Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

Updated 7/28/11 - MH & GC ON SALE NOW -- 27,000 Numismatic ATB 2010 5oz Pucks -- **Official Pre-

Comments

• Options
    08HALA2008HALA20 Posts: 3,066 ✭✭✭

<< <i>My neighbor just ordered one for me: 37359xxx @ 14:36. That's three for me. Done.

That's exactly 6325 sold between my second order at 13:52 and the one my neighbor ordered at 14:36. >>

19000 orders only 8000 left

6000 in in about 40 minutes.

Joe
  • Options
    RaufusRaufus Posts: 6,784 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes, just about 20K orders as of 10 minutes ago. Looks like a sellout in less than an hour.

How fast did the 20th annive. AGEs sell out? Does anyone remember? Only 10K of them.
    Land of the Free because of the Brave!
  • Options

<< <i>

<< <i>My neighbor just ordered one for me: 37359xxx @ 14:36. That's three for me. Done. >>

Wow, we are approaching 20,000 orders. The first orders were around 37340xxx. >>

That really is incredible! And this is the Hot Springs coin, which seems to have the least desirable design. Just wait till Yellowstone comes up.
  • Options

<< <i><<I'll admit I was fingering that BIN>>

Excuse me, but I think that's still illegal in some southern states! >>

No, I think that's the only area it still IS legal.....
  • Options
    Ebay just popped up 3 for $465 obo each
  • Options
    finally got through after 2 hours 45 minutes order #3---0546
  • Options
    def over 20,000 gone i just got 37367xxx that makes 3 im good til the next round image
    POSITIVE TRANSACTIONS
    gdavis70,Musky1011,cohodk,cucamongacoin,robkool,chumley, drei3ree, Rampage,jmski52, commoncents05, dimples, dcarr, Grouchy, holeinone1972, JonMN34, mission16,meltdown,Omega,PQpeace, SeaEagleCoins, WaterSport, whatsup,Wizard1,WinLoseWin,MMR,49thStateofMind,SamByrd,Ahrensdad,BAJJERFAN,timrutnat,TWQG,CarlWohlforth,Ciccio,PreTurb,NumisMe,Patches,NotSure,luvcoins123,piecesofme,perryhall,nibanny,atarian,airplanenut
  • Options
    So we have to do this four more times....ugh.

I sooo wish that these were five coin sets.
  • Options
    Yesterday I caught a 22lb Chinook (Springer), today a 5 oz puck...turning out to be a good week!
  • Options
    CasmanCasman Posts: 3,935 ✭✭

<< <i>Yes, just about 20K orders as of 10 minutes ago. Looks like a sellout in less than an hour.

How fast did the 20th annive. AGEs sell out? Does anyone remember? Only 10K of them. >>

I seem to recall by 7 am the following day, or approx 19 hrs...
  • Options
    Despite the Mint's website being a PITA at the start I still feel like everyone had an equal chance to share in the frustration and order a coin. No groups of special people going in the back room and getting hundreds of these while you and I had to jump through more hoops than the CatMan's cats in Key West, no loser AP selling out to "the Big Boys', no cherrypicking by the sellers.

Everyone at least had to endure the same frustration as Joe Normal to get the same product...

Now if they could only get a decent web server ......
  • Options
    MsMorrisineMsMorrisine Posts: 32,507 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>order 3734xxxx >>

here is an early one from a 12:12 post
    Current maintainer of Stone's Master List of Favorite Websites // My BST transactions
  • Options
    RichRRichR Posts: 3,850 ✭✭✭✭✭
    <<So we have to do this four more times....ugh. >>

Silence! It still beats standing in line with 100 of your not-best-friends!
  • Options

<< <i>Got mine in. 37340xxx. Added a silver $ comm since the price seemed decent compared to spot silver >>

even earlier
    Current maintainer of Stone's Master List of Favorite Websites // My BST transactions
  • Options
    hyf88hyf88 Posts: 294 ✭✭✭
    Just got my order in, with a low mintage and a seemingly wide distribution it sure looks good. Had no trouble with the mint website.
  • Options
    PinkFloydPinkFloyd Posts: 1,762
    As much as this was a frustrating experience, it sure was nice to deal with the Mint again instead of APs.
    Successful transactions with keepdachange, tizofthe, adriana, wondercoin
  • Options

<< <i>Asking my question again sorry to bother you again, but what happens if my order accidentally went through twice?? Will I get to keep one? Thank you. >>

they will cancel one.

