Home Sports Talk

The Kansas City Chiefs are setting themselves up for a major collapse this upcoming season.

12345679»

Comments

• MistlinMistlin Posts: 301 ✭✭✭

Rent free, baby.

I do not have time for ignorant trolls.
    ignore list: 1948_Swell_Robinson, Darin, bgr, bronco2078, dallasactuary

• pdoidoipdoidoi Posts: 633 ✭✭✭✭

@pdoidoi said:

@perkdog said:

@erikthredd said:

@Mistlin said:
    Sure. You're not jealous of the Chiefs. Not at all.

Nope.

FACTS

Sorry older texted

• pdoidoipdoidoi Posts: 633 ✭✭✭✭

@pdoidoi said:

@perkdog said:

@erikthredd said:

@Mistlin said:
    Sure. You're not jealous of the Chiefs. Not at all.

Nope.

FACTS

• galaxy27galaxy27 Posts: 7,561 ✭✭✭✭✭

Amari Cooper

go get him

you'll never be able to outrun a bad diet

• MistlinMistlin Posts: 301 ✭✭✭

4-0.

Kelce with a breakout game.

On their way to another title. But yes, tell us again "experts", how they are setting themselves up for a "major collapse".

I do not have time for ignorant trolls.
    ignore list: 1948_Swell_Robinson, Darin, bgr, bronco2078, dallasactuary

• bgrbgr Posts: 1,440 ✭✭✭✭

This guy... Someone tell him it's just trash talk.

• GroceryRackPackGroceryRackPack Posts: 2,930 ✭✭✭✭✭

🏈👍

• bronco2078bronco2078 Posts: 10,160 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Mistlin said:

@erikthredd said:

@Mistlin said:
    Facts: the new england patriots haven't won a playoff game in coming up on 7 years.
    Facts: the only QB to ever win a super bowl for NE is long gone.
    Facts: the Patriots are irrelevant.

Look at all of those big words, good for you! 😉👍

Good. Let the hate flow through you. You're probably used to it, with the Patriots looking up from the bottom of the standings for each of the last 6 years.

you just outed yourself chewie

• Basebal21Basebal21 Posts: 3,143 ✭✭✭✭

Rashee Rice placed on the IR. Chiefs fear a torn ACL. His mom was also caught on video being a porch pirate

Missouri 14 OSU 3

• craig44craig44 Posts: 11,087 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Basebal21 said:
    Rashee Rice placed on the IR. Chiefs fear a torn ACL. His mom was also caught on video being a porch pirate

I read that some in chiefs land have hopes that the ACL is not torn. I would be very surprised. usually the presence of severe swelling points to an ACL or MCL tear. Rice has experienced so much swelling that they have been unable to clearly see the ligament and we are nearing a week out.

I am pretty sure that ligament is torn.

George Brett, Roger Clemens and Tommy Brady.

• erikthredderikthredd Posts: 8,826 ✭✭✭✭✭

Saw a report yesterday from a pretty reputable source saying that the Chiefs (and Bills) are interested in dealing for Davante Adams if LV would be willing to eat some of his salary. Adams would be a huge get for either team.

• Basebal21Basebal21 Posts: 3,143 ✭✭✭✭

@craig44 said:

@Basebal21 said:

I read that some in chiefs land have hopes that the ACL is not torn. I would be very surprised. usually the presence of severe swelling points to an ACL or MCL tear. Rice has experienced so much swelling that they have been unable to clearly see the ligament and we are nearing a week out.

I am pretty sure that ligament is torn.

That would be my guess too. When I tore my PCL it was swollen for a while. I guess they could maybe drug him up to get him back out there in a month or so but I would say theres a better chance his season is over

Missouri 14 OSU 3

Recovery & Muscle Build Up is Top Priority... Trust Me....
    🦵💪🏋️👍

• bgrbgr Posts: 1,440 ✭✭✭✭

@erikthredd said:
    Saw a report yesterday from a pretty reputable source saying that the Chiefs (and Bills) are interested in dealing for Davante Adams if LV would be willing to eat some of his salary. Adams would be a huge get for either team.

I heard Pittsburgh is in the mix (today) from someone. But check with bb21.

• craig44craig44 Posts: 11,087 ✭✭✭✭✭

I dont know how much i would give up for a 31 year old wide out.

George Brett, Roger Clemens and Tommy Brady.

• stevekstevek Posts: 28,732 ✭✭✭✭✭

Can't argue with 4-0. Congrats on the Chiefs three-peat. That's quite an accomplishment.

Wait a second, I almost forgot, the season is actually 17 games long, and last time I checked, there were still playoff games?

Still a long way to go, and I still think because of the wear and tear of playing two full seasons. IE more games than the rest of the NFL players, that the Chiefs will tire out as the season wears on, probably make the playoffs, and then likely lose their first playoff game.