let's see if Russell Wilson can pull me out of a 350$ hole in 3 days

• Options
    perkdogperkdog Posts: 29,541 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 19, 2023 6:05PM

@galaxy27 said:
    @perkdog muy bueno!!!

you got a feel for tonight's tilt?

edit: btw, what is SGP?

"SGP" = Same Game Parlay, Draft Kings will let you combine multiple SGP with ML and or other parlay plays

I like Denver tonight 100%

• Options
    countdouglascountdouglas Posts: 2,284 ✭✭✭✭✭

Commanders were my only loss, busting both my 5 legger and my 8 legger on the Caesars app. At least the Giants made Patriots fans happy today. I really hope that makes up for XLII and XLVI.

I did win my 5 legger NFL moneyline kiosk bet.

• Options
    thisistheshowthisistheshow Posts: 9,386 ✭✭✭✭✭

@countdouglas said:
    Commanders were my only loss, busting both my 5 legger and my 8 legger on the Caesars app. At least the Giants made Patriots fans happy today. I really hope that makes up for XLII and XLVI.

I did win my 5 legger NFL moneyline kiosk bet.

No, that doesn't make up for it. But the next three SB wins did, particularly 28-3. But 2011 still stings a bit. Thanks for bringing it up.

• Options

@galaxy27 said:
    let's see if Russell Wilson can pull me out of a 350$ hole in 3 days

Nice W

• Options
    galaxy27galaxy27 Posts: 7,166 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November 20, 2023 10:01AM

getting back to breakeven because i took the money line on a game makes me want to roar like a lion

Russell 🐐Wilson lol

i'm ready to roll tonight, but there's one slight problem................i have broken this game down in my head, but i've still got zero feel

anyone leaning hard?

• Options
    edited November 20, 2023 10:46AM

@galaxy27 said:
    getting back to breakeven because i took the money line on a game makes me want to roar like a lion

Russell 🐐Wilson lol

i'm ready to roll tonight, but there's one slight problem................i have broken this game down in my head, but i've still got zero feel

anyone leaning hard?

Oh I'm leaning hard towards not betting the game itself

I'm looking at TD prop bets if anything.

I managed to turn my nightmare Saturday into a profitable Sunday so I might just sit back and actually enjoy a completely stress free epic matchup

• Options

Chiefs win. 🤷

• Options

I'm helping the Chiefs out even more tonight by putting another $5 on the Eagles to cover. There's no more sure way for me to buy a Chiefs or a Royals win than to put some of my money on the other team.

• Options

I'm also doing a couple of 3 leg NBA parlays tonight.

• Options

talk about creepy. i was literally about to post my Milwaukee-Boston-Denver p-lay when i stopped to read count's action

gl to US

+.49

• Options
    DarinDarin Posts: 6,336 ✭✭✭✭✭

@galaxy27 said:

Russell 🐐Wilson lol

anyone leaning hard?

I’ve got the Chiefs in a 4 team parlay along with Lions, Cowboys, Dolphins.

• Options

Now a thinking man will assume at least one leg of those NBA parlays will > @Darin said:

@galaxy27 said:

Russell 🐐Wilson lol

anyone leaning hard?

Good luck bud, I hope everyone of you guys makes money tonight!

I got my girlfriends kids football banquet so I am not betting, I can't be hawking my phone while the kids are getting trophies ect..

• Options
    BLUEJAYWAYBLUEJAYWAY Posts: 8,054 ✭✭✭✭✭

I've had some luck of late with a mixed sport parlay. Last night had Vikes+2.5,Utah+5.5 sweated out 2 OTs,Celts ML. $21.52 for $5. Also been mixing my 3 pick parlay. For example: a ML,over, with a point spread. Had +12 w/Raiders,Texans ML,Vikes+2.5. $26.89 for $5. Will be mixing some pro,college FB with some Pro Basketball. Sometimes I do not like more than 1 football game, but like 2 basketball games.
    Best of luck to all on your bets going forward.

Successful transactions:Tookybandit. "Everyone is equal, some are more equal than others".
  • Options
    edited November 20, 2023 10:41PM

Milwaukee wins

Denver wins

Boston is up 9 with 2 minutes left to play

then i felt a tap on my shoulder

i was like, shit, i don't want to turn around

but i did

and saw this

• Options

KC,the over both failed me. When I saw the rain I suspected the over was lost at the start.

Successful transactions:Tookybandit. "Everyone is equal, some are more equal than others".
  • Options

@perkdog said:
    Now a thinking man will assume at least one leg of those NBA parlays will > @Darin said:

@galaxy27 said:

Russell 🐐Wilson lol

anyone leaning hard?

I got my girlfriends kids football banquet so I am not betting, I can't be hawking my phone while the kids are getting trophies ect..

What was the over/under on calorie intake for the dinner.😀

• Options

@BLUEJAYWAY said:

@perkdog said:

@galaxy27 said:

Russell 🐐Wilson lol

anyone leaning hard?

What was the over/under on calorie intake for the dinner.😀

Not many for me lol

Food was awful.

But it was a great event for the kids, the coaches did a great job taking turns giving out a little speech for every kid, giving out awards and they didn't give out trophies to everyone since they lost in the semi finals.

