Home U.S. Coin Forum

Updated 7/28/11 - MH & GC ON SALE NOW -- 27,000 Numismatic ATB 2010 5oz Pucks -- **Official Pre-

Comments

• Yup my bad ... no coffee yet LOL
  • RichRRichR Posts: 3,858 ✭✭✭✭✭
    <<Yup my bad ... no coffee yet LOL >>

No problem...personally, I'll probably wait until tomorrow to order both coins and save a few $ on shipping.
  • Ok i found it ....

Grand Canyon

• << <i><<Yup my bad ... no coffee yet LOL >>

No problem...personally, I'll probably wait until tomorrow to order both coins and save a few $ on shipping. >>

Good idea!
  • kimber45ACPkimber45ACP Posts: 2,399 ✭✭✭
    Order Number: 37794XXX 11:02 CST
  • 37795***

cheers
  • PapiPapi Posts: 1,189 ✭✭
    377968xx

• rajaraja Posts: 65 ✭✭
    ordered at 12:15
    Order Number: 377985xx
    Colonials and Post-Colonials
  • GATGAT Posts: 3,146
    The rush is already over at 12:15 EDT.
    USAF vet 1951-59
  • renman95renman95 Posts: 7,037 ✭✭✭✭✭
    37798xxx
  • Be sure to check your email for confirmation numbers. Mine went smoothly and the status went to "Suspended" within seconds. I called and the rep could not explain why so I ended up ordering over the phone.
  • 3799xxx

Both mine and my coworkers orders went to suspended after ordering. Guessing this is the new on hold? Email confirmation of order is fine. I'm going to assume its fine unless I get a cancelation email. Soon after went to "on hold"
  • ksammutksammut Posts: 1,074 ✭✭✭
    Easy in and out.

37802xxx
    American Numismatic Association Governor 2023 to 2025 - My posts reflect my own thoughts and are not those of the ANA.My Numismatics with Kenny Twitter Page

Instagram - numismatistkenny

My Numismatics with Kenny Blog Page Best viewed on a laptop or monitor.

ANA Life Member & Volunteer District Representative

2019 ANA Young Numismatist of the Year

Doing my best to introduce Young Numismatists and Young Adults into the hobby.

• Coins101Coins101 Posts: 2,602 ✭✭✭
    Order #: 37802XXX

Very Fast. Is everyone on vacation?
  • sfs2002usasfs2002usa Posts: 831 ✭✭✭
    my order info is

378002xx at 10:45 MT
  • AkbeezAkbeez Posts: 2,693 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mine was suspended initially too - but went to "hold" tonight, par for the course...all is well.

Question is, will they truly ship on the 30th?
    Refs: MCM,Fivecents,Julio,Robman,Endzone,Coiny,Agentjim007,Musky1011,holeinone1972,Tdec1000,Type2,bumanchu, Metalsman,Wondercoin,Pitboss,Tomohawk,carew4me,segoja,thebigeng,jlc_coin,mbogoman,sportsmod,dragon,tychojoe,Schmitz7,claychaser,and many OTHERS

• << <i>Mine was suspended initially too - but went to "hold" tonight, par for the course...all is well.

Question is, will they truly ship on the 30th? >>

NO image Way
  • grote15grote15 Posts: 29,671 ✭✭✭✭✭
    My order is in...waited an extra day to combine shipping for a few silver eagle proofs..

Collecting 1970s Topps baseball wax, rack and cello packs, as well as PCGS graded Half Cents, Large Cents, Two Cent pieces and Three Cent Silver pieces.
  • 37835xxx - going faster this time......

• << <i>37835xxx - going faster this time...... >>

Hard to know 'cause a lot of those orders are undoubtedly for the silver eagle proofs.
  • PerryHallPerryHall Posts: 45,992 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>

<< <i>37835xxx - going faster this time...... >>

Hard to know 'cause a lot of those orders are undoubtedly for the silver eagle proofs. >>

Agree---in fact most mint sales will be for the ASE proofs. It'll will be hard to determine how fast these sell until the mint stops accepting orders. Although the Grand Canyon will be one of the more popular coins, I get the feeling this series is losing stream as the premium over melt increases.

Worry is the interest you pay on a debt you may not owe.
    "Paper money eventually returns to its intrinsic value---zero."----Voltaire
    "Everything you say should be true, but not everything true should be said."----Voltaire

• << <i>

Hard to know 'cause a lot of those orders are undoubtedly for the silver eagle proofs. >>

I though the OP meant the SITE was "going faster" not the coins....the ASE proofs negate any correlation with order numbers and the pucks
  • BullsitterBullsitter Posts: 5,498 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I bought and sold the first three but I'll keep the Grand Canyon, kinda like it.

