Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

Sub Loggage -- Post yours

Comments

• Options
    gemintgemint Posts: 6,069 ✭✭✭✭✭

I just dropped off a few thousand cards at the SF show. We'll see how long it takes them to log for a show drop-off order.

• Options
    prgsdwprgsdw Posts: 503 ✭✭✭✭

Shipped April 7th, one item, 10 day service (clearly marked on all sides of the package).
    Received April 9th.
    Logged April 24th.
    Shipped TBD.

• Options
    miwlvrnmiwlvrn Posts: 4,227 ✭✭✭✭✭

@StamkosFan said:
    Bulk 265 cards received 3/16. Still no loggage. UGH!

Wow, more than a month until loggage is disappointing. Good luck!

• Options
    PROMETHIUS88PROMETHIUS88 Posts: 2,826 ✭✭✭✭✭

10 Card regular submission received on 3/22 logged on 4/6 and popped on 4/25.

Promethius881969@yahoo.com
  • Options
    StamkosFanStamkosFan Posts: 255 ✭✭✭

@miwlvrn said:

@StamkosFan said:
    Bulk 265 cards received 3/16. Still no loggage. UGH!

Wow, more than a month until loggage is disappointing. Good luck!

It finally logged this morning. I had called yesterday and they said mine were being prepped, counted and inputted into the system. Finally showed up this morning. Rep said they're just getting to bulk orders rec'd by 3/28 right now. Although mine was 12 days before that. Oh well.....more waiting now. I have another 104 cards to send. Just doesn't seem too exciting to do orders anymore at this stage.

• Options

@wrestlingcardking said:
    Logged on Feb. 10th with three free grades for the set registry.....no poppage yet. Anyone else have one of these orders in???

Yes. Sent my CY2017 3-free in during December, logged 3 weeks later 1/17, popped 71 calendar days after log. Sent my CY2018 3-free during mid Feb. Logged 3/7, still pending. The moral of the story is: I don't think it seems that the 3-free has any longer or shorter duration of waiting between receiving and logging than any other types of subs.

• Options

My one card express and 6 card CC renewal subs just logged in. I dropped them off on 4/22 and they logged on 4/25 so I'm pretty happy about that. There's no telling how long my 2700 card bulk subs will take to log though!

• Options

@gemint said:
    My one card express and 6 card CC renewal subs just logged in. I dropped them off on 4/22 and they logged on 4/25 so I'm pretty happy about that. There's no telling how long my 2700 card bulk subs will take to log though!

Thanks for jamming things up for the rest of us!! LOL!!

• Options

I sent in over 300 cards on the Bulk Rate & 45-Day Turnaround time ($2,200 +). They received the package on 4/10 & it is not logged in yet. They told me they are still logging in orders from late May, which means I am still probably 15 days away from the order being logged, then 45+ days from the cards being shipped back to me. That is fine (it is what it is), however, if you are so busy do to a rise in business, it would stand to reason that there would also be more people hired to handle the amount of business being done.

• Options
    packCollectorpackCollector Posts: 2,786 ✭✭✭

Anyone had any packs graded this year?

• Options

@packCollector said:
    Anyone had any packs graded this year?

Not yet but I'm getting a small sub to send in within the next few days. Not sure what to mark on the outside of the box??

• Options
    MrHockeyMrHockey Posts: 555 ✭✭✭

70-day

• Options

@MrHockey said:
    70-day

I really need a giant dislike button for this.

• Options

Don't shoot the messenger.

• Options

shipped 3/30, received 4/2, logged 4/27. I'm counting it as a win, since receipt and loggage both occurred during the same calendar month.

