Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

Updated 7/28/11 - MH & GC ON SALE NOW -- 27,000 Numismatic ATB 2010 5oz Pucks -- **Official Pre-

Comments

• Options
    MsMorrisineMsMorrisine Posts: 32,505 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>My order # is XXXXX119

And why does the Mint say don't reveal your order #? >>

if someone has enough personal info on you, they might can social engineer a cancellation of your order.

Once it was possible to cancel an order on the wesite with just the order number and last name.
    Someone posted a 2009 UHR order number here, and someone else cancelled their order. The Mint refused to re-instate the order. The mint sincfe fixed the web site so it's not possible to cancel without logging in or calling in.

Current maintainer of Stone's Master List of Favorite Websites // My BST transactions
  • Options
    derrybderryb Posts: 36,378 ✭✭✭✭✭
    12:22
    12:48

Rampant currency debasement will be the most important investment trend of this decade, and it will devastate most people.
    - Nick Giambruno
    Buy dollar insurance now, because the policy will cost more as the dollar becomes worth less.

• Options
    renman95renman95 Posts: 7,037 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That was quick. Done in less than one minute.

2nd order #3735xxxx @ +2:07
  • Options
    johnjinxjohnjinx Posts: 365 ✭✭✭
    I hope everyone that couldn't get in is getting in right now on the website while it's still up and running.
  • Options
    RichRRichR Posts: 3,849 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Question to the Greek Chorus...when does the second coin in the series go in sale?
  • Options
    Batman23Batman23 Posts: 4,999 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>Uh... That order # I posted is fictitious. A lie. Not real. I can't spell ATB and don't know how to order in the first place.
    Thanks Bat. >>

You can edit your previous post to "correct" those fictitious numbers. We don't lie liars around hereimage
  • Options
    Ok So I've secured 3 orders. I think I'm good. lol. Got my coworker to buy me a set and my brother. hehe. I feel good. image
  • Options
    Classof67Classof67 Posts: 1,502 ✭✭✭
    12000 orders taken between my order at 12:30 and my son's at 2:00.
    GREAT BST transactions with Wondercoin, segoja, moderncoinmart, notwilight, wingsrule, 123cents, fivecents, hunted, alohagary, ibzman350, WTCG, sonofagunk, amigo, coincoins, dcgolfer, chumley, nycounsel, tootawl, guitarwes, kimber45ACP, Zubie, Egger, RYK, 1tommy, EagleEye, NEFPROLLC, jmdm1194, Coinfolio
  • Options

<< <i>Question to the Greek Chorus...when does the second coin in the series go in sale? >>

They have not announced this yet. They are probably waiting to see what today brings firstimage
  • Options
    Got 2 orders in online within 3 mintues of each other and they're 230 apart!

373570**

373572**
  • Options
    08HALA2008HALA20 Posts: 3,066 ✭✭✭
    37340XXX is that the earliest order #?
    Mine was 37353XXX.

at 1:54

13,000 orders there are plenty left.

Joe
  • Options
    hrlaserhrlaser Posts: 1,133 ✭✭

<< <i>I haven't had this much fun since my last rectal exam! >>

"Some people have a way with words.. other people no have way" - Steve Martin..

"I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, I won't be laid a hand on.. I don't do these things to other people.. I require the same of them.."
    - John Wayne, "The Shootist" (1976.. his final film)..
  • Options
    OPAOPA Posts: 17,109 ✭✭✭✭✭
    placed my order at 2PM...breezed right through the process...no delay whatsoever. #37357xxx
    "Bongo drive 1984 Lincoln that looks like old coin dug from ground."
  • Options
    RaufusRaufus Posts: 6,784 ✭✭✭✭✭
    There were 7839 sold between my father's order at 12:31 and mine at 13:52 which includes the server being down!
    Land of the Free because of the Brave!
  • Options

<< <i>12000 orders taken between my order at 12:30 and my son's at 2:00. >>

ShinyThingsinPM posted "Based on my order numbers there were approx 2500 orders in 15 minutes before it crashed - not too impressive site performance....." several pages back. These things may already be about half sold out.image

I just wish that they had sold all five to get this over with and to save on shippingimage
  • Options
    REALGATORREALGATOR Posts: 2,604 ✭✭✭✭✭
    37357xxx at 2:15pm
  • Options
    gummibeargummibear Posts: 783 ✭✭✭
    Just under 17000 difference between my first and my last order number. I would be surprised if they 2 hours more as long as the site stays up.
  • Options
    16000 order numbers since 12 est

......nevermind...lol
  • Options
    4900 higher order number in about 15 minutes. Was able to register and purchase for a co office worker with no issues as well. Flying now.
  • Options
    hrlaserhrlaser Posts: 1,133 ✭✭

<< <i>16000 order numbers since 12 est >>

As long as Der Mint can keep their site up.. these are gone in less than one day..

Whoever listed a pre-sale on eBay at $450.00 "Buy it Now" is a few clowns short of a circus..

Just my opinion.. I could be wrong.. ;-) ..
    "I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, I won't be laid a hand on.. I don't do these things to other people.. I require the same of them.."
    - John Wayne, "The Shootist" (1976.. his final film)..
  • Options
    one on ebay for $465 right now BIN.

NOPE ITS GONE NOW>>
  • Options
    renman95renman95 Posts: 7,037 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>That was quick. Done in less than one minute.

2nd order #3735xxxx @ +2:07 >>

14,896 orders between my two.
  • Options
    Expect a sell-out by 6:00p.m. Eastern Time. These are selling like a house on fire!
  • Options
    ...and who was asking if these were still going to be available on Saturday?!?

