Home Trading Cards & Memorabilia Forum
Options

Help!! Trolls have taken over my thread! Two Topps Ryan rookies for whomever can get rid of them!

Comments

• Options
    BoopottsBoopotts Posts: 6,784 ✭✭

<< <i>

<< <i>digicat...if you move that card to the right....that line moves to the right.......lol >>

What, like this?

Doesn't match up with internal card border.

image >>

Yes- thank you. I think this proves conclusively that Bobby's card is the MB variety, and that your original alignment was deceitful.
  • Options
    BunchOBullBunchOBull Posts: 6,188 ✭✭✭
    Color me mindfrigged, I don't see how these confirms Bobby's card to be the MB, quite the contrary. Like I said early, his card looks like the one handy posted, if it had the cut mark further left.
    Collector of most things Frank Thomas. www.BigHurtHOF.com
  • Options
    I've got to stop typing on a frigging cellphone.
  • Options
    handymanhandyman Posts: 5,246 ✭✭✭✭✭
    He was joking.
  • Options

<< <i>He was joking. >>

I guess so; I consider Boo to be a logical person and tend to take his comments literally.
  • Options
    Bobby, you still don't get it I guess.

A Milton Bradley Ryan doesn't need to have a white line. A perfectly centered example, properly sized, wouldn't have a white line. Most will have a white line as you rarely see any Topps cards that are perfectly centered.

The white line that you see on slightly off-center Milton Bradley examples is not exactly a white "line". It is a portion of the next card on the sheet, which happens to be a white bordered 1967 Topps football card below Koosman and some white bordered Topps non-sport card above Ryan. Topps Odd Rods or something like that.

With your card being so off-centered, it wouldn't have just a white "line" if it was a Milton Bradley. It would have a huge chunk of white from the football card below it on the sheet.

Again, for like the 3rd time, the burlap border on the Koosman side of your card could not possibly be that large if it was a Milton Bradley.
  • Options

<< <i>digicat...if you move that card to the right....that line moves to the right.......lol >>

This comment is absolute gold.

I read the whole thread and was convinced that Bobby knew exactly what everyone was pointing out, he was just in too deep and was too embarrassed to admit it. Nobody could be that dense, and everyone made some great, concise points. I even feel like an expert on this issue now, I didn't even know these Milton Bradley variations existed before this thread.

But that comment.....with the "lol" at the end....it's just too much to absorb. Like s slap in the face I got convinced he wasn't just trying to rile anybody up. He really was just clueless. And I immediately felt sorrow for him. If he's not embarrassed, I'm embarrassed for him.

Bobby, I hope you stick around. I hope you tough it out and never leave. There's a sort of calm, reassurance knowing that there really are people like you in life. It dawned on me that maybe, I expect too much from my fellow man. It'll help me in life not to judge people too harshly; not to get mad in certain situations when somebody really does something stupid and that would have normally ruined my day. You know, the times when someone does something so stupid, that you just know deep down it just had to have been on purpose; nobody could be that dumb. And now it's effed up my day. When someone's telling me a story or I'm reading about it on the internet and it's a funny story, a great story , a real day-brightener if only I could believe it. If I could just rid myself of that slight pit in my stomach and eliminate the thoughts of "I want to believe but I just can't. Nobody is that stupid." You know that feeling, right Bobby? It's ugly. It ruins something that should make your day a little brighter. That's the feeling I'll be able to break free from; a Forrest Gump type freedom. Breaking from those cynical metaphorical leg shackles. I know I'll be able to enjoy life more, Bobby. To just run Bobby. And I'll owe it all to you.

You're going to help me keep my cool in those situations, Bobby. Just when I'm about to get worked up, when I feel if I want anything done correctly I need to just do it myself, I'm going to remember this thread. I'm going to take a couple slow, deep breaths, and just murmur to myself "remember Bobby. It's not on purpose".

<< <i>Bobby, you still don't get it I guess. >>

Oh he gets it Maurice. He gets it now. That graphic finally hit him in the face. And now he's sitting back thinking of what to do. It's not his personality to post an apology, to admit for whatever reason he just couldn't understand, and offer thanks for making him a more educated collector. It's why he hasn't posted since digicat's graphic aligned to show Bobby that yes, while the white line did move, amazingly so did the rest of the card. And it struck him. What does he do now? He won't eat crow. But he doesn't want to just leave because despite the open disgust for him, he likes this place. He know's he can't just ignore it and post in other threads; this pack of wild dogs would just follow and make his life hell. So is he sitting back, thinking of disappearing forever, or will he stick to his guns?

