Home Precious Metals
Options

"Bigzestee" where are you?

Mission16Mission16 Posts: 1,413 ✭✭✭

Please contact me and complete your commitment.

Comments

• Options
    Banknotes122Banknotes122 Posts: 74 ✭✭✭

Is this another case of hit and run? Did you pay with regular PayPal for protection? I hope you get your items as described.

Successful transactions: Illini420, Bajjerfan, Coinfolio, Chadc13, Konsole, DM679864, Weiss and many more

• Options
    Downtown1974Downtown1974 Posts: 6,727 ✭✭✭✭✭

He had some really nice items for sale at great prices! I cant tell you how many times I looked at that old JM poured bar and the Bache 10 oz.er. I'm sure it will work out for you. His profile indicates he has visited here today.

• Options
    mkman123mkman123 Posts: 6,849 ✭✭✭✭

I too am having problems.

Two packages that were supposedly sent but tracking shows nothing except pre shipment. Went to post office and they said all they can tell me is that labels were bought

Successful Buying and Selling transactions with:

Many members on this forum that now it cannot fit in my signature. Please ask for entire list.
  • Options
    OPAOPA Posts: 17,104 ✭✭✭✭✭

Let regular PP be your guide, even if you have to fork over the fee. It's worth the extra protection on a "unsupervised site" like the BST.

"Bongo drive 1984 Lincoln that looks like old coin dug from ground."
  • Options
    ChrisRxChrisRx Posts: 5,619 ✭✭✭✭

PM sent...

• Options
    BruceSBruceS Posts: 1,350 ✭✭✭✭✭

@OPA said:
    Let regular PP be your guide, even if you have to fork over the fee. It's worth the extra protection on a "unsupervised site" like the bst

He doesn't take PP, as I inquired about some of his silver and that's why I passed. I know some people got there stuff so hopefully everyone will be ok.

eBay ID-bruceshort978
    Successful BST:here and ATS, bumanchu, wdrob, hashtag, KeeNoooo, mikej61, Yonico, Meltdown, BAJJERFAN, Excaliber, lordmarcovan, cucamongacoin, robkool, bradyc, tonedcointrader, mumu, Windycity, astrotrain, tizofthe, overdate, rwyarmch, mkman123, Timbuk3,GBurger717, airplanenut, coinkid855 ,illini420, michaeldixon, Weiss, Morpheus, Deepcoin, Collectorcoins, AUandAG, D.Schwager.
  • Options

@BruceS said:

@OPA said:
    Let regular PP be your guide, even if you have to fork over the fee. It's worth the extra protection on a "unsupervised site" like the bst

He doesn't take PP, as I inquired about some of his silver and that's why I passed. I know some people got there stuff so hopefully everyone will be ok.

Like I said...let PP be your guide. If the seller does not take PP ... learn to pass. (There usually is a reason for that..especially when the buyer is willing to pick of the fees.)

• Options
    PerryHallPerryHall Posts: 45,443 ✭✭✭✭✭

I bought from him in the past and received what I paid for. I also have an outstanding order that I'm waiting for. Hopefully everything will work out okay for everyone.

Worry is the interest you pay on a debt you may not owe.

• Options

@PerryHall I too did a previous deal and got what I received. However I did a larger order and now I'm waiting at this time to get what I paid for......

Many members on this forum that now it cannot fit in my signature. Please ask for entire list.
  • Options

Seems like a lot of people are still waiting on their order from this person. I hope it's not what I think it is.

How long have you guys been waiting?

Successful transactions: Illini420, Bajjerfan, Coinfolio, Chadc13, Konsole, DM679864, Weiss and many more

• Options

@Banknotes122 Do you know of others who are waiting for their stuff? So far its me, Perryhall and Mission16 but there could be more members

• Options
    edited July 25, 2017 12:40PM

@mkman123 I do not know of anyone else but having three people come forward with something like this seems like a lot to me. I was going to purchase a few things from bigzestee but had to hold off because of some other obligations. I don't know if I will buy the stuff now though.

I hope this is just a case of forgetfulness. I really hope everyone gets their stuff.

• Options
    derrybderryb Posts: 36,212 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Mission16 said:
    Please contact me and complete your commitment.

