Home U.S. Coin Forum

APMEX is selling the 5oz ATB coins right now - $1,395 per 5 coin set - SOLD OUT - MTB SELLING ON eBA

Comments

• << <i>I just have to vent for a second here, so you all can share my frustration (and to document this BS for everyone).

I signed up for Gillon Gage's name/number/email wait list back in December, maybe on the 10th? I know they had just started talking names, it was early in the process.

They never called, emailed etc... They never changed their website (still says evaluating etc...)

Then, Friday the DG sets started showing up on eBay... so I called them. They told me to call next week and check their "master list."

So, I called today...

The guy tells me "YES" I am on the master list, and I was one of the early names, but that they must have "skipped me" or something, and he is "not sure how they went through the list." and oh...BTW.... they are sold out.....

So, I said, "well what can I do about this?" And he said... "well... nothing"...

So..... I guess they skipped me for another buyer, like HSN, MCM, or some other multi-unit deal that they can charge1500/set for.

I wonder how bad their punishment will be from the US mint.....

UN-FREAKING-BELIEVABLE!!!!!!!! >>

Why don't they change the message on their site? They keep on posting the same thing with just changing the date...
    (I think its safe to put Dillon Gage with the Prudential, Ampex, Jack Hunt, SSA (Springfield Sketch Artists) etc... )

"Thursday, January 27, 2011

NOTICE ABOUT AMERICA THE BEAUTIFUL 5 OUNCE SILVER COINS:
    We continue to develop the appropriate procedures to meet the U.S. Mint's guidelines for the sale and distribution of these coins. At this point we are unable to accept names or take orders for these coins. Please look for updates on this website. No phone calls, please.

Thank you for your understanding."
  • 92vette92vette Posts: 528 ✭✭✭
    From what I have learned Silvertowne will be selling whatever they get to the coin channel guys and HSN and the like.
  • epcjimi1epcjimi1 Posts: 3,489 ✭✭✭

<< <i>From what I have learned Silvertowne will be selling whatever they get to the coin channel guys and HSN and the like. >>

Are you guys talking about this Silvertowne? link

They have ATB sets and individual ATB coins on the front page. Set $2795, NGC MS 69 ER individuals @ $500 and $600...
  • RaufusRaufus Posts: 6,784 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>The ONLY possible AP left to sell is Coins and Things.

All the others are done. I think.

Good:
    A-Mark
    Fidelitrade
    MTB

Bad:
    Dillion Gage
    Jack Hunt - anyone call them lately ?
    APmex
    Prudential
    Gold Center.

Maybe 50% were actually offered to the 'public' . Of course, this might have been good for us, the slow trickle has kept the prices high. I think the people on this board got the most out of this release, and those others will be holding the bag. >>

I think that you're right. Might drive prices up AFTER the F Trade wave drives them down even more.
    Land of the Free because of the Brave!
  • pitbosspitboss Posts: 8,643 ✭✭✭

Just be patient guys! Let it work itself out, there are only 33000 sets with a lot of them being put away.

In other words, don't get your shorts all bunched up!
  • MTB told me yesterday to call back next week, so they may still have sets.

Right now, that's the only slightly-confirmed future sales indication I've seen. CNT appears to have a website set aside to sell them, so we'll probably see something from them. I'm losing hope that we'll see much from the others who haven't sold in large quantities already.

Quite a message the Mint is sending to the APs so far. Basically, a big "screw you" to the APs who appear to have sold widely and fairly.
    Successful transactions with keepdachange, tizofthe, adriana, wondercoin

• << <i>The ONLY possible AP left to sell is Coins and Things.

Good:
    A-Mark
    Fidelitrade
    MTB

Bad:
    Dillion Gage
    APmex
    Prudential
    Gold Center.

Maybe 50% were actually offered to the 'public' . Of course, this might have been good for us, the slow trickle has kept the prices high. I think the people on this board got the most out of this release, and those others will be holding the bag. >>

After the initial 1395 price, I think Apmex handled things very professionally. They should go in the first group. (IMHO)
  • my MTB set is being delivered today and i JUST got the shipping notice from A-mark for my other set. wish i would have gotten them sooner, but at least i got 2 sets... kinds sucks about not being able to pick these up at the service center.

