Home Sports Talk
Options

The Official 2023 NFL Regular Season Discussion Thread

Comments

• Options
    Steven59Steven59 Posts: 8,320 ✭✭✭✭✭

Note to self: "IF asked what team you would rather watch - DO NOT ANSWER!" :o

"When they can't find anything wrong with you, they create it!"

• Options
    2dueces2dueces Posts: 6,274 ✭✭✭✭✭

@Maywood said:
    The 7-6 log jam in the AFC will eventually sort itself out but unless you’re a fan of the team who would you rather watch

You asked and I answered. You're a fan of Buffalo, I get that, it shows in what you post. I'm a fan of Cleveland, it shows in what I post. We just disagree, especially on how good the Bills are and most things Josh Allen. Right now the Bills are like most of the NFL, they tend to run hot-and-cold and can't be depended to perform one way or the other on any given week.

The Bills lost to the Jets!! The Jets!!! The Bills lost to the Patriots!! The freakin' Patriots!! They have also played very, very well and beaten some good teams. They absolutely spanked the Cowboys today, I didn't see that coming but it doesn't really surprise me either. So there we have it.

You would rather watch the Bills because they're you're favorite team. Of the teams listed in your post I'd rather watch the Colts. They played good yesterday and right now they'd be in, but we'll see in three weeks what it looks like. This is the modern NFL, settle things in the last week of the season. Good luck in Miami, they've looked pretty good all season and it's hard to beat anyone twice in the same season.

Miami loses to the Ravens, Bills run the table and are AFC East champs so the debate at this point is mute.

W.C.Fields
    "I spent 50% of my money on alcohol, women, and gambling. The other half I wasted.
  • Options
    MaywoodMaywood Posts: 1,923 ✭✭✭✭✭

Not worth arguing about. Stay safe in Buffalo.

• Options
    craig44craig44 Posts: 10,625 ✭✭✭✭✭

@2dueces said:

@Maywood said:
    The 7-6 log jam in the AFC will eventually sort itself out but unless you’re a fan of the team who would you rather watch

You asked and I answered. You're a fan of Buffalo, I get that, it shows in what you post. I'm a fan of Cleveland, it shows in what I post. We just disagree, especially on how good the Bills are and most things Josh Allen. Right now the Bills are like most of the NFL, they tend to run hot-and-cold and can't be depended to perform one way or the other on any given week.

The Bills lost to the Jets!! The Jets!!! The Bills lost to the Patriots!! The freakin' Patriots!! They have also played very, very well and beaten some good teams. They absolutely spanked the Cowboys today, I didn't see that coming but it doesn't really surprise me either. So there we have it.

You would rather watch the Bills because they're you're favorite team. Of the teams listed in your post I'd rather watch the Colts. They played good yesterday and right now they'd be in, but we'll see in three weeks what it looks like. This is the modern NFL, settle things in the last week of the season. Good luck in Miami, they've looked pretty good all season and it's hard to beat anyone twice in the same season.

Miami loses to the Ravens, Bills run the table and are AFC East champs so the debate at this point is mute.

I think this is the most likely scenario. I dont see Miami beating Baltimore. Buf just needs to do their job.

George Brett, Roger Clemens and Tommy Brady.

• Options
    BLUEJAYWAYBLUEJAYWAY Posts: 8,108 ✭✭✭✭✭

With the logjam that exists now for the finalization of the playoff picture can see this happening. The playoff picture will not be finalized until the final 5 minutes of the final game on the final day is played. Just the way the NFL would like it played out.

Successful transactions:Tookybandit. "Everyone is equal, some are more equal than others".
  • Options
    galaxy27galaxy27 Posts: 7,187 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited December 18, 2023 9:35AM

i have come to the conclusion that there's nothing Kadarius Toney can possibly do to get cut from the Chiefs. drop passes, line up offside, cost the team games, sleep with Andy Reid's wife, plant a bomb on the charter flight, nothing.

here he was yesterday showcasing his wares and Mahomes looked like he was on the verge of completely losing it

https://youtu.be/-EVHLwZUb7M?si=hWK-oWjjhxUfd1-S

• Options
    perkdogperkdog Posts: 29,608 ✭✭✭✭✭

@galaxy27 said:
    i have come to the conclusion that there's nothing Kadarius Toney can possibly do to get cut from the Chiefs. drop passes, line up offside, cost the team games, sleep with Andy Reid's wife, plant a bomb on the charter flight, nothing.

here he was yesterday showcasing his wares and Mahomes looked like he was on the verge of completely losing it

I hope he costs them a trip to the Super Bowl over an easier catch and drop than that one lol

• Options

yeah, I dont get Reids infatuation with Toney. He has cost the team multiple times. they actually showed on the telecast yesterday that he lined up almost directly in line with the spotted ball again. what in the world

• Options

To be sure, the schedule favors the Bills over the Dolphins. I suppose it's possible that Miami plays their last game needing to win for a shot at a Wildcard spot.