He's been on the forum since your post. Doesn't he still have listings on the PM BST? Might want to post something there to get his attention.

Give Me Liberty or Give Me Debt

• Options
    rawteam1rawteam1 Posts: 2,472 ✭✭✭

Can someone please pm me all his info, name, addy, thanks

keceph `anah
  • Options

PM sent

• Options
    RelaxnRelaxn Posts: 875 ✭✭✭✭

This is the guy that only took check and money orders right??

• Options
    gsa1fangsa1fan Posts: 5,566 ✭✭✭

I PM'd him about some bullion. He really was pestering me because I was a long standing member. The fact I'd been banned for 8 months he never commented on so I thought he was bit to anxious. Then next day everyone was saying they did good deals with him. Now a week or so later this???

Avid collector of GSA's.
  • Options
    ShadyDaveShadyDave Posts: 2,188 ✭✭✭✭✭

Everyone should compare what they purchased too. I bet multiple people purchased the same item(s)

• Options
    tizofthetizofthe Posts: 1,357 ✭✭✭

I have been asked to supply reimbursement recourse information for anyone who got stiffed by this seller. Let me add my two cents. Bigzestee thinks a very large check is coming his way for gold. I want Bigzestee to know, he won’t be receiving anything from me. Hopefully I took up a ton of his time and he spent the money he thought was coming his way. That’s the least we can all hope for. Anyway…for those of you who paid by check you need to contact your bank and stop payment ASAP if you haven’t already done so. You also need to file a fraudulent report with the PO. Mailing the cashiers or MO though the mail makes it a federal offense. If you purchased a Cashier’s check from either the post office or another venue. You still need to file a report with your local post office. Everyone also needs to contact his local police department. Receiving calls all day long is something they don’t like and they forced to deal with it. Call back as much as possible asking for updates etc. Make sure you mention yourself and others will be taking it to their local newspaper. This is a must so post what paper and the reporter you talked to. Tell them you have other names for them. They more than likely will jump on it. But we all need the following. What was purchased, FOP, the amount and your home state. That’s all pretty much all one can do at this point unless someone else has something to add. I would open a separate thread for updates.
    If you are persistent. There is a good chance you will get some or all your money back and he will end up in cell next to someone who remind him of whys he’s there. It will hit him directly where it hurts and I don’t mean pocket book.
    Good luck to everyone

Transactions..
    wondercoin, duffman,PiecesOfMe, Smittys, LogPotato, Bumanchu, Tydye, segoja, Harry779, FullCameo, Twosidestoeverycoin, jmdm1194, rkfish, drewsef, Chrischampeo, Kaelasdad, Ahrensdad, Dabigkahuna, Barbwire, sebrown, mkman123, Gerard
  • Options
    JustacommemanJustacommeman Posts: 22,847 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 25, 2017 7:46PM

--I I have been asked to supply reimbursement recourse information for anyone who got stiffed by this seller--

By whom?

mark

Walker Proof Digital Album
    Fellas, leave the tight pants to the ladies. If I can count the coins in your pockets you better use them to call a tailor. Stay thirsty my friends......
  • Options

Justacommeman read my first two lines. Also the title of thread is a clue as well:)

Transactions..
    wondercoin, duffman,PiecesOfMe, Smittys, LogPotato, Bumanchu, Tydye, segoja, Harry779, FullCameo, Twosidestoeverycoin, jmdm1194, rkfish, drewsef, Chrischampeo, Kaelasdad, Ahrensdad, Dabigkahuna, Barbwire, sebrown, mkman123, Gerard
  • Options

No idea where you fit into this and since I don't have any skin in the game so I'll just leave it be for now

Things are getting weird around here.

mark

Fellas, leave the tight pants to the ladies. If I can count the coins in your pockets you better use them to call a tailor. Stay thirsty my friends......
  • Options
    cmanbbcmanbb Posts: 1,059 ✭✭✭✭✭

I too was ready to buy as he had great prices (first flag), then he told me he doesn't accept paypal (second flag)......I passed on his offerings.

• Options
    vprvpr Posts: 604 ✭✭✭

I bought the 1999 1/10 & 1/4 APEs. Anyone else buy these also?

