Options

Sub Loggage -- Post yours

Comments

• Options

just hung up again

7 callers in line, 30 min wait

• Options
    FrozencaribouFrozencaribou Posts: 1,087 ✭✭✭✭✭

One week later and my second 15 card 10 day CC renewal has not popped. The two orders were shipped together, and the second order # is only 19 places behind my first order #, which was completed last Friday. Both submissions are at the same service level. It makes absolutely no sense to me.

-Nathanael

@Frozencaribou said:
    I have two subs in right now. Both are 15 card 10 day CC renewals.

Received on 1/8
    Logged on 1/26
    1 of 2 popped today. The two highlights were:

1 28795099 MINT 9 1963 Parkhurst 55 Gordie Howe
    1 28795111 MINT 9 1996 Upper Deck Black Diamond 160 Joe Thornton

The Gordie Howe was an SGC 92 crack out that I knew could be a 9. The Thornton was a BGS 8.5 crack out that I wasn't sure would make a 9 but am happy it did.

Will report if my second sub, which is for reviews, also comes through today.

-Nathanael

• Options

I called last week and they said there is a two to three week wait to get logged. I was trying to time a 100 bulk submission, but I think the best approach is to send it in and forget about it. That is hard to do knowing it might take to mid-Summer to receive the cards back!

• Options

Well here's a head scratcher for you. I sent in my first submission in five years. Renewed my membership at the $59 level.
    Sent in 105 cards at the bulk rate, nothing special.

PSA received- 1/23/18
    PSA logged- 2/16/18
    Grades popped- 2/23/18

Pleasantly surprised on the time based on what I'm seeing above (not bragging, I'm just as confused as all of you) and several of the grades.

• Options
    PROMETHIUS88PROMETHIUS88 Posts: 2,826 ✭✭✭✭✭

@minnesotahusker said:
    Well here's a head scratcher for you. I sent in my first submission in five years. Renewed my membership at the $59 level.

PSA received- 1/23/18
    PSA logged- 2/16/18
    Grades popped- 2/23/18

Pleasantly surprised on the time based on what I'm seeing above (not bragging, I'm just as confused as all of you) and several of the grades.

Congrats on the quick turnaround. Do you mind telling us the type of items you subbed...like all newer baseball, all basketball, etc. I think each and every one of us that is waiting is trying to get a grasp on why or what certain items may be getting graded more quickly. I know the one I have processing now is a major hodge podge of newer, older, baseball, baskeball and non-sport so it might take longer...i don't know.

Promethius881969@yahoo.com
  • Options
    minnesotahuskerminnesotahusker Posts: 642 ✭✭✭
    edited March 1, 2018 1:11PM

A very wide array. Not particularly high dollar cards. I'm just a small fish in a big pond.

Years ranging from 1958-2017 and all sports.

• Options

@minnesotahusker said:

PSA received- 1/23/18
    PSA logged- 2/16/18
    Grades popped- 2/23/18

Wow! That is an amazing turnaround time.

• Options
    lawyer05lawyer05 Posts: 2,132 ✭✭✭✭

@ElvisP said:
    It seems that PSA's order of processing is exactly no order of processing. Some folks can't even get logged in a month and others have orders popping within a month regardless of service level.

This may be due to many factors, some people incorrectly fill out forms, do not label the cards, sign the forms, etc etc. Some people even use the same form for tall boys and regular cards and have to be explained that cannot be done. OR the they send the 15 day voucher and do not pay separate shipping for tall boys, autographs, etc

• Options
    LarkinCollectorLarkinCollector Posts: 8,975 ✭✭✭✭✭

@lawyer05 said:

@LarkinCollector said:
    TRIAPD

LARKIN !!!!

Once you start, you can't stop :D

• Options

Still waiting on a 26 card, 30 day bulk submission that was received on 1-3-18.

• Options
    tonylagstonylags Posts: 568 ✭✭✭

Do they send emails now, when things get logged? Or do I just keep having to check my order status?

I have to much S**t; so if you working on sets or are a player/team collector, send me your want list, with conditions desired. Keep in mind I have a another job so please allow me a few days to respond.

• Options

@tonylags said:
    Do they send emails now, when things get logged? Or do I just keep having to check my order status?

Yes, they send an email when your item is logged, another when the grades have popped and another when it's shipped.

• Options

@minnesotahusker said:

@tonylags said:

Yes, they send an email when your item is logged, another when the grades have popped and another when it's shipped.

They also send an invoice a week or two later showing what you were charged.

