Home U.S. Coin Forum
Options

My dear dear friends,

Comments

• Options
    As a veteran, I salute your son. He is a warrior in my eyes that gave the ultimate sacrifice for his beloved family and country. The Lord has already wrapped his loving arms around your son, I'm sure, and welcomed him into the Kingdom of Heaven. And when it is time for you to pass on, you will see your son again, smiling that great smile as he wraps his loving arms around you. God bless you and your loved ones during this time of sorrow.
    Ilikacoinsawholebuncha
  • Options
    NysotoNysoto Posts: 3,782 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am very sorry. We are fortunate in this country to have brave men and women who make the ultimate sacrifice to protect our freedom
    Robert Scot: Engraving Liberty - biography of US Mint's first chief engraver
  • Options
    One thing that I have learned over the years is that God takes the Best of the Best.

I am very sorry for you and your family's loss.

• Options
    Coll3ctorColl3ctor Posts: 3,318 ✭✭✭
    I am very sorry to hear of your loss image
  • Options
    callawayc7callawayc7 Posts: 303 ✭✭✭
    Very sorry for your lost. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. image
  • Options
    marmacmarmac Posts: 1,427 ✭✭✭
    I do not know you, but my thoughts are with you and all the other families that have suffered losses over there.
  • Options
    Type2Type2 Posts: 13,985 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I am very very sorry to hear of your loss another good man has fallen and Thank you and your family for letting him protect our freedom, if we can help just let us know.
    God bless you all.

Hoard the keys.
  • Options
    zap1111zap1111 Posts: 1,298 ✭✭
    My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family as you grieve the loss of your courageous son and celebrate his life. We all benefit from his and your sacrifice. Thank you.
    zap1111
    102 capped bust half dollars - 100 die marriages
    BHNC #198
  • Options
    renman95renman95 Posts: 7,037 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Michael E. Thompson = honor, valor, courage, Liberty, love for country.

.....prayer sent.

You and your family have been blessed while he was on this earth.

Semper Fi

Ren
  • Options
    Your son will be missed and is an American Hero in the truest form. God Bless and Godspeed, It's times like this that should make us stop and think that there are still one's in harm's way protecting this Great Land and all should be thought of in your prey's. Some Gave All---All Gave Some.

Dan

U S Navy Retired 22 years - ENC(SW) Ret. - Travling Nuclear Maintanence Contractor - Working Indian Point Nuclear plant Buchanan New York

">Franklin Halves
    ">Kennedy Halves
  • Options
    Very sorry about your loss. You will be in my thoughts and prayers.
    image"Darkside" gold
  • Options
    My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.
    Tony Harmer
    Web: www.tonyharmer.org
  • Options
    KentuckyJKentuckyJ Posts: 1,871 ✭✭✭

I am so sorry to hear this news. May the grace of God be with you and your family at this time of great sorrow and loss.

KJ

• Options
    joecopperjoecopper Posts: 1,195 ✭✭✭
    A great tragedy - I will remember you in prayer at church tomorrow.
  • Options
    Please accept my deepest sympathies and condolences. My heart is in my throat now as I type for I can assuredly say his selfless service to his countries interests and international military presence show the honor and integrity of this young man. These values were obviously placed within him by his loving father who also may have served valiantly in defense of his nation.

I Proudly Salute This Young Hero and the Man Who Made Him... GOD SPEED TO VALHALLA...

Deepest Sympathies
    Ben
    100% DAV, Been There and Done That!
    166 BHDs & 154 Die Varieties & Die States...
    Bust Half Nut Club #180