• Options

the division will probably be decided in week 18 when Buffalo goes to Miami

i wrote the Bills off weeks ago but if they slide in and run the ball the way they did yesterday, they could easily go to the super bowl............there's no San Francisco in the AFC.

btw Raheem Mostert has scored 20 touchdowns this season.........pretty sick with 3 weeks left

• Options
    edited December 18, 2023 11:18AM

and then we have the Cowboys

when are people going to learn?

beat up some bad teams and win a few games at home and it's Super Bowl and Dak MVP talk 24/7

once that nonsense crescendos they hit the road, Dak looks like a complete JAG out there and they get boat raced

back to square one

it's a vicious hilarious cycle

• Options
    DarinDarin Posts: 6,371 ✭✭✭✭✭

@galaxy27 said:

Rashee Rice- 68 catches as a rookie.
    MVS, Toney and Skyy Moore- 68 catches combined.
    All 3 of those guys need to be released at the end of the season.
    Yesterday Toney thought he was auditioning for clown juggler in the Barnum and Bailey circus, Skyy had a catch and then promptly fumbled but was saved by a defensive holding call that was non existent, so 0 catches for him the last two games, and Scantling is the Red Ghost, you sometimes can sense he might be on the field but you can never prove it.

• Options

KC’s best player yesterday was Clyde Edwards Helaire with a great TD catch and a really good job replacing Pacheco.
    I’ve heard people say that the Chiefs are in complete disarray but really it’s only the wide receivers.
    The rest of the team is very solid.

• Options
    stevekstevek Posts: 27,897 ✭✭✭✭✭

@galaxy27 said:

Coaches call it alligator arms and/or hearing footsteps.

I'm not an expert in lip reading. However a two word term describing mating with a maternal member of one's own family, that I think Mahomes uttered when sitting on the bench there, if I posted that term here, in around ten minutes I'd have a black & white avatar with a line going thru it.

• Options

Like stated in the video - How can you trust Toney anymore in crucial play downs?

• Options

And just in time for Christmas ................

"Steelers plan to start QB Mason Rudolph if Kenny Pickett can't play Saturday vs. Bengals"

• Options

slightly OT

saw this picture and had to share. so, if you've never been to Texas, HS football is a religion down here. last weekend the state championship games took place in Jerry Jones' playpen, as they do almost every year. the best team in the state this year (and in the conversation for best team in the country) was DeSoto -- a suburb of Dallas. they won the class 6A division 2 champ game by 60 points on Saturday.

check out this behemoth on their o-line. and no, he didn't get flagged on this play. he wasn't actually holding.......he was simply preparing to eat #11

had a buddy who is a diehard DC fan text me during yesterday's game against the Bills..............."DeSoto -4.5 @ Dallas" 😂

• Options
    edited December 18, 2023 4:45PM

Did anyone watching the Bears vs. Browns notice the graphic they put up about injured players?? I think it said that roughly one-quarter of the player salaries is on the IR along with the list of players. They all seem to be on the offense, with three at Right Tackle and I believe one at Left Tackle to go along with Watson and Chubb. I realize they're playing a "last place" schedule but they've also beaten the 49ers when they were healthy, Cincinnati when they had Burrow, and the Ravens, so it isn't a case of smoke and mirrors. They also seem to have the ability to come from behind, winning three games when down by 10 in the 4th quarter. My magic number this season is 10, as in win 10 games and that should get a team into the playoffs.