The board awaits anxiously. Your move, Bobby.
  • Options
    Bobby, take a look at the 3 images that TNP777 posted on the previous page. Look at the amount of burlap border between Ryan and the white line. It is exactly the same size. It will always be the same size. Check other examples also. And it doesn't matter whether the white line is on the Ryan side or the Koosman side.

Now look at the size of the burlap border on the Koosman side of your card. Impossible for it to be that large if it were a Milton Bradley.

I feel like I'm talking to a wall. And I keep repeating myself. If you can't grasp it by now, I don't know what else to say.

• Options
    Oh he gets it Maurice. He gets it now.

Vegas just laid 19/1 that he gets it.
  • Options
    swartz1swartz1 Posts: 4,911 ✭✭✭
    you should have walked away when I told you too...

Looking for 1970 MLB Photostamps
    - uncut

Positive Transactions - tennesseebanker, Ahmanfan, Donruss, Colebear, CDsNuts, rbdjr1, Downtown1974, yankeeno7, drewsef, mnolan, mrbud60, msassin, RipublicaninMass, AkbarClone, rustywilly, lsutigers1973, julen23 and nam812, plus many others...
  • Options
  • Options
    crickets?
  • Options
    CWCW Posts: 1,200 ✭✭✭

<< <i>I appreciate all the insight. The major points overlooked is that fact that my card has BOTH of the telltale signs of the MB card. Different colored back = check....white line = check. If noone really knows what to look for in these Milton Bradley cards then maybe people should stop designating them!?!?! I have shown MB cards with NO white line, and with white lines at the TOP of the card. >>

The MB cards you've shown with no white line are NOT off center. We wouldn't expect to see the white line on these cards. I was confused as to why you were even posting those MB cards, as they don't help your argument.

Knowing this is not a MB card and selling it as such is wrong. The only ethical thing to do is to pull the auction and send the card back to be reholdered and labelled correctly.

• Options

<< <i><< digicat...if you move that card to the right....that line moves to the right.......lol >>

This comment is absolute gold. I read the whole thread and was convinced that Bobby knew exactly what everyone was pointing out, he was just in too deep and was too embarrassed to admit it. Nobody could be that dense, and everyone made some great, concise points. I even feel like an expert on this issue now, I didn't even know these Milton Bradley variations existed before this thread. But that comment.....with the "lol" at the end....it's just too much to absorb. Like s slap in the face I got convinced he wasn't just trying to rile anybody up. He really was just clueless. And I immediately felt sorrow for him. If he's not embarrassed, I'm embarrassed for him. Bobby, I hope you stick around. I hope you tough it out and never leave. There's a sort of calm, reassurance knowing that there really are people like you in life. It dawned on me that maybe, I expect too much from my fellow man. It'll help me in life not to judge people too harshly; not to get mad in certain situations when somebody really does something stupid and that would have normally ruined my day. You know, the times when someone does something so stupid, that you just know deep down it just had to have been on purpose; nobody could be that dumb. And now it's effed up my day. When someone's telling me a story or I'm reading about it on the internet and it's a funny story, a great story , a real day-brightener if only I could believe it. If I could just rid myself of that slight pit in my stomach and eliminate the thoughts of "I want to believe but I just can't. Nobody is that stupid." You know that feeling, right Bobby? It's ugly. It ruins something that should make your day a little brighter. That's the feeling I'll be able to break free from; a Forrest Gump type freedom. Breaking from those cynical metaphorical leg shackles. I know I'll be able to enjoy life more, Bobby. To just run Bobby. And I'll owe it all to you. You're going to help me keep my cool in those situations, Bobby. Just when I'm about to get worked up, when I feel if I want anything done correctly I need to just do it myself, I'm going to remember this thread. I'm going to take a couple slow, deep breaths, and just murmur to myself "remember Bobby. It's not on purpose". >>

CLASSIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Absolutely classic. This made my night. I can't believe how well this post echos my own thoughts, but I could never write it as well. Bravo image
  • Options
    bobbyw8469bobbyw8469 Posts: 7,139 ✭✭✭
    The card is a Milton Bradley card. I got it right. PSA got it right. I have done nothing but try to help people out on this board. Bottom line, this board sucks. They don't want people to enjoy this hobby. They could give a fuzzy's rats ass about people enjoying this hobby. They would rather slam people and tear people down. What started out as a thread TRYING to help people learn how to get sticker residue off a card turned into a personal attack against me. I am not the only person that will have this problem in the future. New members will have it too - guaranteed. But they will come to the board, and read this crap, and wonder, what in the **** is going on!? People want to bring in doubt the very company that you SUPPOSEDLY support - PSA. Everyone here thinks PSA is the best. Why don't you people prove it. Some of you are nothing but a bunch of G-D hypocrits. Matt Miller was right. I think people should remember the old parable - those that live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones. I doubt very seriously that we have a bunch of saints here. Heavan fordbid I try to own/possess/sale a Milton Bradley baseball card that PSA has graded as such. I have said my peace. I will let the trolls/haters/hypocrits have this thread back. I am done with this crud.
  • Options
    Dpeck100Dpeck100 Posts: 10,910 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tarheeltreasurehunt

I am almost positive this is Bobby with all of the Sport Kings transactions. I have no dog in this fight but if indeed this is Bobby's other account he sold one of the cards that was listed on the VCP report that KB posted.

• Options
    otwcardsotwcards Posts: 5,291 ✭✭✭
    Bobby, how long have you been a politician? You've got the plausible deniability and blame everyone else thing down pat! You've even got the "insult everyone that disagrees with you in an attempt to discredit the legitimacy of their points" thing down, too.
  • Options
    The white line doesn't scan well for some reason. It is NOT a ****** print defect. It is a DISTINCT white line that runs from the top of the card down to the bottom, but disappears slightly at the bottom, because the card is tilted. I have the card in hand. I am looking at it right now as we speak, and see the distinct line. If this was a regular Topps card, it would be straight burlap, with NO WHITE PRESENT. Regular Topps card don't show the white at all. This is NOT a print defect.
  • Options
    yankeeno7yankeeno7 Posts: 9,242 ✭✭✭

<< <i>The card is a Milton Bradley card. I got it right. PSA got it right. I have done nothing but try to help people out on this board. Bottom line, this board sucks. They don't want people to enjoy this hobby. They could give a fuzzy's rats ass about people enjoying this hobby. They would rather slam people and tear people down. What started out as a thread TRYING to help people learn how to get sticker residue off a card turned into a personal attack against me. I am not the only person that will have this problem in the future. New members will have it too - guaranteed. But they will come to the board, and read this crap, and wonder, what in the **** is going on!? People want to bring in doubt the very company that you SUPPOSEDLY support - PSA. Everyone here thinks PSA is the best. Why don't you people prove it. Some of you are nothing but a bunch of G-D hypocrits. Matt Miller was right. I think people should remember the old parable - those that live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones. I doubt very seriously that we have a bunch of saints here. Heavan fordbid I try to own/possess/sale a Milton Bradley baseball card that PSA has graded as such. I have said my peace. I will let the trolls/haters/hypocrits have this thread back. I am done with this crud. >>

Wow...what a tantrum! Do you have tears rolling down your face?

It's NOT a MB so get a dry towel. It's pretty easy to negotiate this situation. Remember EVERY MB sheet was printed the SAME. No variation. The only variation can come when the sheet is cut. If this was a MB, there would be a LOT of the adjacent card on yours and not just a very thin white line. Does that register? I think its pretty much common sense. The burlap of the 68 should be the same on EVERY card and EVERY sheet. Thats why only a slight off cut will have the white line. Your card is not just slightly oc...it's miscut, therefore it is impossible for it to be a MB. Stop trying to deflect to PSA...there have been many examples where they have made errors. And this is an error on PSA's part.