A great event all around

• Options
    edited November 21, 2023 4:18AM

I got home in the 4th quarter and Ofcourse I got the itch so I put a live bet on Philly when it was 17-14 Chiefs, Philly went up 21-17 and as the game went on and they punted I really thought KC was going to drive for a winning TD so I cashed out at $138, I've just seen it too many times so I took the double up, in hindsight I shouldn't have since I would have cashed for $227 but again I thought KC was going to win, I took the safe play. Either way I won money so all good

• Options

@galaxy27 said:
    Milwaukee wins

Denver wins

Boston is up 9 with 2 minutes left to play

then i felt a tap on my shoulder

i was like, shit, i don't want to turn around

but i did

and saw this

I'm not laughing at your loss I'm laughing at the meme there and write up lol

Tough loss

• Options

sticking this one in now because i'll be in a food coma the majority of tomorrow

Happy Thanksgiving compadres

• Options
    edited November 22, 2023 10:26AM

@galaxy27 said:
    sticking this one in now because i'll be in a food coma the majority of tomorrow

Happy Thanksgiving compadres

No SF to round it off nicely?

I like Detroit but feel it might be closer than most think

• Options

Playing it safe for tomorrow. Going the ML route with a mixture of Dal,SF,Det into some overs for Sunday. Will throw in an NBA game as well in the mix

• Options

@perkdog said:

No SF to round it off nicely?

I like Detroit but feel it might be closer than most think

i definitely thought about it, but i got a weird feeling about them as a roadie at Seattle

decided to go the lower risk/lower return route with the two teams playing at home that should win

• Options

not overly confident about the Niners tonight, but whatevs

• Options

@galaxy27 said:
    not overly confident about the Niners tonight, but whatevs

Best of luck.

• Options
    edited November 24, 2023 11:39AM

It's weird because my buddies were all about Seattle with the points, I'm like ok Kenneth Walker is out and Geno Smith is banged up and you guys like Seattle? Against SF? Ummm ok, I'm goimg with SF and SF over 16.5 points.

Seattle never stood a chance

• Options

+3.00

• Options

@galaxy27 said:
    +3.00

No way Michigan wins 3 games in a row in this contest, I'm thinking Ohio State as well

• Options

@perkdog

awful bet by me. Ohio St's QB sucks

• Options
    edited November 25, 2023 1:11PM

@galaxy27 said:
    @perkdog

awful bet by me. Ohio St's QB sucks

Stay positive brother!

I got 2 parlays that would come together beautifully if Ohio State wins, one of them I got +3.5

I want them BOTH!!!

• Options

C'Mon Ohio State!!!

Catch + Fumble!!!

Got a chance!!!

• Options

Or not 😔

• Options

• Options

I actually do expect a NE victory today

• Options

• Options

• Options

Live bet Philly at the half, bailed me out big time, up about $200 after the dust settled

• Options

@perkdog very nice work my friend

i'm 40 to the good so i'm going to take a shot tonight

+40.43

• Options

@galaxy27 said:
    @perkdog very nice work my friend

i'm 40 to the good so i'm going to take a shot tonight

+40.43

That's not a terrible bet, I like the value of the ML in a game like this.

I'm rooting for you bro

• Options

thanks!

btw get this fellas, i read this morning that favorites have covered the spread in 12 of 15 games in week 12, tying the record for the most in a single week in the Super Bowl era. if the Vikes cover the 3 tonight, NFL betting history will be made.

• Options

i'm betting my profit every time until i whiff

+96.22

• Options

@galaxy27 said:
    i'm betting my profit every time until i whiff

+96.22

Go get em bro!!!

• Options
    fergie23fergie23 Posts: 2,089 ✭✭✭✭

After a handful of rough weeks and close calls, back in the winner's circle with some NFL parlays.

I think I lost more parlays by one leg this past weekend than I have ever before, was 10 or 11 of them. Dalton Kinkaid getting 60+ yards would have netted me over $3.8k in parlay wins. Given how many yards the Eagles D gave up, I was a little salty that Kinkaid had 0 yards receiving the 2nd half after 38 in the first half. Allen missed him on what would have been a 20+ yard completion in the first half, little did I realize how important that catch would have been.

Robb

• Options

@fergie23 said:
    After a handful of rough weeks and close calls, back in the winner's circle with some NFL parlays.

I think I lost more parlays by one leg this past weekend than I have ever before, was 10 or 11 of them. Dalton Kinkaid getting 60+ yards would have netted me over $3.8k in parlay wins. Given how many yards the Eagles D gave up, I was a little salty that Kinkaid had 0 yards receiving the 2nd half after 38 in the first half. Allen missed him on what would have been a 20+ yard completion in the first half, little did I realize how important that catch would have been.

Robb

Wow that is rough with the Kincaid situation but looks like you did ok.

Nice job

• Options

fergie is a prop parlay machine

a little late night NBA action cuz i need action lol

+96.22 pending the Boys against the Hawks tomorrow night

• Options
    edited November 30, 2023 12:43PM

Here is a nice lil rear end froster

Villanova a filler game were just a -1100 ML and the only game that didn't hit 😡

• Options

all in!

+197.56

• Options

i opened my eyes this morning and was staring at the ceiling. i feel like doing something dumb today, i thought to myself. i think i'm going to add a little spice to my weekend by betting a lot to win very little.

+197.56 (pending SF-Philly tomorrow)