• Options

relative to sub loggage wait/lag, I just noticed something I hadn't seen before. When you are on the PSA site page that lists your pending orders and you click the link that opens the new window that has your sub form in it, there is a set of shipping instructions listed before it gets to the cards. Among that is the following:

" Please place a label on the outside of each Card Saver and write the Submission Number and Line Number for that card. When packaging the cards for shipment please make sure to place the cards in the same order they are listed on your submission form. Note: When submitting multiples of the same card please make sure to place them on the same line and write the amount of cards you have under quantity. When labeling the cards please place the Submission Number and Line Number. Next to the Line Number, place a “/” and begin to number each card. For Example if you have 3 of the same card, each label should read:
    Submission #1234567 Line #1/1
    Submission #1234567 Line #1/2
    Submission #1234567 Line #1/3
    Labeling and submitting your cards in order will help expedite the processing of your order. "

I've subbed thousands of cards to PSA and never have read this or heard of it before. Did I miss something that has always been there and I'm oblivious to the obvious? Are most of you in the habit of writing this info on your CS1's?

• Options

@miwlvrn said:

I've subbed thousands of cards to PSA and never have read this or heard of it before. Did I miss something that has always been there and I'm oblivious to the obvious? Are most of you in the habit of writing this info on your CS1's?

I remember submitting hundreds of cards about 20 years ago and we had to put a sticker on each card back then. I don't do it now and I don't know anyone that does, but I did notice that a couple of months ago. The coin side(PCGS) still makes you put a sticker on your flip

• Options

I noticed that recently, too. It's new. I don't know anyone who does it, but maybe we should to speed things up.

• Options
    secretstashsecretstash Posts: 1,393 ✭✭✭✭

Does everyone always print multiple copies of the forms per PSA's request? Its just a small burden with large orders so I wondered.

• Options
    erikthredderikthredd Posts: 8,269 ✭✭✭✭✭

@miwlvrn said:
    relative to sub loggage wait/lag, I just noticed something I hadn't seen before. When you are on the PSA site page that lists your pending orders and you click the link that opens the new window that has your sub form in it, there is a set of shipping instructions listed before it gets to the cards. Among that is the following:

" Please place a label on the outside of each Card Saver and write the Submission Number and Line Number for that card. When packaging the cards for shipment please make sure to place the cards in the same order they are listed on your submission form. Note: When submitting multiples of the same card please make sure to place them on the same line and write the amount of cards you have under quantity. When labeling the cards please place the Submission Number and Line Number. Next to the Line Number, place a “/” and begin to number each card. For Example if you have 3 of the same card, each label should read:
    Submission #1234567 Line #1/1
    Submission #1234567 Line #1/2
    Submission #1234567 Line #1/3
    Labeling and submitting your cards in order will help expedite the processing of your order. "

I actually put a 1x3 label on the outside of each CS1 using PSA's verbiage from their Pop report for player's name,card #,year & set name but never thought to add the sub # too.

• Options

@secretstash said:
    Does everyone always print multiple copies of the forms per PSA's request? Its just a small burden with large orders so I wondered.

Yep, each and every time. I think 3 go in the box and 1 stays with me.

• Options
    ElvisPElvisP Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭

@gemint said:
    I just dropped off a few thousand cards at the SF show. We'll see how long it takes them to log for a show drop-off order.

.....and we wonder why they are so bogged down.

• Options

Hi
    New to forum - 15 voucher sent in 36 days ago - logged in today for everyone's info. - seems too long for such a top rated grading company but was excited to finally see the order in the system - now the next question - will it be at least another 10 days (time stated for voucher on site) or sooner or longer based upon what exactly ???

• Options
    initialDinitialD Posts: 1,624 ✭✭✭

Shriners Show drop off 6 subs 4/28-4/29
    Super Express
    15 CC membership
    Dual Grade
    Auto Grade
    Wax/Cello packs
    Reholders
    Shout out to Nick, who processed my subs like a pro. These crews have a chore of a job. Their patience with what seemed to be a steady flow of grading newbies was amazing. Did their jobs well and sold many memberships. Also overheard the possible return of the vintage special mid year $6.25/$6.50?