• << <i>After the initial 1395 price, I think Apmex handled things very professionally. They should go in the first group. (IMHO) >>

So the fact that they sold less than 400 sets of their 3000+ allotment makes them good people????
  • goldbuffalogoldbuffalo Posts: 622 ✭✭✭

<< <i>

Good:
    A-Mark
    Fidelitrade
    MTB

Bad:
    Dillion Gage
    APmex
    Prudential
    Gold Center.

After the initial 1395 price, I think Apmex handled things very professionally. They should go in the first group. (IMHO) >>

The did sell one set each to the people who had ordered, I think the estimate is around 500 sets. However, what happened to the other 3000 sets?

• Dollar2007Dollar2007 Posts: 759 ✭✭✭
    My A-Mark shipping notice came today and the coins are shipping today, but you can check to see if yours are on the way and you didnt get a shipping notice by tracking by reference on Fedex's website. It appears A-Mark is using your order number as the reference number. Just type your order number in and zip code and my order popped up, it will be here Friday.

Track by Reference
  • ManorcourtmanManorcourtman Posts: 7,994 ✭✭✭✭✭
    If your Fidelitrade order is being shipped today you will receive an email this afternoon with tracking info. Info obtained from an employee. Mine ships today! So if you hear today your in! Now back to your regularly scheduled program.......

• << <i>

<< <i>After the initial 1395 price, I think Apmex handled things very professionally. They should go in the first group. (IMHO) >>

So the fact that they sold less than 400 sets of their 3000+ allotment makes them good people???? >>

I guess time will tell. I think that the rest will go the same way that the first 500 went. If the other sets went out the back door, that's a different story. Maybe I'm just biased because I was on the list.
  • 66Tbird66Tbird Posts: 2,858 ✭✭✭

<< <i>Just be patient guys! Let it work itself out, there are only 33000 sets with a lot of them being put away.

In other words, don't get your shorts all bunched up! >>

I agree, the bullion collector silver market is big and growing. If anything timing the plunge for a purchase of a few maybe an option if going long is the plan..
    Need something designed and 3D printed?
  • Here comes another 3,000 sets!

--Order Shipment--

Your America the Beautiful coin set has been shipped. Packages will be delivered via FedEx 'express saver'. Your tracking number is *************. Please visit FedEx.com to track your shipment.

Please allow 2-3 business days for delivery.

Thank you for your business and your patience.
    FideliTrade Incorporated
  • don129don129 Posts: 547 ✭✭✭

<< <i>Here comes another 3,000 sets!

--Order Shipment--

Your America the Beautiful coin set has been shipped. Packages will be delivered via FedEx 'express saver'. Your tracking number is *************. Please visit FedEx.com to track your shipment.

Please allow 2-3 business days for delivery.

Thank you for your business and your patience.
    FideliTrade Incorporated >>

Just confirmed with Fidelitrade that my set will be shipping on the 15th
    Successful BSTs with adriana, barrytrot, Bochiman, Dabigkahuna, Modern Coin Mart, oilstates2003, terburn88, THEGENERAL
  • pf70collectorpf70collector Posts: 6,551 ✭✭✭
    Just go my shipment confirmation from Fidelitrade. Fidelitrade is only an hour away from me.
  • Got my shipment confirmation as well. Hope these things drop under $1000. Wouldn't mind picking up some more!!!! Otherwise I could give a flying puck what the short term prices do. Hoping to trade a few sets for a place in Panama some day image
  • mbogomanmbogoman Posts: 5,177 ✭✭✭✭✭
    For those that received Fidelitrade shipment notifications, when did you get the "ATB - Order Acceptance" email?
  • MsMorrisineMsMorrisine Posts: 32,755 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i> Hoping to trade a few sets for a place in Panama some day image >>

maybe if silver hits record inflation adjusted new highs....
    Current maintainer of Stone's Master List of Favorite Websites // My BST transactions
  • ManorcourtmanManorcourtman Posts: 7,994 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>For those that received Fidelitrade shipment notifications, when did you get the "ATB - Order Acceptance" email? >>

Jan 21, 2011 4:45 PM. How's that for precise!
  • ModCrewmanModCrewman Posts: 4,031 ✭✭✭✭✭
    3:04 PM CST
  • 1:03 PST

<< <i><< For those that received Fidelitrade shipment notifications, when did you get the "ATB - Order Acceptance" email? >> Jan 21, 2011 4:45 PM. How's that for precise! >>

Thanks. That probably means I'll be in next week's batch since I received my order acceptance on 1/24.
  • sbeverlysbeverly Posts: 962 ✭✭✭
    I opened my MTB set today...The best set yet by far.