Festivus Yes! Bagels No!
  • Options
    I'm very sorry to hear of your loss, God Bless.
  • Options
    My deepest sympathy to you and your family.
    As a father of three boys, can't imagine what you are going through----
    May God bless you and your family.
    Michael is our HERO!!
  • Options
    coinnutcoinnut Posts: 1,432 ✭✭✭✭✭
    So sorry for your loss. As the father of two boys, I can not imagine anything worse than the loss of a child.
  • Options
    Im very sorry for your loss. You and your family will be in my prayers.
  • Options
    Sorry for your loss. I will keep you and your family in my prayers.
    I'm trying to become the person my dog thinks I am
  • Options
    BRdudeBRdude Posts: 1,079 ✭✭✭
    Friends, I would very much appreciate if you would save me any newspaper articles in your local paper about this incident. I am leaving Michaels Sister logged in on my account so hopefully she can "feel the love" as I have. Her name is jamie, and she is a very special young lady. Thank you again my friends, thank you very much...Kory
    AKA kokimoki
    the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed
    Join the NRA and protect YOUR right to keep and bear arms
    To protest against all hunting of game is a sign of softness of head, not soundness of heart. Theodore Roosevelt
    [L]http://www.ourfallensoldier.com/ThompsonMichaelE_MemorialPage.html[L]
  • Options

<< <i>Friends, I would very much appreciate if you would save me any newspaper articles in your local paper about this incident. I am leaving Michaels Sister logged in on my account so hopefully she can "feel the love" as I have. Her name is jamie, and she is a very special young lady. Thank you again my friends, thank you very much...Kory >>

Kory, I PM'd you, I have today's Tulsa World just waiting for you to PM me your address. And Welcome Jamie.
    imageQuid pro quo. Yes or no?
  • Options
    CladiatorCladiator Posts: 17,927 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've got the Santa Rosa Press Democrat right in front of me. I'll scour it and anything I find is yours, no problem.
  • Options
    Again, I simply want to express how sorry I am for your indescribable loss and we will search for articles in the local paper for your family... "There are no words; there are no songs..."

God Bless
    Ben
    100% DAV, Been There and Done That!
    166 BHDs & 154 Die Varieties & Die States...
    Bust Half Nut Club #180

Festivus Yes! Bagels No!
  • Options
    BarndogBarndog Posts: 20,465 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Soldier’s Creed
    I am an American Soldier.
    I am a Warrior and a member of a team.
    I serve the people of the United States and live the Army Values.
    I will always place the mission first.
    I will never accept defeat.
    I will never quit.
    I will never leave a fallen comrade.

I am disciplined, physically and mentally tough, trained and proficient in my warrior tasks and drills. I always maintain my arms, my equipment and myself.
    I am an expert and I am a professional.
    I stand ready to deploy, engage, and destroy the enemies of the United States of America in close combat.
    I am a guardian of freedom and the American way of life.
    I am an American Soldier.

Michael, THANK YOU.

• Options
    TheRegulatorTheRegulator Posts: 1,217 ✭✭✭
    Upon reading this post, my heart just sank.

Take care... know that I am thinking of you and yours... and try to smile when you think of him.

Thank you, Michael...
    The Tree of Liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants. -Thomas Jefferson
  • Options
    I'm sorry to hear about your loss man. May God be with you at this time.

"Rather than mourn the loss of the flame, celebrate how brightly it glowed."

Phoenix image
    "In theory, there is no difference between theory and practice. But in practice, there is."
  • Options
    zef204zef204 Posts: 4,742 ✭✭
    I am very saddened to hear of your loss.

Your son paid the ultimate sacrifice to protect the freedom we all enjoy. Even in death he had more honor than many will ever have in life. Be proud.
    EAMUS CATULI!

My Auctions
  • Options
    SaamSaam Posts: 475 ✭✭✭
    I'm very sorry to hear of your loss.
  • Options
    SDSportsFanSDSportsFan Posts: 5,101 ✭✭✭✭✭

<< <i>"Rather than mourn the loss of the flame, celebrate how brightly it glowed." >>

Better words were never spoken!

Michael Thompson did more in his 20+ years than many people do in 80!

Steve
  • Options
    RayboRaybo Posts: 5,285 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I can't imagine what it would be like.
    My heart goes out to you and all of the other parents that have...........................lost a young one.

I was loosing it as I was typing.

Ray
  • Options
    FullStepJeffsFullStepJeffs Posts: 1,874 ✭✭✭
    To you and yours, my sincere condolences at the loss of your son.

Those that have been lost, will never be forgotten.

They live in those who knew them best... those who knew what they endured... and those who loved them.

