Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

Sub Loggage -- Post yours

Comments

• Options
    empigtvempigtv Posts: 58 ✭✭

My 7 day was logged on 2/27 (received 2/5) and has yet to pop.

• Options
    MrHockeyMrHockey Posts: 555 ✭✭✭

I don’t think PSA offers a 7 day service.

• Options
    cpettimdcpettimd Posts: 1,050 ✭✭✭

Cc renewal voucher is 7 day service

Collecting Clemente master (#6) and basic PSA registry sets, Hank Aaron master and basic sets, Mantle oddball issues, 1970's mega decade HOFs, 1967 Topps pin ups, and high grade Topps Clemente and Aaron. Numerous transactions with over 100 board members.
  • Options
    bcubsbcubs Posts: 344 ✭✭✭

Did anyone else notice express is 15 day, regular is 30 day, and bulk moved to 65 day? So much for “building capacity”. Does anyone think they will back these down to previous levels or is this the new normal?

Appreciate today-

Bill

• Options
    PROMETHIUS88PROMETHIUS88 Posts: 2,826 ✭✭✭✭✭

@bcubs said:
    Did anyone else notice express is 15 day, regular is 30 day, and bulk moved to 65 day? So much for “building capacity”. Does anyone think they will back these down to previous levels or is this the new normal?

Where are you seeing this? It still shows the same when you start the submission form.

Promethius881969@yahoo.com
  • Options

@PROMETHIUS88 said:

@bcubs said:

Where are you seeing this? It still shows the same when you start the submission form.

https://www.psacard.com/fees/

Appreciate today-

Bill

• Options

Yeah this seems to me like really poor customer service. Has anyone had any luck calling and getting some compensation for how long this is all starting to take? They have had my cards for a month and a half on a 10 service level. I was planning on calling today and requesting some sort of compensation in for the form of grading vouchers.

• Options
    tonylagstonylags Posts: 568 ✭✭✭

@Jayhock said:
    Yeah this seems to me like really poor customer service. Has anyone had any luck calling and getting some compensation for how long this is all starting to take? They have had my cards for a month and a half on a 10 service level. I was planning on calling today and requesting some sort of compensation in for the form of grading vouchers.

So not only are they taking 2 or 3 weeks to log in; now they are delaying the time to grade. And to boot, the grader of death is alive and well. Not good

I have to much S**t; so if you working on sets or are a player/team collector, send me your want list, with conditions desired. Keep in mind I have a another job so please allow me a few days to respond.

• Options

I can't speak for everyone but the my actual grading time hasn't been too bad. Just had a 2 item 10 day pop yesterday on day 11. Of course I submitted a 100 bulk 45 day that was logged on the same day and it popped in 5 days. I have another 100+ card bulk that has been processing since 2/6. There is absolutely no rhyme or reason to the grading turnaround. I had a another 2 card 10 day and 100 card bulk log yesterday so time will tell. I'm wondering if they changed the turnaround time to maybe correspond with the time it is taking to log items as well?? Makes it look better if they get them back to you faster after being logged but doesn't resolve the time it is taking to have them logged in

• Options
    RipublicaninMassRipublicaninMass Posts: 10,051 ✭✭✭

rumor is 50-60k UNMARKED packages!

unmarked as of this mon

2/5

10 day 2/19

• Options

If anyone is curious I just got off the phone with PSA and 45 day bulk orders are being logged today from 2/9.

Appreciate today-

Bill

• Options
    erikthredderikthredd Posts: 8,270 ✭✭✭✭✭

@RipublicaninMass said:

unmarked as of this mon

2/5

10 day 2/19

i don't know how many people they have opening/logging the orders but that unmarked number alone seems like it would take months to get close to catching up and thats not even taking into consideration all of the marked/unmarked coming in daily moving forward.

