Home Sports Talk

Super Bowl 58

Comments

• DarinDarin Posts: 6,799 ✭✭✭✭✭

@stevek said:

@Darin said:
    Odds on Ravens-Chiefs….
    Ravens -3.5

Odds stevek has written a fan letter to Taylor professing undying love and telling her she needs to start eating healthier……..
    +320

Darin throws a hissy fit at every mention of Taylor.

I like the devotion. That is so adorable. 🤣

Mainly because this is supposed to be a sports talk forum and I have to wade through that Taylor crap every time the topic of the KC Chiefs comes up. You know how old that gets when I want to hear what forum members think of the Chiefs and there’s just the same dumb jokes day after day. It’s good though keep the jokes coming I’m all done here.

• stevekstevek Posts: 28,694 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Darin said:

@stevek said:

@Darin said:
    Odds on Ravens-Chiefs….
    Ravens -3.5

Odds stevek has written a fan letter to Taylor professing undying love and telling her she needs to start eating healthier……..
    +320

Mainly because this is supposed to be a sports talk forum and I have to wade through that Taylor crap every time the topic of the KC Chiefs comes up. You know how old that gets when I want to hear what forum members think of the Chiefs and there’s just the same dumb jokes day after day. It’s good though keep the jokes coming I’m all done here.

I get it Darin, but come on, it's not that many posts. Taylor may be the most famous person on the planet right now.

The fact is that her story is now part of the Chief's story. That is undeniable. She's at almost every game, etc. Even Andy Reid has commented about her being a positive force.

In my view it's just in good fun, and all part of being a sports fan. 😉

• SanctionIISanctionII Posts: 12,002 ✭✭✭✭✭

This may be a stretch but I will toss it out there for your consideration:

If John Kerry ever decides to run for public office again, it would not surprise me to see his handlers try to attach him (since he is a military veteran who served in Vietnam as a solider who patrolled the rivers in Vietnam in "Swift" Boats) to Taylor Swift's Star in an attempt to appeal to younger voters.

• Basebal21Basebal21 Posts: 3,039 ✭✭✭✭

@Maywood said:
    @perkdog, I suppose that's true, but at the same time everyone likes to say that Jackson is reckless and risks injury, yet that criticism isn't directed towards Josh Allen. It comes down in simplest terms to which QB we choose to favor and which we don't really like. I didn't dismiss or highlight the running by Allen in that game, I merely posted it along with Purdy's to show how close their numbers were and the combined results of both teams. The Bills and the 49ers arrived at the same thing offensively, the difference was as I pointed out, one QB won the game at the end and the other didn't.

One QB had significantly more talent around them and didnt have WRs dropping long passes that hit them in the hands the other didnt.

If you put Purdy on Buffalo they dont make the playoffs or at the very least lose first round. If you put Allen on SF that game isnt even close

Missouri 14 OSU 3

• SanctionIISanctionII Posts: 12,002 ✭✭✭✭✭

If SF wins the Superbowl 35-21 and Purdy throws for 4 touchdowns, has 0 interceptions, has no fumbles, rushes for 50 yards and 1 touchdown, throws for 350 yards, is 25-30 on passing and has a QB rating of 158.3, how likely is it that he still will be criticized as Mr. Irrelevant, as system QB and not really very good.

Probably very likely.

If under the scenario SF loses the game 38-35 due to the AFC champion scoring the go ahead TD (as time expires) on a game winning 80+ yard drive that takes 6 minutes with run, after run, after run where the SF defense collapses and cannot stop the AFC champion, would the criticism of Purdy be ever worse.

Probably even more likely.

Mahomes, Jackson (and probably Goff also) would not receive the criticism described above if they win or lose the Superbowl.

Goff gets a ton of criticism constantly. The Rams literally traded him away after 4 straight winning seasons, 3 playoff appearances, and a SB loss for Stafford. The Rams even sent a bunch of picks with Goff to get Stafford they wanted him gone so bad and to get Stafford so badly. Stafford is better, bbut to say Goff wouldnt and doesnt get constant deserved criticism is just not true.

Purdy wont ever have a "perfect game". The QBR allowing for a "perfect score" with missed passes is a flaw in the stat and makes no sense anyways. You should have to be perfect to get a perfect score, every pass completed.