If you feel attacked, you brought it on yourself.
  • Options
    mccardguy1mccardguy1 Posts: 1,507 ✭✭✭

<< <i>The card is a Milton Bradley card. I got it right. PSA got it right. I have done nothing but try to help people out on this board. Bottom line, this board sucks. They don't want people to enjoy this hobby. They could give a fuzzy's rats ass about people enjoying this hobby. They would rather slam people and tear people down. What started out as a thread TRYING to help people learn how to get sticker residue off a card turned into a personal attack against me. I am not the only person that will have this problem in the future. New members will have it too - guaranteed. But they will come to the board, and read this crap, and wonder, what in the **** is going on!? People want to bring in doubt the very company that you SUPPOSEDLY support - PSA. Everyone here thinks PSA is the best. Why don't you people prove it. Some of you are nothing but a bunch of G-D hypocrits. Matt Miller was right. I think people should remember the old parable - those that live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones. I doubt very seriously that we have a bunch of saints here. Heavan fordbid I try to own/possess/sale a Milton Bradley baseball card that PSA has graded as such. I have said my peace. I will let the trolls/haters/hypocrits have this thread back. I am done with this crud. >>

You mad bro? image
    I am on a budget and I am not afraid to use it!!
  • Options
    digicatdigicat Posts: 8,551 ✭✭

<< <i>The white line doesn't scan well for some reason. It is NOT a ****** print defect. It is a DISTINCT white line that runs from the top of the card down to the bottom, but disappears slightly at the bottom, because the card is tilted. I have the card in hand. I am looking at it right now as we speak, and see the distinct line. If this was a regular Topps card, it would be straight burlap, with NO WHITE PRESENT. Regular Topps card don't show the white at all. This is NOT a print defect. >>

The 68 Topps card is at the edge of the sheet in uncut form. You will see white if it's OC like this.

Bobby, you're missing the big picture here: MB cards have a consistent distance between the burlap and the white line.

The 3 inset boxes show where the MB white line is. The background picture is of where your white line is. Big difference.

So, which is it, are you claiming that you have a rare variation with a thicker burlap border before the white line, or do you simply not see anything in the picture I posted?

My Giants collection want list

WTB: 2001 Leaf Rookies & Stars Longevity: Ryan Jensen #/25
  • Options
    To sum up:

No white line = could be Topps, could be MB
    white line on the left - usually MB, but could be Topps if miscut badly enough
    white line on the top - usually MB, but could be Topps if miscut badly enough
    white line on the right - MB
    white line on the bottom - MB

Right?
  • Options
    fattymacsfattymacs Posts: 2,578 ✭✭✭
    Classic Bobby thread for sure.image
  • Options
    stownstown Posts: 11,321 ✭✭✭
    I've learned more about MB cards in this thread than I ever knew before.

Thank you, CU community.

So basically my kid won't be able to go to college, but at least I'll have a set where the three most expensive cards are of a player I despise ~ CDsNuts
  • Options
    itzagoneritzagoner Posts: 8,753 ✭✭
    i took an aspirin. it wasn't enough.
  • Options
    KbKardsKbKards Posts: 1,782 ✭✭✭
    There hasn't been a single person in this thread other than Bobby who thinks Bobby's card is a Milton Bradley. The closest support Bobby got was a few jokes and somebody deferring to Bobby due to his claims of being an expert on the Milton Bradley Ryan card. Obviously after what everyone else has seen here his credibility as a claimed expert on the card is 0.0. Bobby ignored every post and picture that provided detailed proof on why his card is not a Milton Bradley card. Even with everyone on the board except for Bobby in 100% agreement that the card is not a Milton Bradley, Bobby still refuses to admit that he has a regular Topps card in a mislabeled PSA holder. If he sends the card back to PSA they will correct their mistake. If he continues the auction and sells this card to the high bidder as a Milton Bradley card then he's obviously got issues. If he continues arguing, denying, and trying to justify why it's okay to sell the card the way it is then even his issues have issues. Bobby accused people who questioned his card of hating him. I have no hatred towards Bobby. I have no hatred towards him because he made a mistake. But there is no possible way that Bobby, a self proclaimed expert on Milton Bradley Ryan cards, can honestly still believe his card is a Milton Bradley based on what everyone else here clearly can clearly see and understand.

Here are Bobby's very high quality scans front and back in his still active Ebay listing. http://www.ebay.com/itm/180964423392

Here they are cropped up for easy comparison for the, "I'll never admit that I could have possible made a mistake here" impaired. Please note the width of mesh, lack of white part of Football card, and obvious orange colored Topps back.

