pandrewspandrews Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭
    ·p_A·
  • Options
    yankeeno7yankeeno7 Posts: 9,243 ✭✭✭
    Now we really know who's been drinking! image
  • Options

<< <i>haha suuure you don't know.

keep on pretending panda rues...that weed must be affecting your memory now. >>

oh you mean this thread? i got clowned because coinnut called me "panda rues" jokingly?.. i guess if you say so i got clowned, but i think coinnut would let you know i'm a good dude and that he was playing around..

i consider getting "clowned" on a message board to be threads like THIS where you accidently let your schizophrenia loose, and now you're trying to ignore the thread because you're back on your medication and realize what a dumbass you are..

or even this thread that you ignored completely, and your delusions were the topic of the thread..

did you watch the Penn & Teller video?.. LOL..

---------------------
    schiz·o·phre·ni·a ( P ) Pronunciation Key (skts-frn-, -frn-)
    n.
    Any of a group of psychotic disorders usually characterized by withdrawal from reality, illogical patterns of thinking, delusions, and hallucinations, and accompanied in varying degrees by other emotional, behavioral, or intellectual disturbances. Schizophrenia is associated with dopamine imbalances in the brain and defects of the frontal lobe and is caused by genetic, other biological, and psychosocial factors.

See Also : Brianna Axtell
    ·p_A·
  • Options
    AxtellAxtell Posts: 10,037 ✭✭
    I watch Penn and Teller's show, I don't need to watch a video of it. Perhaps you can't afford premium channels, and rely on google videos for information.

P&T are on record as saying they edit the show for controversy, and have no shame in getting people to talk. This, of course, is the same show that said second hand smoke poses no health risks. Riiiight.

Pandrews, you're a dope. You're a wanna be rapper, a white kid in the burbs who solely wants to be accepted by anybody, somebody, so you'll attempt to curry favor with anyone who is 'in the club', as it were. You pretend to have this 'I'm a rebel!' swagger here that everyone sees through; you're scared, you're alone, and you want desperately to have a friend.

As far as my fans on this messageboard, they'll always be there...eager to start countless threads in my honor, doing anything they can to try to recreate my greatness.

Now, sparky, have you done your homework yet? Your mommy's gonna be mad if you're on the computer when she gets home from work.
  • Options
    Wow Ax...that post screams of how much attention you want. I think I now understand a bit of that pea brain you have. I seriously believe you may need medication. Please call your primary(not primate) care physician and ask for a referral to a psychologist. A psychologist can prescribe you some medication.
  • Options

<< <i>Wow Ax...that post screams of how much attention you want. I think I now understand a bit of that pea brain you have. I seriously believe you may need medication. Please call your primary(not primate) care physician and ask for a referral to a psychologist. A psychologist can prescribe you some medication. >>

So when you have nothing to say, you resort to the tired 'you need medication' rant?

Yankeeno you really need to try harder. But then, you are a simple minded yankees fan, so I shouldn't hold such high expectations of you.

• Options
    Just calling a spade a spade. Please, call your doctor.
  • Options

<< <i>Pandrews, you're a dope. You're a wanna be rapper, a white kid in the burbs who solely wants to be accepted by anybody, somebody, so you'll attempt to curry favor with anyone who is 'in the club', as it were. You pretend to have this 'I'm a rebel!' swagger here that everyone sees through; you're scared, you're alone, and you want desperately to have a friend.
    >>

now i'm a wannabe rapper again? and white?

what if i might be hispanic? what if i'm black? i might be Asian.. why do you bring up race? do you see people by the color of their skin? are you a racist?

have you ever left your hometown of Modesto, California? what is the farthest you have travelled?

schiz·o·phre·ni·a ( P ) Pronunciation Key (skts-frn-, -frn-)
    n.
    Any of a group of psychotic disorders usually characterized by withdrawal from reality, illogical patterns of thinking, delusions, and hallucinations, and accompanied in varying degrees by other emotional, behavioral, or intellectual disturbances. Schizophrenia is associated with dopamine imbalances in the brain and defects of the frontal lobe and is caused by genetic, other biological, and psychosocial factors.