• Options
    MrHockeyMrHockey Posts: 555 ✭✭✭

Customer service, ask for the CS Manager.

• Options
    RipublicaninMassRipublicaninMass Posts: 10,051 ✭✭✭
    edited February 26, 2018 10:31AM

9 callers on hold, 28 minutes

on packages from 1/25

• Options

@RipublicaninMass said:
    9 callers on hold, 28 minutes

on packages from 1/25

At this rate my 45 day bulk that was logged on 2/6 may be done before my 2 subs rcvd on 2/5 are actually logged!

• Options
    tonylagstonylags Posts: 568 ✭✭✭

is current log time around a month now?

I have to much S**t; so if you working on sets or are a player/team collector, send me your want list, with conditions desired. Keep in mind I have a another job so please allow me a few days to respond.

• Options

Close to it, I didn't do the math, but they are either not caught up, or further behind! Looks to be 19 biz days to log?

• Options
    BrickBrick Posts: 4,939 ✭✭✭✭✭

Congratulations on 10,000.

Collecting 1960 Topps Baseball in PSA 8
    http://www.unisquare.com/store/brick/

Ralph

• Options

So busy messing with the Heritage I didn't even notice my 10 day (2 71 Topps coins) and 100 card bulk lot received on 2/5 was logged today. Was really expecting it to take longer! The waiting begins!

• Options
    JBrulesJBrules Posts: 2,116 ✭✭✭✭✭

Frozencaribou , some sweet bumps. Congrats.

• Options
    miwlvrnmiwlvrn Posts: 4,227 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited February 28, 2018 9:14AM

@PROMETHIUS88 said:

@miwlvrn said:

Shipment received at PSA on Feb 1; still not even logged yet after close of business on Feb. 21.

Think the login time is sitting about a month now

You are correct sir. Orders received 2/1 are not yet logged as of 2/28.

• Options

@miwlvrn said:

@PROMETHIUS88 said:

@miwlvrn said:

Shipment received at PSA on Feb 1; still not even logged yet after close of business on Feb. 21.

Think the login time is sitting about a month now

You are correct sir. Orders received 2/1 are not yet logged as of 2/28.

Yet as I posted last night, had two orders received on 2/5 logged last night. I don't understand the method.

• Options
    ymareaymarea Posts: 1,576 ✭✭✭

30-day turnaround:

Package received 1/30
    Sub logged 2/28

Brett
  • Options
    OAKESY25OAKESY25 Posts: 4,726 ✭✭✭

order received 2/8 and logged today

a bulk order and a 10 day review sub.

whoever said loggage is the new poppage was right, at least it is one more thing to be excited about in my boring life, lol

• Options

@OAKESY25 said:
    order received 2/8 and logged today

a bulk order and a 10 day review sub.

whoever said loggage is the new poppage was right,

I believe that was me, but we were all thinking it.

Yes 10,000 posts and won't be renewing with psa. I did send in some of the last few commons from my 52 set under the pre 56 special.
    After over 10 years without a lapse, I think I'm better holding onto the few hundred bucks for renewal. I'll let other people sweat out the loggage, poppage, and under graded cards.

• Options
    edited March 1, 2018 10:10AM

make that collectors club member since 2004!

• Options
    galaxy27galaxy27 Posts: 7,152 ✭✭✭✭✭

lucky for me i'm a descendant of Methuselah

• Options

On 2/21/2018 PSA informed me the following.....

PSA is experiencing a high-volume of submissions and we have become back-logged on opening packages and entering orders.

• We are working on Express packages from February 8th.
    • We are working on packages marked for 10-day from January 25th.
    • Any package marked for 20-day or higher, we are working from January 25th.
    • Any unmarked packages, we are working from January 19th.

I submitted two orders, one at Express (5-day) and the other at 10-day. Both of my packages were received the same date (Feb 16, 2018). My "Express" package was logged on Feb 27, 2018 and is still being processes as of Feb 28, 2018. My 10-day package even though was received on Feb 16, 2018 as mentioned, it has NOT yet been logged. No Poppage anywhere.

• Options

Regarding poppage, within PSA's online account area, when the grades are completed, are the grades available for viewing immediately? Just curious to see if I can see the grades for the orders prior to them actually being opened once they arrive back to me.

• Options

@Flewbie said:
    Regarding poppage, within PSA's online account area, when the grades are completed, are the grades available for viewing immediately? Just curious to see if I can see the grades for the orders prior to them actually being opened once they arrive back to me.