The reason why Purdy gets labeled as not very good is because hes not very good. Hes a good QB surrounded by an insane amount of talent. Far more talented QBs than him are failing in situations because they have nothing around them

Missouri 14 OSU 3

• perkdogperkdog Posts: 30,190 ✭✭✭✭✭

In my opinion Purdy is set up nicely in SF and the "System" QB talk is warranted in some fashion but this is the second year of him being a starting QB too so either way this kid should have a bright future if he stays the course.

So will he be elite or great? Who knows, right now he is playing in the NFC championship game for the second year in a row!

• BLUEJAYWAYBLUEJAYWAY Posts: 8,599 ✭✭✭✭✭

@doubledragon said:
    This is interesting, Chiefs fan Jason Whitlock thinks his team doesn't have any chance in hell at beating the Ravens.

Chiefs don't have 'any chance in hell' of beating Ravens - says Kansas City fan Jason Whitlock - who calls Baltimore 'one of the great teams in NFL HISTORY'

Jason Whitlock said the Ravens are one of the all-time great teams in the NFL

Baltimore hosts Kansas City Chiefs on Sunday for a place in the Super Bowl

Jason Whitlock is not feeling confident for his Kansas City Chiefs ahead of Sunday's showdown with Baltimore Ravens - despite their fantastic win over Buffalo Bills.

Travis Kelce scored two touchdowns on Sunday night as Patrick Mahomes and his team moved just one win away from the Super Bowl.

But standing between them is the impressive Baltimore Ravens and Chiefs fan Whitlock believes his team is going to be emphatically beaten.

Speaking on Monday night he said: 'I'm a Chiefs fan, I want the Chiefs to win. I don't think there is any chance in hell they beat Baltimore, in Baltimore, this weekend.

'I think it's a 14, 17 point game. I really do believe that. I think you can run on the Chiefs defense and I think Baltimore is going to run on them. I think it's impossible, or very difficult, to run on the Baltimore defense.

'We're so devoted to the quarterback conversation that we don't evaluate teams any more. Look, I could be proven wrong - Andy Reid, Patrick Mahomes, Steve Spagnuolo, it's an unbelievable combination, got it.

Patrick Mahomes and the Chiefs have it all to do against the Ravens, says Jason Whitlock

Whitlock says that Lamar Jackson's Ravens team are one of the all-time NFL great teams.

'But I think we are looking at one of the great teams in NFL history in Baltimore. It has been a long time.

'I think this is one of the great teams ever to be assembled. It is dominant and physical on both sides of the ball. I think the gap between Baltimore and everybody else is more pronounced than what we have seen in a long, long time in football.'

Lamar Jackson is the Ravens quarterback who will try to orchestrate the Chiefs downfall - and Chiefs coach Reid paid tribute to him on Monday as he begins to work out a way to stop him.

'Lamar is special' Reid said. 'He's fast and one of the faster guys on the field when it's all said and done. And he's shifty. This kid, he throws it well, he throws it on the move well, he runs the ball well.'

'We just got to stay on top of that part of it throughout practice this week and then during the game.'

The Ravens host the Chiefs in the first game on Sunday, before the San Francisco 49ers then meet Detroit Lions.

Well the odds makers don't see it this way. If Baltimore is that great would not it be reflected in the line? And being at home to boot?

Successful transactions:Tookybandit. "Everyone is equal, some are more equal than others".

If it comes down to Baltimore/Niners be interesting to see the line. Baltimore is 6-2 lifetime against Niners. And Baltimore has defeated this year's version of SF. Coupled with the greatness factor of Baltimore being promoted the line should be 7.5 to 9. Alot will depend on how those 2 teams defeat their respective opponents. For some reason I don't believe the line would top 5.5 for these 2 teams should they meet,in favor of Baltimore.

Successful transactions:Tookybandit. "Everyone is equal, some are more equal than others".
  • MaywoodMaywood Posts: 2,055 ✭✭✭✭✭

@BLUEJAYWAY said: Baltimore is 6-2 lifetime against Niners. And Baltimore has defeated this year's version of SF.

While I think the Ravens would beat them again, none of that stuff about what happened really matters. The Cleveland Browns beat both the 49ers and the Ravens this season and it means nothing, they were eliminated in round one.