See Also : Brianna Axtell
    ·p_A·
  • Options
    PS: "Word to your mother".. - Vanilla Ice
    ·p_A·
  • Options
    SoFLPhillyFanSoFLPhillyFan Posts: 3,931 ✭✭

Wow Perry, you really got pwned on that other thread. image

In Ax's defense he does not need medication...

...any more that is. He needs to adjust the current course.

Goin' to hang with the chicken necks and shorties.

Peace out,
    DJ Killa SoFLPhillyFan
  • Options

<< <i>have you ever left your hometown of Modesto, California? >>

Yes, he now travels to see Scott Peterson on visiting day at San Quentin.

A little obscure Modesto murder reference for you.
  • Options

<< <i>See Also : Brianna Axtell >>

Pretty close to the bone there.

Is this how Ax began his journey into rumored she-dom?
  • Options

<< <i>
    now i'm a wannabe rapper again? and white?

what if i might be hispanic? what if i'm black? i might be Asian.. why do you bring up race? do you see people by the color of their skin? are you a racist?
    >>

Not a racists, but like you said, calling a spade a spade. You, sir, are the epitome of the 'wannabe'. No real culture of your own, you steal it at every opportunity.

<< <i>
    have you ever left your hometown of Modesto, California? what is the farthest you have travelled?
    >>

I've actually been fortunate to have seen a great deal of these united states, though I don't know exactly that has to do with anything, other than an attempt to slight me? Who knows, but its obvious you've smoked WAY too much weed in your lifetime.

<< <i>schiz·o·phre·ni·a ( P ) Pronunciation Key (skts-frn-, -frn-)
    n.

See Also : Brianna Axtell >>

Wow you found the website dictionary.com. Hooray for you!

• Options
    Sometimes those rediculous responses crack me up! You are so outragously ridiculous Ax! image
  • Options

<< <i>
    but like you said, calling a spade a spade.
    >>

i never said that.

you're hearing voices in your head again.

you need medication for your schizophrenia.

call 911.
    ·p_A·
  • Options

<< <i>call 911. >>

He can't.

It was all a conspiracy.

It never happened.
  • Options
    brianna, why did you assume i was white?
    ·p_A·
  • Options

<< <i>Sometimes those rediculous responses crack me up! You are so outragously ridiculous Ax! image >>

And yet you clowns are so easy to rile up...you'd think you'd tire of responding to my posts, but like moths to the flames, you all cant help but get burned over and over.

My apologies pandrews, I should have known you couldn't be so witty as to mutter something as original as 'calling a spade a spade', but then you resort to the 'seek medication'.

The only 911 call should be made by your next of kin, wondering why someone would smoke so much weed and do so much brain damage.

• Options
    PA
    Maybe he was listening to Eminem when he stated that? That and the voices in his head told him so!
  • Options

<< <i>brianna, why did you assume i was white? >>

·p_A·
  • Options

<< <i>

<< <i>brianna, why did you assume i was white? >>

>>

First, ya dope, my name is Brian. If you want a response, address me by my name.

Your attempts at upsetting me are futile...Brianna! wow what a zinger!

• Options
    why do you stereotype people and judge them by their skin color?
    ·p_A·
  • Options

<< <i>
    First, ya dope, my name is Brian. If you want a response, address me by my name.

Your attempts at upsetting me are futile...Brianna! wow what a zinger! >>

MEEEOWWWWW!!!!
  • Options

<< <i>why do you stereotype people and judge them by their skin color? >>

Still waiting for a proper address....

until then, I'm out for the evening. Have a good time with your circle jerk, boys!
  • Options

<< <i>Still waiting for a proper address....

until then, I'm out for the evening. Have a good time with your circle jerk, boys! >>

in other words, you have no answer..

g'night brianna, dont forget to take your nighttime pill, or you'll end up in a straightjacket again..
    ·p_A·
  • Options

<< <i>

Still waiting for a proper address....

until then, I'm out for the evening. Have a good time with your circle jerk, boys! >>

Oh...oh yeah?!?!