I think we'll have some new teams qualify this time, good for the game. :)

• Options
    Basebal21Basebal21 Posts: 2,370 ✭✭✭✭
    edited December 18, 2023 5:07PM

@galaxy27 said:
    slightly OT

saw this picture and had to share. so, if you've never been to Texas, HS football is a religion down here. last weekend the state championship games took place in Jerry Jones' playpen, as they do almost every year. the best team in the state this year (and in the conversation for best team in the country) was DeSoto -- a suburb of Dallas. they won the class 6A division 2 champ game by 60 points on Saturday.

check out this behemoth on their o-line. and no, he didn't get flagged on this play. he wasn't actually holding.......he was simply preparing to eat #11

had a buddy who is a diehard DC fan text me during yesterday's game against the Bills..............."DeSoto -4.5 @ Dallas" 😂

The guy he was blocking was over 200 pounds too

• Options

@Maywood said:
    Did anyone watching the Bears vs. Browns notice the graphic they put up about injured players?? I think it said that roughly one-quarter of the player salaries is on the IR along with the list of players. They all seem to be on the offense, with three at Right Tackle and I believe one at Left Tackle to go along with Watson and Chubb.

I heard that - Here's the exact quote from an Internet article................

"The Cleveland Browns Keep Winning Despite an Apocalyptic Series of Injuries."

"The Cleveland Browns are somehow managing to win despite what is, by any measure, an apocalyptic string of injuries. As the commentators on Sunday’s game noted, 26% of the team’s salary cap is out for the season. 13 players missed most of the week’s practice. When joined by the 11 on injured reserve, there’s a full team’s worth of players out for the Browns."

All the original starting offense lineman are injured except one.

• Options

@galaxy27 said:
    slightly OT

I don't think he eats cooked food.

• Options

I think Hurts probably got his teammates sick.

Losing to Drew Lock? They should be ashamed of themselves lol

• Options

this is not the 2022-23 Eagles we're watching. their record is very deceptive. they have serious issues on both sides of the ball. scoring 17 on a bad (and depleted) Seahawks defense won't cut it. and if you allow a backup QB to go 92 yards in under 2 minutes to house one and win the game, what do you think is gonna happen when you're faced with 60 minutes of Purdy, McCaffrey, Samuel & Co.?

answer: you're gonna get rolled up, a la a few weeks ago

i put some money on Philly last night because i thought they could handle a mediocre team..........especially with a considerable advantage at quarterback. but they fooled around with Seattle all night and ultimately got what they deserved. there will be no repeat trip to the SB this season

• Options

@galaxy27 said:
    this is not the 2022-23 Eagles we're watching. their record is very deceptive. they have serious issues on both sides of the ball. scoring 17 on a bad (and depleted) Seahawks defense won't cut it. and if you allow a backup QB to go 92 yards in under 2 minutes to house one and win the game, what do you think is gonna happen when you're faced with 60 minutes of Purdy, McCaffrey, Samuel & Co.?

answer: you're gonna get rolled up, a la a few weeks ago

i put some money on Philly last night because i thought they could handle a mediocre team..........especially with a considerable advantage at quarterback. but they fooled around with Seattle all night and ultimately got what they deserved. there will be no repeat trip to the SB this season

The Eagles flew out of the gate, as I expected they would with an early 10-0 lead. However when they were leading 7-0, they were on the Seahawks 3 yard line, but failed to get it in. When having momentum such as that, you have to get the ball in the end zone in that situation. Rather than just a field goal. Particularly when you're on the road. It's like the Eagles ran out of gas on that series.

But despite all that, and everything else, I would take every game whereby my team had a four point lead with under two minutes to go, and the opponent with that type of QB having to go 92 yards. Sort of like the Seahawks hit a one outer on the river. 😒

• Options

Lots of criticism of the Eagles and maybe there should be, I don't know. What I do know is that the Seahawks and Drew Lock deserve a little credit, don't ya think?? Those two throws and catches on the last drive were nothing short of spectacular. The one to Metcalf was very well defended but the throw was perfect. Ditto on the TD to Smith-Njigba. Sure he had a step or so on the defender but the pass itself was a thing of beauty.

That game ended just the way the NFL wants all their games to end, right down to the wire with both teams having a chance to win.