• galaxy27galaxy27 Posts: 7,521 ✭✭✭✭✭

@BLUEJAYWAY said:
    If it comes down to Baltimore/Niners be interesting to see the line. Baltimore is 6-2 lifetime against Niners. And Baltimore has defeated this year's version of SF. Coupled with the greatness factor of Baltimore being promoted the line should be 7.5 to 9. Alot will depend on how those 2 teams defeat their respective opponents. For some reason I don't believe the line would top 5.5 for these 2 teams should they meet,in favor of Baltimore.

my book has lines out for each possible SB matchup, and yes you can drop some coin on them now. obviously no action if it doesn't come to fruition.

Niners favored vs. the Ravens

you'll never be able to outrun a bad diet

Ravens over Lions the only real favorite there, the rest are just coin flips

Missouri 14 OSU 3

@galaxy27 said:

@BLUEJAYWAY said:

my book has lines out for each possible SB matchup, and yes you can drop some coin on them now. obviously no action if it doesn't come to fruition.

Niners favored vs. the Ravens

Dam, that's a risky bet if say the starting QB gets injured on the team played for this advance bet, and then is out for the Super Bowl. If the injury happened early in the game, the team probably loses anyway, so the bet wouldn't be live. However if it happened late in the game, but the team has a lead and holds on to win, then the Super Bowl bet is live.

But I guess it works both ways.

@stevek said:

@stevek said:
    The line has moved to Ravens -4 on the website I follow.

Nothing dramatic, but there's a lot of money bet on these playoff games. Seems like the big boys are nibbling at the Ravens.

Now back to -3.5

They don't know who they like.

Maybe Taylor Swift placed a large bet on the Chiefs. 😆

Now back to -4

As long time NFL bettors certainly know, there can sometimes be a huge difference between a 3.5 and 4 line. Could be the difference between winning or losing a whole lot of money.

• DrBusterDrBuster Posts: 5,351 ✭✭✭✭✭

2 weeks away, those lines aren't set in stone unless you make a bet obviously, gonna change for sure

Ravens now at -4.5

The real money is coming in.

Line on the 49ers just went from -7 to -7.5

In the AFC game, seems like the big boys are moving the O/U line. Now at 43.5 from the opening of 46.5. Guess they must figure on a defensive battle.

• doubledragondoubledragon Posts: 23,269 ✭✭✭✭✭

Like I said, never underestimate the heart of a champion.

I'll go with KC in the SB. It is said you stay with the girl you brought to the dance. I danced with KC versus Buffalo, Baltimore.

It's looking like KC vs Detroit in the Super Bowl, the Niners are getting manhandled at home.

@doubledragon said:
    It's looking like KC vs Detroit in the Super Bowl, the Niners are getting manhandled at home.

This comment didn't age well.

It's over for Detroit, what an epic meltdown, Chiefs vs 49ers, Super Bowl 58.

Congrats to the Chiefs with their SB win

Missouri 14 OSU 3

• GroceryRackPackGroceryRackPack Posts: 2,878 ✭✭✭✭✭

• Steven59Steven59 Posts: 8,451 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Steven59 said:
    I'm guessing the NFL would make the most money with a Chiefs vs 49'rs Super Bowl matchup. Let's see if it happens...........

@Tabe said:
    'Detroit in the Super Bowl would bring TV ratings. They just had the most-watched division round game in 30 years.'

@Basebal21 said:
    ' Chiefs Lions would be the biggest ratings. Chiefs have the Taylor Swift effect and Lions being a fan base that has been desperate for any success for decades"

Never doubt me when it comes to money :D:D:D

"When they can't find anything wrong with you, they create it!"

• spacehaydukespacehayduke Posts: 5,690 ✭✭✭✭✭

Niners-Chiefs what could be better? More Taylor and things are lookin' Purdeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yippee Kai Yeah says Bruce!!!!!!!

My online coin store - https://www.desertmoonnm.com/

@Steven59 said:

@Steven59 said:
    I'm guessing the NFL would make the most money with a Chiefs vs 49'rs Super Bowl matchup. Let's see if it happens...........

@Tabe said:
    'Detroit in the Super Bowl would bring TV ratings. They just had the most-watched division round game in 30 years.'

