Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum

Sub Loggage -- Post yours

I know there have been a few threads about the slow login time lately and this isn't to bash or anything. Just wanted to have a place where everyone can post when their package shows received, service level/turnaround days and when they actually get logged in. That way we can maybe get an idea when our individual orders will be logged. Like someone posted in a previous thread, "loggage is the new popage"!

I currently have a 30 day bulk showing received on 12/11 that hasn't been logged yet

Comments

• lawyer05lawyer05 Posts: 2,131 ✭✭✭✭

10 day service
    SENT NOVEMBER 15
    LOGGED 12/1
    PROCESSING

(GRINCH TOOK MY CARDS) !!!!

I wanted to open a little brown box for XMAS :(

• MrHockeyMrHockey Posts: 555 ✭✭✭

20 day - received 12/7, logged 12/21
    20 day - received 12/11, not yet logged

• 7 day delivered on 12/14 not logged but called and confirmed twice they have it....

10 day and 45 day delivered today. Will update.

• LittletweedLittletweed Posts: 623 ✭✭✭

Bulk order received 12/8, confirmed 12/11, not yet logged.

Matt

RE calling/confirming... you can enter your tracking # on the website, and it'll confirm receipt. I don't think you need to contact them.

• PROMETHIUS88PROMETHIUS88 Posts: 2,819 ✭✭✭✭✭

@MrHockey said:
    20 day - received 12/7, logged 12/21
    20 day - received 12/11, not yet logged

So looks like we are looking at about a two week turn around on logging after being received

• @MrHockey said:
    RE calling/confirming... you can enter your tracking # on the website, and it'll confirm receipt. I don't think you need to contact them.

Ok. Cool. Didn’t know that. Waited on hold for 22 minutes the other day to speak to someone

• Just used the online tracker and so much easier than calling...thanks for the info!

Still waiting on my 30 day bulk sub to be logged that was received on 12/11.
    Also now starting the waiting game on my 10 day CC sub to be logged that was received today.

Mine received 12/11 just logged (20 day). You should be up shortly.

@MrHockey said:

Yes!!! I'm not going to admit I've been checking once an hour.

• My express received 12/12 still not logged. My 10 day and 45 day received 12/22....that will be logged next year lol

• jfkheatjfkheat Posts: 2,719 ✭✭✭✭✭

My package was received today. I forgot to write the service level on the outside. I don't know how much difference that will make. It is a 5 day and a 10 day level.
    James

• secretstashsecretstash Posts: 1,393 ✭✭✭✭
    edited December 27, 2017 5:51PM

It appears PSA would make a killing from selling a texting service of updates to "My Orders"!?

They could update every stage. Part of me wants to believe a 30 day order doesn't sit on a shelf for 29 days (after loggage) and then the dust is wiped off...

Text notifications for log/pop would be a game-changer

• bcubsbcubs Posts: 344 ✭✭✭

@lawyer05 said:
    10 day service
    SENT NOVEMBER 15
    LOGGED 12/1
    PROCESSING

(GRINCH TOOK MY CARDS) !!!!

I wanted to open a little brown box for XMAS :(

This doesn't make me feel very good about my 10 day that was logged on 12/5.

Appreciate today-

Bill

• ElvisPElvisP Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭

5 day, received 12/14 not logged.

• sjjs28sjjs28 Posts: 441 ✭✭✭

3 separate submissions dropped of at Valley Forge on Dec. 2
    10 day estimate - 6 free submissions (6 bumps hopefully) logged 12/13; processing
    10 day estimate - 1 crossover logged 12/13; processing
    30 day estimate - small bulk submission (less than 30) logged 12/18; grades popped today!! Filled with glee!!

Still hopeful that the 2 x 10 day submissions pop by Friday.

Steve Saldutti
    [email protected]
    Collector of 1964 Topps Stand Ups, 1965 Embossed, 1968 Topps Game and 1969 Topps Decals
    Registered Sets: 1964 Stand Ups, 1965 Embossed, 1968 Topps Game, 1969 Topps Decals

4 Minutes into the day... "Your submission is currently being processed." -- this is the 30 day rcvd on 12/11.

• @PROMETHIUS88 said:
    4 Minutes into the day... "Your submission is currently being processed." -- this is the 30 day rcvd on 12/11.

Ok My 7 day in on 12th...maybe it’s my log day

• ExodusExodus Posts: 348 ✭✭✭

@MrHockey said:

Mine was logged 12/11 also.
    My order is with PSA - DNA.
    Not sure how many days PSA/DNA takes to complete.
    It's a 12 card order with card authentication with auto grade.