On the 2011s I'll probably keep the Olympic and Chickasaw.......unless they go up to $379.95......image

• << <i>

<< <i>

I though the OP meant the SITE was "going faster" not the coins....the ASE proofs negate any correlation with order numbers and the pucks >>

That is for sure ... no way even to guestimate

Anyone go from ON Hold to in process yet ?
  • mbogomanmbogoman Posts: 5,177 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>Anyone go from ON Hold to in process yet ? >>

Order #37795xxx, on Hold yesterday evening, Cancel box is still there.
    GC order "in Process" this am. (ordered within the 1st hour)
  • DrBusterDrBuster Posts: 5,356 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>GC order "in Process" this am. (ordered within the 1st hour) >>

Did you order from an account? I ask because I ordered w/in the first hour but just used the non-account/sign in and it keeps bumping. The last one I got over a week after everybody else ordering on the first day.
    Yes I do have an acct and used the "quick checkout" option
    Notice the usual daily slipping of the ship date.
  • pf70collectorpf70collector Posts: 6,577 ✭✭✭
    These are taking longer to ship than the last three.
  • MsMorrisineMsMorrisine Posts: 32,794 ✭✭✭✭✭
    grades back - Yosemite 68... again.

Current maintainer of Stone's Master List of Favorite Websites // My BST transactions

<< <i>grades back - Yosemite 68... again. >>

Ouch! How did it look to you when you sent it? I assume you felt it was problem free.

Don't forget the "staple remover" trick :-)
    I'm mystified.

only a single 69 on a Hot Springs.

I think there could have been more.

Current maintainer of Stone's Master List of Favorite Websites // My BST transactions
  • pf70collectorpf70collector Posts: 6,577 ✭✭✭
    Hot Springs and Yellowstone both 68s in my last submissions. I will keep them for now. I will submit my Yosemite hopefully with my Grand Canyon if I get the GC on time for the Yosemite FS deadline. I am only collecting the first year of these. No 2011s. Forget about self grading these. Either mine are weak strikes or don't have a clue was is causing the 68s. These coins had no marks or spots at all.
  • I just asked apmex what would be their buy price for Hot Springs NP1.

guess how much?

• << <i>I just asked apmex what would be their buy price for Hot Springs NP1.

guess how much? >>

$200
  • $200 was a good guess but to high lol

$185 is the answer.

I couldn't believe it.
    I will give you $190 image
  • hahaha

looks like i picked the wrong week to give feebay a vengeful survey about their fees and policies lol

does anyone know of a dealer that pays a premium for the mint editions?

<< <i>hahaha

looks like i picked the wrong week to give feebay a vengeful survey about their fees and policies lol

does anyone know of a dealer that pays a premium for the mint editions? >>

Why, what happen. Did they ban you?

Oh, by the way, my offer is a premium over the issue price. I will even throw in an extra $10 for shipping! image
    Looks like they are getting ready to go out the door. Cancel box is gone.
  • No, they didn't ban me but I told them I would never sell another item with them because they charge(take) too much and I told them that whats the use of feedback if sellers can only give positives. The last time I did this they upgraded me to a VIP ebay bucks member and a top rated seller within a month of complaining. Also received a few 10% off coupons.

<< <i>Oh, by the way, my offer is a premium over the issue price. I will even throw in an extra $10 for shipping! >>

Are you offering $470.00 for a NP1?
    I am sitting on one of their surveys right now. Maybe I will throw a stink and get to be a VIP also.

Oh and considering it is only worth it's weight in silver, per your previous post, I offered you a premium over what they offered you. Even the mint issue price with shipping was $380, not $460. If you are including grading cost, I will give you $470 if it is PCGS-SP70. Otherwise, it is a paperweight.
    psst.

mint issue price

$279.95
    Darn, I hit a 3 instead of a 2. Fat finger typing gets ya everytime! Thanks for the clarification!
  • PerryHallPerryHall Posts: 45,992 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>$200 was a good guess but to high lol

$185 is the answer.

I couldn't believe it. >>

I doubt they are lined up at APMEX to sell at that price. The more I hear about them, the less I like them.

Worry is the interest you pay on a debt you may not owe.
    "Paper money eventually returns to its intrinsic value---zero."----Voltaire
    "Everything you say should be true, but not everything true should be said."----Voltaire

• << <i>Otherwise, it is a paperweight. >>

How about a premium 5oz silver coaster set then...

Imagine a 12 year scotch resting beautifully on a 5 oz silver coaster. ahhhhh just imagine how much the flavor will be enhanced. hehe

• epcjimi1epcjimi1 Posts: 3,489 ✭✭✭

<< <i>$200 was a good guess but to high lol

$185 is the answer.

I couldn't believe it. >>

Are you sure about this?

Apmex is offering $185 for an NP1?

Geez, that's something only JHCB would do. image

• << <i> Are you sure about this?

Apmex is offering $185 for an NP1? >>

That is correct. I replied "ouch" and then the agent even said "I dont know where they come up with these prices"

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file