Home Buy, Sell & Trade - Cards & Memorabilia

R.I.P. ... PAY IT FORWARD...

Comments

• bobbyw8469bobbyw8469 Posts: 7,139 ✭✭✭
    ..and we're off!! Good card!
  • I'll take it (provided somebody takes mine!). Scanning now...
  • Alright, has anyone offered a complete set yet? I would like to put up a complete 1974 Topps set (plus 41/42 on the Traded set, missing #538T - Cesar Tovar). It includes two PSA 6 cards, Winfield and Ryan. The set averages EX-MT, but it ranges from VG to NM-MT. The set is in UltraPro Platinum pages.

If no takers, I will put up something new in 24 hours.

• mrmint23mrmint23 Posts: 2,249 ✭✭✭
    NOW were cooking with gas...Awesome lot!!
  • That won't last long. Very nice offering!
    'Sir, I realize it's been difficult for you to sleep at night without your EX/MT 1977 Topps Tom Seaver, but I swear to you that you'll get it safe and sound.'
    -CDs Nuts, 1/20/14

*1956 Topps baseball- 97.4% complete, 7.24 GPA
    *Clemente basic set: 85.0% complete, 7.89 GPA
  • flatfoot816flatfoot816 Posts: 2,194 ✭✭✭
    heck. I'll take the set. Great offer. I am tied up all day at hearings and then a meeting tonite. I will post either late tonight or more likely by 10 tomorrow moning.

Thanks!
  • BunkerBunker Posts: 3,926
    That 74 set was a great idea...

My daughter was diagnosed with type 1 diabetes at the age of 2 (2003). My son was diagnosed with Type 1 when he was 17 on December 31, 2009. We were stunned that another child of ours had been diagnosed. Please, if you don't have a favorite charity, consider giving to the JDRF (Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation)

JDRF Donation
    good morning gents!

here is my offering

the follwing 2 '74 wax packs--guaranteed to pass PSA muster

also will add:

1-'78 BB wax pack raw
    1-'80 BB wax pack raw
    3-'82 BB cello packs raw
    1-'82 BB rack pack
    5-'84 Donruss wax packs

enjoy !!
  • xbaggypantsxbaggypants Posts: 2,185 ✭✭✭
    I'll Take it!
  • DboneesqDboneesq Posts: 18,220 ✭✭
    Grab 'em you unopened pack guys!
    STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

Liquidating my collection for the 3rd and final time. Time for others to enjoy what I have enjoyed over the last several decades. Money could be put to better use.
    Nice one!

My daughter was diagnosed with type 1 diabetes at the age of 2 (2003). My son was diagnosed with Type 1 when he was 17 on December 31, 2009. We were stunned that another child of ours had been diagnosed. Please, if you don't have a favorite charity, consider giving to the JDRF (Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation)

JDRF Donation
  • xbaggypantsxbaggypants Posts: 2,185 ✭✭✭
    Here is my lot

The 87' Box is missing one pack. As you know the 91' OPC boxes are hard to find. Box is in rough shape but the packs inside are good.
  • cpettimdcpettimd Posts: 1,050 ✭✭✭
    Nice lot. If I collected unopened I would be all over it. I do not see this lasting.
    Collecting Clemente master (#6) and basic PSA registry sets, Hank Aaron master and basic sets, Mantle oddball issues, 1970's mega decade HOFs, 1967 Topps pin ups, and high grade Topps Clemente and Aaron. Numerous transactions with over 100 board members.
  • bighurt2000bighurt2000 Posts: 1,022 ✭✭✭
    I take the 1987 Hockey and the 1991 OPC Boxes

James
  • milbrocomilbroco Posts: 2,721 ✭✭✭
    OK I will take it.
    ebay seller name milbroco
    email bcmiller7@comcast.net
  • milbrocomilbroco Posts: 2,721 ✭✭✭
    Beat me that that much..........
    ebay seller name milbroco
    email bcmiller7@comcast.net
  • Mdube16Mdube16 Posts: 744 ✭✭
    wow the PIF got crazy last night! Sorry I missed the 74 set, but very glad things are rolling again!
  • orioles93orioles93 Posts: 3,474 ✭✭✭✭✭
    thats a sweet brooks but i have no need for all the 75s
    What I Collect:

PSA HOF Baseball Postwar Rookies Set Registry- (Currently 80.51% Complete)

PSA Pro Football HOF Rookie Players Set Registry- (Currently 19.80% Complete)

PSA Basketball HOF Players Rookies Set Registry- (Currently 6.02% Complete)
  • No one collects Brooks? Nice Brooks up for grabs.
  • Got my first Bird/Magic RC in the mail today (along with a 94 Jordan from the other thread). Thanks MrMint for the speedy delivery!

Hopefully the '74 set is able to navigate the blizzard out East.
    If no one takes the lot by 8 PM tonight I will change it up.

James
    Lot #2

Ok you guys seem to like the Brooks Robinson card here is the new lot with
    a couple of Rookie cards.