• Options

@stevek said:

However when they were leading 7-0, they were on the Seahawks 3 yard line, but failed to get it in.

absolute killer penalty by Kelce. the box score says 5 yards, but it probably cost them the game. with as proficient as Philly is in short-yardage situations, that ball was going into the end zone without that faux pas. that would've made it an 8-point lead instead of 4 on Seattle's final drive. the complexion of the game would have been vastly different.

and it might have been even more devastating than that, as they missed an opportunity to pull ahead of Dallas for the division.

one seemingly tiny mistake can have serious ramifications at this stage of the season

• Options

@Maywood said:
    Lots of criticism of the Eagles and maybe there should be, I don't know. What I do know is that the Seahawks and Drew Lock deserve a little credit, don't ya think?? Those two throws and catches on the last drive were nothing short of spectacular. The one to Metcalf was very well defended but the throw was perfect. Ditto on the TD to Smith-Njigba. Sure he had a step or so on the defender but the pass itself was a thing of beauty.

That game ended just the way the NFL wants all their games to end, right down to the wire with both teams having a chance to win.

It's actually a pretty interesting topic, the who deserves what thing during the after action report.

Does Seattle deserve credit for Philly playing down to their opponent and crappy play or should Philly simply be ashamed of themselves

Or both?

I'm all about giving it to both teams

Drew Lock in my opinion isn't a terrible QB

• Options

@perkdog, something about both QB's.
    --- I had never seen Lock play before but since he puts the uniform on I assume he's capable. and some of the throws he made last night were exceptional. Seattle might not be a contender for anything but I don't think they suck, they have some good players and a coach who knows how to coach.
    --- I had heard that Jalen Hurts was sick which is different from injured. When I'm sick it can affect my thinking, but he looked OK last night and seemed to be moving smoothly. Overall it was a strange game. I hate when my team has to travel out west, they never really play good and always look out of sync. Maybe that was what slowed the Eagles.

Just this season the Browns have played three games out West, losses to Denver, Seattle and the Rams.

• Options

Some interesting info posted on the ESPN wrap up show after the game. Pete Carroll is 14-4 on Monday night football. And has beaten the Eagles 8 in a row.

Successful transactions:Tookybandit. "Everyone is equal, some are more equal than others".
  • Options

Good news for Chiefs fans, Skyy Moore has been put on the injured list. Now if just Toney and Scantling could wind up injured KC could become a serious contender.
    Pacheco, Helaire and McKinnon can replace those three just put two of them as wideouts and the other at running back and rotate them.
    Wide receiver problem solved.

• Options

@Maywood said:

more than a little. Lock seized the opportunity and made some magic happen. great deep throw to Metcalf on 3rd down and an absolute dime to Smith-Njigba to put Philly to sleep. an unreal catch, too. but let's be honest, prior to that drive he had 'prototypical game manager' etched into his forehead. dinking and dunking, practically begging the Eagles to blow them out. except there's one problem: Philly just isn't that good. when you're the reigning NFC champs and start out the season 10-1, you're expected to put a team that was riding a 4-game losing streak with its backup QB inserted out of their misery. but again, this isn't the 2022-23 Eagles we're watching.

bottom line is that it's San Francisco's world and every other team in the NFL is just living in it until further notice

• Options
    edited December 19, 2023 11:45AM

@Maywood said:
    @perkdog, something about both QB's.
    --- I had never seen Lock play before but since he puts the uniform on I assume he's capable. and some of the throws he made last night were exceptional. Seattle might not be a contender for anything but I don't think they suck, they have some good players and a coach who knows how to coach.
    --- I had heard that Jalen Hurts was sick which is different from injured. When I'm sick it can affect my thinking, but he looked OK last night and seemed to be moving smoothly. Overall it was a strange game. I hate when my team has to travel out west, they never really play good and always look out of sync. Maybe that was what slowed the Eagles.

Just this season the Browns have played three games out West, losses to Denver, Seattle and the Rams.

It was widely reported that Hurts was sick. He traveled solo to the game as to not put his teammates at risk so there is that.

Lock played for Denver before they had Sutton and Jeudy so he never really had much of a chance to get it going, I'd say he is probably in the Baker Mayfield category or a step below but he definitely isn't awful.

If Hurts wasn't 100% and he felt like crap then his commitment comments need to be rehashed, obviously I don't know how he felt but as team leader you owe it to your team to either be 100% or not.

I actually didn't watch the game but I did bet Seattle money line and the under, that might be irrelevant to the conversation but I was under the impression that Hurts definitely wouldn't be at his best.

• Options

Oh chit, I didn't want to get into this, but I can see I may have to. I'll try to keep it short. One thing I've learned in life, is the past is not always indicative of the future. While the past can be a guideline, the future in various ways always creates its own path.