References: Too many to list. PM for details. 100% satisfaction both as buyer and seller. As a seller, I ship promptly and keep buyers updated.
  • Options
    edited July 25, 2017 8:59PM

Lots of small deals in a short period of time to gain confidence and board credit and then in one fell swoop scoop up all the chips and cut bait ......textbook if that's what happened.

There are tons of other scenarios why he may have went dark. Hopefully all ends well

mark

• Options
    chumleychumley Posts: 2,305 ✭✭✭✭

I did a small deal with him successfully...... now I feel like I set up other forum members for a fall

• Options
    BruceSBruceS Posts: 1,350 ✭✭✭✭✭

Are you sure that you got scammed?
    Has enough time gone by to be sure?
    I hope not, but just as what was said already, too many red flags for my taste. I was ready to buy his whole lot, but he wanted a check and wasn't interested in a PP payment. So i Passed. We have seen this way too much. He did just enough to get a little bit of cred. EvenTo fool some knowledgeable members. Sad.

eBay ID-bruceshort978
    Successful BST:here and ATS, bumanchu, wdrob, hashtag, KeeNoooo, mikej61, Yonico, Meltdown, BAJJERFAN, Excaliber, lordmarcovan, cucamongacoin, robkool, bradyc, tonedcointrader, mumu, Windycity, astrotrain, tizofthe, overdate, rwyarmch, mkman123, Timbuk3,GBurger717, airplanenut, coinkid855 ,illini420, michaeldixon, Weiss, Morpheus, Deepcoin, Collectorcoins, AUandAG, D.Schwager.
  • Options
    bigzesteebigzestee Posts: 129 ✭✭✭

mission mkman perryhall firedawg all were all drop offs and did not get a scan perryhall is waiting on something that was accepted three weeks ago and has had no scan since.mkman has been shown proof that replacements were accepted by the post office by a postmarked scan form and a print out showing his and two others as being the three on the scan form that were shipped out at the same time.mission asked for his money back and it was sent out at 10:30 this morning with the teller giving me a receipt but didn't get a scan until 8:30pm 40 minutes away from my post office.chumley did do a smaller order and mistakenly sent an additional blank check which was returned to him still blank and was given a couple extra silver dimes for a mistake I made.tizofthe is a nut job liar who said he sent out a check for $325 last week after chrisrx messaged him trying to say I was a former banned scammer and said he believed that I wasn't the banned member and we would do the order.Gave me a song and dance about how he had a bad past growing up in Hell's Kitchen and he was glad he got a second chance and has been asking me if a check that he didn't actually send has arrived yet.He messaged me saying he didn't send it and was going to have some of his associates put my lights out and is the same person who after I joined tried to claim I ripped him off on some silver half dollars that we never had any negotiations over.Offer things at a fair price and somehow it's bad so I guess people will be seeing the same overpriced stuff that's been listed here for months where you can use almighty PayPal.My first sale perryhall offered a check then my second used a money order after my first sale was done then my third no problem with a check and no problem after that.Chit chatting with someone about their collection must be considered pestering now don't have that figured out.To all of you who hasn't bought anything from me and are going dark side of things you are pile jumpers and all you are doing is casting doubt in the minds of those who have which they should be the ones commenting not you.Members who have been here for a long time can have stuff go missing from the post office which one of my buyers had happen to him and nobody jumps them funny how that works.So here I sit typing this all out trying to save what little piece of credibility is left thanks to all the pile jumpers a member working behind the curtain and a nut job.How about you ask perryhall for the tracking number to what's been wherever for three weeks or mkman for the postmarked scan form or the tracking from what was sent to mission this morning and look at the time differences or chumley about the blank check I returned but I'm out to get the members here lol.

BST references several

• Options
    PerryHallPerryHall Posts: 45,443 ✭✭✭✭✭

My first package was dropped off Jul 4 and on Jul 5 the tracking shows "accepted/picked up for initial processing". There has been no movement of my package since then according to the tracking. Unless bigzestee hacked into the USPS computer system (very unlikely) I think the post office either lost or stole my package. The tracking number is 9407803699300033548850 if one of you guys want to check it to verify that I'm right. After several days of my package not moving bigzestee did offer to refund my money but I told him to hold off since I know the post office can be slow with insured packages. It's been 21 days now which is how long you have to wait to file a claim so I will be asking him to file an insurance claim with the USPS. A second package from him has tracking that shows a label was prepared on Jul 23 and the USPS is still waiting the package so I don't know what the delay is here. I'm still hopeful bigzestee will come through. I would think a scammer would have disappeared by now and wouldn't have bothered to respond to all the allegations being thrown at him.