James

ttt

JDRF Donation
    I do not think I have items with broad enough appeal at this time. I tried something a little different, but it seems to have failed. I am going to pass- on the lot at this time - Sorry. The previous lot from BIGHURT2000 is going to back into play. He still has the items in his possession.
    Collecting Clemente master (#6) and basic PSA registry sets, Hank Aaron master and basic sets, Mantle oddball issues, 1970's mega decade HOFs, 1967 Topps pin ups, and high grade Topps Clemente and Aaron. Numerous transactions with over 100 board members.
    BUMP for Doc's offerings.
    STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

Liquidating my collection for the 3rd and final time. Time for others to enjoy what I have enjoyed over the last several decades. Money could be put to better use.
    got the '74 set from shootybabbit...thank you!!

especially liked the fact that you added the traded cards to the back of their original card in the plastic sheets! Classic kid thing!

xbaggy....blizzard has delayed my shipping. Tomorrow at the latest.
    I do not think I have items with broad enough appeal at this time. I tried something a little different, but it seems to have failed. I am going to pass- on the lot at this time - Sorry. The previous lot from BIGHURT2000 is going to back into play. He still has the items in his possession.
  • mrmint23mrmint23 Posts: 2,249 ✭✭✭
    Thanks Bobby got the Montana, Murray, and Munson.
  • I thought cpettimd's offer was one of the best, if not most unique to be available. I'm just wondering if this thread has run it's course...
    Next MONTH? So he's saying that if he wins, the best-case scenario is that he'll be paying for it two weeks after the auction ends?

Forget blocking him; find out where he lives and go punch him in the nuts. --WalterSobchak 9/12/12

Looking for Al Hrabosky and any OPC Dave Campbells (the ESPN guy)
    See James' offering below.
    STAY HEALTHY!

Doug

• FrozencaribouFrozencaribou Posts: 1,091 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I will take lot #2. I will post a lot in an hour or so. Expect some hockey...
  • FrozencaribouFrozencaribou Posts: 1,091 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The unnatural connection of hockey and football...

wow! stunning- that should last about 5 minutes
  • ugh, I really want that Brown...but have never owned a hockey card in my life.
    Need PSA Indians/Browns
    take it basher boy!!! I am sure someone will take the Orr off your hands@!
  • jimradjimrad Posts: 2,777 ✭✭✭
    I haven't been around lately, but this got my attention

i'll take it
    Positive transactions with: Bkritz,Bosox1976,Brick,captainthreeputt,cpettimd,craigger,cwazzy,DES1984,Dboneesq,daddymc,Downtown1974,EAsports,EagleEyeKid,fattymacs,gameusedhoop,godblessUSA,goose3,KatsCards,mike22y2k,
    MULLINS5,1966CUDA,nam812,nightcrawler,OAKESY25,PowderedH2O,relaxed,RonBurgundy,samsgirl214,shagrotn77,swartz1,slantycouch,Statman,Wabittwax
  • NickMNickM Posts: 4,896 ✭✭✭
    Darn. Beat me by a few minutes.

Nick
    Reap the whirlwind.

Need to buy something for the wife or girlfriend? Check out Vintage Designer Clothing.
  • That was a great offering. That was definitely right up Jimrad's alley!!
    1911 C55 hockey
    1935 National Chicle
    1961 Golden Press
    1962 Bell Brand Dodgers
    Top 200 cards in the hobby
    Top 250 cards in the hobby
    All time lakers
    All time Dodgers
    1957 Disney Characters
    1965 Donruss Disneyland
    1966 Get Smart
    Brian
    I will probably be posting my lot tomorrow so no one on the east coast needs to stay up. image
    Positive transactions with: Bkritz,Bosox1976,Brick,captainthreeputt,cpettimd,craigger,cwazzy,DES1984,Dboneesq,daddymc,Downtown1974,EAsports,EagleEyeKid,fattymacs,gameusedhoop,godblessUSA,goose3,KatsCards,mike22y2k,
    MULLINS5,1966CUDA,nam812,nightcrawler,OAKESY25,PowderedH2O,relaxed,RonBurgundy,samsgirl214,shagrotn77,swartz1,slantycouch,Statman,Wabittwax
  • ClockworkAngelClockworkAngel Posts: 1,994 ✭✭✭
    I am confused. Did someone just give away a PSA 7 Jim Brown?

I would like to participate in this thread and I have some cards to offer but want to make sure I understand how this is working
    THank you
    The Clockwork Angel Collection...brought to you by Bank of America, Wells Fargo, and Chase
    TheClockworkAngelCollection
    ..lol...and a couple of pages back yours truly gave away a Jim Brown rookie card!! I also gave away a Jim Brown autographed card! Mr. Brown has made several appearances on this thread!
  • Mdube16Mdube16 Posts: 744 ✭✭
    read the opening post to see how it works. This is a GREAT thread when it gets rolling.
    New lot to be posted soon.................
    Ok now up on the Pay it Forward, both lots included

1982 unopened Fleer Box that I have had in my possession since 1982 when I bought a few cases.

And also same story, I have had these since 1982................

21 unopened 1982 Topps Rack Packs

This should go fast!!
  • FavreFan1971FavreFan1971 Posts: 3,105 ✭✭✭
    I call all Brewers from that break of 1982's. This should go really really fast
  • whoever grabs these, I'd be interested in the rack with Thornton on the front (and any others that have Indians showing) image
    Need PSA Indians/Browns
  • FavreFan1971FavreFan1971 Posts: 3,105 ✭✭✭
    Really? This is still here?