Now here is a scan front and back of a very off center card that is without a doubt, and 100% absolute certainty, a Milton Bradley Nolan Ryan card. If you have no experience with Milton Bradley cards you might be wondering how I can be so sure of this. Actually at this point only Bobby would be the one still questioning this. If for some reason Bobby honestly and truly can't see the difference between the two cards then he should seriously consider trusting the board's friendly advice to end the listing and return the card to PSA to get the label corrected to designate is a regular Topps card. Our collective heads will explode if he continues to argue about this.
  • Options
    GriffinsGriffins Posts: 6,076 ✭✭✭
    I can't believe, after all the evidence presented, that Bobby would sell this as a MB card. Completely unethical, IMO, and dishonest.
    PSA made a mistake, and despite knowing this he still lists it as such.
    I guess we know the price of integrity in this case.

Always looking for Topps Salesman Samples, pre '51 unopened packs, E90-2, E91a, N690 Kalamazoo Bats, and T204 Square Frame Ramly's

• Options
    DavemriDavemri Posts: 2,011 ✭✭✭
    Wow.....Unbelieveable thread. Thanks for the education on the MB issue. Its all laid out in black and white and easy to follow. (for most)..

Hi Anthony!

Dave

FINISHED 12/8/2008!!!
  • Options
    mccardguy1mccardguy1 Posts: 1,507 ✭✭✭
    I am not surprised by his actions at all!! In my opinion he has a track record and he just continues to add to it with this card.

Where is the gun in the mouth emoticon when it is needed?
    I am on a budget and I am not afraid to use it!!
  • Options
    FavreFan1971FavreFan1971 Posts: 3,105 ✭✭✭
    I have learned a load about the MB cards here. Pretty cool stuff.

I have also learned two things

1. Bobby is not honest
    2. PSA needs to buy this card back on their own and fix the flip or contact Ebay to stop the auction but Bobby will put it back up again I am sure.

• Options
    TNP777TNP777 Posts: 5,711 ✭✭✭

<< <i>Where is the gun in the mouth emoticon when it is needed? >>

With the itchy trigger finger that our new moderator(s) possess, there's no doubt in my mind that posting that particular emoticon would result in an instant and permanent bamming of the poster. I seriously considered it, but I rather enjoy my place in this community.
  • Options
    CDsNutsCDsNuts Posts: 10,092
    What's a jackleg? I need to know so I can decide whether I really am one or not.
  • Options
    detroitfan2detroitfan2 Posts: 3,314 ✭✭✭✭

<< <i>What's a jackleg? I need to know so I can decide whether I really am one or not. >>

From Merriam-Webster:

Definition of JACKLEG

1a : characterized by unscrupulousness, dishonesty, or lack of professional standards <a jackleg lawyer>
    b : lacking skill or training : amateur <a jackleg carpenter>
    2: designed as a temporary expedient : makeshift
    — jackleg noun
    Examples of JACKLEG

<a toolshed that can be built by any jackleg carpenter who's capable of hitting a nail without smashing his thumb>
    <he did such a jackleg installation of that door frame that now the door won't shut>

From Urban Dictionary:

Adjective, noun: The polar opposite of offdahook. A person or thing of low quality. A very unprofessional individual.
  • Options

<< <i>What's a jackleg? I need to know so I can decide whether I really am one or not. >>

from urbandictionary.com

1. Adjective, noun: The polar opposite of offdahook. A person or thing of low quality. A very unprofessional individual.
    2. A mildly annoying or incompetent individual; not quite a jacka**.
    3. Someone who's just a dummy; a bit of a jacka**, one level short of being a TOTAL jacka**.
    4. underground hand rock drill
    5. A term used to describe a loved one when they are being a jacka**
    6. *not appropriate*

Lee, in conclusion, I believe Bobby is referring to either #4 or 5 when thinking of you. I'm leaning towards #5.
  • Options
    From an earlier thread by KB:

PSA has only recently started labeling the Milton Bradley cards. The card pictured was submitted years prior to PSA labeling Milton Bradley cards. The approximate 6,000 Ryan cards that were graded before this were all labeled as plain Topps cards and you will find a fair number of Milton Bradley cards in the regular Topps labeled holders. Since PSA started identifying the Milton Bradley cards you will now on rare occasion see a card that has been labeled incorrectly. Bobby's card has been labeled incorrectly.