Worry is the interest you pay on a debt you may not owe.

• Options
    edited July 26, 2017 5:23AM

bigzestee - your rants and raves about me and other board members shows who is the nut job. I think your post speaks for itself. I also think the longevity of the member who has had thousands of successful sales and purchases speaks for itself as well. To all members. Do you think it’s a little fishy so many members within the last two weeks who purchased coins from the seller is having problems with shipments? There are more members out there besides who made a post to this thread. I talked to a few of them and wish they would post as well so everyone can see the pattern. They all have to do with shipping and all sales have been within the last two weeks. What a coincidence to have this have happen to one seller dont you think. So before you try and support him. Think about what you dont have (your coins) and what he does have (your money).

Transactions..
  • Options
    edited July 26, 2017 5:39AM

posted twice for some reason

Transactions..
  • Options
    edited July 26, 2017 5:37AM

I just read this Bigzestee rant - "*going to have some of his associates put my lights out and is the same person who after I joined tried to claim I ripped him off on some silver half dollars that we never had any negotiations over."
    First get your stories stright - Lights out is Correct! 2nd - show me the proof I contacted you concerning silver dollars. I dont buy nor have I ever conacted a seller for silver half dollars. Either you have so many members calling you names you cant keep track of them or your scamming so many you cant keep them stirght. Whatever the reason is it boils down to one thing A VERY BAD SELLER with no real success stories to back him up. Just a bunch of Piss*** off members who never received there products. Do you really think members are buying all your excuses? Lights Out! By the way not a threat B)

Transactions..
  • Options
    derrybderryb Posts: 36,212 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Justacommeman said:
    Wow is the paragraph button broke

mark

not as bad as the post office appears to be.

Give Me Liberty or Give Me Debt

• Options

Wow is the paragraph button broke

mark

Hum...maybe thats why mine and others post are ran together. Geez.. crazy to find out all I had to do was push a button to reformat my statements. Can you please tell me where the button is :D I've been a software developer for 20+ years and never knew there was such a button.

Transactions..
  • Options

I was actually just being facetious : )

mark

• Options

Yup, this is 1000% metalsaver1970.

Same tactics. He will provide you with tracking info then never drop it off.

Everyone take a moment and look up "metalsaver1970" (you know, the same guy that wouldn't take paypal?) Same guy with horrible grainy pictures of his "items."

Pretty sure this guy is also based out of ohio.

I warned many members here. Some heeded my warnings and some didnt.

If anyone wants further proof you may contact me (will give you collective info from other members previously scammed by this dude as well)

• Options

P.S. If you even get your purchases, keep in mind they are surely "bought" with stolen funds from our members (think about that next time you want a "good deal" from this clown.)

• Options
    edited July 26, 2017 7:30AM

I was actually just being facetious : )

mark

I know Mark. I was as well. I need to practice my grammer but it is similar to other IT folks. None of us can type all that well unless its 111111's and 00000's :)

Transactions..
  • Options
    TomBTomB Posts: 20,737 ✭✭✭✭✭

ChrisRx-The USPS tracking number provided by perryhall (USPS number 9407803699300033548850) shows it was accepted or picked up for initial processing out of Louisville, OH. You are correct in your belief that this package may have originated in OH.

Thomas Bush Numismatics & Numismatic Photography

In honor of the memory of Cpl. Michael E. Thompson

• Options
    bronco2078bronco2078 Posts: 9,964 ✭✭✭✭✭

Not taking paypal is always a red flag. In person I want cash obviously but online when it comes to something like bullion where the price bounces up and down by the minute do an instant payment and ship the same day should be the rule.

Name 2 reasons to refuse paypal?

A.) If the 3% fee puts you underwater on a deal then you are in the wrong business

B.) don't want any records generated then don't sell online where hundreds of back and forth emails, private messages etc are a complete record of everything anyway without the 1099 showing up at the end of the year. The government is reading it all if they feel like it so act accordingly. Childs play to read a message thread then match up a check transaction for the IRS or whoever is interested.