• Options
    jradke4jradke4 Posts: 3,573 ✭✭✭

Poppage on 15 CC membership sub today.
    Sent 2/28/18
    Received 3/5/18
    Logged in 4/12/18
    Popped 5/2/18

Packers Fan for Life
    Collecting:
    Brett Favre Master Set
    Favre Ticket Stubs
    Favre TD Reciever Autos
    Football HOF Player/etc. Auto Set
    Football HOF Rc's
  • Options
    CSUrunandstunCSUrunandstun Posts: 573 ✭✭✭

2 item Express order:
    sent: 4/16/18
    received: 4/18/18
    logged: 4/26/18
    popped: ?

192 item bulk order:
    sent 4/17/18
    received 4/19/18
    logged: not yet
    popped: not yet

Successful transactions with FavreFan1971, ffishonn, Davemri, Publius, DavidPuddy, frcarvell, recbball, and many others...
  • Options
    SDSportsFanSDSportsFan Posts: 5,094 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 3, 2018 1:35PM

5 card CC Submission
    Dropped off at Apr 14th GTSM show in Houston
    Logged in Apr 18th
    Grades posted Apr 27th
    Shipped May 1st

1 card CC Submission (crossover)
    Dropped off at Apr 14th GTSM show in Houston
    Logged in Apr 18th
    Grades posted May 3rd
    Shipped May 3rd

Note of Interest: The crossover was a GAI 3.5 1940 Superman high-number. It is now a PSA 2.5 :( Still, for what I paid for the card, I'm still ahead :) I crossed it over as it was one of the last three cards I need to finish the set. The other two cards are in the 5 card CC submission of the same day.

Steve

• Options
    minnesotahuskerminnesotahusker Posts: 642 ✭✭✭

2 orders (one 30 day level one 65 day level), same box, box clearly marked 30 day level.

First order- 2 cards
    PSA received- 4/9/18
    Logged- 5/2/18
    Poppage- TBD

Second order- 101 cards
    PSA received- 4/9/18
    Logged- 5/1/18
    Poppage- TBD

• Options

@jradke4 said:
    Poppage on 15 CC membership sub today.
    Sent 2/28/18
    Received 3/5/18
    Logged in 4/12/18
    Popped 5/2/18

• Options

3/5 received to 5/2 popage is crazy on the 10 day 15 CC - but they took your $249 "membership" money instantly though - ugh
    So my 15 CC loggage on 4/30 is still gonna be awhile - disappointing

• Options

Appears show drop offs is significantly faster according to sdspoetsfan - but I live in Arkansas - I don't think the entire state has seen a small card show since 1989 - Lol

• Options

Never a large scale one - st Loius was the closest

• Options

Here's a summary of my submission status so far. All subs were dropped off at the SF show on April 22.

Express - One card - Logged 4/25. Grade pending
    CC Renewal - Six cards - Logged 4/25. Grades pending
    Bulk sub - 500 cards - Logged 5/2
    Bulk sub - 499 cards - Logged 5/2

I have another sub of 314 cards submitted at the same time that hasn't logged yet.

• Options

40-day psa/dna sub

received 4/11
    logged 5/2

improvement

• Options
    edited May 3, 2018 6:46AM

500!!!!

Carry on...

(rekindling an old posting tradition from this board from a few years ago)

• Options
    minnesotahuskerminnesotahusker Posts: 642 ✭✭✭

I enjoy this thread as I like to see what I'm up against. If not interested, not hard to scroll on by.

• Options
    HighGradeLegendsHighGradeLegends Posts: 1,693 ✭✭✭✭

@erikthredd said:
    Just read a comment on another forum that as of March 31st,2018 BGS is currently working on non-guaranteed orders submitted in early August 2017 and still have haven't graded some from as far back as June & July 2017.

Correct. I submitted one in June 2017. It arrived last week.