• Options

@bcubs said:
    If anyone is curious I just got off the phone with PSA and 45 day bulk orders are being logged today from 2/9.

is that 02/09? if so that is crazy

I have to much S**t; so if you working on sets or are a player/team collector, send me your want list, with conditions desired. Keep in mind I have a another job so please allow me a few days to respond.

• Options

@1970s said:

@RipublicaninMass said:

unmarked as of this mon

2/5

10 day 2/19

Unmarked meaning customers forgot to write on the package what kind of service it was ???

Yes unmarked service level on the outside

• Options

How long are 7 day orders taking?

• Options
    californiacards3californiacards3 Posts: 1,015 ✭✭✭

worst time of submission ever Ugh

I submitted my cards at the White Plains show in person - January 12 was not logged until Feb 2

21 days from submission to logging

50 days to get this back lets look at this

January 12 was 63 days ago or 63-21 is 42 days since submission.

Over /Under on when I get these back.

Best

Barry

• Options
    prgsdwprgsdw Posts: 503 ✭✭✭✭
    edited March 19, 2018 5:10PM

Maybe a silly question, but what are the normal status values a request goes through? For example, in this case, by logging are we talking about showing up under your account on the website? In that case, is the status processing? What are the remaining state transitions in fulfillment (e.g. packaging, shipping)?

I read most of this thread and didn't see this information anywhere unless I missed it amongst all the loggage, subbage, poppage, etc. comments... ;)

• Options

subbage is when you sent
    loggage is when entered to your account {and than processing until graded}
    graded is when grades posted
    shipped is when mailed

• Options

Thanks, that's helpful. The two reholder items I submitted at the Philly show on March 2nd were received on March 10 (e.g. logged subsequently). They are currently in a processing status.

• Options

Is anyone here waiting on loggage for 45 day bulk orders with USPS received date of 2/15 or earlier?

Appreciate today-

Bill

• Options

I don't think they are there yet. They were at 2/5 last week or thereabouts

• Options

@RipublicaninMass said:
    I don't think they are there yet. They were at 2/5 last week or thereabouts

I had called Friday and they were on 2/9, was hoping they made up some ground.

Appreciate today-

Bill

• Options
    MrHockeyMrHockey Posts: 555 ✭✭✭

I have a 20 day delivered 2/7 that is still waiting to be logged.

• Options
    packCollectorpackCollector Posts: 2,786 ✭✭✭
    edited March 20, 2018 11:54AM

received by fedex 2/19
    logged 3/6
    graded 3/20

probably better they are taking so long to defer the disappointment. 17 card renewal sub. 8 of the cards were crack outs which I strongly believed were under graded . 8 were well centered sgc cards from a source that I have always done well with.

1 card went up 1/2 grade from a 4 to 4.5
    3 came back the same grade
    2 came back trimmed
    3 minimum size
    7 went down between 1 to 2 grades

after 243 submissions to PSA , this was my far my worst ever with every card being a huge disappointment

• Options

@packCollector said:
    received by fedex 2/19
    logged 3/6
    graded 3/20

probably better they are taking so long to defer the disappointment. 17 card renewal sub. 8 of the cards were crack outs which I strongly believed were under graded . 8 were well centered sgc cards from a source that I have always done well with.

1 card went up 1/2 grade from a 4 to 4.5
    3 came back the same grade
    2 came back trimmed
    3 minimum size
    7 went down between 1 to 2 grades

after 243 submissions to PSA , this was my far my worst ever with every card being a huge disappointment

I can relate.

• Options

I was thinking of cracking some I just got back and sending them back in on my next sub. Seems like they are pretty harsh right now. I can say this much, I will not send in anymore 1990's basketball cuts, refractors, ect in again. I don't want to sound bad but I don't know if they have a way to accurately grade them. I sent in some that i cracked that were 6's before and they came back 8's. Couldn't see anything wrong with them. Got some others back that were raw graded 5's. Don't see anything wrong with those either. Sorry, went off topic there, lol.

