

I can't take this agony.

• Options

The tease is REALLY on!

• Options

I picked a bad day to give up quaaludes.

• Options

It ain't gonna happen - it's just not in the cards today.

Eagles 1-1

• Options

Yea, it's over.

• Options

Fitz with the dagger..

Collecting 1970s Topps baseball wax, rack and cello packs, as well as PCGS graded Half Cents, Large Cents, Two Cent pieces and Three Cent Silver pieces.
  • Options

@grote15 said:
    Fitz with the dagger..

Credit where credit is due.

• Options

Hail Mary and Joseph on this play.

• Options

On another note …….. the Packers were raped! The NFL is going to have to do something about these roughing the QB calls that...….AREN'T!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Options

Well, the Eagles didn't quit, that's good, but it's still a loss.

Oh well........

• Options

Only the New York Giants could have lost a game like this. Remember when they had a kneel down down play and decided to have a hand-off instead? The Giants fumbled and the Eagles got a gift.

Maybe the Eagles will play two haves of football next week.

• Options

Nice try Steve :p

• Options

@BillJones said:
    Only the New York Giants could have lost a game like this. Remember when they had a kneel down down play and decided to have a hand-off instead? The Giants fumbled and the Eagles got a gift.

Miracle in the Meadowlands. Herm Edwards scored the TD.

• Options

@BillJones said:

Oh yea...the miracle at the Meadowlands.

• Options
    WaltWalt Posts: 1,275 ✭✭✭

BOOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Options
    edited September 16, 2018 8:59PM

I knew Walt was going to show up.

• Options
    WaltWalt Posts: 1,275 ✭✭✭

Where is everyone?

Bucs own the Eagles.

• Options

Hahahahaha

• Options

@Walt said:
    Where is everyone?

Bucs own the Eagles.

We will see which team gets in the play-offs at the end of season. Despite the 2-0 record, the Bucks are still wearing the dog masks.

• Options

Bucs won their only Super Bowl with a passed around QB named Brad Johnson.

Fitzpatrick has been passed around even worse than Johnson. I don't see the same thing happening with the Bucs this season despite their good start. Besides, if Fitzpatrick has one or two bad games, Winston may be right back in there, doing what he does best - losing.

No Super Bowl possibility for the Bucs.

• Options

@stevek said:

Fitzpatrick has been passed around even worse than Johnson. I don't see the same thing happening with the Bucs this season despite their good start. Besides, if Fitzpatrick has one or two bad games, Winston may be right back in there, doing what he does best - losing.

Plus...those Bucs had Gruden for their coach.

• Options

@DIMEMAN said:

@stevek said:

Plus...those Bucs had Gruden for their coach.

But "Chuckie" lost the touch a couple years later and got the ax after a .500 or close to .500 season. I would not rate him among the elite coaches, and I think that his shelf life with the Raiders will a lot less than 10 years.