• Options

<< <i>def over 20,000 gone i just got 37367xxx that makes 3 im good til the next round image >>

That is 8000 more, might be gone real soon.

37340 to 37367 27000 orders.

Oh Oh

Last call for Hot Springs.

Joe
  • Options

<< <i>My order # is XXXXXXXX
    And why does the Mint say don't reveal your order #?

Edited to correct order # >>

your full order number is still posted several pages back.
  • Options
    MilesWaitsMilesWaits Posts: 5,317 ✭✭✭✭✭
    When I called this early am and got thru, had a few questions, time came, she says "You are too early, gotta get back in line."

I believe her name was Sunflower, nice person, didn't argue; got back in line, by golly.

The internet was intially slow and cranky. She was not. I do appreciate the human voice when it is pleasant.

She intitially said they were in stock; yet, my tracking info shows otherwise.

I do like the Hot Springs. I like the complex design. Four more times!

Miles
    Now riding the swell in PM's and surf.
  • Options
    I got an order confirmation email but when I login to my account, it does not appear under My Orders.

Anyone else?

Edit: Everyone else's order status say "Your order request is on hold."?
  • Options

<< <i>Question to the Greek Chorus...when does the second coin in the series go in sale? >>

no date set yet.

• Options

<< <i>

<< <i>Yes, just about 20K orders as of 10 minutes ago. Looks like a sellout in less than an hour.

How fast did the 20th annive. AGEs sell out? Does anyone remember? Only 10K of them. >>

I seem to recall by 7 am the following day, or approx 19 hrs... >>

Wow. I can't believe that it took so long.
  • Options
    Batman23Batman23 Posts: 4,999 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>

<< <i>My order # is XXXXXXXX
    And why does the Mint say don't reveal your order #?

Edited to correct order # >>

your full order number is still posted several pages back. >>

Yep, I just saw it while looking at the lowest order number...
  • Options

<< <i>37340XXX is that the earliest order #?
    Mine was 37353XXX.

at 1:54

13,000 orders there are plenty left. >>

half full.... half empty.

crazy fast.

• Options

<< <i><<So we have to do this four more times....ugh. >>

Silence! It still beats standing in line with 100 of your not-best-friends! >>

Yes, there is that!!!!

I just have to be sure that I can get off work/be free for an hour on the other four days...
  • Options

<< <i>When I called this early am and got thru, had a few questions, time came, she says "You are too early, gotta get back in line."

I believe her name was Sunflower, nice person, didn't argue; got back in line, by golly.

The internet was intially slow and cranky. She was not. I do appreciate the human voice when it is pleasant.

She intitially said they were in stock; yet, my tracking info shows otherwise.

I do like the Hot Springs. I like the complex design. Four more times!

Miles >>

Hi Miles-

While the HS seems to be the dog of the set, I really like the design as well. I like it much more then some of the others.
  • Options
    A friends order number was 37361xxx about 10 minutes ago.
  • Options
    What if we put in the wrong billing address/credit card combo? Can we correct this later or should I kiss my order goodbye?
  • Options
    MilesWaitsMilesWaits Posts: 5,317 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Saw this on the Metals Forum The Price she is a rising.

And rising further...
    Now riding the swell in PM's and surf.
  • Options
    37367xxx
    37340xxx
    ________
    00027xxx

I wonder when they are going to stop taking orders.
  • Options

<< <i>Placed order at 2:13 ( your order is on hold ) What does that mean? image >>

all orders are first "suspended" (don't ask me what that means) then roll over to "hold"

hold lasts for varying amounts of time depending upon the dollar price of the order. It is a credit card check. The more the order, the longer they hold it. These $300 orders shouldn't be held up for a long while.

Although, right now, I can't recall if the backorder state influences the hold time. At any rate, it is normal and nothing to worry about unless lots of others with your approx order number are receiving theirs and yours is still on hold.