4 of the 5 are mirror's. The Mount Hood although very nice is not quite mirrored. It has the look of my Amark set.

I was going to just keep them as they came. I changed my mind and off they go for Early Release labels.
    Positive transactions with Cladiator, Meltdown, ajbauman, LeeG, route66,DennisH,Hmann,FilamCoins,mgoodm3,terburn88,MrOrganic, weg,dcarr,guitarwes,Zubie,Barndog,wondercoin,braddick,etc...

• << <i>

<< <i>From what I have learned Silvertowne will be selling whatever they get to the coin channel guys and HSN and the like. >>

Are you guys talking about this Silvertowne? link

They have ATB sets and individual ATB coins on the front page. Set $2795, NGC MS 69 ER individuals @ $500 and $600... >>

Seems to be strange pricing, looks to be an ungraded set for 2795, and buying separate you can put together a NGC 69 set for about the same price??
  • Falk25Falk25 Posts: 110 ✭✭

<< <i>

<< <i><< For those that received Fidelitrade shipment notifications, when did you get the "ATB - Order Acceptance" email? >> Jan 21, 2011 4:45 PM. How's that for precise! >>

Thanks. That probably means I'll be in next week's batch since I received my order acceptance on 1/24. >>

Since I received my Order Acceptance on Feb. 1, I wonder how many Tuesdays I'll be waiting before my set is shipped.
  • FYI--for those folks who have yet to get a shipment conf. from AMark--and were part of the first order group--give them a call. My order had a problem, which I thought they had sorted out (because they said they had) but it turns out they hadn't and it took another call to get the ball rolling.

On the plus side, the guy answering the phone is in a good mood today.

<< <i>I opened my MTB set today...The best set yet by far. 4 of the 5 are mirror's. The Mount Hood although very nice is not quite mirrored. It has the look of my Amark set. >>

I received and opened my MTB set today, too. Mine can't compare to my A-Mark set. My A-Mark set looks like a solid 69 on 4 of them and a 68 on "Jellystone". The MTB Yosemite and Yellowstone will probably go 69 also, but the other three should be 68s. Plenty of mirrors in both sets - I'm still deciding what to do about those. Do I go for a full PCGS MS69 set (which I think I have a good shot at), or do I fall for the lure of PL/DMPL designations at NGC???? Fido set to presumably arrive next week. I'm keeping one set and selling the rest...
  • MaineJimMaineJim Posts: 746 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>FYI--for those folks who have yet to get a shipment conf. from AMark--and were part of the first order group--give them a call. My order had a problem, which I thought they had sorted out (because they said they had) but it turns out they hadn't and it took another call to get the ball rolling. >>

Thanks - sent an email. Will phone if no response by tomorrow afternoon.

Maine_Jim

• << <i>

<< <i>FYI--for those folks who have yet to get a shipment conf. from AMark--and were part of the first order group--give them a call. My order had a problem, which I thought they had sorted out (because they said they had) but it turns out they hadn't and it took another call to get the ball rolling. >>

Maine_Jim >>

I initially emailed them today and was surprised when shortly after, I got an email response and phonecall. Things must be easing up there.
  • sbeverlysbeverly Posts: 962 ✭✭✭
    I received and opened my MTB set today, too. Mine can't compare to my A-Mark set. My A-Mark set looks like a solid 69 on 4 of them and a 68 on "Jellystone". The MTB Yosemite and Yellowstone will probably go 69 also, but the other three should be 68s. Plenty of mirrors in both sets - I'm still deciding what to do about those. Do I go for a full PCGS MS69 set (which I think I have a good shot at), or do I fall for the lure of PL/DMPL designations at NGC????

That would be a tougher decision to make than mine. All my MTB's are clearly better than my Amarks and, I think the Amarks are nice. I don't have any mirrors in my Amark set.