@Basebal21 said:
    ' Chiefs Lions would be the biggest ratings. Chiefs have the Taylor Swift effect and Lions being a fan base that has been desperate for any success for decades"

Never doubt me when it comes to money :D:D:D

If it was just money it would be Chiefs Cowboys. Taylor and the biggest fan base team nationally and internationally

Missouri 14 OSU 3

SF better not lag too far behind against KC. KC is not the Lions. You can only bail out so many times.

• BillJonesBillJones Posts: 33,832 ✭✭✭✭✭

Super Bowel? With these two teams it’s totally boring. There is no one to root for.

Retired dealer and avid collector of U.S. type coins, 19th century presidential campaign medalets and selected medals. In recent years I have been working on a set of British coins - at least one coin from each king or queen who issued pieces that are collectible. I am also collecting at least one coin for each Roman emperor from Julius Caesar to ... ?
  • Steven59Steven59 Posts: 8,451 ✭✭✭✭✭

I have a bunch of Hillbilly friends who are Chiefs fans and they threw a Helluva SB party last year so this year should be even better...........Matter of fact here's a few of them now getting ready to start the still and gettin' the briskets on the smoker :D

"When they can't find anything wrong with you, they create it!"

• GroceryRackPackGroceryRackPack Posts: 2,878 ✭✭✭✭✭

I'm going on a Hy-Vee diet for the next two weeks....
    Magic Time...

Super Bowl lines opened up. Basically a pick-em game.

The Chiefs seem to be the underdog in every playoff game this year, they were dogs against the Bills, the Ravens, and now it looks like the odds have swayed a bit in favor of the 49ers.

I find it fascinating that the Chiefs were able to go into Buffalo and beat the Bills, go into Baltimore and beat the Ravens, they've had the odds stacked against them during these playoffs yet they're in the Super Bowl again.

Chiefs' path back to Super Bowl stage looked much different than past runs

BALTIMORE — Patrick Mahomes' father arrived at M&T Bank Stadium on Sunday wearing a jacket with a message: "Kansas City vs. Everybody."

For the casual NFL fan, this might seem like an absurd idea. The Kansas City Chiefs, the defending Super Bowl champions, the team with one of the most prolific quarterbacks of his generation under center and one of the greatest coaches of all-time on the sidelines … as underdogs? Really?

And yet, that's how Chiefs wide receiver Rashee Rice said they felt: overlooked.

"It’s a little different," Rice told USA TODAY Sports. "When you win a championship, the people on the outside expect you to be perfect. And us not having a perfect season … just kind of worried everybody else on the outside.

"But us, on the inside," he continued, "we knew what we were doing."

Kansas City is back in the Super Bowl for the fourth time in five years after outslugging the Baltimore Ravens, 17-10, on a gray Sunday afternoon. That the Chiefs made it to the sport's grandest stage, again, is not exactly a surprise. This time, the path they took to get there was just a little bit different.

After finishing either first or second in the AFC for five years, the Chiefs entered this year's playoffs as a No. 3 seed. And after hosting the AFC championship game every year since 2018, at times thanks to the loss of a higher-ranked team, they had to play two games on the road − and go through the two top-seeded teams in the AFC.

"We earned it," Chiefs wide receiver Marquez Valdes-Scantling said from a cigar-scented locker room. "We deserve to be here. It wasn’t a fluke."

The Chiefs won Sunday, at least in part, by beating the Ravens at their own game. Against a Baltimore team that led the NFL in sacks during the regular season, Kansas City finished with four sacks to the hosts' two. Against a Baltimore defense that led the league in takeaways, the Chiefs didn't commit a turnover and forced three − including an interception by Deon Bush that effectively wrapped up the game.

Perhaps most importantly: In a game with two of the league's most dangerous quarterbacks, the Chiefs managed to both dominate possession and score first, on a 19-yard touchdown pass from Mahomes to Travis Kelce.

"Punch a bully in the face," Rice said of his team's mindset. "A bully never been punched in the face before."

At its core, Kansas City played like a team that was both familiar with the stage and comfortable with the stakes. And that was no accident.

Head coach Andy Reid, who will be returning to the Super Bowl for a fifth time, praised his team for not just how they played but the mentality they brought into the game.

"It's tough to go back to back to back seasons. It's a tough thing," Reid said. "You played a lot of football games. You've got to work through that. You got to work through that mentally. That's not an easy thing. I'm so happy for the guys and how they handled that. When it came time to put the hammer down, they put the hammer down."