@Exodus said:

Yeah, you might as well just look for yours to be logged sometime in February! Lol, I'm just kidding, I have no idea what their time frame is. I would be it should be soon as well.

edited December 28, 2017 2:28PM

Mine was also PSA/DNA. Yours should log any day now.

Or, did you mean it logged 12/11? They're normally 20 day orders.... but depends on the service level. They've been about 5-10 biz days behind on PSA/DNA stuff over the past 2 months.

@MrHockey said:
    Mine was also PSA/DNA. Yours should log any day now.

Or, did you mean it logged 12/11? They're normally 20 day orders.... but depends on the service level. They've been about 5-10 biz days behind on PSA/DNA stuff over the past 2 months.

Yes, mine was logged the same day as yours.
    Mine was 12 hockey cards.
    So it looks like perhaps mid to late January because of the holidays ?

• 12/12 delivered 7 day order just logged

More than 2 weeks now and this is all-time record for me with no loggage. :/

@ElvisP said:
    More than 2 weeks now and this is all-time record for me with no loggage. :/

T's and P's brother!!!

• LOTSOSLOTSOS Posts: 1,303 ✭✭✭✭✭

Whoooooooo!!!! My hands instictively went through the motions they’ve been going through since 12/12. And finally loggage! Funny I checked early this evening and nada. Someone working late? ;)

Kevin

My 5 day, finally logged today. Let the wait begin.
    :):):)

• bcubsbcubs Posts: 344 ✭✭✭

Go figure, my 10 card - 10 day logged 12/19 popped today but my 4 card - 10 day logged 12/5 is still processing.

28582644 GEM MINT 10 2017 Panini Prizm Emergent Emdea de'Aaron Fox Silver Prizm Card
    28582645 MINT 9 2017 Panini Prizm 24 de'Aaron Fox Silver Prizm Card
    28582646 NEAR MINT-MINT 8 2017 Panini Prizm 283 Kyle Kuzma Silver Prizm Card
    28582647 GEM MINT 10 2017 Panini Prizm 73 Jonathan Isaac Silver Prizm Card
    28582648 GEM MINT 10 2017 Panini Prizm 73 Jonathan Isaac Silver Prizm Card
    28582649 GEM MINT 10 2017 Panini Prizm 16 Jayson Tatum Silver Prizm Card
    28582650 GEM MINT 10 2017 Panini Prizm 16 Jayson Tatum Silver Prizm Card
    28582651 GEM MINT 10 2017 Panini Prizm 26 Frank Mason III Red Shimmer Card
    28582652 MINT 9 2017 Panini Prizm 118 Tony Bradley Red Shimmer Card
    28582653 GEM MINT 10 2017 Panini Prizm 1 Markelle Fultz Red Wave Prizm Card

Appreciate today-

Bill

• Posted in wrong thread lol
    Great news my 10 day and 45 day orders delivered on 12/22 popped online today. That’s a few days quicker than submissions popping just last week.

• RipublicaninMassRipublicaninMass Posts: 10,051 ✭✭✭

@Exodus said:

@MrHockey said:

Mine psa/dna order is a 20 day just to "add card grade" to ones that are authenticated already. It has been logged since 11/10!

@PmanFL said:
    Posted in wrong thread lol
    Great news my 10 day and 45 day orders delivered on 12/22 popped online today. That’s a few days quicker than submissions popping just last week.

Does "popped" mean the loggage popped or the grades?? Have to watch the terminology here. "Popped" is usually reserved for grades, lol.

• @PROMETHIUS88 said:

@PmanFL said:
    Posted in wrong thread lol

Does "popped" mean the loggage popped or the grades?? Have to watch the terminology here. "Popped" is usually reserved for grades, lol.

Oh ok. Not graded. My bad

@RipublicaninMass said:

@Exodus said:

@MrHockey said:

Mine psa/dna order is a 20 day just to "add card grade" to ones that are authenticated already. It has been logged since 11/10!

Well. Looks like I should see mine around Easter.

Just read bgs is 83 business days or 5-6 calender MONTHS on orders.

Me thinks this has to be a ploy

• HighGradeLegendsHighGradeLegends Posts: 1,693 ✭✭✭✭

@sjjs28 said:
    3 separate submissions dropped of at Valley Forge on Dec. 2
    10 day estimate - 6 free submissions (6 bumps hopefully) logged 12/13; processing
    10 day estimate - 1 crossover logged 12/13; processing
    30 day estimate - small bulk submission (less than 30) logged 12/18; grades popped today!! Filled with glee!!

Still hopeful that the 2 x 10 day submissions pop by Friday.