I'll keep both sets. One set each in both the TPG's plastic.
    Positive transactions with Cladiator, Meltdown, ajbauman, LeeG, route66,DennisH,Hmann,FilamCoins,mgoodm3,terburn88,MrOrganic, weg,dcarr,guitarwes,Zubie,Barndog,wondercoin,braddick,etc...

<< <i>

<< <i>Well guys, I'm sure hoping that I'm not 3/3 in bad Ebay luck for my past three auctions....

My mother-in-law asked me to sell her A Mark set. I listed it, quickly got bidders and sold it via a three day auction. It ended around 10 EST last night. The buyer is a coin dealer with over 20K pos. feedbacks, who has bought many sets. That said, no payment yet. They've clearly been on Ebay since the sale as they've left feedback for others today. Hoping for the best. >>

Ending at 10pm yesterday...the dude could be at work ( I know...coin dealer but he could still have a normal job) . I give auctions 3 days to pay and then I send an invoice (Ebay sends one right after the auction). Some have to wait until payday to to have funds transferred into their PP account. I don't think it's a biggie.......yet >>

Going on 24 hours, no contact, no payment. If you need a day or two you can at least take a second to write an email saying so. Starting to get that hosed feeling again. The guys does a LOT of transactions. Hard to understand. I just won't believe it if I end up 0/3 in a row. No problems for years and now this. Good grief.
  • MaineJimMaineJim Posts: 746 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>
    << FYI--for those folks who have yet to get a shipment conf. from AMark--and were part of the first order group--give them a call. My order had a problem, which I thought they had sorted out (because they said they had) but it turns out they hadn't and it took another call to get the ball rolling. >>

Maine_Jim
    >>

Got an email back tonight. Good service - friendly and business like response. A-Mark continues to set the standard for customer service with this item.

Maine_Jim
  • How do I get notified when MTB is taking orders?

I've seen on here that they were taking phone calls on the ATB's but the window is closed by time I notice it here.

I think I have a set coming from Amark but no communication from them and I got in on the first day(1/18).

Fidelitrade notified me that they received my check but that is all.

Thanks for any help.

<< <i>

<< <i>

<< <i>Well guys, I'm sure hoping that I'm not 3/3 in bad Ebay luck for my past three auctions....

My mother-in-law asked me to sell her A Mark set. I listed it, quickly got bidders and sold it via a three day auction. It ended around 10 EST last night. The buyer is a coin dealer with over 20K pos. feedbacks, who has bought many sets. That said, no payment yet. They've clearly been on Ebay since the sale as they've left feedback for others today. Hoping for the best. >>

Ending at 10pm yesterday...the dude could be at work ( I know...coin dealer but he could still have a normal job) . I give auctions 3 days to pay and then I send an invoice (Ebay sends one right after the auction). Some have to wait until payday to to have funds transferred into their PP account. I don't think it's a biggie.......yet >>

Going on 24 hours, no contact, no payment. If you need a day or two you can at least take a second to write an email saying so. Starting to get that hosed feeling again. The guys does a LOT of transactions. Hard to understand. I just won't believe it if I end up 0/3 in a row. No problems for years and now this. Good grief. >>

What timing...I just got a note from the buyer, needs a little time to get the $ into his PP account, very nice note. You guys were right. Getting burned x 2 in two days got me a bit paranoid. I'll chill :-)

• << <i>How do I get notified when MTB is taking orders?

I've seen on here that they were taking phone calls on the ATB's but the window is closed by time I notice it here.

I think I have a set coming from Amark but no communication from them and I got in on the first day(1/18).

Fidelitrade notified me that they received my check but that is all.

Thanks for any help. >>

MTB told me yesterday to call them next Monday. There's no official word....just watch here or try giving them a call. The phone # is floating around here on the monster thread.

Regarding AMark, call or email them. Something is probably screwed up with your order. I called regarding my order today. They were quite nice on the phone and we got things straightened out. I was told that my order would likely ship this Friday.