• Options
    pitbosspitboss Posts: 8,643 ✭✭✭
    I just ordered on for my son.
    My order # 37353xxx
    His order # 37361xxx

About 8000 difference in an hour or so.
  • Options

<< <i>37367xxx
    37340xxx
    ________
    00027xxx

I wonder when they are going to stop taking orders. >>

that 37367 number seems off. I had a buddy just call in the last minute and his was 37361xxx
  • Options

<< <i>def over 20,000 gone i just got 37367xxx that makes 3 im good til the next round image >>

I am seeing 61xxx still poping up. Is this 67xxx correct or is it a typo?
  • Options
    by my count, there is about 6 or 7 thousand remaining assuming all the order numbers are for the 5 ozers.
  • Options
    PinkFloydPinkFloyd Posts: 1,762
    The order #s probably count other products too. In other words, the spread should be more than 27000.
    Successful transactions with keepdachange, tizofthe, adriana, wondercoin
  • Options

<< <i>What if we put in the wrong billing address/credit card combo? Can we correct this later or should I kiss my order goodbye? >>

call in asap to correct it.

• Options

<< <i>

I am seeing 61xxx still poping up. Is this 67xxx correct or is it a typo? >>

maybe a typo??

there is a 61xxx above.

• Options

<< <i>

<< <i>What if we put in the wrong billing address/credit card combo? Can we correct this later or should I kiss my order goodbye? >>

call in asap to correct it. >>

If only their phone system didn't suck.

Edit: Finally got through to someone who was very helpful. Changed my billing address no problem!
  • Options
    Based on the posts from noon, assuming a 27K mintage, the sell out order number shold be around 37369xxx.

Looks like about 2K left.
  • Options
    pitbosspitboss Posts: 8,643 ✭✭✭

They said they were going to oversell these just in case people made mistakes.

I doubt if going back to correct something will work.
  • Options
    epcjimi1epcjimi1 Posts: 3,489 ✭✭✭
    On feebay -

Five completed BINs for HS "P", price range - $450 to $464.99

Four HS "P" BINs, $475 - 649, not sold yet,

Two auctions for HS "P" currently running.

Once the Mint sells out, feebay will be interesting to check out...
  • Options
    Everything on ebay that is listed from $450 to $475 BIN is bought within minutes of listing. Hopefully that number keeps rising.
  • Options

<< <i>

<< <i>

If only their phone system didn't suck. >>

You may be able to use something other than option beep beep beep beep "one". You might be able to press two or three or somethingimage
  • Options

<< <i>

<< <i>37367xxx
    37340xxx
    ________
    00027xxx

I wonder when they are going to stop taking orders. >>

that 37367 number seems off. I had a buddy just call in the last minute and his was 37361xxx >>

Seems to be a typo.

37361 leaves about 6-7 K left

Crazy demand as most expected.

Joe
  • Options

<< <i>

<< <i>

<< <i>

If only their phone system didn't suck. >>

You may be able to use something other than option beep beep beep beep "one". You might be able to press two or three or somethingimage >>

I hit 0. Good old 0.
  • Options
    GATGAT Posts: 3,146

Call them tomorrow and correct any errors. I have called and changed credit cards on existing orders without problems in the past.
    USAF vet 1951-59
  • Options

<< <i>

<< <i>Placed order at 2:13 ( your order is on hold ) What does that mean? image >>

all orders are first "suspended" (don't ask me what that means) then roll over to "hold"

hold lasts for varying amounts of time depending upon the dollar price of the order. It is a credit card check. The more the order, the longer they hold it. These $300 orders shouldn't be held up for a long while.

Although, right now, I can't recall if the backorder state influences the hold time. At any rate, it is normal and nothing to worry about unless lots of others with your approx order number are receiving theirs and yours is still on hold. >>

The mint website says available to ship 5/12/2011
  • Options
    ModCrewmanModCrewman Posts: 4,028 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>On feebay -

Two auctions for HS "P" currently running.

Once the Mint sells out, feebay will be interesting to check out... >>

That's me image ...I'm the first auction ending (by my search anyway). Closing at 11:22:09 PDT tomorrow. Just thought I'd see what the market is...figured I didn't have anything to lose knowing it'll bring more than the purchase price.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file