Its always been a head scratch-er to me when it comes to any of the BST 's . buy better initially or don't buy at all . If 3% is a deal breaker you bought wrong or held on too long , time to re evaluate . not just bullion either. If you are doing a set and fill a hole then upgrade it a month later and sell the first coin at a loss once in a while fine but if its a habit then better save some of that money for a good therapist .

There are easier ways of making money than buying 5 ASEs for 15 somewhere and selling them for 17 on the BST , if you do that its not a business and its not a hobby its more like masturbation >:) If you buy at 17 and sell at 15 then the 3% is the least of your problems

• Options
    BAJJERFANBAJJERFAN Posts: 30,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 26, 2017 7:58AM

@TomB said:
    ChrisRx-The USPS tracking number provided by perryhall (USPS number 9407803699300033548850) shows it was accepted or picked up for initial processing out of Louisville, OH. You are correct in your belief that this package may have originated in OH.

Makes you wonder if a "friend" at the PO conveniently misplaced the package after it was accepted. I'd be on the horn to that PO with mucho prontoness!

• Options

"If it looks like a duck, quacks like a duck and walks like a duck, chances are good - it's a duck."
    Caveat Emptor. -- Let the buyer beware.

• Options
    BAJJERFANBAJJERFAN Posts: 30,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited July 26, 2017 8:44AM

@bronco2078 said:
    Not taking paypal is always a red flag. In person I want cash obviously but online when it comes to something like bullion where the price bounces up and down by the minute do an instant payment and ship the same day should be the rule.

Name 2 reasons to refuse paypal?

A.) If the 3% fee puts you underwater on a deal then you are in the wrong business

B.) don't want any records generated then don't sell online where hundreds of back and forth emails, private messages etc are a complete record of everything anyway without the 1099 showing up at the end of the year. The government is reading it all if they feel like it so act accordingly. Childs play to read a message thread then match up a check transaction for the IRS or whoever is interested.

Its always been a head scratch-er to me when it comes to any of the BST 's . buy better initially or don't buy at all . If 3% is a deal breaker you bought wrong or held on too long , time to re evaluate . not just bullion either. If you are doing a set and fill a hole then upgrade it a month later and sell the first coin at a loss once in a while fine but if its a habit then better save some of that money for a good therapist .

There are easier ways of making money than buying 5 ASEs for 15 somewhere and selling them for 17 on the BST , if you do that its not a business and its not a hobby its more like masturbation >:) If you buy at 17 and sell at 15 then the 3% is the least of your problems

3% PP fees on a $380 roll of ASEs/rounds requires a $.57 move in silver spot just to offset it. As a seller, who can eat that these days? Might take awhile to move 57 cents in the right direction too. As a buyer if you intend to hold, it's no big deal. If you plan to resell, you take it in the shorts. Plus it's at least $6 in shipping that someone has to eat.

• Options
    MilesWaitsMilesWaits Posts: 5,310 ✭✭✭✭✭

Good points, Bronco.
    There remains a very archaic and odd seller on the BST that continues to sell under spot price and people continue to buy from him. That too is a real head scratcher from an integrity point of view.

Now riding the swell in PM's and surf.
  • Options
    gsa1fangsa1fan Posts: 5,566 ✭✭✭

From now on every post from a newbie~proclaim a PM sent for certain items. At least we should know how many are interested in same thing a pass or play by time posted PM sent. Luckly there are enough "old" members left we can watch out for scammers habits and throw RED flags!

Avid collector of GSA's.
  • Options
    edited July 26, 2017 8:54AM

Had to post one more time. bigzestee states..."How about you ask perryhall for the tracking number to what's been wherever for three weeks or mkman for the postmarked scan form or the tracking from what was sent to mission this morning and look at the time differences or chumley about the blank check I returned but I'm out to get the members here lol."
    My thought on this....How come you havent done everything in your power to protect these buyers. Like maybe go to the PO and see whats up. Maybe even try something like returning their money. Why is it taking you so long to do anything about all these shipments, sending wrong items to buyers and whatever else you say has gone wrong with these orders. You seem to have plenty of time to make excuses. If it were me. I would be all over this until it was settled. I'm sure you are going to come back with same lame excuse as to what you done for the buyers. You did with me saying you use a Post office box and you are legit because you needed to show your lic to get it. How dumb do you think we are. Scammers have friends who work together. You think friends cant work in PO office businesses or open an account to proctect someone who was banned from PP and.... Give me a break. The only thing the memebers want to hear is how you are going to make this right. I know I will B) Lights out!