I've seen this before with the Eagles. Chip Kelly the college football genius who was going to revolutionize the NFL. Doug Pederson who actually won the Eagles first Super Bowl, and now Nick Sirianni who only in his second season as an NFL head coach, took the Eagles to a Super Bowl and almost won. All three early on in their Eagles career were basically expected to have tenures such as Tom Landy, Don Shula, etc.

Well, we all know what happened, and while I'm not only not predicting this, I'm rooting against it, but acknowledging it may be happening that Nick Sirianni may be the latest to join Kelly and Pederson with a short Eagles head coaching career.

I say this because one thing is for certain in the NFL. Other teams will pick-up on other coach's tendencies and adjust their game plans and strategies accordingly. Cut to the chase, that Eagles defensive game plan during that last Seahawks drive was horrendous. It was like the Seahawks knew exactly how the defense would try to defend that situation, exploited it, and capitalized on it.

Frankly, i've seen a few situations in other winning games where Sirianni gambled a bit, but won. I thought at the time it wasn't the right call, but it worked. However that doesn't mean it was the right call. Sort of like a bad poker player makes the wrong move, but at the right time and wins the hand. But in the long run he loses money doing that.

So perhaps the other coaches have finally figured out Nick Sirianni. And likely if not definitely, Sirianni realizes this all too well. The question now is Sirianni smart enough to outsmart the other coaches in future games, without bastardizing the Eagles strengths?

Like most football fans including me, we like to play Nostradamus with our predictions. However in this case I have absolutely no clue as to the future on this one. So i'm gonna just sit back and root for the best, realizing there is at least a chance, that this could be the beginning of the end of Nick Sirianni's tenure in Philadelphia.

• Options

Steve seriously at this point you’re over thinking it. There’s nothing major wrong with the Eagles and certainly way too soon to be speculating that the coach will have a short tenure. The last drive the Seattle QB had pinpoint accuracy and that is impossible to defend. Add to that Hurts has been sick and the offense had penalties they can easily clean up.
    So I’m saying there was nothing wrong with the game plan, it was lack of execution by Philly plus Lock making huge throws on third down plays.
    Your whole post was about the coach when it was the players not making plays and getting flagged.

• Options

And I don’t even like Sirianni he rubbed it in a little too much when they beat KC but I do like the Eagles players they’re a good group and they will have a say in who goes to the championship game.

• Options

SF had their 3 in a row loss slump. They turned it around. Eagles may do likewise. Soft schedule next 3 games.

• Options

@Darin said:
    Steve seriously at this point you’re over thinking it. There’s nothing major wrong with the Eagles and certainly way too soon to be speculating that the coach will have a short tenure. The last drive the Seattle QB had pinpoint accuracy and that is impossible to defend. Add to that Hurts has been sick and the offense had penalties they can easily clean up.
    So I’m saying there was nothing wrong with the game plan, it was lack of execution by Philly plus Lock making huge throws on third down plays.
    Your whole post was about the coach when it was the players not making plays and getting flagged.

"Your whole post was about the coach when it was the players not making plays and getting flagged."

I think every coach would say all that is his responsibility.

Points taken, and I'm not even close to giving up on the Eagles. I never have in any season, and I never will. Unless of course they are mathematically or playoff eliminated.

But I simply can't ignore three straight losses. Especially the first two which were blow-outs, and now this last one which was a very winnable game.

Eagles come home this Sunday as 11.5 point favorites.

• Options

@Darin said:
    And I don’t even like Sirianni he rubbed it in a little too much when they beat KC but I do like the Eagles players they’re a good group and they will have a say in who goes to the championship game.

Sure seems like that Eagles-Chiefs game took a lot of starch out of both teams.

I'd gladly take a Super Bowl rematch at this point. 😉

• Options

@stevek said:

@Darin said:

Sure seems like that Eagles-Chiefs game took a lot of starch out of both teams.

I'd gladly take a Super Bowl rematch at this point. 😉

Me too although the rest of the forum members here would probably think it sucks having the same two teams. 🤭

• Options

The real story this year is you better have a capable backup quarterback on your roster. I’m not sure their record at this point but a lot of backups have some pretty impressive wins to keep their team in the playoff hunt.