Well....at least...at least we have a penis! image
  • Options
    softparadesoftparade Posts: 9,274 ✭✭✭✭✭

It was a big slip up by Ax, who will most defiantley stick to his track record of running and hiding when called out and blame the board for "piling on" . You watch Perry, Ax cycles like a washing machine.

ISO 1978 Topps Baseball in NM-MT High Grade Raw 3, 100, 103, 302, 347, 376, 416, 466, 481, 487, 509, 534, 540, 554, 579, 580, 622, 642, 673, 724__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ISO 1978 O-Pee-Chee in NM-MT High Grade Raw12, 21, 29, 38, 49, 65, 69, 73, 74, 81, 95, 100, 104, 110, 115, 122, 132, 133, 135, 140, 142, 151, 153, 155, 160, 161, 167, 168, 172, 179, 181, 196, 200, 204, 210, 224, 231, 240

• Options
    ttt for axtell the racist schizophrenic..
    ·p_A·
  • Options
    pandrews-

I didn't judge anyone by the color of their skin you dope. I made a (seemingly) accurate judgement of you based on your ridiculous attitude you display here.

True or false: you are white?

If I am wrong, I will admit as such, if not, you will shut your damned mouth about it. Pretty simple, even for a dopehead like you, panny.
  • Options

<< <i>pandrews-

I didn't judge anyone by the color of their skin you dope. I made a (seemingly) accurate judgement of you based on your ridiculous attitude you display here.
    >>

so you're contradicting yourself.. first you say you didnt judge anybody, then you say you made a "judgement".. so what is it?

do you judge people by their skin color? you just said you did..
    ·p_A·
  • Options
    Pandrews-

quit spinning and answer. Are you white, or not?
  • Options

<< <i>Pandrews-

quit spinning and answer. Are you white, or not? >>

maybe, maybe not.. what matters? race? or skin color?

quit contradicting yourself.. you said you "didnt judge", and then in the VERY NEXT sentence, your dumb ass said you "judged".. LOL..

i might be from a mixed-race family, i might be from an all white family, i might have a Cuban father and a Black mother.. i might have a white father and black mother.. and the stupidity & intolerance by people like yourself amazes me..

edited - i want to know why you assume a person is white, by reading a message board.. what stereotypes do i NOT fit, for you to think i'm not black? what stereotypes do i NOT fit, for you to think i'm not Hispanic?
    ·p_A·
  • Options
    I am waiting.

are you white or not? If you are white, then my assumption of you was 100% dead on. If not, I would apologize for the error. Either way, say it so we can be done with this crap.
  • Options

<< <i>I am waiting.

are you white or not? If you are white, then my assumption of you was 100% dead on. If not, I would apologize for the error. Either way, say it so we can be done with this crap. >>

I am waiting.

do you judge people by the color of their skin or not? you said you did. If you did, then my assumption of you was 100% dead on. If not, hell no i wont apologize for anything. Either way, it's obvious from your posts in this thread, that you embrace racism..
    ·p_A·
  • Options
    No, sir, I do not judge them by the color of their skin.

So tell me, sparky, which is it?
  • Options
    If youre not racist then why do you still want to know if he's white or not? It doesnt matter in the least. So, if he is black you would apologize but if he's white you wont. You make no sense. The fact is that you were judging him by the color of his skin.
  • Options
    I will take pandrews' lack of response as affirmation as to my assumptions about him being 100% accurate.

Yankeeno, this doesn't involve you, step away. No one was judging anyone, I simply made an assumption of his character based on his persona here, and it appears I was completely accurate.

• Options
    Assumption of his character...hmmm...so you were judging him by the color of his skin. You're the one who equated actions with skin color.

You spilling off your crap isnt going to make me step away...just a way for you to try and dance around the issue.