Christmas miracle!

• HighGradeLegendsHighGradeLegends Posts: 1,693 ✭✭✭✭

@RipublicaninMass said:

For non-guaranteed at bgs, i have been waiting just under 9 months for poppage. It took 1 day to log though...

• swish54swish54 Posts: 687 ✭✭✭✭

Received 2 orders in one box marked 10-Day. One was 1 card that I had left of my free gradings and the other was a bulk order. Received 12/13, my bulk order logged today 1/3, 1 card free hasn't logged yet.

• swish54swish54 Posts: 687 ✭✭✭✭

@swish54 said:
    Received 2 orders in one box marked 10-Day. One was 1 card that I had left of my free gradings and the other was a bulk order. Received 12/13, my bulk order logged today 1/3, 1 card free hasn't logged yet.

My 1 free voucher logged this morning 1/4.

• rexvosrexvos Posts: 3,274 ✭✭✭✭✭

Still waiting for loggage received on 12/22. Also waiting on bulk poppage from 10/28. Longest wait on loggage for me but the holidays slows things up a good bit, so it is to be expected.

Looking for FB HOF Rookies
  • tonylagstonylags Posts: 568 ✭✭✭
    edited January 4, 2018 12:17PM

@rexvos said:
    Still waiting for loggage received on 12/22. Also waiting on bulk poppage from 10/28. Longest wait on loggage for me but the holidays slows things up a good bit, so it is to be expected.

To me; this isn't right; Acknowledge receipt of package, when it arrives; change terms to be more realistic; Telling people approximately 45 days and than holding the package for 14-21 before the 45 day clock begins just doesn't seem right. I understand they can do as they want; they own the business, and are the market; but I am sure there are lot of people not happy at the moment. I was considering sending in 100+ cards on the 10 day regular sub; but I am holding off until they get more realistic on their turnaround times or more caught up; If I were to spend 2k and then the submission be in loggage delay for 3 weeks; I would not be a happy camper. I understand I'm not charged until graded; but that is not the point. Don't tell people 10 days and really mean 31-40. Tell them upfront 31-40 and than they wouldn't be upset.

On a side note; when I order something off amazon and they B/O or out of stock; I don't expect my package in 2 days. That is how customer service should be.

I have to much S**t; so if you working on sets or are a player/team collector, send me your want list, with conditions desired. Keep in mind I have a another job so please allow me a few days to respond.

edited January 4, 2018 3:48PM

@RipublicaninMass said:

@Exodus said:

@MrHockey said:

Is on the 33rd biz day today for 20 day poppage. They are "a little behind"

• Bulk order 200++

Mine received 12/14
    Logged today 1/05

• rexvosrexvos Posts: 3,274 ✭✭✭✭✭

@rexvos said:

For the second straight order I received the always mysterious Saturday loggage

Looking for FB HOF Rookies
    edited January 7, 2018 10:24AM

@RipublicaninMass said:

This is exactly what PSA did. Use to you could send in an order for the cheapest of prices and get them back in a week or 2 max. No one was using the higher price/quicker turnaround levels as there was no need to. PSA figured this out and began holding the orders. So suddenly the great customer service went out the window but PSA was getting the same amount of money regardless of when they sent orders back. This forced people like me to start using the higher priced services. PSA could also reduce their staff because customer service was no longer a priority. In other words PSA could take longer to process orders, greatly reduce costs and greatly increase revenue. Customer service went out the window but they know who they are dealing with and they know they are the preferred grader so we keep sending orders regardless. Now they no longer offer monthly specials but why would they. Why give away money when they know we will use the higher priced bulk services anyway? They know they have a monopoly so why give us a break? Smart business.

• Day 7 of a 7 day sub (vouchers). Called and they are 1-3 days behind. I’ll just keep refreshing my account screen. And hoping. Lol.

• OAKESY25OAKESY25 Posts: 4,726 ✭✭✭

Day 19 of a 7 day (voucher) review sub. Coming unglued refreshing the screen.
    also on day 114 or so on a BGS 14 card bulk order. logged 8/4

• OAKESY25OAKESY25 Posts: 4,726 ✭✭✭
    edited January 9, 2018 4:15PM

**Called and they are 1-3 days behind**

you bet, I remember when they were 3 days behind on mine, I call those the good ole days.

• @OAKESY25 said:
    Day 19 of a 7 day (voucher) review sub. Coming unglued refreshing the screen.
    also on day 114 or so on a BGS 14 card bulk order. logged 8/4

Wow. I wish customer service had set a more
    Realistic time frame with me then on the phone.