W.C.Fields
    "I spent 50% of my money on alcohol, women, and gambling. The other half I wasted.
  • Options

• Options

@stevek said:

@galaxy27 said:

I'm not an expert in lip reading. However a two word term describing mating with a maternal member of one's own family, that I think Mahomes uttered when sitting on the bench there, if I posted that term here, in around ten minutes I'd have a black & white avatar with a line going thru it.

speaking of Alligator arms. Kelce had a bad case of it in the end zone. He elevated, had the ball in his hands and you can clearly see on the replay that he pulled both arms down in anticipation of being hit. lost a sure TD on that play.

• Options
    edited December 21, 2023 6:53AM

@craig44 said:

@stevek said:

@galaxy27 said:

speaking of Alligator arms. Kelce had a bad case of it in the end zone. He elevated, had the ball in his hands and you can clearly see on the replay that he pulled both arms down in anticipation of being hit. lost a sure TD on that play.

Kelce's TD's are down but he still has 85 catches for 900+ yards but I doubt they will keep him much longer, they need to rebuild around Mahomes and Pacheco. As Mahomes massive contract grinds on money will be an issue for KC I'm thinking

• Options

@craig44 said: He elevated, had the ball in his hands and you can clearly see on the replay that he pulled both arms down in anticipation of being hit

Going anywhere in the middle of the field or elevating for a catch takes guts in the NFL, I have mucho respecto for the receivers that choose to do that because not all receivers will. One such receiver for the Cleveland Browns who lacked that ability was Anthony Schwartz. He stopped stone cold in his tracks two years ago because he knew if he continued and caught/missed the pass that his clock was getting cleaned!! The play resulted in the Int that Baker Mayfield injured his shoulder on trying to tackle the guy that picked it off.

• Options

@Maywood said:
    @craig44 said: He elevated, had the ball in his hands and you can clearly see on the replay that he pulled both arms down in anticipation of being hit

Going anywhere in the middle of the field or elevating for a catch takes guts in the NFL, I have mucho respecto for the receivers that choose to do that because not all receivers will. One such receiver for the Cleveland Browns who lacked that ability was Anthony Schwartz. He stopped stone cold in his tracks two years ago because he knew if he continued and caught/missed the pass that his clock was getting cleaned!! The play resulted in the Int that Baker Mayfield injured his shoulder on trying to tackle the guy that picked it off.

I think that is a difference between Kelce and Gronk. Gronk probably would have caught that ball and taken the big hit.

• Options

couple of thoughts

1. the Rams have the look of a team that can beat anyone in the NFC not named San Francisco

2. i had Buffalo dead in the water a few weeks ago. but the NFL is a very fluid situation........ask any Cowboys fan. i had a premonition about the Bills a few days ago and i think they have a legit shot at being the AFC representative in the Super Bowl

• Options

@Maywood

idk what you're laughing at, but if it's directed toward my Bills prediction.........they just throttled Dallas, beat KC on the road, and nearly did the same to Philly in the past 3 weeks. and lest you forget, they curbstomped the Dolphins earlier in the season. the ability to go the distance is there.

if it's directed toward my Rams comment, then you obviously haven't been watching them play lately. quarterback, check. running back, check. wide receiver, check times two. and one of the best players on the other side of the ball. i don't foresee them going on the road and taking out the Niners, but the ability to wreak havoc come playoffs times is also there.

instead of laughing at people's opinions like a 5-year-old, why don't you offer up a refutation? you know, what this place is supposed to be about? i'd love to hit the ball back over the net.

just a thought bro. Merry Christmas

• Options

@galaxy27 said:
    @Maywood

idk what you're laughing at, but if it's directed toward my Bills prediction.........they just throttled Dallas, beat KC on the road, and nearly did the same to Philly in the past 3 weeks. and lest you forget, they curbstomped the Dolphins earlier in the season. the ability to go the distance is there.

if it's directed toward my Rams comment, then you obviously haven't been watching them play lately. quarterback, check. running back, check. wide receiver, check times two. and one of the best players on the other side of the ball. i don't foresee them going on the road and taking out the Niners, but the ability to wreak havoc come playoffs times is also there.

instead of laughing at people's opinions like a 5-year-old, why don't you offer up a refutation? you know, what this place is supposed to be about? i'd love to hit the ball back over the net.

just a thought bro. Merry Christmas

Don’t waste your breath. Same guy who’d rather see Indy than buffalo in the playoffs. Just here to get under someone’s skin for no legitimate reason except to be an internet troll

W.C.Fields
  • Options

And you guys wonder why I laugh at your comments!! :D