And who are you to make any assumptions of affirmation of Perry or anyone else on this board for that matter. You dont know him. We all do a bit of our own bashing here but yours came down to this....completely tasteless and IGNORANT.
  • Options

<< <i>I will take pandrews' lack of response as affirmation as to my assumptions about him being 100% accurate. >>

many would say your assumptions = stereotypes = racism..

you still havent responded to my question of why does race matter to you? you are still being persistent in inquiring about skin color.. what (as you said) "persona" (stereotype) do i fit that makes you think i'm a certain race?
    ·p_A·
  • Options
    yankeeno-

this is an issue between pandrews and myself. So shut yer yap.

pandrews-

I've said repeatedly race means nothing to me. I made an assumption about you based on your attitude and behavior here. I am going to assume, since you fail to say anything to the contrary, that I was accurate in my assumption.

I have nothing further to say in this thread until pandrews either confirms or denies my assumption. Good day, fellas.
  • Options

<< <i>i might have a Cuban father and a Black mother. >>

Now that would make for some damn good cookin'.

I think we have a new name for our friend...

...SparkyAxtellYouDope.
  • Options

<< <i>yankeeno-

this is an issue between pandrews and myself. So shut yer yap.

pandrews-

I've said repeatedly race means nothing to me. I made an assumption about you based on your attitude and behavior here. I am going to assume, since you fail to say anything to the contrary, that I was accurate in my assumption.

I have nothing further to say in this thread until pandrews either confirms or denies my assumption. Good day, fellas. >>

LOL.. you say race means nothing to you.. but,

you made a assumption of race (stereotype)..

and then said you "have nothing further to say" until you find out what race i am..

you're mentally handicapped, and schizophrenic on top of that..

and you say you're going to keep assuming the same racial stereotypes based on attitude and behavior?.. LOL..

hypocrite.. schizo..
    ·p_A·
  • Options
    am i Japanese because i helped translate?

am i black because i spoke up in favor of rap?

am i white because i quoted ozzie osbourne lyrics?

what are you using to stereotype me, axtell?

i know you said "behavior and attitude".. are you able to determine skin color based on that?

what is the "behavior and attitude" of Cubans? what is the "behavior and attitude" of blacks?

How do you determine the "behavior and attitude" of a mixed-race person?
    ·p_A·
  • Options
    LOL Brianna...are you coming to NY to make me shut my yap? It's an open forum...if you dont want anyone else making statements then I would suggest you take it to PM...otherwise, you are stuck with me b*tchslapping you all over this board.

When it comes to racism, it's everyone's business to be involved in giving minds like yours a good enema.
  • Options
    What has ended up happening is Axhole has dug himself a hole. Instead of saying that what he said was wrong and apologizing to Perry, he continues to dig deeper making himself look even MORE ignorant. Guess thats what should be expected from someone who also thinks the trade centers were imploded by explosives and was a government plot.
  • Options

Prediction -

By summer's end an angry torch carrying mob will walk the streets of Modesto, CA.
  • Options
    ttt once again for brianna axtell the schizo lady..
    ·p_A·
  • Options
    softparadesoftparade Posts: 9,274 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Uh oh .... Randy Johnson dominated today. Guess maybe he IS NOT DONE ? Yep, thats for you dumbtell. Its April and you have made the idiotic decision to make a blanket statement that Randy Johnson is done. Now go and take your words into a nice quiet corner and EAT THEM YOU FOOL

ISO 1978 Topps Baseball in NM-MT High Grade Raw 3, 100, 103, 302, 347, 376, 416, 466, 481, 487, 509, 534, 540, 554, 579, 580, 622, 642, 673, 724__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ISO 1978 O-Pee-Chee in NM-MT High Grade Raw12, 21, 29, 38, 49, 65, 69, 73, 74, 81, 95, 100, 104, 110, 115, 122, 132, 133, 135, 140, 142, 151, 153, 155, 160, 161, 167, 168, 172, 179, 181, 196, 200, 204, 210, 224, 231, 240

• Options
    I have to admit I laughed at anyones statement that "Randy Johnson is done!" How can anyone base that on one pitching performance anyway? We all have our good days and our bad days...pro atheletes are no different!
    It was even more of a laugh watching Johnson pitch today after reading some of the insane comments about him on this thread. Cmon people...lets get real here!
  • Options
    NY Yankees IP H R ER BB SO HR ERA
    Johnson 5.0 6 6 6 4 2 0 4.71

Although the yankees won huge, another aweful performance.