• Options
    burghmanburghman Posts: 809 ✭✭✭✭

They received my 10 day dual grading package 3/13. I refreshed constantly for a few days to see when it was logged before stumbling on this thread. Now I only refresh, well, constantly still. Based on comments here, I’ve got a ways to go before it’s logged. There also aren’t any 10 day estimated turnarounds for cards or duals listed on their service options, so I’m guessing they’ve updated the SLAs to reflect (closer to) reality so I’ll have longer to wait on that side as well. Argh, frustrating for a first-timer, so I can only imagine how you veterans feel... Good luck to everyone out there - hoping for the results we all want with our submissions.

Jim

• Options

@prgsdw said:
    Thanks, that's helpful. The two reholder items I submitted at the Philly show on March 2nd were received on March 10 (e.g. logged subsequently). They are currently in a processing status.

I got notified today that my grades were ready, which in the case of the reholder I guess just indicates they have been reholdered. Awaiting shipping.

• Options
    Beck6Beck6 Posts: 1,038 ✭✭✭

My experience

Sending multiple orders in one box and marking the quickest turnaround definately sped up the logging process for all orders

Autographs and pre-1956 seem to have very positive turnaround. Both of mine popped early

Post 1956 bulk are the problem. I have 200+ somewhere in process and they were sent before my orders that have already logged and one even popped.

Registry Sets:
    T222's PSA 1 or better
  • Options
    minnesotahuskerminnesotahusker Posts: 642 ✭✭✭

@Beck6 said:
    My experience

Sending multiple orders in one box and marking the quickest turnaround definately sped up the logging process for all orders

Autographs and pre-1956 seem to have very positive turnaround. Both of mine popped early

Post 1956 bulk are the problem. I have 200+ somewhere in process and they were sent before my orders that have already logged and one even popped.

My experience (as I posted earlier) I had quite the opposite experience on my post 1956 bulk. I renewed my five year expired membership at the $59 level. Sent in 105 cards at the bulk rate. I put "Bulk level" on the outside of the box.

PSA received- 1/23/18
    PSA logged- 2/16/18
    Grades popped- 2/23/18

I don't understand the rhyme or reason anymore honestly. Very pleased with the grades received. Was one of my best experiences in subbing. Now working on another 100+ sub.

• Options

I had a 10 card bulk sub logged on 1/31. On March 19, I saw my grades were listed but a few hours later, they were gone and my order status changed back to processing. 2 days later, still no updates on when my order will ship (and my grades still have not been reposted). Has anyone else had this happen?

• Options

@bigdogparty said:
    I had a 10 card bulk sub logged on 1/31. On March 19, I saw my grades were listed but a few hours later, they were gone and my order status changed back to processing. 2 days later, still no updates on when my order will ship (and my grades still have not been reposted). Has anyone else had this happen?

Never and that is such a tease. Maybe they had posted #Fakegrades? I'd be curious to see if they change when the post them again.

• Options
    ReggieClevelandReggieCleveland Posts: 3,854 ✭✭✭✭✭

This thread has over 10k views. As the kids would say, that's totes cray cray.

Arthur

• Options

@PROMETHIUS88 said:

@bigdogparty said:

Never and that is such a tease. Maybe they had posted #Fakegrades? I'd be curious to see if they change when the post them again.

It was a lot of modern star wars cards. seven 10's and three 9's. I wondered the same thing about grades changing.

• Options
    edited March 21, 2018 5:56PM

@prgsdw said:

@prgsdw said:

I got notified today that my grades were ready, which in the case of the reholder I guess just indicates they have been reholdered. Awaiting shipping.

I was notified of this shipping today. So that is:

submitted: 3/2/2018 at Philly show
    received: 3/10/2018
    "graded" - e.g. reholder: 3/20/2018
    shipped: 3/21/2018

• Options
    fmclaug11fmclaug11 Posts: 325 ✭✭✭

15 card 10 day submission received 2/28, logged 3/21

• Options

I was really hoping they were holding mine to be the 30 millionth item certified and throw me a big party, but they blew past that today and mine's not yet logged...