I must admit that I'm quite surprised by this rabid response after all the puck madness that's already come before.
  • Options
    At this rate, MCM may need to crack open its piggybank a bit wider!
  • Options
    Well...HSN needs there 1000 Sets too.
  • Options
    johnjinxjohnjinx Posts: 365 ✭✭✭

<< <i>...and who was asking if these were still going to be available on Saturday?!?

I must admit that I'm quite surprised by this rabid response after all the puck madness that's already come before. >>

And people say hockey isn't popular in the US. image
  • Options
    Quick question for the bullion experts...roughly how much face value in 90% silver do I need to take to a B&M to get enough to pay off this coin ($280)? Is it about $6 or am I way off? Thanks.
  • Options
    So..... ummmm.... lol. Do you think these will be valued much higher then the 2010 Bullion even though the 2010 Bullion DMPLs will look nicer?
  • Options
    I think I'll pre sale one for $1000 image
  • Options
    I won't be flipping these anytime soon. These mintages are too good to be true.
  • Options

<< <i>Expect a sell-out by 6:00p.m. Eastern Time. These are selling like a house on fire! >>

I don't know about this... I have never bought a house that was on fire. I do not know of anyone else that has bought a house while it was on fire. In comparison these things seem to be selling very fastimage
  • Options
    PinkFloydPinkFloyd Posts: 1,762
    These things are moving quick.

And this is Hot Springs.....I'm a little scared to see how the servers respond to the Yellowstone crowd.

Of course, a lot of it has to do with the price.
    Successful transactions with keepdachange, tizofthe, adriana, wondercoin
  • Options
    ResRes Posts: 1,086

<< <i>Quick question for the bullion experts...roughly how much face value in 90% silver do I need to take to a B&M to get enough to pay off this coin ($280)? Is it about $6 or am I way off? Thanks. >>

280/33
  • Options

<< <i>Quick question for the bullion experts...roughly how much face value in 90% silver do I need to take to a B&M to get enough to pay off this coin ($280)? Is it about $6 or am I way off? Thanks. >>

$9.00
  • Options

<< <i>

As long as Der Mint can keep their site up.. these are gone in less than one day..

Whoever listed a pre-sale on eBay at $450.00 "Buy it Now" is a few clowns short of a circus..

Just my opinion.. I could be wrong.. ;-) .. >>

No question. I would be shocked if the first ones in hand go for less than $700.

That said, I'll bet in time that these won't be the series keys. Like with the FS issues, interest will wane and some later issues will like be well below 27K despite no order limits, etc.
  • Options
    gummibeargummibear Posts: 783 ✭✭✭
    One already sold for $475 and one for $660 according to completed items. image Hopefully the start of something good.

<< <i>

• Options

I don't know but I would expect you would need about a roll of quarters. It takes $8 at the current rate to make $280, then subtract the dealer markdown...
  • Options
    Placed order at 2:13 ( your order is on hold ) What does that mean? image
  • Options

<< <i>

I don't know but I would expect you would need about a roll of quarters. It takes $8 at the current rate to make $280, then subtract the dealer markdown... >>

Okay, thanks to all that answered. I'll take in a roll and see how good I can do.
  • Options
    Coin FinderCoin Finder Posts: 7,016 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Silver is a 48.31 per OZ that makes melt on these worth about $241.55 and they are selling them for $279.00.....Take that all you resellers on the first go round!
  • Options
    taxmadtaxmad Posts: 967 ✭✭✭✭
    1026 difference between my first and third orders
  • Options

<< <i>one on ebay for $465 right now BIN.

NOPE ITS GONE NOW>> >>

I'll admit I was fingering that BIN. Someone beat me to it.
    Successful BST transactions: clackamas, goldman86, alohagary, rodzm, bigmarty58, Hyperion, segoja, levinll, dmarks
  • Options

<< <i>

<< <i>

No question. I would be shocked if the first ones in hand go for less than $700.

That said, I'll bet in time that these won't be the series keys. Like with the FS issues, interest will wane and some later issues will like be well below 27K despite no order limits, etc. >>

I think that the only way that these won't be the Key Date would be if collectors stop collecting. Silver is almost $50 and demand is through the roof. If collector demand starts to go down, all the mint has to do is throw out an error or two and everyone will be back in.
  • Options

<< <i>

<< <i>one on ebay for $465 right now BIN.

NOPE ITS GONE NOW>> >>

I'll admit I was fingering that BIN. Someone beat me to it. >>

Yeah, I put in an offer of $425 and was beat out by a $450 bid. lol.
  • Options
    My neighbor just ordered one for me: 37359xxx @ 14:36. That's three for me. Done.

That's exactly 6325 sold between my second order at 13:52 and the one my neighbor ordered at 14:36.
  • Options
    Dollar2007Dollar2007 Posts: 759 ✭✭✭
    I canceled my first order that was 37341xxx and kept my second order with expedited shipping that was 37348xxx hopefully this wasn't a mistake, but I figure I'll get one it just depends on when it will arrive being 8,000 orders later.
  • Options
    <<I'll admit I was fingering that BIN>>

Excuse me, but I think that's still illegal in some southern states!
  • Options
    Dollar2007Dollar2007 Posts: 759 ✭✭✭

<< <i>My neighbor just ordered one for me: 37359xxx @ 14:36. That's three for me. Done. >>

Wow, we are approaching 20,000 orders. The first orders were around 37340xxx.
  • Options
    MilesWaitsMilesWaits Posts: 5,317 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Got er done!

Yep.

Whew.

Miles
    Now riding the swell in PM's and surf.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file