And FT--I'd just let it process. Good luck!
  • jessewvujessewvu Posts: 5,065 ✭✭✭✭✭

Good:
    A-Mark
    Fidelitrade
    MTB

Bad:
    Dillion Gage
    APmex
    Prudential
    Gold Center.
    . >>

I think you are off your rocker putting APMEX in the bad section. Are you really just uninformed, or just mad you didn't get a set. I think they are tops. They were the very first to sell and set the market, someone had to. Don't give me that whiney crap about how they should only charge $1 over their cost or whatever, I'm sure they thought their price was reasonable, for whatever reason(s), I doubt they sat around saying, LETS GET-EM BOYS! They didn't screw around with getting their coins slabbed before shipping them to customers, they didn't hold funds for WEEKS before sending coins to customers, and they didn't only take phone orders. I guess you have good reasons for each, I'd like to hear them, but I think you are full of smoke.
  • MsMorrisineMsMorrisine Posts: 32,755 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>How do I get notified when MTB is taking orders? >>

'

How does anyone anymore? You just have to keep checking in here, or call for yourself and post what you find out on here.

Current maintainer of Stone's Master List of Favorite Websites // My BST transactions
  • MilesWaitsMilesWaits Posts: 5,323 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Interesting....

MCM changed their BST listing to:

A-Mark PCGS CH BU Sets - $1475 for sealed boxes,
    $1375 for open boxes.

Thank You,

-George

That is A-Mark ONLY! No others are listed for buy prices.

Miles
    Now riding the swell in PM's and surf.
  • 1tommy1tommy Posts: 3,014 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>

Good:
    A-Mark
    Fidelitrade
    MTB

Bad:
    Dillion Gage
    APmex
    Prudential
    Gold Center.
    . >>

I think you are off your rocker putting APMEX in the bad section. Are you really just uninformed, or just mad you didn't get a set. I think they are tops. They were the very first to sell and set the market, someone had to. Don't give me that whiney crap about how they should only charge $1 over their cost or whatever, I'm sure they thought their price was reasonable, for whatever reason(s), I doubt they sat around saying, LETS GET-EM BOYS! They didn't screw around with getting their coins slabbed before shipping them to customers, they didn't hold funds for WEEKS before sending coins to customers, and they didn't only take phone orders. I guess you have good reasons for each, I'd like to hear them, but I think you are full of smoke. >>

No they didnt slab coins before shipping them out and they didnt hold funds for weeks, oh yes they did they held all your checks for the 1395 for weeks until they decided to reward those of you with one set each and a refund mostly due to the members here calling the mint. Now lets talk about HOLDING out for weeks, ever since some of you who got the set from them , They have played a game instead of putting the rest up for sale they do nothing. Its alright that you like them, why not they took care of you, but to me when they finally do put the rest up for sale i hope they get stuck with them all. I will not spend a dime at AMPEX. image
    https://youtube.com/watch?v=UayFm2yCHV8
    I used to be famous now I just collect coins.

Link to My Registry Set.

https://pcgs.com/setregistry/quarters/washington-quarters-specialty-sets/washington-quarters-complete-variety-set-circulation-strikes-1932-1964/publishedset/78469

Varieties Are The Spice Of LIFE and Thanks to Those who teach us what to search For.
  • epcjimi1epcjimi1 Posts: 3,489 ✭✭✭

<< <i>

Good:
    A-Mark
    Fidelitrade
    MTB

Bad:
    Dillion Gage
    APmex
    Prudential
    Gold Center.
    . >>

I think you are off your rocker putting APMEX in the bad section. Are you really just uninformed, or just mad you didn't get a set. I think they are tops. They were the very first to sell and set the market, someone had to. Don't give me that whiney crap about how they should only charge $1 over their cost or whatever, I'm sure they thought their price was reasonable, for whatever reason(s), I doubt they sat around saying, LETS GET-EM BOYS! They didn't screw around with getting their coins slabbed before shipping them to customers, they didn't hold funds for WEEKS before sending coins to customers, and they didn't only take phone orders. I guess you have good reasons for each, I'd like to hear them, but I think you are full of smoke. >>

The best reason I can think of to rag on Apmex is - Apmex is the only AP with a public consumer sales system. They sold single sets per HH to those that had ordered multiple sets (after the mint directive) and shut off the tap after that. No word. No further mention. Same "Out of stock" listing everyday on their website, the Apmex alerts seem to go by the by, etc., etc., etc. Who knows what has happened to the Apmex pucks, but Apmex certainly does have a system to distribute them to the public.

Except for Apmex, none of the APs were set up to sell to the public before the mint directive.

When I called Fidelitrade Linda today to inquire about my order (every time I've called Ftrade I talked to Linda), she was pleasant, helpful and polite.