Jim

• Options

5 Day Order (1 Card) - Received 2/16/18 --> Loggage 2/27/18 --> Poppage 3/7/18
    10 Day Order (8 Cards) - Received 2/16/18 --> Loggage 3/11/18 --> Poppage 3/22/18

• Options

Not cards but I sent a few celebrity photos in to PSA/DNA on 3/15 and they got logged today. Guessing it's a little different over there.

• Options

Does anyone know what day range they are in for logging now?

• Options

@PROMETHIUS88 said:
    Not cards but I sent a few celebrity photos in to PSA/DNA on 3/15 and they got logged today. Guessing it's a little different over there.

I sent in a celebrity PSA DNA order that was received on 3/12 and not logged yet. Sent another PSA DNA order that was received on 2/20 and still not logged. Clearly they are all over the board. If the Feb order is not logged by next week, I plan to email them

• Options

I sent in a celebrity PSA DNA order that was received on 3/12 and not logged yet. Sent another PSA DNA order that was received on 2/20 and still not logged. Clearly they are all over the board. If the Feb order is not logged by next week, I plan to email them

They were logged on the 26th and they charged my debit card on the 27th. I've never subbed autos before so I assume you pay up front for those? Not that it matters, was just surprised to see that after only dealing with card/coin subs where they bill you after the services are completed.

• Options

@PROMETHIUS88 said:

They were logged on the 26th and they charged my debit card on the 27th. I've never subbed autos before so I assume you pay up front for those? Not that it matters, was just surprised to see that after only dealing with card/coin subs where they bill you after the services are completed.

For PSA DNA they charge your card when they are logged. They usually have a good turn around time so thats a plus.

• Options

My PSA/DNA submission, which was received 3/26, was logged today! Still waiting on my dual auth that was received 3/13 to be logged, but I'm excited to have my first submission under review.

Jim

• Options

A two card 10-day was logged today. It was included in the box with a 50 card bulk. The package was received on 3-6-18 and logged today 3-30-18. The 50 card bulk has yet to be logged. I spoke to representative today about the change of turnaround time. He explained that the new turnaround times stated on the website are the totality from recieved to poppage. So the new 65 working days bulk turnaround time is from the time it is received to the time it should pop.

• Options

@Christoff said:
    A two card 10-day was logged today. It was included in the box with a 50 card bulk. The package was received on 3-6-18 and logged today 3-30-18. The 50 card bulk has yet to be logged. I spoke to representative today about the change of turnaround time. He explained that the new turnaround times stated on the website are the totality from recieved to poppage. So the new 65 working days bulk turnaround time is from the time it is received to the time it should pop.

So this was my question;** received**; per usps tracking or when they enter into system?

• Options
    ldfergldferg Posts: 6,739 ✭✭✭

@bigdogparty said:

Yes, but several years ago prior to the way they do the grade posting now. But, iirc, the grades were available the following day. I chalked it up to a fluke.

Thanks,

David (LD_Ferg)

1985 Topps Football (starting in psa 8) - #9 - started 05/21/06
  • Options
    BPorter26BPorter26 Posts: 3,499 ✭✭✭✭✭

My one card 10 day submission was received on 3-5 and was logged on 3-29. On the Web site it says 30 business days for a 10 day sub, so does that mean my card should POP around April 13th? It looks like they are counting when they original receive the card now.

"EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY IT SAYS IT RIGHT THERE ON THE WALL" - JACKIE MOON
  • Options
    ChristoffChristoff Posts: 30
    edited April 1, 2018 7:47PM

@tonylags said:

@Christoff said:

So this was my question;** received**; per usps tracking or when they enter into system?

It is from the received time the package gets to the business and not the logged date. By the way, my 50 card bulk (65 business day from received date 3-6-18) was logged today on Saturday. They must be pulling Saturday hours!