Yes they are available to view, but cannot be added to any sets, or your inventory, until they ship.

• Options

You can see the cards as soon as they are recorded. Just click on your order number to view them.

Brett
  • Options
    TerwinTerwin Posts: 70 ✭✭

I've got a 30 day bulk that was logged on 11/22/17... before Thanksgiving! Wow.

• Options

@Terwin said:
    I've got a 30 day bulk that was logged on 11/22/17... before Thanksgiving! Wow.

Yeah, might want to call and press them on that one.

• Options

@ymarea said:
    You can see the cards as soon as they are recorded. Just click on your order number to view them.

Oops. I meant to say you can see the "grades" as soon as they are recorded.

Brett
  • Options
    LittletweedLittletweed Posts: 623 ✭✭✭

174 card bulk sub, received 12/11 and logged 12/27, poppage today!

Matt

• Options

10 day signed for on 3/1, still not in the package tracker

• Options

I called PSA about a late CC submission (received 1-19 shipped 2-8) and they are sending a $10 voucher which is better than nothing. :) Sent a 50 card bulk (45 day) and a 2 card 10 day which will pop in the Spring/Summer sometime, but that is OK. I am just sooo anxious on a 30 day submission that is on the 31st business day. I was hoping it would pop today, but probably will in the middle of next week.

• Options

Correction on the above statement, It was received 1-3 and logged 1-19.

• Options

@djr said:
    I was told a $20 voucher was issued for my 11 card 7 day order taking 30 biz days.

I still have 30 vouchers and may just wait to submit 6-8 weeks before the National.

That is nice! I just figured I would submit and wait because the time between PSA receiving and logging just seems to be increasing.

• Options

The loggage game I've been playing here is guessing the over/under on which one will happen first: poppage on my October order that was logged 11/14/17; vs. loggage for my January orders that were received Feb 1.

• Options

@miwlvrn said:
    The loggage game I've been playing here is guessing the over/under on which one will happen first: poppage on my October order that was logged 11/14/17; vs. loggage for my January orders that were received Feb 1.

Wow! I would have to guess a logged date should come real soon, but who knows?

• Options
    HighGradeLegendsHighGradeLegends Posts: 1,693 ✭✭✭✭

My reholder order of 25 cards shipped friday. Sent in before Thanks giving. Logged 12/12. Popped friday.

• Options

Friends don't let friends ship packages without a service level marked.

• Options
    ldfergldferg Posts: 6,739 ✭✭✭

For those tracking the loggage: my bulk subs that were logged as received on 2/1 have yet to be logged. :(

Thanks,

David (LD_Ferg)

1985 Topps Football (starting in psa 8) - #9 - started 05/21/06
  • Options

From last week, they are STILL just as far behind about 18 BIZ days OR even further behind. I'll wait on hold again today to see how long the wait is to wait for loggage before I wait for poppage. Then it looks like we will now waiting for "shippage"

• Options

@RipublicaninMass said:
    Then it looks like we will now waiting for "shippage"

I actually wish they would hold the items for longer between poppage and shippage. PSA should increase that delay in order to give sufficient time for the customer to review the order and request all their mech errors be corrected prior to shipment, instead of having to receive the cards and then turn around ship them all back with the forms and whatnot. This business move would save a lot of frustration for a lot of people.

• Options
    edited March 5, 2018 7:57AM

@miwlvrn said:

@RipublicaninMass said:
    Then it looks like we will now waiting for "shippage"

I actually wish they would hold the items for longer between poppage and shippage. PSA should increase that delay in order to give sufficient time for the customer to review the order and request all their mech errors be corrected prior to shipment, instead of having to receive the cards and then turn around ship them all back with the forms and whatnot. This business move would save a lot of frustration for a lot of people.

Wouldn't it be great (and make a ton of sense) if the page that shows your order's grades and cert numbers had a button that said something like "click here to approve shipment", and each cert number line item had a pull down menu option where prior to clicking shipment approval, you could select individual items for mech error correction, and doing so would prompt a notes box where you could detail the inaccuracies and provide the necessary correction instructions? Then once each item looked good, you could at that point approve shipment? I'd probably add some qualifier like if they hadn't heard back from you in 3 to 5 business days, then it would trigger automatic shipping, but still provided a window to review and request corrections prior to that if necessary.

The PSA website certainly has more complicated features than this already in place, so adding this customer service feature should be relatively simple, and would carry such a huge payoff for customer satisfaction.