Home PCGS Set Registry Forum
Options

Anyone up for some Roosie Talk? - Thread #3

123457»

Comments

• Options
    AzurescensAzurescens Posts: 2,683 ✭✭✭✭✭

You champions should check out this 1961 Roosie my dad gave me as a kid. I absolutely love this piece and it's a nice 66. I bet if I resubmitted I'd fetch and 67. I love the strike and the reverse is so pretty.

https://forums.collectors.com/discussion/978206/1961-roosevelt-dime-ngc-ms66

• Options
    StoogeStooge Posts: 4,647 ✭✭✭✭✭

"I feel a disturbance in the force"

Later, Paul.
  • Options
    cointimecointime Posts: 2,013 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited March 28, 2017 9:18PM

It might be the 5 clad roosies that are on the way to PCGS for re-grade, could be the blue 1960 or possibly the heavily toned 1964 :)

• Options
    FishproFishpro Posts: 380 ✭✭✭

I have a 1951-s ms67+ with FT some color, been trying to sell it with no luck. Where is the best market? Thank you.

• Options
    StoogeStooge Posts: 4,647 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Fishpro said:
    I have a 1951-s ms67+ with FT some color, been trying to sell it with no luck. Where is the best market? Thank you.

How about a picture.

Later, Paul.
  • Options
    onlyroosiesonlyroosies Posts: 3,285 ✭✭✭✭

@Fishpro said:

If your talking about an NGC 1951-S MS67+FT you have about a $75 to $100 coin. I'm not a buyer unless you also have a star on the holder

• Options
    labloverlablover Posts: 3,601 ✭✭✭✭✭

@onlyroosies said:

@Fishpro said:

If your talking about an NGC 1951-S MS67+FT you have about a $75 to $100 coin. I'm not a buyer unless you also have a star on the holder

They sure don't bring the money like they once did...

"If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went." Will Rogers