So am I to understand there can be perhaps hundreds of PSA graded Topps Nolan Ryan rookies circulating that are really Milton Bradley cards? That is crazy and kind of disappointing I guess.
  • Options

<< <i>

from urbandictionary.com

1. Adjective, noun: The polar opposite of offdahook. A person or thing of low quality. A very unprofessional individual.
    2. A mildly annoying or incompetent individual; not quite a jacka**.
    3. Someone who's just a dummy; a bit of a jacka**, one level short of being a TOTAL jacka**.
    4. underground hand rock drill
    5. A term used to describe a loved one when they are being a jacka**
    6. *not appropriate*

Lee, in conclusion, I believe Bobby is referring to either #4 or 5 when thinking of you. I'm leaning towards #5. >>

Not to be confused with "sweep the leg".
  • Options

<< <i>1. Bobby is not honest >>

LMAO!!! Priceless?? Noone even mentioned anything about the correct back color. If I send this card back to PSA for review, and they agree that this card IS INDEED an MB Nolan Ryan rookie? Will YOU be the first one to apologize FarveFan?? Or will there be crickets just like the Michael Jordan deal about 8 months ago???

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
  • Options
    BaltimoreYankeeBaltimoreYankee Posts: 2,908 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This thread has been like a car crash - you don't want to look but you keep looking anyway. I'm done with it unless someone posts the gif of that girl shaking her boobs that kept getting posted here a few months back.
    Daniel
  • Options
    Saying Bobby isnt an honest person I dont think is at all accurate. Maybe he just really believes his card is good. I cant confirm but there has been a lot of evidence that points that it may have been slabbed incorrectly. Let Bobby cool off and re-read all this and let him decide what is ethical. I have had several transactions with him and I can honestly say that hes not out to rip anyone off and hes always been honest as far as letting me particapate in his subs. Have never had any issues. The facts have been laid in front of him. Let him decide how to handle this. Im sure he he TRULY knew that he card might have possibly been slabbed incorrectly, he would of made this topic along with a picture of it. No need for some of you to be completely rude either. Just state your case and move on.
  • Options
    Depends if you are just sending it under the new psa case service. Or if you send it to be graded correctly.
  • Options
    Bobby, if Joe Orlando reads this thread, I would think he would probably tell you right here that an error was made and to send it back for a reholder and correct flip.

Again, there's no gray area here. It's not possible for your card to be a Milton Bradley.
  • Options

<< <i>Noone even mentioned anything about the correct back color. >>

It just dawned on me. Bobby, take off your glasses rose colored

and put on your glasses bigger.

That should help you sort out the color.

edit: something wrong with my first glasses bigger. Substitute substituted.
  • Options
    Nobody mentiond the back??
    THis is a one step at a time deal with you. We didnt think you could handle 2 things at once.
  • Options
    FavreFan1971FavreFan1971 Posts: 3,105 ✭✭✭

<< <i>

<< <i>1. Bobby is not honest >>

LMAO!!! Priceless?? Noone even mentioned anything about the correct back color. If I send this card back to PSA for review, and they agree that this card IS INDEED an MB Nolan Ryan rookie? Will YOU be the first one to apologize FarveFan?? Or will there be crickets just like the Michael Jordan deal about 8 months ago???

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm >>

Let me change my word to ethical.

Honest was a bit harsh. There is no way this comes back a MB with what I have learned here.

What MJ deal are you talking about? With me? I don't collect basketball at all.
  • Options
    CDsNutsCDsNuts Posts: 10,092
    I don't agree that I am the polar opposite of offdahook. I am clearly offdahook, anybody that knows me will tell you.
  • Options

<< <i>I don't agree that I am the polar opposite of offdahook. I am clearly offdahook, anybody that knows me will tell you. >>

Maybe so, but you're a lousy stinkin softball player Jack(leg).
  • Options
    digicatdigicat Posts: 8,551 ✭✭

<< <i>Noone even mentioned anything about the correct back color >>

The back doesn't matter if the front isn't the same card.

Is this not clear? Do you think you have a rare variation?

My Giants collection want list

WTB: 2001 Leaf Rookies & Stars Longevity: Ryan Jensen #/25
  • Options
    itzagoneritzagoner Posts: 8,753 ✭✭
    you're makeshift.
  • Options
    WinPitcherWinPitcher Posts: 27,726 ✭✭✭
    Please mock me.
    Good for you.
  • Options
    TabeTabe Posts: 5,932 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>and a closeup of both back colors blown up for comparison:

>>

Using the program "Color Detector", the colors given are:

Ryan: 253/192/77 (R/G/B)
    Gibson: 253/190/84 (R/G/B)

In other words, they're pretty much exactly the same.

Tabe