Multiple Chiefs players, including Mahomes, said they relished the fact that this year's postseason forced them to play on the road. After spending so many championship Sundays at Arrowhead Stadium, they had to play Josh Allen in Buffalo and Lamar Jackson in Baltimore. Las Vegas sportsbooks considered them to be underdogs in both games.

They might very well be underdogs in Super Bowl 58 in Las Vegas on Feb. 11, too. And if they are, the mentality is clear: So be it.

"There were so many doubters, but it is hard to doubt (Mahomes). It’s hard to doubt (Reid)," Bush said. "We’ve got Hall of Famers in the building, and we have a bunch of character people. We worked hard and we always believed. We never doubted ourselves at all."

Congratulations @Darin

• 2dueces2dueces Posts: 6,370 ✭✭✭✭✭

Looks like the 9ers opening at -1.5.
    I’ve got a dog in this hunt. If the 9ers fall behind Andy Reid isn’t going to give them chances like Detroit and Green Bay did.
    Man it’s impossible to bet against Mahomes. I’m not picking just yet

W.C.Fields
    "I spent 50% of my money on alcohol, women, and gambling. The other half I wasted.

@2dueces said:
    Looks like the 9ers opening at -1.5.
    I’ve got a dog in this hunt. If the 9ers fall behind Andy Reid isn’t going to give them chances like Detroit and Green Bay did.
    Man it’s impossible to bet against Mahomes. I’m not picking just yet

I think prop bets are the way to go

The Chiefs defense really came through for them, holding the Ravens to just 10 points. I mean sure, Patrick Mahomes, Travis Kelce, and Taylor Swift played well yesterday, but that defense was excellent.

• craig44craig44 Posts: 11,016 ✭✭✭✭✭

i really dont know which team i favor for the SB. I think it will be pretty close. both teams looked good for a half and not so good for a half. KC's offense looked good in the first half and got shut out in the second. SF looked terrible all around in the first half and finished very strong shutting out the lions in the second half.

I guess it will amount to which team shows up.

George Brett, Roger Clemens and Tommy Brady.

@stevek said:

@Darin said:

@stevek said:

@Darin said:
    Odds on Ravens-Chiefs….
    Ravens -3.5

+320

I get it Darin, but come on, it's not that many posts. Taylor may be the most famous person on the planet right now.

The fact is that her story is now part of the Chief's story. That is undeniable. She's at almost every game, etc. Even Andy Reid has commented about her being a positive force.

Steve you’re right I was letting it get to me too much. And for some reason I’m in a really good mood this morning. It’s all good I’ll just embrace the Taylor Swift stuff besides Kelce is coming through big time so she’s good luck hope her schedule lets her make it to the SB.

@doubledragon said:
    The Chiefs defense really came through for them, holding the Ravens to just 10 points. I mean sure, Patrick Mahomes, Travis Kelce, and Taylor Swift played well yesterday, but that defense was excellent.

Yes it all came down to the Chiefs D forcing 3 turnovers.
    That Sneed play forcing Flowers to fumble just short of the end zone is now my favorite play of the year.
    Drew Tranquill is a linebacker KC got from SD this season and he was filling in for injured Willie Gay. Tranquill led the Chiefs in tackles with 8, all solo. Now the thing is Nick Bolton almost always leads KC in tackles but he took a backseat to Tranquill this game.

• 2dueces2dueces Posts: 6,370 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Darin said:

@stevek said:

@Darin said:

@stevek said:

@Darin said:
    Odds on Ravens-Chiefs….
    Ravens -3.5

+320

Steve you’re right I was letting it get to me too much. And for some reason I’m in a really good mood this morning. It’s all good I’ll just embrace the Taylor Swift stuff besides Kelce is coming through big time so she’s good luck hope her schedule lets her make it to the SB.

She bothered me at first but as time has gone on it’s not so bad. Happy for her and Kelse, the Chiefs and the NFL. Never hurts a business to have some new blood

W.C.Fields
    "I spent 50% of my money on alcohol, women, and gambling. The other half I wasted.