Transactions..
  • Options
    bronco2078bronco2078 Posts: 9,964 ✭✭✭✭✭

@BAJJERFAN said:

3% PP fees on a $380 roll requires a $.57 move in silver spot just offset it. As a seller, who can eat that these days? Might take awhile to move 57 cents in the right direction too. As a buyer if you intend to hold, it's no big deal. If you plan to resell, you. Plus it's at least $6 in shipping that someone has to eat.

No I agree . I'm saying build the fee into the price and price it accordingly . If silver moves the 57 cents someone grabs it and it sells . If 57 cents an ounce is a deal breaker than you can't buy them in the first place. As Nancy Reagan would say "just say no!"

If someone posts 90% silver on here for 13x today and I'm a stacker I'd say its a buy , if I'm looking to flip 90% then I want to buy it for 8x . If no one is selling for 8x thats completely understandable so I do without.

I'm more of a stacker so 13x seems fair to me and I'll eat the fee if I need to as a buyer . 1 year of inflation in the US makes me whole on the fee and I'm holding longer than that.

So if you list on the BST to exit a position then it means you want out and you need to be flexible on price or accept that a sale won't happen.

Its like my business , construction . There's a sub in this development who bid on foundations $17 a foot and took 30 houses away from the other sub that was charging $22 a foot . The $22 guy has 5 men and he is out in 4 days max and the first and last are only half days , sometimes he does 2 houses side by side simultaneously . The $17 guy has only 2 guys and takes twice as many days , he also slips 3 days here and there because hes juggling jobs , or he stakes 2 jobs and disappears for 2 weeks sometimes and pisses everyone off because he screws over every other sub that is behind him.

Halfway through the run hes going to be fired and the other guy comes back for $24 a foot. What was the point? At $17 a foot he is bleeding out , working for free just to say he is his own boss or whatever , if he thought about it he'd be a foreman for the other guy , make more and lose half the stress in his life.

In a sideways market bullion is a terrible business unless you can buy below spot , stack it or stack cash and sit on the sidelines

• Options
    bigzesteebigzestee Posts: 129 ✭✭✭

@tizofthe said:
    Had to post one more time. bigzestee states..."How about you ask perryhall for the tracking number to what's been wherever for three weeks or mkman for the postmarked scan form or the tracking from what was sent to mission this morning and look at the time differences or chumley about the blank check I returned but I'm out to get the members here lol."
    My thought on this....How come you havent done everything in your power to protect these buyers. Like maybe go to the PO and see whats up. Maybe even try something like returning their money. Why is it taking you so long to do anything about all these shipments, sending wrong items to buyers and whatever else you say has gone wrong with these orders. You seem to have plenty of time to make excuses. If it were me. I would be all over this until it was settled. I'm sure you are going to come back with same lame excuse as to what you done for the buyers. You did with me saying you use a Post office box and you are legit because you needed to show your lic to get it. How dumb do you think we are. Scammers have friends who work together. You think friends cant work in PO office businesses or open an account to proctect someone who was banned from PP and.... Give me a break. The only thing the memebers want to hear is how you are going to make this right. I know I will B) Lights out!

I have been all over it and if you are such a freaking know and put down whatever you are smoking long enough to read I did offer to send perryhall his money until it was time for insurance and he said to wait.I think you are really dumb actually some big conspiracy to having postal friends you really are smoking something aren't you.You are nothing more than a lying pot stirring *sshole that doesn't know your head from a hole in the ground.You never asked about any half dollars really?
    https://forums.collectors.com/discussion/comment/11668604/#Comment_11668604

BST references several

• Options

Here is the tracking for my packages, both still say pre-shipment. Per the post office, this means labels were created but they themselves cannot verify if the package shipped.

9405 8036 9930 0477 4016 21
    9407 8036 9930 0033 8522 85

So I'm in limbo right now just waiting and waiting.