• Options
    erikthredderikthredd Posts: 8,269 ✭✭✭✭✭

@HighGradeLegends said:

@erikthredd said:
    Just read a comment on another forum that as of March 31st,2018 BGS is currently working on non-guaranteed orders submitted in early August 2017 and still have haven't graded some from as far back as June & July 2017.

Wow,congrats lol! I hope they made it worth the wait for you.

• Options

Should I be concerned? All my bulk subs logged in yesterday except the final 300+ submission dropped at the show. Has anyone had larger bulk orders submitted at the same time log in more than 24 hours apart? I'm already short one card on one of my 500 count subs. I'm wondering if it was from the 100 ct stack the customer rep dropped on the floor as she was packing away in the box.

• Options
    HighGradeLegendsHighGradeLegends Posts: 1,693 ✭✭✭✭

@erikthredd said:

@HighGradeLegends said:

@erikthredd said:

Wow,congrats lol! I hope they made it worth the wait for you.

Most were worth the wait. Like most subs, there is disappointment too.

• Options
    initialDinitialD Posts: 1,624 ✭✭✭

Shriners Show drop off 6 subs 4/28-4/29
    Super Express - Log 5/1-Pop&Ship 5/2, In hand 5/4
    15 CC membership - Log 5/4
    Reholders - Log 5/3
    Auto Grade - Log 5/4
    Wax/Cello packs -
    Express - Log 5/1 -Pop&Ship 5/2

• Options
    FlewbieFlewbie Posts: 51
    edited May 9, 2018 8:31AM

30 Day Regular Order (5 Cards)
    Mailed 4/13/2018 --> Received by PSA 4/16/2018 --> Logged 5/4/2018 --> Popped TBD --> Shipped TBD --> Received TBD

Anxious to see how I do on this submission...
    (2) 1987 Cubs David Berg Greg Maddux's
    (1) 1971 Topps Terry Bradshaw
    (1) 1986 Topps Jerry Rice
    (1) 1986 Topps Steve Young

• Options
    jradke4jradke4 Posts: 3,573 ✭✭✭

@gemint said:
    Here's a summary of my submission status so far. All subs were dropped off at the SF show on April 22.

Express - One card - Logged 4/25. Grade pending
    CC Renewal - Six cards - Logged 4/25. Grades pending
    Bulk sub - 499 cards - Logged 5/2

I have another sub of 314 cards submitted at the same time that hasn't logged yet.

did you get a rate better than the bulk rate?

Packers Fan for Life
    Collecting:
    Brett Favre Master Set
    Favre Ticket Stubs
    Favre TD Reciever Autos
    Football HOF Player/etc. Auto Set
    Football HOF Rc's
  • Options
    PaulMaulPaulMaul Posts: 4,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 9, 2018 6:35PM

@PaulMaul said:
    $7 reholder sub received by PSA 4/6, logged 4/16. Pleasantly surprised!

Reholder sub shipped today. 17 business days, can’t beat that!

• Options
    galaxy27galaxy27 Posts: 7,162 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 11, 2018 12:39PM

@MantleFan23 said:
    Package received 01/25
    Logged 02/20

Renewal sub and 100 card bulk order

pop-tarts on 5/2

• Options
    firstbase23firstbase23 Posts: 450 ✭✭✭

dropped off 2 subs at 4/22 SF show. Logged 04/30

Matt

• Options
    burghmanburghman Posts: 809 ✭✭✭✭

CC Free submission - received 4/16, logged 5/10. Seven day SLA, so should pop next week or early the following.

Jim

• Options
    swish54swish54 Posts: 688 ✭✭✭✭

PSA/DNA received on 5/2; logged 5/8; popped 5/11. Sweet!

• Options
    prgsdwprgsdw Posts: 503 ✭✭✭✭

@prgsdw said:
    Shipped April 7th, one item, 10 day service (clearly marked on all sides of the package).
    Received April 9th.
    Logged April 24th.
    Shipped TBD.

Grades arrived yesterday, 5/11.