@2dueces said:

@Darin said:

@stevek said:

@Darin said:

@stevek said:

@Darin said:
    Odds on Ravens-Chiefs….
    Ravens -3.5

+320

She bothered me at first but as time has gone on it’s not so bad. Happy for her and Kelse, the Chiefs and the NFL. Never hurts a business to have some new blood

She is and has been100% innocent in my opinion, she is in a luxury box with Mahomes cheering on her guy like she should

She might be good luck for the team, when Brady first starting being with Giselle the Pats couldn't win a super bowl and some people were calling her a jinx lol

Swift isn't the first or the last celebrity the NFL cameras jump all over

• craig44craig44 Posts: 11,016 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Darin said:

@doubledragon said:

Yes it all came down to the Chiefs D forcing 3 turnovers.
    That Sneed play forcing Flowers to fumble just short of the end zone is now my favorite play of the year.
    Drew Tranquill is a linebacker KC got from SD this season and he was filling in for injured Willie Gay. Tranquill led the Chiefs in tackles with 8, all solo. Now the thing is Nick Bolton almost always leads KC in tackles but he took a backseat to Tranquill this game.

I agree, that was a fantastic play. I think it is very possible that play saved the game. If Flowers gets in for the TD, they are only down 3 with ALL the momentum and the crowd going crazy. after Sneeds play, you could almost feel the crowd and team deflate right through the TV.

George Brett, Roger Clemens and Tommy Brady.

edited January 29, 2024 10:56AM

@Darin said:

https://forums.collectors.com/discussion/1099839/thinking-about-mahomes

@galaxy27 said:

@Darin said:

Dang I got knocked off the Christmas list! 😨

@Darin said:

@galaxy27 said:

@Darin said:

Dang I got knocked off the Christmas list! 😨

i think you need to look a little closer

@Darin said:

@stevek said:

@Darin said:

@stevek said:

@Darin said:
    Odds on Ravens-Chiefs….
    Ravens -3.5

+320

No problem at all.

I mentioned before in another thread that I'm actually a fan of Andy Reid. He was the Eagles head coach for 14 years and did a great job, including getting the Eagles into the Super Bowl one season. It was family problems which led to his dismissal because at the time it seemed like these problems were never going to end. Jeff Lurie the owner actually liked Andy a lot, and I'm sure that firing Andy was possibly the most unpleasant thing he has ever had to do in business.

Fortunately for Andy, it seems those family problems while perhaps still there, I really don't know, but Andy has learned to deal with that emotionally, and not let it affect his tremendous ability as a head coach. The Chiefs took a chance with hiring him, and it has paid off handsomely.

Look, as far as the Taylor thing, not sure if you'll believe me or not, I just think it's funny, and frankly I would make basically the exact same sort of remarks if she was dating an Eagles player.

Not sure if this is a good analogy or not, but if there was an internet back in the 1950's, when Joe DiMaggio and Marilyn Monroe were dating and then got married, there would be similar comments on internet chat. We're not talking about a sports star dating some ordinary actress or whatever - that situation is a dime a dozen. We're talking about by far the most well known, world wide, female celebrity today, and that's what Marilyn Monroe was back then.

Also the fact that the Yankees back then were champs and the Chiefs are now champs. Like it or not, when teams are champs like this, they are taking joy away from others who would prefer that their teams were champs. Combined with the non-stop media coverage and other chit, there is going to be humorous, sometimes caustic remarks made about it. In my view, it's all part of being a good sports fan.

Glad you're back. But just an advance notice, If the Chiefs lose the Super Bowl, I'm gonna have to make at least a few snide remarks about it being Taylor's fault, I just can't help myself. However if the Chiefs win, I'll be happy for Andy and Chiefs fans. 😉

Personally I've enjoyed having Taylor Swift at the Chiefs games this season, it's made the season a lot more fun. Besides, she's not the first famous woman to date a NFL player and attend his games, remember when Jessica Simpson was dating Tony Romo? I think I've got a picture, ah yes, here she is at a Cowboys game supporting her man.

@doubledragon said:
    Personally I've enjoyed having Taylor Swift at the Chiefs games this season, it's made the season a lot more fun. Besides, she's not the first famous woman to date a NFL player and attend his games, remember when Jessica Simpson was dating Tony Romo? I think I've got a picture, ah yes, here she is at a Cowboys game supporting her man.

Yes, and her inspiration helped the Cowboys to winning numerous Super Bowls. I forget how many. Jerry Jones might know.