She talked to herself while she looked on another system for my order. "Oh, it's an ATB trade, these are the nightmare trades". she commented.

Calling MTB is interesting if you are looking for a "Hi, how can I help you today?" experience. Somehow, deep in the bowels of the NYC financial district, MTB is selling retail "trades". I give them kudos. It's been fun talking to them. Srsly.

Point is, I think the APs think and breathe trades, these ATB bullion coins are trades, not consumer sales. Tough for them to adapt.

Amark, Fidelitrade + MTB? image for adapting and getting it together to sell to the public.

The other APs? Well, you be the judge, but I'm a image guy at best, I think some APs sought alternatives to selling to the public.

My $.02 manifesto for tonite.

• << <i>I think you are off your rocker putting APMEX in the bad section. Are you really just uninformed, or just mad you didn't get a set. I think they are tops. They were the very first to sell and set the market, someone had to. Don't give me that whiney crap about how they should only charge $1 over their cost or whatever, I'm sure they thought their price was reasonable, for whatever reason(s), I doubt they sat around saying, LETS GET-EM BOYS! They didn't screw around with getting their coins slabbed before shipping them to customers, they didn't hold funds for WEEKS before sending coins to customers, and they didn't only take phone orders. I guess you have good reasons for each, I'd like to hear them, but I think you are full of smoke. >>

The criticism is that APMEX has sold only about 400 sets. Nobody knows what is going on with the rest of their inventory. It has the appearance of being like The Gold Center where they sold only a small portion of their inventory to the general public.
    Successful BST transactions: clackamas, goldman86, alohagary, rodzm, bigmarty58, Hyperion, segoja, levinll, dmarks
  • goldbuffalogoldbuffalo Posts: 622 ✭✭✭

<< <i>

Good:
    A-Mark
    Fidelitrade
    MTB

Bad:
    Dillion Gage
    APmex
    Prudential
    Gold Center.
    . >>

How you inferred ALL the things you wrote from my little Good/Bad list is beyond me.

You got out of that statement:

I'm uninformed
    I'm mad
    I' didn't get a set.
    I'm whiney
    I think they should charge only $1 over cost.
    I'm full of smoke.

Now you want a reason for each of these, except I DIDN'T WRITE THEM. You did.

I can't wait to see what my answers will be, I guess you'll be writing those too. Can't wait.

• I do have to make one comment though about APMEX....

I think part of why they havn't sold off their remaining sets is part of their business strategy to horde potential client information. Ever since I signed up for their "alert me" thing I've been getting emails from them all the farkin time for this or that. The longer they have not sold their sets the MORE and MORE emails, addresses, client information they can build.

I bet you more then anything thats their #1 reason for not having sold off their remaining inventory. Those b*st*rds contributing to my junk mail!
  • Phew, finally. Took a while to get my login stuff. This thread is very entertaining and I wanted to pop in and say hi. I'd like to thank apmex for the whole debacle and forcing the mint to add some price controls and letting me make a healthy profit. I used to buy from apmex a lot, but after their withholding of the rest of their inventory they lost a customer. Provident metals seems to have a better deal for bullion anyway or of course Tulving if you're spending big money. Apmex, I used to think you were cool...

I'd like to say thanks to the forum as well. The contributors to this thread have allowed myself and some friends to make a nice profit on these.

That being said, what is up with Jack Hunt? I see a lot about them never releasing to the public but don't recall any information confirming that. I haven't seen any sets on ebay from them.
  • Hum let me think , I guess the opinions and mileage varies when it comes to Ampex. On my book they are class A scumbags, they started the whole mess and either sold half the coins to preferred customers or are still sitting on half. I have no idea how anyone can consider them to be a good company...

• << <i>Hum let me think , I guess the opinions and mileage varies when it comes to Ampex. On my book they are class A scumbags, they started the whole mess and either sold half the coins to preferred customers or are still sitting on half. I have no idea how anyone can consider them to be a good company... >>

What really POs me about them is when you ask the customer service rep they give some bs answer about having to figure out how to sell them. Really, apmex doesn't know how to sell silver? I don't appreciated being treated like a retard by a companies rep. Makes me not want to give them money...
  • Falk25Falk25 Posts: 110 ✭✭
    'Drum Roll'

8400!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file