edited December 1, 2021 6:08AM

🤦‍♂️

• Options
    marcmoishmarcmoish Posts: 6,221 ✭✭✭✭✭

• Options
    hammer1hammer1 Posts: 3,874 ✭✭✭✭✭

• Options
    JWPJWP Posts: 18,127 ✭✭✭✭✭

When I was in the Navy, my supervisor, Chief Roy, told me to go make a pot of coffee. I tried to tell him I wasn't a coffee drinking and did not know how to make coffee. He shouted "just put water in it and add coffee". So I went across the hall where a deep sink was with the 30 cup coffee pot. After dumping out the coffee the pot looked really grungy. So I scrubbed out he pot and filled it with hot water. I took it back across the hall, added a bunch of coffee and plugged it in. After just a few minutes, I noticed Chief Roy mumbling and carrying the coffee pot out of the shop. Later I was informed that you never clean a metal coffee pot and do not use hot water. The great news was that Chief Roy never had me make coffee the rest of the cruise.

USN & USAF retired 1971-1993
    Successful Transactions with more than 100 Members

• Options
    bearcavebearcave Posts: 3,993 ✭✭✭✭✭

@marcmoish said:
    🤦‍♂️

👝

Ken
  • Options
    1630Boston1630Boston Posts: 13,774 ✭✭✭✭✭

Successful transactions with : MICHAELDIXON, Manorcourtman, Bochiman, bolivarshagnasty, AUandAG, onlyroosies, chumley, Weiss, jdimmick, BAJJERFAN, gene1978, TJM965, Smittys, GRANDAM, JTHawaii, mainejoe, softparade, derryb

Bad transactions with : nobody to date

• Options
    USMCUSMC Posts: 329 ✭✭✭✭

• Options
    USMCUSMC Posts: 329 ✭✭✭✭

My Wife's Useless Information About Herself

• Options

Successful transactions with : MICHAELDIXON, Manorcourtman, Bochiman, bolivarshagnasty, AUandAG, onlyroosies, chumley, Weiss, jdimmick, BAJJERFAN, gene1978, TJM965, Smittys, GRANDAM, JTHawaii, mainejoe, softparade, derryb

• Options
    Jzyskowski1Jzyskowski1 Posts: 6,650 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 2, 2021 5:37AM

Cat Norris can kill 2birds on one hunt🙀

🎶 shout shout, let it all out 🎶

• Options
    JWPJWP Posts: 18,127 ✭✭✭✭✭

During one of my tours in the Navy I was an electronic instructor. I ran into this one instructor that had a different way to explain hole flow Theory to Marine students. He had this one Marine that just could not understand hole flow, so he told the Marine to report to this certain field with a shovel at 8 one Saturday morning. He told him to dig a hole. When he got done digging the first hole he told him to dig a second hole next to it and put the dirt from the second hole into the first hole. He asked the Marine if he understood why the hole had moved and the Marine said no. So he proceeded to have the Marine dig another hole and put the dirt from that hole into the previous hole. After 30 holes the Marine finally said yes I understand that the first hole I dug moved right here. That was the way he explained to his Marines about hole flow Theory.

USN & USAF retired 1971-1993
    Successful Transactions with more than 100 Members

• Options

• Options
    WillieBoyd2WillieBoyd2 Posts: 5,045 ✭✭✭✭✭

Of course I am worried about this one!

:)

https://www.brianrxm.com
    The Mysterious Egyptian Magic Coin
    Coins in Movies
    Coins on Television

• Options
    WAYNEASWAYNEAS Posts: 6,378 ✭✭✭✭✭

Wayne

Kennedys are my quest...

• Options
    WAYNEASWAYNEAS Posts: 6,378 ✭✭✭✭✭

Wayne

Kennedys are my quest...

• Options
    marcmoishmarcmoish Posts: 6,221 ✭✭✭✭✭

According to the Alaska Department of Fish and Game, while both male and female reindeer grow antlers in the summer each year, male reindeer drop their antlers at the beginning of winter, usually late November to mid-December.
    Female reindeer, however, retain their antlers until after they give birth in the spring.
    Therefore, according to every historical rendition depicting Santa's reindeer, every single one of them, from Rudolph to Blitzen, had to be female.
    We should have known this.
    Only a woman would be able to drag a fat man in a red velvet suit all around the world in one night, and not get lost.

• Options

Got one hanging around here. His arms are gunna get tired 😉

• Options

• Options

I am ready for you Mr.Norris🙀

• Options

• Options

From the 1911 Numismatist

• Options

From 1911 Mehl's Numismatic Monthly

• Options
    Cranium_Basher73Cranium_Basher73 Posts: 2,861 ✭✭✭✭✭

Throw a coin enough times, and suppose one day it lands on its edge.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file