Steve
    U.S. Air Force Security Forces Retired

In memory of the USAF Security Forces lost: A1C Elizabeth N. Jacobson, 9/28/05; SSgt Brian McElroy, 1/22/06; TSgt Jason Norton, 1/22/06; A1C Lee Chavis, 10/14/06; SSgt John Self, 5/14/07; A1C Jason Nathan, 6/23/07; SSgt Travis Griffin, 4/3/08; 1Lt Joseph Helton, 9/8/09; SrA Nicholas J. Alden, 3/3/2011. God Bless them and all those who have lost loved ones in this war. I will never forget their loss.
  • Options
    There is nothing that I can say that will ease your pain, but my thoughts, prayers, and gratitude are with you. John
  • Options
    librtyheadlibrtyhead Posts: 1,116 ✭✭✭
    Sorry for your loss, my prayers to you and your familly.
  • Options
    SkyManSkyMan Posts: 9,493 ✭✭✭✭✭
    My deepest sympathies go out to you and your family. You are all in my prayers. Your son is a true hero. This country was built by people like him.
  • Options
    bsshog40bsshog40 Posts: 3,813 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm so sorry for your loss my friend! My thoughts and prayers go out to you!!
  • Options
    airplanenutairplanenut Posts: 21,993 ✭✭✭✭✭
    There are no words to say... I'm truly sorry to hear this terrible news.
    JK Coin Photography - eBay Consignments | High Quality Photos | LOW Prices | 20% of Consignment Proceeds Go to Pancreatic Cancer Research
  • Options
    God speed Michael....

May God bless and comfort your whole family.

Thank you...........

• Options
    Our Country is now less one brave man, but his soul is now with the one that gave it.
    May the Lord God bless and console your hearts.
    NumbersUsa, FairUs, Alipac, CapsWeb, and TeamAmericaPac
  • Options
    mrpaseomrpaseo Posts: 4,753 ✭✭✭

<< <i>Friends, I would very much appreciate if you would save me any newspaper articles in your local paper about this incident. I am leaving Michaels Sister logged in on my account so hopefully she can "feel the love" as I have. Her name is jamie, and she is a very special young lady. Thank you again my friends, thank you very much...Kory >>

Kory,
    I just sent a data copy of the Stars and Stipes that we receive here in country covering our loss. If you are unable to download the file let me know and I will mail a copy to you.

Stay strong my friend,
    Ray
  • Options
    I am deeply moved by this tragic loss of a brave young man. My family and I send to you our heartfelt sympathy for your loss and our utmost appreciation for your son standing his watch to protect us. May God richly bless you in your time of need.
    Respectfully,
    Bob
  • Options
    i have set here and i am just totaly speechless. I am so sorry, god be with you and your famley. Thank you for your son service.
    He is and allways will be a Hero.
    john
    References

Loe-steelielee-bought 690. sale
    nate-grandrapidian-bought 70. sale
    Paul-commoncents-3500+ sales
    Ken-jfoot-sold-125.00 sale
    Mike-mozeppa-bought 1080. sale
    Dave-Badger-sale 560.00
    Lochness-sale 1,000. 00
  • Options
    duck620duck620 Posts: 954 ✭✭✭
    my heart goes out to your family.image god bless your son.
  • Options
    kazkaz Posts: 9,094 ✭✭✭✭✭
    My deepest sympathy in this time of mourning, and heartfelt thanks for your son's sacrifice.
  • Options
    Very sorry to hear of your loss. May God bless you and yours during this time......
  • Options
    My wife and I would like to express our feelings of sorrow for your loss.
    Your family will be in our hearts and prayers during these trying times.

Larry & Faye
  • Options
    May God give you strength in this terrible time of pain and sorrow. My condolences to you and your family.
  • Options
    As an American, I thank you. As a mother, I hug you. Your sacrifice is enormous. I salute your son and my prayers will pour over you. God bless you and your family. Don't worry, you will see your son again some day.

Love Kimberly
    -May the road rise up to meet you and the wind be at your back-

My Coin Painting Website
  • Options
    I am very sorry about your loss. My prayers are with you and your family.
  • Options
    Cam40Cam40 Posts: 8,146
    please accept my sincere condolences sir.
    and despite this dark cloud now looming over
    i think we can all see the silver lineing too i hope.
    and if we arent all proud of men like this,we damn sure oughta be!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file